Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

anjjo said: 121105 Rain posters @ Sinchon Subway Station & Hongdae area

Credit: kumian//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

これはあちこちにあるようですね?先日はクルムの方があげてました、新村の地下道あたりにあったらしいけど
これは、弘大にあったらしいですね
色んなとこで見れるのかもー!行きたくなる〜

これはこないだの地上軍フェスティバルの時の広告用のかな
何て言ってるのかな〜

class="title"[link][strictly for the visuals] BbaekGa and MBLAQ talk about Rain…

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on November 12, 2012.

… on Every 1 Idol Manager, episode 13. Popular TV and radio personality (and good friend of Rain) Park KyungLim is the host.

Cute! :)

(Video credits: sherrysss @xuite / MBLAQ China)

» LINK: vlog.xuite.net/play/UDVLZmRGLTU4NTk3MTEuZmx2

idolmanagermblaqbbaekga_cusa.jpg?w=524

willenette said:
I intentionally didn't delete the image so you'd know what I'm referring to in my post - here it is, dear : do you notice that they're holding hands, huh? Hahaha - dear, it's BROMANCE & skinship. In Korea, same sex skinship is totally normal. I think many international fans tend to misunderstand what really is normal in Korea. Platonic closeness isn't just restricted to women. K-men can also be closer in their personal relations than most Western males. Men holding hands in Western countries are unacceptable. In some of other countries it's not uncommon to see both boys holding hands. To a foreigner, at first this candid closeness can seem a little strange. Don't misread what's going on what you see, because it doesn't mean that these men holding hands are gay. In Korea & other Chinese communities two grown men holding hands will almost always have nothing to do with homosexuality. Men holding hands in Korea is acceptable. A K-man can hold hands with a male friend without having any concerns that such behaviour might in some way weaken him in the eyes of other men. In Korea, by holding hands with a friend they wouldn't just improve one friendship, they'd become more social, more connected individuals and more comfortable about who they are as men. It's pretty common for Koreans of the same sex to stand close together when talking or walking. But take note that on the other hand, Koreans aren't too comfortable yet with PDAs (public displays of affection) between men and women.  :)]

[English translation]
credit : 화니 

오빠의 뒷모습 ㅜ0ㅠ 화장실 갔다 오다가 헉!!!
웅ㅋㅋㅋ 오빠 고속버스에서 내림옄ㅋㅋㅋㅋ스케일이 커짐ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

When I went to the ladies' room and came back, oops!! I luckily saw oppa (Rain) walking away ㅜ0ㅠ..Oh kekeke..
I found out he got off an express bus. kekekeke..
I got bolder than before..kekekeke..

관계자(??) 아저씨의 나쁜 손 ^^;;

The evil-disposed hand of an official (??) (who was trying to touch his behind) ^^;;

anjjo said: Rain with Kim Sung Soo, Psy, etc at bibigo Celebrity Board
2012-11-09

Kim Sung Soo, one of his R2B co-stars

Psy, also one of Rain's pals.  Before, Rain used to appear as guest in his concerts and now he is on top of the world, thanks to his Gangnam Style.  Korean media addressed Psy as Global/International Star, I think because our Rain is the one and only World Star. ;;)

More pics of Rain at bibigo -

willenette, did you notice how broad are his shoulders in this pic?  Wow!  ;;) :x

Pics source: rainstorm

anjjo said: willenette said:
I intentionally didn't delete the image so you'd know what I'm referring to in my post - here it is, dear : do you notice that they're holding hands, huh? Hahaha - dear, it's BROMANCE & skinship. In Korea, same sex skinship is totally normal. I think many international fans tend to misunderstand what really is normal in Korea. Platonic closeness isn't just restricted to women. K-men can also be closer in their personal relations than most Western males. Men holding hands in Western countries are unacceptable. In some of other countries it's not uncommon to see both boys holding hands. To a foreigner, at first this candid closeness can seem a little strange. Don't misread what's going on what you see, because it doesn't mean that these men holding hands are gay. In Korea & other Chinese communities two grown men holding hands will almost always have nothing to do with homosexuality. Men holding hands in Korea is acceptable. A K-man can hold hands with a male friend without having any concerns that such behaviour might in some way weaken him in the eyes of other men. In Korea, by holding hands with a friend they wouldn't just improve one friendship, they'd become more social, more connected individuals and more comfortable about who they are as men. It's pretty common for Koreans of the same sex to stand close together when talking or walking. But take note that on the other hand, Koreans aren't too comfortable yet with PDAs (public displays of affection) between men and women.  :)]

Bad Hair Day? 9 Male Celebrities with Unflattering Perms!

Earlier today, Big Bang’s Taeyang surprised everyone with a not-so-flattering-permed-do on his Twitter. The singer himself tweeted to himself, “So UGLY,” after sharing the photo. The members of Big Bang are quite open to experimenting various hair and fashion styles, but it looks like this look was a big miss! We decided to compile a gallery of male celebrities who tried perms and utterly failed! Check it out!

(skipped unrelated...)

Screen-Shot-2012-11-14-at-4.29.45-PM.png

credit : soompi news

*** Holy crap……….this was a BIG scandal that everybody talked about for a long time. But, this was already cleared a long time ago by both of them. I think people went a little overboard with this before. Seriously, it was the biggest WTF moment in K-pop. This made me feel so sad for both of them. But, I’m proud of their friendship because despite of this they still remained very close. Hyori's the only female singer/celebrity where the more scandals she has, the hotter & more popular she becomes. The truth is.... she has her own life to live! :)

class="entry-title"Way Back Wednesday: Scandals

20121114_waybackwed_scandals.jpg

The K-pop world was thrown into a tizzy this past week when singer IU (presumably accidentally) posted an interesting picture of herself with Super Junior member Eunhyuk online (rookie mistake). Even though it was removed shortly after, fans immediately flooded the digital world with speculation and allegations about the nature of their relationship and of course, K-pop chaos ensued. Subsequently, IU’s management Loen Entertainment issued a vague and totally pointless apology while SM Entertainment felt that it wasn’t necessary to provide any kind of reaction at all. I’m not going to guess what was going on in that picture or what those two kids do on their own time but it is a big scandal nonetheless. But let’s face it, this isn’t the first time a K-pop star has been embroiled in controversy and it certainly won’t be the last.

K-pop, like any other entertainment industry, has had its share of scandal from the mundane to the pretty crazy. This week’s Way Back Wednesday will be a look back at some of the scandals that made headlines in days past. I tried to focus on more of the lighter scandals rather than getting too heavy but there are a few on this list that had to be mentioned that are more towards the serious side. For the record, I’m just using information that is freely available on the Internet and information I’ve heard over the years. Some of these scandals have been substantiated by the parties themselves and others are merely speculation and rumor. But that’s never stopped us from caring before so here are just a few that I remember hearing about back in the day but feel free to add your own.

(skipped unrelated...)

4. Hyori and Rain – A perfect example of a rumor that has become an urban legend. The story goes that Rain‘s friend was on a radio talk show and they decided to call Rain, but Rain unbeknownst that he was actually on-air had let slip that he had sex with Hyori the previous night. This happened in the early 2000’s and the mystery kind of perpetuated itself for the better part of ten years. But on an episode of the KBS show ‘Happy Together’ in 2010, Rain and Lee Hyori finally broke the silence and said that this was one rumor that was totally false.

So there you have some of the scandals that entertained us and some that rocked an entire country. As I finish writing this I can already think of like four of five more that I want to add but then we could go on forever. I never thought I would write an article about gossip and celebs but… the shock of IU possibly having a boyfriend has driven me temporarily insane.

source : allkpop

[info] 20, 22 Nov Consolatory Train

credit:huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

Two new schedules have been added:

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/schedule.asp

20 November: [Consolatory Train] The Army No. 12 Division

22 November: [Consolatory Train] The Navy No. 1 Fleet Headquarters

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Rain-cloud] Rain November 2012 schedule

Posted by ratoka on November 15, 2012 at memo-rain

s1.png?width=750

s2.png

s3.png

source  http://rain-cloud.co.kr/schedule.asp

class="content-title"World Stars PSY vs Rain in 2010 November 15, 2012

World Stars PSY vs Rain in 2010

Internet users have found the pictures of two world-stars, PSY and Rain, together in a TV show 2010. The captured photos are very interesting because in 2010, Rain was actively promoting his song in America while PSY has just returned from serving for the country.

On SBS’sClosest Friend Note,” Rain talked about his experience in the US. Meanwhile, PSY is sitting right beside Rain and he is seen very small and discouraged.

Rain mostly talked about how he worked hard to capture the attention of Hollywood. He was on a strict diet and worked out endlessly to pump up his muscles, “I believe staying fit is one of the manners to the fans.”

Netizens commented, “This is so funny!” “PSY is overgrown Rain. Who doesn’t know PSY now?” “PSY looks so cute,” and “I wonder what would happen if they meet up now!”

psy-rain.jpg

Source:soompi