Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

***Hahaha - this story is funny - RAIN does nothing inside the boot camp except staying inside the cafeteria & EAT - :D:lol:

<Update>[Eng.trans]The behind-the-scene stories about Rain.

English translation by 화니 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

[update]

훈련병들이 비느 목격한곳이 대부분 식당~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

오늘 편지에도 올라왔네 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 비느 식당에서 막 밥 더달라고 한다고~ㅋㅋㅋ

According to the military recruits Rain serves with, Rain is mostly seen in the unit's cafeteria and often

asks the solder who is on KP to ladle out some more rice for him (Rain).

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319582&page=2&bbs=

Re-posted by DC

Hi willenette, very true, so until now food is still top priority in his agenda. That's why I'm dying to see his latest pic just to see if he gains weight, heheh. :lol::lol:

anjjo, only RAIN who’s serving his MS right now can have publicity like this. :sweatingbullets:

Yeah dear, I believe and agree with you. :D

------------------------------------------------------------

Rain calendar wallpaper for February.

cloudusafeb2012bivalentine_1280x883.jpg?w=497&h=342

23.jpg?w=497&h=397

2012_2_5.jpg?w=497&h=372

Source:cloudusa

120201 Adidas 2012 new track top event

2012-02-04

Credit: alladidas // cap by scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

1cadb761980d48b1a552d05651ab6351_0201091113%5B1%5D.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rain JVJQ Picture

2012-02-04

Credit as tagged//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

1%282%29.jpg

[article][soar Into The Sun] Korean film in 2012.

2012-02-04

credit: Stephe@rain-cloud.co.kr

No firm opening date for Rain's blockbuster yet. But it'll come. No worries.

-- Stephe ^@@^

IT (Industry & Technology) Times 2/3/2012 —

Korea film in 2012 [excerpt]

SEOUL, KOREA — The Korean film industry has a lot to offer for the year of 2012. Korean films have been gathering more attention around the world and in the domestic market, as Korean films gain attention and Korean actors and producers take part in more international collaborations.

According to the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the market share for Korean films was 51.9%, up from 46.5 in 2010 and marking the first time in modern history that Korean moviegoing audiences showed a marked preference for domestic movies. As well, film exports increased by 14% in 2011...

...Many other Korean films are set to be released this year with no definite opening date yet. International star Lee Byeong-heon is set to appear in both an American and a Korean film, revisiting his character Storm Shadow in G.I. Joe: Retaliation and taking on a double role in I am King of Joseon, an adaptation of The Prince and the Pauper about a king and a beggar who switch roles. Rain stars in war film Soar into the Sky, a remake of Shin Sang-ok’s 1964 film The Red Muffler about air force pilots. Rain himself began his compulsive military service in October 2011 following the wrap of filming....

» You can read this informative article in its entirety on the Korea IT Times news site HERE.

2011%5F2012cj%5Flineup%5Fecb59ceca285%2D4.jpg

Rain Feb. Calendar pics

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source:rainstorm

Any idea what the yellow ribbons stands for?

***Hahaha - this story is funny - RAIN does nothing inside the boot camp except staying inside the cafeteria & EAT - :D:lol:

<Update>[Eng.trans]The behind-the-scene stories about Rain.

[update]

훈련병들이 비느 목격한곳이 대부분 식당~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

오늘 편지에도 올라왔네 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 비느 식당에서 막 밥 더달라고 한다고~ㅋㅋㅋ

According to the military recruits Rain serves with, Rain is mostly seen in the unit's cafeteria and often

asks the solder who is on KP to ladle out some more rice for him (Rain).

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319582&page=2&bbs=

Re-posted by DC

Hahahaha! Why I am not surprised? :lol:

This is sad since his co-recruits are being forbidden to write news about him and not let us know what he is doing . . . :tears: . Makes me accept that Korean military manpower service, being a celebrity or not, is a serious matter. . . just wait for his return. :(

[Eng.trans]Extracts from the letters Rain's military mates wrote to their

acquaintances.

2012-02-05

그리고 나의 비느님... ? 봤지.... 짱멋있다..."

"나도 조교가 되고 싶어 정말 힘들고 엘리트들만 할수있다던데...""ps. 내 그분에 관한 이야기를 편지에 쓰지말래 ㅠ.ㅠ"

And, my Rain...? You guys have looked at him, right? He's so cool.

I'm also dying to be a teaching assistant. But it is said it's tough to be in such a position and nobody but

elite groups can perform the duty.

PS. We've been ordered not to write to let them know how he is doing. ㅠ.ㅠ

난 나의 Role modle을 봤지... 아... 꼭 저렇게 되고 싶어 내 꿈이야... 이루어내고야 말테다 군대를 이용해서 제대하면

하고 싶은일 생각하면 행복하다..."

I've seen my role model (Rain)..I want to be like him.. Like him, I will do my best to make my dreams come

true.. Just thinking about my future after leaving the army makes me excited..

Re-posted by http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319760&page=1&bbs=

English translation by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

photo

[pic]BI Rain pic

2012-02-05

credit as tagged //wawalalal@//rain-cloud.co.kr

623abb04gw1dpqjgw3n52j.jpg

yellow-ribbon.jpg

bbly, the yellow ribbon is the symbol created by the website Cloud USA in supporting Rain during his 22-month mandatory military service. Said site is posting also all updates about Rain and even his activities from the past. If you want more info please visit HERE and also HERE. As I understand anybody can join the brigade using facebook and twitter accounts. This is a very beautiful project showing the fans love for Rain.

photo

Rainheart Clouds

2012-02-05

credit:SarangheBi@rain-cloud.co.kr

mycollage%284%29%282%29.jpg

[Feb-05-2012]TVXQ's 'U-Know' released a photo presenting himself

and Rain together.

20120205132403607.jpg

Group TVXQ's member 'U-Know' visited Rain serving in the military.

A photo presenting U-Know' and Rain together has recently been posted on an online

community.

In the photo, 'U-Know' is holding up the V sign with a grin on his face while Rain is sitting

down between 'U-Know' and 'U-Know's friend, which proves that 'U-Know' is Rain's

close friend. In particular, Rain looks really cute holding up the V sign with both hands,

which attracts attention.

Netizen are responding to this photo, "You're really loyal, U-Know"

"Rain looks so cute holding up the V in his military uniform." etc.

Meanwhile, Rain has been served as a teaching assistant in a recruit training center

belonging to the 5th Division.

Credit to Hankyung News

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100029&newsid=20120205132403348&p=ked

English translation by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

With the teaser coming up, I think the movie will be shown soon or in March, 2012, as reportedly scheduled.

:D

05.Feb02.12BI (비)Rain 'soar to the sun' movie teaser

2012-02-05

떡정전의 스멜이.....

이거 영동대로때도 보여줬던거라 ...

문제되믄 삭제 할게

소심한 잉여라....

비느 얼굴은 안나와

분위기만 맛보라고

credit : DC// wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319675&page=5&bbs=

video youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izv1tcv10y0&feature=youtu.be

ebb984-rain-soar-to-the-sun-movie-teaser-flv_0000000331.jpg

or

Rain 'Flight: Close To The Sun' Teaser

2012-02-05

source : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319675&page=5&bbs=

//re-up ratoka @ YT

며칠 신나게 달리더니

떡정전의 스멜이.....

이거 영동대로때도 보여줬던거라 ...

문제되믄 삭제 할게

소심한 잉여라....

비느 얼굴은 안나와

분위기만 맛보라고

subn.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A more informative version -

:wub:

photo

05.Feb02.12[Engtrans][pic]BI Rain with younho “TVXQ member” have a brotherly relationship !!!

2012-02-06

credit: wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

The English translation is as follows: by 화니 @raincloud >>>http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/common

The Jung brothers proved that they looked cute holding up the V signs while they were being photographed when we

(U-Know & his friend 'kevinra') visited pte 'Jung Ji Hoon'(Rain) to celebrate U-Know's birthday

** ('U-Know' ='Yunho' who is TVXQ's member, and his last name is 'Jung' like Rain)

*Reference*

[The reason why the author calls U-Know' (Yunho) and Rain by the title, the Jung brothers,

is because that 'U-Know' (Yunho) and Rain are close friends enough to have a brotherly relationship

even though they have the same surname but are not related by blood.]

caps by wawalalal

pic source : RT@kevinra gangyoon kevin ra twitter

정윤호 생일기념 정지훈이병 면회 정브라더스 귀요미 인증샷 pic.twitter.com/zmCYpol7

05%2E02%2E2012%5Bengtrans%5DBI%5FRain%5Fand%5Fyounho%5Fat%5Fmilitary.png

%EC%A0%95%EC%9C%A4%ED%98%B8%5F%EC%83%9D%EC%9D%BC%EA%B8%B0%EB%85%90%5F%EC%A0%95%EC%A7%80%ED%9B%88%EC%9D%B4%EB%B3%91%5F%EB%A9%B4%ED%9A%8C%5F%EC%A0%95%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC%EB%8D%94%EC%8A%A4%5F%EA%B7%80%EC%9A%94%EB%AF%B8%5F%EC%9D%B8%EC%A6%9D%EC%83%B7.jpg

Hahahaha! Why I am not surprised? :lol:

Hi bbly, the Yellow Ribbon for RAIN Brigade is a Cloud USA trending in supporting Rain during his 22-month mandatory military service to build an even stronger fan-base for him while he is away to show him how much we care. :lol:

***So happy to see Rain looks great. I miss him that I feel like cry seeing this new picture. Rain looks boyish with his double peace signs. I didn't know that they're friends - they must be close. What a great & sweet friend, to go visit Rain. I hope Yunho had a fantastic day with RAIN. Ohhh......I just don't understand sometimes that they have to blur-out that other guy's face again. Yunho from TVXQ is charismatic - I always hear this group but never have a chance to follow them. I hope RAIN completes his military service safely. Take care of yourself!

[05-Feb-12][allkpop]TVXQ’s Yunho visits Rain in the army

Source: BNT News via Nate //allkpop / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

Recently, TVXQ‘s Yunho paid a visit to his sunbae Rain, who is currently serving in the army.

An online community board shared this photo of the two stars and an unidentified third person. Rain’s fans were happy to see that their favorite star was looking well, and expressed gratitude towards Yunho for paying a visit despite his busy schedule.

As for Yunho, it looks like he got a new hairstyle; he grew out his hair and dyed it a caramel blond color.

Netizens commented, “Yunho has loyalty”, “It’s so cute to see a soldier holding up a peace sign”, and “I hope to see more celebrities visit their sunbae soon!”

allkpop.jpg

BI Rain pic

credit as tagged / wawalalal - rain-cloud.co.kr/

623abb04gw1dpqjgw3n52j.jpg

Rainheart Clouds

Credit : SarangheBi - rain-cloud.co.kr/

mycollage%284%29%282%29.jpg

***Wondering why it's until 9th only, huh? February 14th is also Valentine's Day or "Red Days" (In Korea) Also the same from other countries, many girls / women can receive chocolate from their boyfriends. blush.gif

120206 Coupang Valentine's Day event

Credit: Coupang // cap by scorpiola - rain-cloud.co.kr/

valentine_top.jpg

[Eng Trans]12-02-05 Rain in military with Yunho (TVXQ)

Credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

1a.jpg

***So nice to see RAIN's new picture. So lucky those celebrities who are serving their MS right now that they’re assigned in a non-combatant division unlike where RAIN is at the moment.Sigh......... <_<

Yunho visits RAIN in the Army

rain_yunho_120205.jpg

Group TVXQ’s Yunho visited Rain in the army recently.

The photo above was posted on an online community board recently and it shows Yunho with Rain, who is currently serving his military duty.

Yunho can be seen posing with Rain and with another acquaintance, they are all making V signs while they smile brightly for the camera.

The netizens commented on the photo, “Yunho is a good friend”, “A V wearing a military uniform~ so cute”, “Were they this close? Wow”, and so on.

Rain is currently serving as an assistant instructor at the recruit training center of the 5th division.

Source: BNT via Nate / kpopfever

Full House & Rainism bears

2012-02-07

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319890&page=1&bbs=// scorpiola@/rain-cloud.co.kr

_1_~1.JPG

_1_~2.JPG

Remembering Rain's Full House Expressions :wub:

c0047605_0391714.jpg

c0047605_0394636.jpg

c0047605_0395047.jpg

c0047605_0395878.jpg

Credit:as tagged

-----------------------------------------------------------

06.02.12[2 old pic]BI Rain & Ronnie Yang by ronnie twitter

2012-02-06

credit:wawalala@rain-cloud.co.kr

RT@noniboy23 Ronnie Yang

이게 더 잘나왔군..ㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/9UWMUwPe

Ak-iqkJCEAENpU-.jpg

RT@noniboy23 Ronnie Yang

한 10년전 쯤일듯.. 갑자기 그대가 그립습니다.. pic.twitter.com/OJo32HFU

Ak-hgTvCEAAU-5l.jpg

source : Ronnie Yang twitter today

--------------------------------------------------------

[Pic]12-02-07 Rain in the Military

Posted by memo-rain on February 7, 2012

01.jpg

source: https://twitter.com/#!/ItsRainingg/status/166594694397181952/photo/1

Super Junior Shin Dong Parodies Rain "Busan Woman" Image

by: jbarky on Feb 5, 2012

144f3692c168bd62d795cc526236bc28_large.jpg

Super Junior’s Shin Dong revealed a picture where he was doing a parody of Rain on me2day. He wrote on February 3, “You saw this picture somewhere right? (Rain’s Parody Cut) This was taken with a beautiful, mystery lady. Who is the beautiful mystery lady?”

b5f6c5a0a1605fa472e522092f247fa6_large.jpg

Check out Rain’s photo and compare!

Rain’s photo was for his song “Busan Woman.” This song had caused a lot of controversy because it was accused of plagiarizing U.S R&B singer Raphael Saadiq’s 2004 single, “Detriot Girl.” “Busan Woman” was released on August 16, 2011.

Netizens who have come across Shin Dong’s me2day post wrote, “I bet the mystery lady is one of the Super Junior members,” and “I think it is one of SM Entertainment’s girls because he said it was a beautiful lady.”

Credit : soompi news

***Finally...........I was able to read something about this girl..........It's been ages (hehehe) that I wanted to know if she's Chinese or Korean. So, there it is............... blush.gif

[Feb-07-2012]JVJQ starts using Rain and 'Han Ji Woo' as their advertising characters.

20120207103414180.jpg

Rain& 'Han Ji Woo'

JVJQ, one of China's cosmetics brands, starts using Hanryu star Rain and actress

'Han Ji Woo' as their advertising characters.

According to 'Han Ji Woo's agent on the 7th, "Rain and 'Han Ji Woo' were selected to be

the advertising models for JVJQ, and finished filming its commercial before he was

enlisted."

'Han Ji Woo' expressed, "Taking a shot at a melodramatic role was kind of awkward at

first, but Bi sunbae (= my senior Rain) led me well and I was able to work cheerfully."

'Han Ji Woo', who was the first runner-up in the China region category that was one of

the preliminary stages of the Miss Korea Beauty Pageant in 2007, appeared in

'The Twinkle', 'Admiral Gyebaeck', etc.

Credit to Yonhap news http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100030&newsid=20120207103414304&p=yonhap

***As I watched this video news clip, it looks like Yunho resembles the Taiwanese F4, Vaness Wu or is it just me......... :sweatingbullets:

12-02-06 Ystar - Star News_U-Know Yunho military service rain see

Credit : ystarchannel4 / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

y.JPG

*** Wondering if this is the Military News magazine.. (correct me if I'm wrong -) This man has not changed one bit! So nice to see that he's in the Military News. I hope we could get to see the full photo spread in case I'm correct. blush.gif

12-02-07 Rain in the Military news picture

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20120207n23832 / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

news.jpg

120201 Adidas 2012 new track top event

2012-02-04

Credit: alladidas // cap by scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

anjjo, since you posted about this Adidas event, I want to watch again his commercial for this brand. There are (3) versions but the one that I love most is the "bring the heat" - RAIN flexing his biceps. Wahhh......those arm muscles. I’m sure RAIN is proud of this. He just looks so cool! :sweatingbullets:

TVXQ’s Yunho visits Rain in the army

February 5, 2012

*quoted image*

Recently, TVXQ‘s Yunho paid a visit to his sunbae Rain, who is currently serving in the army.

An online community board shared this photo of the two stars and an unidentified third person. Rain’s fans were happy to see that their favorite star was looking well, and expressed gratitude towards Yunho for paying a visit despite his busy schedule.

As for Yunho, it looks like he got a new hairstyle; he grew out his hair and dyed it a caramel blond color.

Netizens commented, “Yunho has loyalty”, “It’s so cute to see a soldier holding up a peace sign”, and “I hope to see more celebrities visit their sunbae soon!”

Source: BNT News via Nate//allkpop

Yunho & Kevinra were still at their winter jackets................But, spring season has entered officially in Seoul already as early as this week. That means temperature there now is generally no longer below freezing but read the news that it's still cold out there. :lol:

Full House & Rainism bears

2012-02-07

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319890&page=1&bbs=// scorpiola@/rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Remembering Rain's Full House Expressions :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit:as tagged

Nice & cute FH bear. We missed this drama....but, do you think the couple would collaborate again? I'm sure BIKYO fans will drool all over again when this happens. Honestly, they were cute together in FH. But I think the "yell & shouts" there has to go......... :lol:

*** Time flies so fast! I remember back then when I read an article about his enlistment. Can't wait to see him walking out from the Department of Defence & say goodbye to army life forever! Phew!!! I miss him so much! :rolleyes:

With the teaser coming up, I think the movie will be shown soon or in March, 2012, as reportedly scheduled.

:D

05.Feb02.12BI (비)Rain 'soar to the sun' movie teaser

2012-02-05

떡정전의 스멜이.....

이거 영동대로때도 보여줬던거라 ...

문제되믄 삭제 할게

소심한 잉여라....

비느 얼굴은 안나와

분위기만 맛보라고

credit : DC// wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319675&page=5&bbs=

video youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izv1tcv10y0&feature=youtu.be

*quoted image*

or

Rain 'Flight: Close To The Sun' Teaser

2012-02-05

source : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319675&page=5&bbs=

//re-up ratoka @ YT

며칠 신나게 달리더니

떡정전의 스멜이.....

이거 영동대로때도 보여줬던거라 ...

문제되믄 삭제 할게

소심한 잉여라....

비느 얼굴은 안나와

분위기만 맛보라고

*quoted image*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A more informative version -

:wub:

photo

05.Feb02.12[Engtrans][pic]BI Rain with younho “TVXQ member” have a brotherly relationship !!!

2012-02-06

credit: wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

The English translation is as follows: by 화니 @raincloud >>>http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/common

The Jung brothers proved that they looked cute holding up the V signs while they were being photographed when we

(U-Know & his friend 'kevinra') visited pte 'Jung Ji Hoon'(Rain) to celebrate U-Know's birthday

** ('U-Know' ='Yunho' who is TVXQ's member, and his last name is 'Jung' like Rain)

*Reference*

[The reason why the author calls U-Know' (Yunho) and Rain by the title, the Jung brothers,

is because that 'U-Know' (Yunho) and Rain are close friends enough to have a brotherly relationship

even though they have the same surname but are not related by blood.]

caps by wawalalal

pic source : RT@kevinra gangyoon kevin ra twitter

정윤호 생일기념 정지훈이병 면회 정브라더스 귀요미 인증샷 pic.twitter.com/zmCYpol7

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Is March confirmed? That would be sooooo fantastic and already next month. Curious, if Rain will get a vacation after all.

***Finally...........I was able to read something about this girl..........It's been ages (hehehe) that I wanted to know if she's Chinese or Korean. So, there it is............... blush.gif

[Feb-07-2012]JVJQ starts using Rain and 'Han Ji Woo' as their advertising characters.

*quoted image*

Rain& 'Han Ji Woo'

JVJQ, one of China's cosmetics brands, starts using Hanryu star Rain and actress

'Han Ji Woo' as their advertising characters.

According to 'Han Ji Woo's agent on the 7th, "Rain and 'Han Ji Woo' were selected to be

the advertising models for JVJQ, and finished filming its commercial before he was

enlisted."

'Han Ji Woo' expressed, "Taking a shot at a melodramatic role was kind of awkward at

first, but Bi sunbae (= my senior Rain) led me well and I was able to work cheerfully."

'Han Ji Woo', who was the first runner-up in the China region category that was one of

the preliminary stages of the Miss Korea Beauty Pageant in 2007, appeared in

'The Twinkle', 'Admiral Gyebaeck', etc.

Credit to Yonhap news http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100030&newsid=20120207103414304&p=yonhap

Thanks dear! So it is a Korean model/actress after all.