Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

***Leaving boot camp - wondering going to where, huh? Wahhhhh..................vacation now? I hope so.......... :lol::D

Rain Leave boot camp

cr : DC / huda - rain-cloud.co.kr/

00.GIF

120130 Ystar News_Rain

source : DC //re-uplod by ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

Women recruits are allowed since these recruits are all there voluntarily. I read before that they started doing this since 1950. They're developed as a male preserve. They're admitted into infantry, but excluded from artillery, armour, & anti-air.

Hi willenette, thank you very much for the info, I know you are very reliable when it comes to matters like this. Here is the Eng. translation and as I understand, the woman in the pic is the senior of the lady recruit in Rain's camp. Lucky ladies, indeed. :D:wub:

m3%282%29.JPG

[Eng.trans]

Rain's photo taken two days ago.

Before leaving the army, my daughter's senior posed for a photo with Rain, and then the senior put the photo that presents himself and Rain together on Face Book.

It is said the senior left the army a couple of days ago, so I think it must be Rain's latest photo.

[2012-01-30]

EngTranslation by 화니

------------------------------------------------------------------

[HQ] 120130 Rain @ Y-star News (8 min)

Video download link

http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/ae6b908a-4b29-11e1-9c1f-0015c55db73d/

source : http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/ae6b908a-4b29-11e1-9c1f-0015c55db73d/

credit:화니 @rain-cloud-co.kr.

[Eng.trans]

~08

Rain was spotted returning to his unit after his vacation.

0:12

Reporter : Are you doing well?

Rain : Yes, thanks.

0:22~0:28

Because of the remoteness of the area where Rain serves, not many people came here and there was no prominent building nearby.

0:33~36

The only restaurant in front of his unit was filled with breaths of his fans.

0:44~48

We waited for him in front of the unit, fighting against cold not to miss him because we didn't know when he would return to his unit.

0:52

We waited for him for a long time but he didn't show.

0:59

A Carnival van supposed to belong to him finally appeared in time for returning to his unit (6:00pm)

1:05~09

The van tinted windows to be excessive like a car of a world star.

1:13

Rain finally got out of his van.

1:17

He was perfectly dressed in military uniform from head to toe.

1:23

He was covering more than half his face with a black mask.

1:29

It was his leg injury that was the most worrisome, so we asked his condition first.

1:31

1:33~35

Reporter : We heard you were hurt. How serious is your injury?

Rain : (The condition of my health is) excellent.

1:39

He hurried on his way as if he didn't want to be recognized by the mass in a situation where he serves.

1:48

He saluted a sentry at the entrance and he said he was poised for a return.

2:00

He was an imposing figure.

2:07

He even turned to look at us while walking along the long road.

2:14

We were so overwhelmed by his looks even if he wasn't on stage under the glamorous lights.

2:23

Rain is serving in the military after stopping making television appearances.

EngTranslation by 화니

1111111.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Eng Trans]120130 Ystar News_Rain returning to his unit after his vacation

2012-01-30

rain-cloud.co.kr

source : DC //re-uplod by ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Eng.trans]

~08

Because of the remoteness of the area where Rain serves, not many people came here and there was no prominent building nearby.

We waited for him in front of the unit, fighting against cold not to miss him because we didn't know when he would return to his unit.

A Carnival van supposed to belong to him finally appeared in time for returning to his unit (6:00pm)

It was his leg injury that was the most worrisome, so we asked his condition first.

He hurried on his way as if he didn't want to be recognized by the mass in a situation where he serves.

We were so overwhelmed by his looks even if he wasn't on stage under the glamorous lights.

[2012-01-30]

EngTranslation by 화니

A1%284%29.jpg

Hope there will be an English translation soon to know whose hand (looks like a woman's) was that at his waist. :huh: I read a long time ago that there was a lady recruit in the camp where Rain belongs. I wonder if that is true and allowed. :unsure:

Rain in the military

2012-01-30

source : DC

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

가뭄에 단비?? ㅋ

이틀된 따끈한 비느의 사진이랍니다..

딸아이 선배가 제대하면서 함께찍은 사진이라메 펫북에 올린것을

엄마보라며 보내줬네요..

엊그제 제대할때라니까 비느의 가장 최근사진 같아요..

딸 선배의 인권을 위해 과감히 잘랐읍니다..

묻지도 따지지도 않고 올리는데 괜찮으려나??ㄷㄷㄷ

비고픔이 조금이나마 해소가 되실거 같아 올립니다..^^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I find this funny. :lol::lol:

Cloudy Day: Fan art (and comics), inspired by Rain.

2011-01-30

Credit/source:stephe@cloudusa

No no no, dear JiHoon… you can NOT take your Best throne on base for assembly. LOL

So cute! :)

([eare]Comics! No. 10 by Rain[eare], Japan)

*quoted image*

Nice seeing recent pics of him!

Hahaha, that thing with the throne is really funny!!!!

***Leaving boot camp - wondering going to where, huh? Wahhhhh..................vacation now? I hope so.......... :lol::D

Rain Leave boot camp

cr : DC / huda - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image*

120130 Ystar News_Rain

source : DC //re-uplod by ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

Hi willenette, thank you very much for the info, I know you are very reliable when it comes to matters like this. Here is the Eng. translation and as I understand, the woman in the pic is the senior of the lady recruit in Rain's camp. Lucky ladies, indeed. :D:wub:

*quoted image*

[Eng.trans]

Before leaving the army, my daughter's senior posed for a photo with Rain, and then the senior put the photo that presents himself and Rain together on Face Book.

It is said the senior left the army a couple of days ago, so I think it must be Rain's latest photo.

[2012-01-30]

EngTranslation by 화니

------------------------------------------------------------------

[HQ] 120130 Rain @ Y-star News (8 min)

Video download link

http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/ae6b908a-4b29-11e1-9c1f-0015c55db73d/

source : http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/ae6b908a-4b29-11e1-9c1f-0015c55db73d/

credit:화니 @rain-cloud-co.kr.

[Eng.trans]

~08

EngTranslation by 화니

*quoted image*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Eng Trans]120130 Ystar News_Rain returning to his unit after his vacation

2012-01-30

rain-cloud.co.kr

source : DC //re-uplod by ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Eng.trans]

~08

[2012-01-30]

EngTranslation by 화니

*quoted image*

OMG!!!! When did Rain leave for vacation that he is coming back? Boy, we really must have missed here.

It is weird seeing recent material of him like this.

*quoted image*

[Eng.trans]

[2012-01-30]

EngTranslation by 화니

Hi anjjo, well, the photo was again edited & cut off - to protect her privacy. But, she's very lucky indeed to have hugged RAIN like that, huh? Ohhh..........RAIN looks so fine.....So happy to see him not that thin anymore.....I'm sure he got used to his military life already. <_<

Nice seeing recent pics of him!

Hahaha, that thing with the throne is really funny!!!!

OMG!!!! When did Rain leave for vacation that he is coming back? Boy, we really must have missed here.

Hi bbly, actually, I was surprised that those videos were already his return to the boot camp after his vacation.....I thought all along he was about to start his day-off. Ohhh............that was a very quiet vacation he spent with his family & loved-ones. Sigh.......... :sweatingbullets:

(Old) [Pic]12-01-25 Rain behind the scenes shooting COSMOPOLITAN magazine

Posted by ratoka on January 26, 2012@FB

credit : DC

안경점에 가서~ ㅋ

안경점에 갔는데 ㅋㅋ

역시 비느를 열심히 나도모르게 찾게되는 ㅋㅋ근데 못찾음 ㅠ

근데 동생이 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ비느 찾았다고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

역시 ㅋㅋ나랑 마음이 통하는 동생 ㅋㅋ

보다가 저는 처음 보는 사진이 있길래 ㅋㅋ찍어봤어요 ㅋㅋ

근데 사진이 누웠어요 ㅠ:ratoka@FB

*quoted image*

Rain Fan Art

Jan. 29, 2012

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source:http://rainstorm.

Hi anjjo, what an amazing perfect body. Aish………there are really some things you just have to be born with, huh? RAIN is freaking ”jjang” when it comes to body. :sweatingbullets:

Rain in I'm a Cyborg But That's Ok

credit:as tagged

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I felt the portrayal of RAIN in this movie was realistic. :lol:

bbly, I was so glad seeing his pictures/videos thinking that he’s leaving the boot camp – that moment I just died - knowing that RAIN finally availed his long overdue vacation. But, so sad that those were the return photos after all – aish…..it took him a while to have a vacation. But, we didn’t hear anything about him – it was a very silent & quiet one. I know what a big deal this is. Well I never stopped hoping & wishing I’d see the day where he’ll be granted another day-off. Still, I was so thrilled to the max watching RAIN on video. :rolleyes:

[Feb-01-2012]Rain's recent photo presenting his dashing figure.

English translation by 화니 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

i0201-3a.jpg

Soldier Rain (his real name, Jung Ji Hoon) whose recent photos have been released,

which attracts the attention.

Rain's photos entitled "What has Rain recently done?" that present himself wearing a

beret, and behind-the-scene stories about Rain who serves in the military, have recently

been on an online portal community site.

It is known that the relevant photos were taken to celebrate his senior soldier's

(sergeant) leaving the army.

In particular, the behind-the-scene stories about Rain show how he has served in the

military. Rain's soldier mates serving in the military with him and his acquaintances, said

about him and praised him, respectively, "I recognized Rain at a glance when I passed by

while standing guard at the barrier fence, since his height made him stand out from the

others." "I've heard that Rain is capable of adapting to his military service and he has the

full confidence of his superiors."

In addition, the following funny behind-the-scene stories jumped to the people's eye,

"Rain looks great even if he is nothing but a private soldier."

"I'm happiest when I go for a meal because I can see Rain.", etc.

Meanwhile, Rain is now serving as a teaching assistant in a military recruit center

belonging to the 5th Division, and he is expected to be discharged from the service next

year on July 10th.

Credit to enews24 http://news.nate.com/view/20120201n10858

12-01-08 enews - wide news_Top Korea's Top Star Enter The Military

credit : enewsworld // Edit rain part by ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

000.jpg

10-07-28 (Old) Rain @ MCM Event

credit as tagged / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image*

photo

Rain teddy bears

2012-02-01

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain in I'm a Cyborg But That's Ok

credit:as tagged

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks for sharing for all the pictures! The Rain Teddy Bear is sooooo cute!

And Cyborg: I hope one day Rain does another role like this.

bbly, I was so glad seeing his pictures/videos thinking that he’s leaving the boot camp – that moment I just died - knowing that RAIN finally availed his long overdue vacation. But, so sad that those were the return photos after all – aish…..it took him a while to have a vacation. But, we didn’t hear anything about him – it was a very silent & quiet one. I know what a big deal this is. Well I never stopped hoping & wishing I’d see the day where he’ll be granted another day-off. Still, I was so thrilled to the max watching RAIN on video. :rolleyes:

I am also happy for him that finally he was able to take his vacation but at the same time, I was disappointed it was done so quitely, that we didn't really see him.

[Taiwan Magazine]EllE國際中文版 2010年11月號

credit : Yes 娛樂雜誌 / vincet57 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

為他瘋狂!Crazy foR Rain

從2002年Rain聲名鵲起,至今,整整八年。 八年,對娛樂圈來說,至少已換血一輪了。Rain卻依舊保持著不可取代的地位。 他的目標絕不止於此。他要求自己在通往Super Star的路上不停歇地狂奔。2006年,Rain宣告進軍美國市場, 在美國舉辦個唱;而後,憑藉一身修長完美的肌肉進軍好萊塢,領銜主演電影《忍者刺客》;今年則推出新專輯《Back to the Basic》,更接拍全新韓劇《逃亡者》。越來越多的人為Rain瘋狂。

01%281%29.jpg

白色襯衫、LOGO皮帶(BOTH BY D & G);印染牛仔褲(MCM);手錶、手環(BOTH BY CARTIER)

PHOTOS:MEI YUAN QUEI MAKEUP:Sun hwa choi STYLIST:JIN JING YOSHIKO okura  HAIR:ga hee kim EDIT:DOMINIQUE CHIANG TEXT:CHEN JING LEI

Rain從長長的甬道走來,迎著光。

光自巨大的玻璃窗透過來,全部落在他臉上,由明到暗。看到他標誌性的細長眉眼,以及瘦削到輪廓分明的臉頰。雖是萬人迷,但對於自己的長相,Rain並非自信滿滿,「我最好的部分並不是外表,我的樣子不是最好看,但是我的內在很優秀。每次上臺前,我都跟自己說我是最好的。演出完畢,走下臺來,我再告訴自己我並不是最好的。只有這樣,我上臺前才會做120%的準備,在臺上,我就能做到100%。」鮮少人知道Rain出道之初,單眼皮曾令他飽受打擊。「有人要求我去整容,讓我去開雙眼皮。甚至直接告訴我,我沒被選上的原因是因為長相不行。」幸好,Rain並沒像許多南韓明星那樣毀掉自己充滿魅力的單眼皮。Rain的長相不僅成為流行,更帶動單眼皮的男生受到歡迎。   

在電影《忍者刺客》中,Rain有大量的半裸鏡頭。他身形精瘦,連外國觀眾都歎為觀止。採訪時,連他自己都忍不住感嘆飾演的角色非常“Sexy”。但,誰又能夠想像擁有這樣一副完美身形,背後必須遭受的非人「折磨」?訓練八個月,每星期五天,每天八小時。拍攝前, Rain在公寓的冰箱上貼了張李小龍的照片,「心裡想著一定要變成那樣。然後每天吃飯,只有一口檸檬、一口洋白菜、一口蘋果,再一塊雞胸肉——那個雞胸肉真的很腥。」

永不停止的野心  

02%281%29.jpg

虎紋T恤(ROBERTO CAVALLI);墨綠色皮革風衣(LOUIS VUITTON)

클릭하시면 확대된 이미지를 보실 수 있습니다.

%E5%9C%96%E7%89%87%5F5%2E1.png

%E5%9C%96%E7%89%87%5F21%2E%281%29.png

keep smile

Credit : SarangheBi - rain-cloud.co.kr/

keep%5Fsmile%281%29.jpg

February 1, 2012

Korean film in 2012

The Korean film industry has a lot to offer for the year of 2012. Korean films have been gathering more attention around the world and in the domestic market, as Korean films gain attention and Korean actors and producers take part in more international collaborations.

According to the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the market share for Korean films was 51.9%, up from 46.5 in 2010 and marking the first time in modern history that Korean moviegoing audiences showed a marked preference for domestic movies. As well, film exports increased by 14% in 2011.

Five Korean films sold more than four million tickets in Korean theatres in 2011, up from just two in 2010. Those include Sunny by director Kang Hyeong-cheol and Detective K, directed by Kim Seok-yoon, as well as Kim Han-min’s War of the Arrows, which sold almost 7.5 million tickets. The Crucible, based on the novel of the same name by Gong Ji-young, shone a light on the sexual abuse scandal at Gwangju Inhwa School, causing the public, the media, and lawmakers to sit up and take notice.

Already several movies have been released this year. Dancing Queen stars Uhm Jung-hwa as the wife of a politician who leads a secret life as a dance singer. Veteran actor Ahn Sung-gi stars in Chung Ji-young’s Unbowed, which depicts the 2007 incident known as the “crossbow terror” incident, in which a university professor fired a crossbow bolt at a judge. A 3D animated feature film, The Outback is a joint Korea/U.S. coproduction about a circus koala.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Many other Korean films are set to be released this year with no definite opening date yet. International star Lee Byeong-heon is set to appear in both an American and a Korean film, revisiting his character Storm Shadow in G.I. Joe: Retaliation and taking on a double role in I am King of Joseon, an adaptation of The Prince and the Pauper about a king and a beggar who switch roles. Rain stars in war film Soar into the Sky, a remake of Shin Sang-ok’s 1964 film The Red Muffler about air force pilots. Rain himself began his compulsive military service in October 2011 following the wrap of filming.

There will doubtlessly be many more Korean films released throughout the year. In order to make Korean films more approachable to foreigners residing in Korea, Korean films are often screened with English subtitles at theatres such as CGV Yongsan. Listings may vary throughout the year. For more news on Korean films, visit www.hancinema.net.

By Jon Dunbar

Korea.net editor

http://www.korea.net/news.do?mode=detail&guid=61241

[Taiwan Magazine]EllE國際中文版 2010年11月號

credit : Yes 娛樂雜誌 / vincet57 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

為他瘋狂!Crazy foR Rain

從2002年Rain聲名鵲起,至今,整整八年。 八年,對娛樂圈來說,至少已換血一輪了。Rain卻依舊保持著不可取代的地位。 他的目標絕不止於此。他要求自己在通往Super Star的路上不停歇地狂奔。2006年,Rain宣告進軍美國市場, 在美國舉辦個唱;而後,憑藉一身修長完美的肌肉進軍好萊塢,領銜主演電影《忍者刺客》;今年則推出新專輯《Back to the Basic》,更接拍全新韓劇《逃亡者》。越來越多的人為Rain瘋狂。

*quoted image*

白色襯衫、LOGO皮帶(BOTH BY D & G);印染牛仔褲(MCM);手錶、手環(BOTH BY CARTIER)

PHOTOS:MEI YUAN QUEI MAKEUP:Sun hwa choi STYLIST:JIN JING YOSHIKO okura  HAIR:ga hee kim EDIT:DOMINIQUE CHIANG TEXT:CHEN JING LEI

Rain從長長的甬道走來,迎著光。

光自巨大的玻璃窗透過來,全部落在他臉上,由明到暗。看到他標誌性的細長眉眼,以及瘦削到輪廓分明的臉頰。雖是萬人迷,但對於自己的長相,Rain並非自信滿滿,「我最好的部分並不是外表,我的樣子不是最好看,但是我的內在很優秀。每次上臺前,我都跟自己說我是最好的。演出完畢,走下臺來,我再告訴自己我並不是最好的。只有這樣,我上臺前才會做120%的準備,在臺上,我就能做到100%。」鮮少人知道Rain出道之初,單眼皮曾令他飽受打擊。「有人要求我去整容,讓我去開雙眼皮。甚至直接告訴我,我沒被選上的原因是因為長相不行。」幸好,Rain並沒像許多南韓明星那樣毀掉自己充滿魅力的單眼皮。Rain的長相不僅成為流行,更帶動單眼皮的男生受到歡迎。   

在電影《忍者刺客》中,Rain有大量的半裸鏡頭。他身形精瘦,連外國觀眾都歎為觀止。採訪時,連他自己都忍不住感嘆飾演的角色非常“Sexy”。但,誰又能夠想像擁有這樣一副完美身形,背後必須遭受的非人「折磨」?訓練八個月,每星期五天,每天八小時。拍攝前, Rain在公寓的冰箱上貼了張李小龍的照片,「心裡想著一定要變成那樣。然後每天吃飯,只有一口檸檬、一口洋白菜、一口蘋果,再一塊雞胸肉——那個雞胸肉真的很腥。」

永不停止的野心  

*quoted image*

虎紋T恤(ROBERTO CAVALLI);墨綠色皮革風衣(LOUIS VUITTON)

클릭하시면 확대된 이미지를 보실 수 있습니다.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I know those pictures aren't new but still I love to see them. Thanks for sharing, dear!

12-01-18 Mnet JP - Wide Ent. News_Talk about Rain & MBLAQ

2012-02-03

credit : momorumii @ youtubi//vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=- ... e=player_embedded#!

%E5%9C%96%E7%89%87%5F5.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------

12-02-01 [V] - [V]News_韓國舞王Rain.性感帥氣 風靡全亞洲

2012-02-03

credit:sherrysss @ youtube//vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt2IxxNuUNE&feature=player_embedded

%E5%9C%96%E7%89%87%5F3.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[Pic]12-02-02 Rain @ Taiwan Magazine_Movie Calendar (February 2012) _Ninja Assassin

* Posted by memo-rain on February 3, 2012

m1.jpg?width=750

m2.jpg

credit : sherrysss blog //vincet57 @rain-cloud

------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Feb. Calendar pics

c0047605_037279.jpg

c0047605_23511563.jpg

c0047605_23512762.jpg

Source:rainstorm

[Eng.trans]The behind-the-scene stories about Rain.

- Here are some excerpts from 열쇠부대 카페(unit Key cafe website)-

나는 아직 훈련병인데 정지훈님 싸인을 받을 수 있겠냐? 생각 좀 하고 살아라.

비... 말도 못걸어... 우린 아직 병아리라서....

I'm still a recruit, so how I can get the autograph of Mr. Jung (= Jung Ji Hoon = Rain)?

You need to learn to get on with your life.

We can't talk to Bi (Rain) either because we're still like chicks to him.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319505

나 2월 1일에 비 봤다 ㅋㅋㅋ 비랑 얘기도 했어 부럽지

I saw Bi (Rain) on 1 February...kekeke..I even talked with him..Don't you envy me?

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319602&page=1&bbs=

Re-posted by DC

***Hahaha - this story is funny - RAIN does nothing inside the boot camp except staying inside the cafeteria & EAT - :D:lol:

<Update>[Eng.trans]The behind-the-scene stories about Rain.

[update]

훈련병들이 비느 목격한곳이 대부분 식당~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

오늘 편지에도 올라왔네 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 비느 식당에서 막 밥 더달라고 한다고~ㅋㅋㅋ

According to the military recruits Rain serves with, Rain is mostly seen in the unit's cafeteria and often

asks the solder who is on KP to ladle out some more rice for him (Rain).

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319582&page=2&bbs=

Re-posted by DC

Hope there will be an English translation soon to know whose hand (looks like a woman's) was that at his waist. :huh: I read a long time ago that there was a lady recruit in the camp where Rain belongs. I wonder if that is true and allowed. :unsure:

Rain in the military

2012-01-30

source : DC

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

가뭄에 단비?? ㅋ

이틀된 따끈한 비느의 사진이랍니다..

딸아이 선배가 제대하면서 함께찍은 사진이라메 펫북에 올린것을

엄마보라며 보내줬네요..

엊그제 제대할때라니까 비느의 가장 최근사진 같아요..

딸 선배의 인권을 위해 과감히 잘랐읍니다..

묻지도 따지지도 않고 올리는데 괜찮으려나??ㄷㄷㄷ

비고픔이 조금이나마 해소가 되실거 같아 올립니다..^^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, only RAIN who’s serving his MS right now can have publicity like this. :sweatingbullets:

12-02-01 [V] - [V]News_韓國舞王Rain.性感帥氣 風靡全亞洲

2012-02-03

credit:sherrysss @ youtube//vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt2IxxNuUNE&feature=player_embedded

*quoted image*

***Wahhh………. sharing a deep smooch with RAIN, huh? :sweatingbullets: