Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

12-01-19 Rain mentholatum

credit as tagged / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤#二十四扫房子,二十八打面发,年三十熬一宿…新的一年即将到来,用多效活肤洁面乳进行面子大扫除,温和清除污垢辞旧迎新,特有多效活肤成分(Derm-3 Complex)小麥籽提取物、Q10、透明质酸,全面击退多种皮肤问题,迅速增强皮肤自我修复能力,带给皮肤全新的洁净平滑!

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤#2011护肤的年终总结你做了么?还有什么遗留问题?2012年护肤计划你又做好了吗?做个有深度的男人,就要剖析皮肤表面下深层的问题,把握护肤细节,掌控你的皮肤,释放男士魅力的深度影响力!即刻点击,获取曼秀雷敦男士为你量身定制的2012年专属护肤方案吧!http://t.cn/z0DmOoF

mm3.JPG

mm1.jpg

mm2.jpg

C1.jpg

mm7.JPG

mm4.JPG

mm5.JPG

Rain picture

credit DC / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

c2.jpg

c1%281%29.jpg

Rain teddy bears

credit : rainstorm blog / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

1%285%29.jpg

2%288%29.jpg

Rain Anchor Beer lightbox on street

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

12-01-20 Rain Coupang new event

source : coupang @ twitter / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

쿠친님들~ 새해 복福 많이 받으시구요~ 설 연휴 동안 묵은 때 좀 밀어내시고 즐겁게 보내세요~ 앞으로도 쿠팡 트위터와 더 가까와 지기에요~^^ 사랑합니다 ♥

coupang%284%29.JPG

[Eng.trans] Excerpts from soldiers' letters to their acquaintance, in

which they talk about Rain.

2012-01-15

- 여기 비(정지훈)있다. 완전 멋있다. 간지 폭풍이다 밥먹으러 가는 모습 봤는데 으야~ 나도 저렇게 되고싶더라잉

- 여기 비도 있다! 정지훈! 키 줜나커

- 여기에 정지훈 이병님이 계셔 바로 사회에서 비! 10월에 입대한 비가 여기 있더라 ㅋㅋㅋ

청소하다가 봤는데 TV랑 똑같이 생겼어 정말 신기 하더라 ㅋ

- 비 봤는데 완전 잘생겼고 뭔가 다른 포스를 느꼈어

- Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) is here. He’s really wonderful. No human language can describe his

dignified appearance which faces every person around him down.

When I saw Rain going for a meal, I felt like doing the same thing, "That's what I want to

look like."

- Rain is also here ! "Jung Ji Hoon" ! He is very tall!

- Pte "Jung Ji Hoon" is here, who is called Bi (Rain) in society!

I've realized that there is Rain enlisted in the military last October.

When I saw him while I was cleaning, I found he looked exactly the same as he had

appeared on the TV screen. I couldn't believe my eyes.

- I saw Rain. He is very handsome, and he has something out of the common.

Re-post by

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=318501&page=3&bbs=

English translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

anjjo, I'm happy that we get to hear some stories like this about him in the military. But, it’s sad at the same time because I was looking forward to see him during all these vacation/days-off that were due him. Well, that's how it should be. :rolleyes:

12-01-17[Cloud Notice]A postscript of the food support event in celebration of the 100th day of the military service of Pte "Jung Ji Hoon" (Rain) as a teaching assistant.

This food support event was in celebration of the 100th day of Rain's military service, and it was to boost his morale.

We tried our best to produce good results, even if only for a brief time.

Some snacks provided by Japanese members were packaged with things prepared by the Cloud side, and the parcel was sent to the unit where Rain serves.

We thank all those who have helped us both physically and spiritually, and the receipt will be shown soon.

(The parcel was delivered while both snacks for Rain alone and snacks for his mates were put in a box.)

*준비과정 & 포장모습 : preparation & packing

*아티스트를 위해 준비한 간식 : snacks for Rain

*부대원들을 위한 간식 : snacks for his mates

*낱개로 들어가는 과자들을 작은 스낵백안에 따로 포장한 모습입니다 :

Cookies are in a small bag after they are independently packed.

*큰 지퍼백에 작은 스낵백과 그 외 다른 들어가는 모든 과자들을 포장한 최종 모습입니다 :

Big zipper bags containing small bags containing all cookies.

*최종 택배박스 포장 모습

The packed boxes are on the verge of being delivered.

*포장시에 쓰인 스티커 도안입니다. 도안을 보내주신 분들께 감사합니다.

The designed stickers posted on the wrapping papers.

Thanks are due to all those who worked so hard to design the stickers.

간식목록 (The snack list)

아티스트 개인 간식 (Snacks only for Rain):

Mini chupa chups

Blueberry

Cafe musica cookie

Amond chocolate

Beef jerky

Poca chip

1kg of Amond flakes

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/b ... _what=&keyword=

*quoted image*

credit:ratoka@RAINLEGEND

100th day for RAIN in the military! Can't believe it's already been 100 days! :rolleyes:

In connection with this news is an old article when Rain was given the award.

He is really that special and we miss him - :wub:

2008.02.20 Rain receives award for promoting nation's image

Rain (Jung Ji-Hoon), one of the most successful and admired performers in Asia, yesterday received the 2008 Korea Image Stepping Stone Award, which is given annually by the Corea Image Communication Institute.

The awards ceremony was held in the Grand Ballroom of the Grand InterContinental Hotel in southern Seoul, during which the heartthrob singer/actor gave a mini concert. According to the CICI, a private institute which focuses on strategies for enhancing Korea's brand image, Rain was given the award for promoting a positive image of Korea via popular music.

"The event is meaningful because it reaffirms the importance of promoting Korea's image, and impresses upon the expatriates in Korea a positive image," said Choi Jung-wha, president of the CICI.

The ceremony began with her opening address, which was followed by congratulatory remarks by National Assembly Speaker Lim Chae-jung, U.S. Ambassador Alexander Vershbow, Prime Minister-designate Han Seung-Soo, and Park Jin, a lawmaker from the Grand National Party.

Following the presentation of the award, maestro Chung Myung-whun, one of last year's awardees, gave a performance of chamber music, together with violinist Dennis Kim, cellist Song Young-hoon, and violist Hung-Wei Huang.

During the event, figure skater Kim Yu-na and swimmer Park Tae-Hwan received the Korea Image Budding Youth Award.

Rain began his singing career with the release of his first solo album, "Bad Guy," in 2002, a huge success that was followed by other popular albums. He emerged as a worldwide star when Korean pop music became hugely popular in Asia and other regions a few years ago.

He launched his acting career by starring in the Korean television drama "Full House" in 2004 and then the movie "I'm a Cyborg and That's Okay" in 2006. Recently making a contract with the William Morris Agency, a more than 100-year-old New York-based major talent agency, the 26-year-old star has clinched a leading role in "Ninja Assassin," which will be produced by Joel Silver and the Wachowski Brothers, and be directed by James McTeigue, who made "V for Vendetta".

By Lee Yong-sung

(danlee@heraldm.com)

In 2008? Sometimes it scares me how time passes. But I don't mind if the time flies by faster until July 2013.

I am sure that our Rain will get so many more awards and recognition and his career will continue to be a big success.

12-01-19 Rain mentholatum

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤#二十四扫房子,二十八打面发,年三十熬一宿…新的一年即将到来,用多效活肤洁面乳进行面子大扫除,温和清除污垢辞旧迎新,特有多效活肤成分(Derm-3 Complex)小麥籽提取物、Q10、透明质酸,全面击退多种皮肤问题,迅速增强皮肤自我修复能力,带给皮肤全新的洁净平滑!

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤#2011护肤的年终总结你做了么?还有什么遗留问题?2012年护肤计划你又做好了吗?做个有深度的男人,就要剖析皮肤表面下深层的问题,把握护肤细节,掌控你的皮肤,释放男士魅力的深度影响力!即刻点击,获取曼秀雷敦男士为你量身定制的2012年专属护肤方案吧!http://t.cn/z0DmOoF

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Soooooooo sexy!!! blush.gif Just look at this manly body!

12-01-20 KBS - Baegka talk about Rain

Credit : rainalu @ youku // re-up ratoka @ YT - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image*

My link

Really? Baekga talking about Rain? Oh, that is something new. :rolleyes:

[Eng Sub]120120 瑾泉JVJQ CF (55 sec)

2012-01-20

Credit: hahabaobei625 @ tudou // English Translation & Subbed by scorpiola // scorpiolabibi @ youtube@rain-cloud.co.kr

My Link

1%287%29.jpg

photo

20.01.12[pic][HD]BI Rain new CF JVJQ caps pic

caps and Edit by wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%284%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%281%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%282%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%283%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%285%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%286%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%287%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%288%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%289%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2810%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2811%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2812%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2813%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2814%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2815%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2816%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2817%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2818%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2819%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2820%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2822%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2823%29.jpg

BI%5FRain%5Fnew%5FCF%5FJVJQ%5F2012%5F%2825%29.jpg

hello... any1 here knows where i could find ALL of FULL HOUSE behind the scenes / the making / ngs ..? some that i found were broken... plzzz plzzz some1 made my day..?????

Hi linns, have you tried YouTube? Can you also try these links since there are also some FH BTS & NGs here : :D

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE1C55FA054E2C36A

http://wn.com/ngs_korea

20.01.2012[pic]BI Rain Mentholatum at store

credit as tagged / wawalalal - rain-cloud.co.kr/

20%2E01%2E2012%5FBI%5FRain%5FMentholutum%5F%40%5Fstore.jpg

7771301fgw1dp9578gnd9j.jpg

Hi linns, have you tried YouTube? Can you also try these links since there are also some FH BTS & NGs here :  :D

http://www.youtube.c...1C55FA054E2C36A

http://wn.com/ngs_korea

20.01.2012[pic]BI Rain Mentholatum at store

credit as tagged / wawalalal - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

thanx so much for the quick reply, but ive seen most of the links that u gave... do u by any chance know where i could find this clip with better picture???

[Eng Sub]120120 瑾泉JVJQ CF (55 sec)

2012-01-20

Credit: hahabaobei625 @ tudou // English Translation & Subbed by scorpiola // scorpiolabibi @ youtube@rain-cloud.co.kr

My Link

*quoted image*

photo

20.01.12[pic][HD]BI Rain new CF JVJQ caps pic

caps and Edit by wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thank you so much for sharing!

photo

Rain Six To Five teddy bears

2012-01-22

credit : Rainstorm blog// ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

More Rain Six To Five Accessories pics (2009)

2012-01-22

Credit:rainstorm.exblog

*quoted image*

----------------------------------------------------------

Rain Pic

*quoted image*

Credit:as tagged

What's up with all those Rain Six To Five Teddy Bears suddenly? Are those pictures really recent? I wonder what happened actually to all the merchandise. The brand was closed down so silently - online shop and the stores in Korea - I am not sure if they sold all the merchandise.

And that picture of Rain is really a great shot: look at those face, the skind, the lips, the nose! :wub:

What's up with all those Rain Six To Five Teddy Bears suddenly? Are those pictures really recent? I wonder what happened actually to all the merchandise. The brand was closed down so silently - online shop and the stores in Korea - I am not sure if they sold all the merchandise.

And that picture of Rain is really a great shot: look at those face, the skind, the lips, the nose! :wub:

Hi bbly, these Rain Six To Five Teddy Bear pictures are old, taken in 2009. I also know that this trademark was defunct already and if their remaining commodities/accessories were not sold out, maybe it is transferred to other distributing centers/stores for final sale. Usually, Rain sites re-post old pix for lack of updates about him. :lol::lol:

As you say, that is one of the best pics of Rain, miss him so much. :wub:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

12-01-22 MBC - Section TV_Shin Se-kyung Message to Rain

Credit : Ratoka @ YT@rain-cloud.co.kr

ffffffff.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------

Photo

2012-01-23

my collage

by SarangheBi @ mycollage%282%29.jpg

mycollage%282%29.jpg

[article] You're In The Army Now: The Changing Impact of Enlistment on KPop.

Credit : Stephe - rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://www.hellokpop.com/2012/01/22/youre-in-the-army-now-the-changing-impact-of-enlistment-on-kpop/

rainmilitary.jpg

You're In The Army Now: The Changing Impact of Enlistment on KPop

There is nothing new about the mandatory military enlistment system in South Korea. Even South Korean male entertainers are subject to the law. While most enlist, some are exempt and a very few avoid it like the plague, the impact of military enlistment on the careers of Korean entertainers is changing. Instead of being a career-killer, entertainers are beginning to see military service as a small part of a long career.

Likely, a favorite actor or singer is in the military right now, was just discharged, or is about to report to South Korea’s Military Manpower Administration (MMA). Notable South Korean entertainers who are currently serving include Rain, Hyun Bin, Lee Jun Ki, Kim Nam Gil, Park Hyo Shin, Kangin and Heechul of Super Junior and Mithra Jin of Epik High. Jun Jin and Andy of Shinhwa were recently discharged, and Kim Joon of T-Max will soon enlist. Sooner or later, Korean male entertainers must serve in the military....

>You can read writer Ceefu's very interesting article (which further talks about Rain and many other performers) in its entirety at the HelloKPop link in this post, above. -- Stephe ^@@^

photo

Rain Six To Five teddy bears

2012-01-22

credit : Rainstorm blog// ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

More Rain Six To Five Accessories pics (2009)

2012-01-22

Credit:rainstorm.exblog

*quoted image*

anjjo, I feel sad & bad that the site is no longer existing. ( www.6to5.kr) It was launched on 2008 & unfortunately, after 2 years, the brand had to be shut down. ..due to controversy of 6to5 investors suing Rain for the loss of the company. Wahhhhh.........so nice to see all these were actually 6to5 products. But, please take note that Rain actually did not participate in the designing process of the clothes. :)

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU HERE - anjjo, bbly. 2012 is the Year of the Black Dragon, which only comes once every 60 years, which I got to read. A number of people in Korea are head over heels in love with these creatures. They say that dragons represent all 12 Chinese zodiac signs. Did you notice that even in historical dramas, one can see that the king's face is referred to as "dragon face" and his garments as "dragon clothes"? And do you know that dreaming of a dragon is considered to be a great blessing? I'm not sure if we should be scared of them or comforted by them. But in any case, the dragon motif is everywhere now. :lol:

I heard that the first day of the Lunar New Year in Korea was one of the coldest days this winter. Seoul temperatures recorded around minus 9 degrees Celsius during the day, while south-western cities saw snow. On RAIN’s part inside the barracks, wondering how did he spend the New Year's Day, huh? It is one of the biggest holidays in Korea. I hope he got his “red envelope” – hehehe :D

It’s believed that good fortune for the entire year depended on what happened on the first day of the new year. Do you believe on this? :mellow:

Before Lunar New Year, so many Chinese people are busy preparing for this date just like what we're also doing every time January 1 comes in. Do you know that it is lucky to bring in a new object? It can be a set of furniture or a symbolic object like a vase, a cushion or a small ornament. It can be a wooden or glass object or something with water. Most importantly, bringing in a new piece must be accompanied by the removal of an old one. Think about old stained cushions, or a scratched table and chairs. Chipped dishes cause bad luck. No matter how expensive they are, just throw them away. It is one of the most effective ways to discard bad luck. :lol:

Usually, before the Lunar New Year, the trend in Korea is offering half-priced products & goods to the people especially food. And Adidas is one of them. Remember the 40% Sale that they offered? You see, this winter jacket is a must-have for everyone during the cold season. :lol:

Wishing you all of you, especially anjjo, willenette and jinijung, a very happy lunar new year!

Hi bbly, these Rain Six To Five Teddy Bear pictures are old, taken in 2009. I also know that this trademark was defunct already and if their remaining commodities/accessories were not sold out, maybe it is transferred to other distributing centers/stores for final sale. Usually, Rain sites re-post old pix for lack of updates about him. :lol::lol:

As you say, that is one of the best pics of Rain, miss him so much. :wub:

Thanks for the explanation, dear! So those are old pictures. You might be right about those things in the end being sold to big centers.

YES, that is one of the most beautiful Rain pics although you don't see much of his face, like his eyes. But maybe that is exactly what makes it so beautiful. There aren't a lot of pictures of Rain where my heart skips a beat faster, but this one definitely is one. :wub: