Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest ripgal

default292wz.gif

OMO!! kyopta!!! :wub:

anywayz.. long essay u posted again.. but we all love to read about sentiments of Bi's performances.. :D

Ok..... just this one cap - no more ..... which I found ...

f0102906172440717jn3vz.th.jpg

Source : CC

And er, yea, he danced...... but my fave DVD is the one of the photobook making...... there's one scene where he was doing a shoot in a pool... and during a break, he had dried ramen with red wine <_<

Urr... what about you know... pic?? no need to post.. I just wanna know ... is there any .. :vicx: pic??

I will definely buy....??

*die*

:Bambiina would not be posting for a while:

Guest speed_devil

:vicx: pic?? Well, lots of nice stuff in the photobook making DVD - which I haven't finished watching..... but what I saw was enough to blow me away :w00t: . My heartbeat doubled or mabbe tripled last night :blink:.

Conclusion : worth it :)

Guest RainFever

*** Click on pic to download ***

30 May 2006 - Msg to Cloud Japan

cap4sg.jpg

=== Translation of the above clip ===

Hi, clouds from Cloud Japan. Have not seen you all for ages, I am Rain.

Have everyone been fine? Please await patiently for the fan meet in June at Budokan. Finally my 2nd single, Free Way, is going to be released. Please support my new album, and do take good care of your health.

Now I'm here to attend the POP JAM show. Many fans are here today. My sincere thanks to all of you. All right, see you in June at Budokan! I love you all!!!

Credits: -

Japanese/Korean to Chinese: blog.daum.net/eunhye912

Chinese to English: kevral@rainsingapore

Guest docirene

Seeing that you gals like the PS photo of Bikyo for the world cup,created by Korean bikyo fans.

I now post this one here instead of SHK's thread...as it is Bi's new house. :rolleyes:

This one is created by my friend.. :P

house.jpg

very good. this is one of my fave bikyo pics from the FH DC dvd, taken near the beach. did you knw that shk's blouse is really backless? i dont have the pic right now but it is.

i read that shk's house near bi's is not being occupied right now bec. shk is staying in an apartment. ahh. and i also read that near bi's house is hyori lee's house. and she is bi's best dancing partner to me, so far. but i prefer him to be closer to shk than hl. but whoever bi chooses, i will respect. it's his life and prerogative. thx for sharing.

^that's a great news! Bi's amazing.

thought i've seen someone here posted pics of Pantech's CD and case..is that only for the promotion and not for sale?

He's honest and sweet. ^^*

LOL..true that.

aww..i agreet that this is a really cute pic

wow ppl are loving this pic. i hope that both BiKyo are surfing the net and seeing all this. all the figment of the imagination of wishful fans. :rolleyes::):phew:

Bam..... you should see his Road for Rain DVD *winks* - you'll be drooling and having a heart attack at the same time...... in one of the segments where he dances in Cuba..... you'll see all the best bits of It's Raining, that perf with MC Mong, Na, that fast dance he does during his concert perf of Chajayo, etc..... all combined together. I was smiling like an idiot last night :w00t:

i wish i could have the same pleasure of owning this dvd. im sure it will be worth all the money.

Guest elys44

Hey everyone, I just have a quick question!

I might just become a new fan of Bi's, and I was just wondering does he sing live during his performances? His dances seem way too exhausting for him to sing live, but sometimes it seems like he does? Thanks for answering! :D

Guest elys44

^^.. He always sing live.. doesn't believe in lip syching... :lol:

he does't believe in lip synching? :blink:wow. I am impressed!!

the package cover, menu lists all come with English,

but no English sub for DVDs :sweatingbullets:

I really want the Rain Dvd. I just wish they would provide Eng. Subs so at least would have an idea what is happening...

Bambina, really love your long post. It is truly similiar to a lot of our experiences on how we got to love and admire and get hooked on BI. I say more power, we are addicted this one we do not want to get cured of.

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

Hey Bam...or anyone else...

do you have any pisc of bi and GHJ together?

i knew they dated..but i had no idea that she followed him all the way to L.A.

Guest acid2burn

to biers who can read Chinese, another clip is newly subbed.

it's funny...look at Bi's shy smile when talking about his 6-packs

and stripping on stage :D

040612_KBS_Ent Relay_(FH)_by_bikyofamily.rm

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainchina/f5om7 18.1 MB

fh5it.jpg

from bikyofamily

anyone has this clip not on RainChina CB?? cannot access their cb.. no pw and id :huh: .

Guest mcmug

hi all...this is weird...does Bi smoke?

would appreciate any reply coz it will end my urguement with my ahjumma colleague (devoted BI fan)

thanks

Guest luvashley

Bi dont smoke cos he has promised his dad that he wouldnt smoke when he was a teenage. and besides, from the way he fiddle with the cigarettes in IJUKSA episode 10 ( he was having trouble holding the cigarrette in the NG), it is obvious answer. :D

Hey Bam...or anyone else...

do you have any pisc of bi and GHJ together?

i knew they dated..but i had no idea that she followed him all the way to L.A.

There's a lot but if you mean the one in LA..nope.. I don't have. I was never into Bi

at that time..

I dun think there's any pic of them together other than the promotion pic..

Guest boomboom

:vicx: pic?? Well, lots of nice stuff in the photobook making DVD - which I haven't finished watching..... but what I saw was enough to blow me away :w00t: . My heartbeat doubled or mabbe tripled last night :blink:.

Conclusion : worth it :)

agree with you it's worth .... very nice product

Bi 's very very cute and sexy :wub:

I never seen him like this before :lol:

DVD the making of RFR made my heartache when I saw he hurt and very tried .... in that moment I thought it's not expensive for me

Guest QtyAngel29

Ok..... just this one cap - no more ..... which I found ...

f0102906172440717jn.jpg

Source : CC

And er, yea, he danced...... but my fave DVD is the one of the photobook making...... there's one scene where he was doing a shoot in a pool... and during a break, he had dried ramen with red wine <_<

hehehhe i remember that part it was quite funny he was laughin and smiling so silly and shy eatin dry ramen it reminds me taht i use to do taht when i was young but elders said it was bad for the health so i stopped

is there eng sub in the road for rain dvd???

there is no english subs to the dvds only japanese and korean subs

All talk about this dvd make me wanna get it too..

I need help - I am at office and can't really surf.. can someone post again

direct link to purchase the dvd. It is available at Yesasia?? I know people

reply to this question so many time I couldn't be bothered before.. coz

it's too expensive for me...

Ling - I wanna kill you..