Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Sam you make me feel bad... apun Sam.. chommal apun..

Ahhhhh I love him more and more each day...

Why???... only Sam know why...

arggggggggggghhhh I am spamming ....

2006052108551390907ko.jpg

Nope - he's not fat... ^_^ - only Big....

Guest docirene

ayu!! chinggu!!long time no see ^^

anywayz.. i agree with all of the Biers about the tix price.. it's juz too much..

but i also believe it's juz a hypo question like docirene mentioned..the media are juz playing with words. :sweatingbullets:

thx for that. yup i really do think so. now that im rdg lotsa feedback re: exorbitant tkt price supposedly, then that should send a clear message across that even if some asian fans would really go to that extent, i know that many singaporeans wont. i know them to be spending their hard earned money wisely. my friends who just came recently from hk for the f4 reunion concert, found a place that sells varied but affordable stuff like korean mags, photobooks, pics, mugs, keychains, cell phone accessories, and other whatchamacallits. but the catch is you have to pay in cold cash. she was supposed to buy me a rain photobook after buying 1 photobook each of kwon and jy. she thought initially that she could use her credit card. so now i have to request a singaporean friend to go find any rain photobook and all the possible mags she could get and other stuff. the big difference is the price. hk sells stuff cheaper than singapore. so i know that if this concert pushes through, fans will have to bring pocket money to buy things, outside the tkt price and airfare + accomodation. i think jype should take these things into consideration. it's nice to have the fans gather in the concert venue to see rain up close and personal. it's totally different from just loving him from the net. are we called netizens cuz of that? it may bring in lotsa votes for the polls, but it wont bring home the moolah, as one fan put it.

^ Bam, ive observed long time ago, usually he performed well during his promotional activities or in between concert like this one( This is between the hongkong and taiwan concert period). This might due to the fact that he has more stamina and more confident due to lots of practising.

If he rest for too long, u can see some lagging of his performance,maybe he was unprepared cos he hasnt been practicing for long.

I dont know how to explain, my english is poor, hope u get what i mean.

Lurv - You can't explain Bi.. it's not your english or mine... there is just no way to describe him..

or explain him .. he is mysterious....

it either - you take it or leave it...

It's like he's saying...

"Accept me as who I am or just don't"

I am learning day by day to accept him as who he is.... sometime I forgot.. :phew:

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/benamoo/wv7o7 -- HQ ing concert..

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/benamoo/ch9m7 -- HQ VOB - Pantech MV (Very very clear)

Naoise - Why not we make Korea as our final stop?? He is gonna end the show there.. it would be fantastic...

but - The problem now... can we get good ticket???? Will they allocate ticket for foreigner???

Or.. to hell with seating location.. as long as we are there it's enuff????

Any suggestion??

Guest docirene

:D docirene - love your energy. You really got boost after the Freeway MV. Yoooo girl get it going. I can feel your energy thru all your postings. I totally understand and agree with your point....at his age being that successful he needs to sacrifice many things r/ships/hanging out with frens and also his freedom. Thats why we all support and respect his ways. Anyway he choose.

:) Bam - anytime. That goes same same here ok. When i need ' Bi jap'....i will get it from you all.

Biers....lets not get hit by the SGD500 tickets. Like Bam said its the media rough calculation. We all know how the media work !!!! I'm definetely going to one of his concert this year end.....BKK/Msia.

very well said, moor. im so hyped up after the freeway mv. but now im also hyped up after bam gave the d/l link for the mp3 file. way to go!

come on and ride with me! bring the beat back! (im in a dancing mood!)

:):) More pix again.

credit : miw@popcornfor2 :blush:

2006052022121109308lu.jpg

2006052022121131608uq.jpg

2006052108451266709la.jpg

2006052108551390907ko.jpg Does he look fat!!! NO NO NO

20060520215644113015fy.jpg

20060520215644113028cy.jpg Make some noise :w00t::w00t:

who says he's fat? he is definitely not! he is totally hot!

thks Bambiina sweetie for the mp3!! now i can groove to it on my ipod!!

yup same here. i already have it in my iTunes, later i would be uploading it to my iPod. wow, really sets the mood to groove and dance.

let's party on, dude! (borrowed from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure)

docirene: Really love what you wrote....because that is exactly how I feel..Liked you said.. Bi is human so he also has flaws of his own... so as fans.. please be more understanding because he can't always please all of us..

Edit Added: Just finish reading backlogs and I also wanted to say.. I LOVE FREEWAY!!...I'm also into Jpop beside Kpop and Cpop and freeway is definately very jpopish!! And how can you not love it when he look so adorable in the MV!! ekkekekekekek.. ^^

Also, he does look heavier ^^ in the ING clip but overall not bad!! Still HOT!!!! ^^

thx a lot for that. wow, we both have the same sentiments abt several thgs. yes and i also posted that he's not fat but totally hot! i like this body compared to the lean/thin frame he had while filming ijuksa. that was a complete shocker from the looks in FH and even rainy day concerts. but i do love Bi in different shapes and forms. fat or thin; happy or sad; good or bad (mood). he is so lovable and adorable i cant think of anything that could make me dislike him. at least for now. :rolleyes:

Guest taralee

Rain was not "lazy" in ING concert. He was holding a mike. It will be tough for him to move and sing at the same time. Unless he has a headphone. Moreover, I guess it's a public performance. Being invited guest, he treats it more casually.

Guest Rayndrop

Hahaha...Bam....Yes..I am very bad.

I think you girls have seen most of this already...

Anyway...

He said, he said

Credit: Consolidated by Yu_zhongbutong@Baidu

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

He said, "I have at least two weak points. Being this open about this is making me a little embarrassed. My grades this term is lower than the minimum requirement of the school. I really want to study well, but managing work and studies is really so difficult. I hope I can have more time to study next term."

He said, "I know I don't have the best outlook, and I know I am not good-looking. But inside, I am very outstanding. Every time I go on stage, I tell myself that I am the best. After a performance, when I walk off the stage, I tell myself I am not the best. So each time before I go onstage, I make sure I'm 120% prepared, so that I can give my 100% onstage. Every day, I train myself non-stop. I have been lacking enough sleep for a long time, when I'm not working, I am gymming, rehearsing my dance or practising my singing. It's the same when I'm filming. If I don't do it well, I won't be able to sleep. Whether as a actor or a singer, I want to do my best. Don't worry about me not having enough sleep, because after I'm dead, I'll have plenty of time to sleep.

He said, "I can dream while sleeping, but I can also dream without sleeping."

He said, "There is something I am afraid of, and that is myself. I'm most afraid of myself turning lazy."

He said, "I am a perfectionist. I have always been good friends with Jin Young. He is a perfectionist, so I got influenced gradually. I think "this will do" and "relaxed attitude" cannot be used in the situation today, so naturally, I want to achieve perfection is everything. Frankly speaking, with so many fans looking at me, I am not without stress."

He said, "For the stage, I have given up so many things: Love, college life, drinking with friends...all these are things I've never done in a normal way. In particular, I didn't do my duty as a son...and many other countless things which I have not been able to take care of."

He said, "I have been very greedy both about work and love. At the moment, between love and work, I have chosen work, because I feel work is more important. But I don't know what will happen in the future."

He said, "Nobody can lead a life getting what they want without making some sacrifices. I feel that when you sacrifice some, you'll also gain some. For example, it's nice meeting with friends. But you can't be meeting your friends and be practising your dancing at the same time. I think sometimes you can't help but sacrifice some things that are important to you to achieve ongoing improvement. But this doesn't mean I'll give up my friends. It's just that in life, you just have to sacrifice some enjoyment in excahnge for other things."

He said, "When mother was around, I didn't feel anything. But after mum left, I found out there are many things which pain my heart. I miss my mother's fried cuttlefish. No matter where I go, I can't find that taste anymore...small things like that pains me terribly.

He said, "Hardworking women are the sexiest. Yup. In comparison to women who wear less, women who work more are far sexier."

He said, "A few days ago, I was sitting in the studio when I suddenly felt homesick. I'm always like that, missing father, missing sister. Although father said not to be worried about them, but every time I go overseas, I get worried naturally, I am in a foreign country so far away, and what are they doing now? I want to live with them, I want to fly home now..."

He said, "I take initiatives and am very decisive. With regards to any matter, I am the kind who will take initiatives. No matter what is it, I want to be the one to give directions. To me, making decisions and giving directions is easier than following the orders the of other people."

He said, "I've cried because I didn't do perform well in my dancing or singing before. This happens often. Even now, I'll still think, 'Why can't I do it?' Thereafter, I'll keep trying until I can do it. This is the only way to make me feel better."

He said, "Actually, viewers are very cruel. Because they will not think, 'It's because he's sick, so he didn't practise; it's because he's too tired, so he didn't practise. We can understand all these, it's ok'. No, they will not understand...No...I'm not saying it's not good...no matter how much pain I'm in or or how tired I am, because it's a promise I made with all of you, so I must keep my promise. There are also many people waiting for me. This stage is my promise to everybody. I do everything to keep this promise till the end."

He said, "I will always remember the promise I made to my fans on stage. If I cannot fulfil this promise, I will not be able to sleep."

He said, "Sometimes I'm so tired I just want to fall to the floor and sleep. But after I win the battle against this hardship, I can feel myself grow up a little more."

He said, "In comparison to working hard for a few years, what is more important is the attitude you take while working hard."

He said, "I work hard to surpass myself."

He said, "I know not everybody will like me, so I will work harder."

He said, "I wanted to sing "Cannot get used to", but I can't because this song reminds me of mother."

He said, "During this period of time, I am not Rain. I can walk on the street freely without people around me chasing me along. I am the just a normal guy, Jeong Jihoon. No planner full of daily activities, I can do whatever I want to do. It's like I've shrugged off something very heavy. I'm in a great mood. Come to think of it, such days are not bad. Will I always lead a life like that? Hopefully in the future I can. But not now, now I cannot."

He said, "40 years later, perhaps there will be such a day. Gazing at a sudden downpour of rain, or a gathering of clouds in the sky, you will say, 'There was a singer called Rain.' And I will say, 'There is a cloud that is together with Rain.' I hope our hearts will remain like this, suddenly reminded of each other sometimes like lovers do."

We will, Jihoon. We will.

Guest docirene

That's ridiculous. Concert ticket prices won't go that high. Not when there are sponsors. No artistes are stupid enough to outprice themselves.

An entertainment reporter should know the market price better.

now this is got me thinking. if he is supposed to know the prevailing price in the market, how come, he would still pose that hypothetical question? what is he trying to imply? or is there a need to put sthg in exaggeration to test the popularity of Bi these days (being asian superstar; world's 2nd most influential artist in Time 100; etc etc) to check if his fans would love him that much to spend on sthg that much? even the title of the article is very intriguing: could rain flood in the fans?

dunno. just wondering. i hope there's no malice intended. i also wonder how come singapore wasnt included in the rainy day concer tour of 22 cities. singaporeans are clamoring for that, same here in the phils. but singapore is richer compared to us. i was even entertaining the possibility of going to singapore for his upcoming concert until i read in the news that the phils. would be included as one of the countries he would be performing in for the rain world tour. good thing cuz that would be more economical or financially sound

Rain was not "lazy" in ING concert. He was holding a mike. It will be tough for him to move and sing at the same time. Unless he has a headphone. Moreover, I guess it's a public performance. Being invited guest, he treats it more casually.

I've seen him holding a mike before - and "give his all" - Frend concert also almost similar to Ing..

summer in seoul

A guest singer - USHER concert

040418mnetusherinsouelwithrain.jpg

Performing - 40th Baeksang award...

040326badguyremixlivesbs40thba.jpg

Bad guy - Washinton DC show

030717sbswashingtonpeaceconcer.jpg

:lol: I am sorry - I am the one that come up with the word "lazy" ... just a term - he's not really

lazy... something I use to indicate (Quote Paulette) "lackluster but the sparkle in his eyes makes up for it.

Ah, I guess I've become a hopeless Bier, too." ....

I take back what I said about him.. I created unnecessary tension.. sorry.. :lol:

It's just somethin I always do when I dwnlod Bi's performance. I just say whatever come to my mind

without thinking other ppl feeling... :lol:

Paulette... I've become a hopeless Biers too.... forgotten all about his "warm" performance.. :phew:

BTW - I hate SAM.... I hate YOU SAM!!!!!!!!

Lurv - You can't explain Bi.. it's not your english or mine... there is just no way to describe him..

It's like he's saying...

I am learning day by day to accept him as who he is.... sometime I forgot.. :phew:

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/benamoo/ch9m7 -- HQ VOB - Pantech MV (Very very clear)

Naoise - Why not we make Korea as our final stop?? He is gonna end the show there.. it would be fantastic...

but - The problem now... can we get good ticket???? Will they allocate ticket for foreigner???

Any suggestion??

I wonder why I cannot d/l these files eventho I hv the ID n PW :(

This is a Japanese fan's report about Bi's popJam function filming

it's successful..

(the original post is Japanese, then it's translated into Korean, then Chinese...

next is English :P )

:【060522来自日本的消息】智薰今天参加了NHK POP JAM节目录

各位,从POP JAM 现场回来了~~

现场内6-7层观众都是rain迷

快结束时登场的rain穿了白色服装...

在唱歌前用日文讲了“大家好”

然后「FreeWay」的节奏响起

到后来很多影迷跟着他一起唱

现场热烈而温馨...

rain的舞台是最棒的

歌唱的好,舞蹈有节奏感,可爱的部分也是good

第一次看到智薰独特的有棱有角的舞蹈动作的人可能会吃惊吧

现场瞬间沸腾,是只我一个人的感觉吗?

mv也是最棒的,不过,看现场真的是非常good~

他的可爱令人想起“代替说再见”时

感觉诞生了可以与fans互动的一首rain的歌曲

觉得「FreeWay」的第一次亮相是非常成功的

「FreeWay」最棒!

郑智薰,好爱你~~~

from baidu

Guest docirene

Anyway...

He said, he said

He said, "I have at least two weak points. Being this open about this is making me a little embarrassed. My grades this term is lower than the minimum requirement of the school. I really want to study well, but managing work and studies is really so difficult. I hope I can have more time to study next term."

He said, "I know I don't have the best outlook, and I know I am not good-looking. But inside, I am very outstanding. Every time I go on stage, I tell myself that I am the best. After a performance, when I walk off the stage, I tell myself I am not the best. So each time before I go onstage, I make sure I'm 120% prepared, so that I can give my 100% onstage. Every day, I train myself non-stop. I have been lacking enough sleep for a long time, when I'm not working, I am gymming, rehearsing my dance or practising my singing. It's the same when I'm filming. If I don't do it well, I won't be able to sleep. Whether as a actor or a singer, I want to do my best. Don't worry about me not having enough sleep, because after I'm dead, I'll have plenty of time to sleep.

He said, "There is something I am afraid of, and that is myself. I'm most afraid of myself turning lazy."

He said, "I am a perfectionist. I have always been good friends with Jin Young. He is a perfectionist, so I got influenced gradually. I think "this will do" and "relaxed attitude" cannot be used in the situation today, so naturally, I want to achieve perfection is everything. Frankly speaking, with so many fans looking at me, I am not without stress."

He said, "For the stage, I have given up so many things: Love, college life, drinking with friends...all these are things I've never done in a normal way. In particular, I didn't do my duty as a son...and many other countless things which I have not been able to take care of."

He said, "I have been very greedy both about work and love. At the moment, between love and work, I have chosen work, because I feel work is more important. But I don't know what will happen in the future."

He said, "Nobody can lead a life getting what they want without making some sacrifices. I feel that when you sacrifice some, you'll also gain some. For example, it's nice meeting with friends. But you can't be meeting your friends and be practising your dancing at the same time. I think sometimes you can't help but sacrifice some things that are important to you to achieve ongoing improvement. But this doesn't mean I'll give up my friends. It's just that in life, you just have to sacrifice some enjoyment in excahnge for other things."

He said, "When mother was around, I didn't feel anything. But after mum left, I found out there are many things which pain my heart. I miss my mother's fried cuttlefish. No matter where I go, I can't find that taste anymore...small things like that pains me terribly.

He said, "Hardworking women are the sexiest. Yup. In comparison to women who wear less, women who work more are far sexier."

He said, "A few days ago, I was sitting in the studio when I suddenly felt homesick. I'm always like that, missing father, missing sister. Although father said not to be worried about them, but every time I go overseas, I get worried naturally, I am in a foreign country so far away, and what are they doing now? I want to live with them, I want to fly home now..."

He said, "I take initiatives and am very decisive. With regards to any matter, I am the kind who will take initiatives. No matter what is it, I want to be the one to give directions. To me, making decisions and giving directions is easier than following the orders the of other people."

He said, "I've cried because I didn't do perform well in my dancing or singing before. This happens often. Even now, I'll still think, 'Why can't I do it?' Thereafter, I'll keep trying until I can do it. This is the only way to make me feel better."

He said, "Actually, viewers are very cruel. Because they will not think, 'It's because he's sick, so he didn't practise; it's because he's too tired, so he didn't practise. We can understand all these, it's ok'. No, they will not understand...No...I'm not saying it's not good...no matter how much pain I'm in or or how tired I am, because it's a promise I made with all of you, so I must keep my promise. There are also many people waiting for me. This stage is my promise to everybody. I do everything to keep this promise till the end."

He said, "I will always remember the promise I made to my fans on stage. If I cannot fulfil this promise, I will not be able to sleep."

He said, "Sometimes I'm so tired I just want to fall to the floor and sleep. But after I win the battle against this hardship, I can feel myself grow up a little more."

He said, "In comparison to working hard for a few years, what is more important is the attitude you take while working hard."

He said, "I wanted to sing "Cannot get used to", but I can't because this song reminds me of mother."

He said, "During this period of time, I am not Rain. I can walk on the street freely without people around me chasing me along. I am the just a normal guy, Jeong Jihoon. No planner full of daily activities, I can do whatever I want to do. It's like I've shrugged off something very heavy. I'm in a great mood. Come to think of it, such days are not bad. Will I always lead a life like that? Hopefully in the future I can. But not now, now I cannot."

He said, "40 years later, perhaps there will be such a day. Gazing at a sudden downpour of rain, or a gathering of clouds in the sky, you will say, 'There was a singer called Rain.' And I will say, 'There is a cloud that is together with Rain.' I hope our hearts will remain like this, suddenly reminded of each other sometimes like lovers do."

geez, this is terrible. ive read this before but rdng it for the 2nd time still generates so much emotions. i'm teary eyed here. it pains me to think that he sacrifices so much to please us. that's why i love this guy. he is so dedicated. but i think it's not also right to not have enough sleep. true enough we have enough sleep when we're dead but we dont also want him to collapse from overfatigue. and his outlook in life is so mature, you wouldnt even think it's coming from a soon to be 24 y/o guy. im sure his father and sister are mighty proud of him. it's just a pity he lost his mother before he became famous. he would have made his mama proud. now that he's several millions richer, i sure hope he can relax a bit more so that he wont be drained of so much energy that he might just get sick one day and we all lose if that happens. no more Bi to listen to, to watch and applaud for. what's all the money for that you cant enjoy life's pleasures? he deserves to enjoy the fruits of his labor!!!

do take care of your health, bi! for us, for yourself and for all the ppl who care for you.

i think his present body form means that he has regained the lost weight which really went down in his ijuksa days. he looks so much healthier and in tip top shape. i dont think he was slack or lazy for the recent ing concert. just looking at the pics make me feel the energy already. i love him in tank tops (sleeveless shirt or sando).

and this also reminds me of sthg abt rich ppl (and bi is definitely one now)

that he can buy a BED but not SLEEP

that he can buy FOOD but not APPETITE

that he can buy MEDICINES but not HEALTH

that he can buy THINGS but not HAPPINESS.

sad isnt it. and we dont want this to happen to our beloved Rain/Bi. So do take care of yourself.

Guest acid2burn

Anyway...

He said, he said

Great compilation!!! im feeling so touched once again... his words are just so impactful... i wish nothing for him but to be well and happy because he just simply deserves it....

where did he learn all these from...?? i often wonder... like who is his inspiration? His dad? JYP? or he watched many great movies and got inspired ??

once again... Bi showed me the true meaning of passion. Regardless of what it takes, it's the journey that counts , not the end results.

Guest docirene

I wonder why I cannot d/l these files eventho I hv the ID n PW :(

cant d/l them too

^_^ - My kind of performance... hope Rosejin would not mind I uplod on Youtube...

Something I'm proud off... something to show off to those who not familiar with Bi.

I will uplod Nan and it's raining --> This is the best..

thx very nice. pls. upload the IOSG in both youtube and a downloadable link. the old files when he was much younger, i think in a live perf, he wore a head or sunvisor

Guest taralee

Bam, Rain needs Biers like you to remind him not to turn "lazy" and retreat to his comfort zone. He himself knows that fans are not dumb and he knows what qualities to potray to have peoples appreciation.

no worries.

Bi in Japan.... yay... another J wave to come...

060522 MTV TRL Seoul (Interview Editing) [avi] [124.9 MB]

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainhkcom/m9vi7

1ccw0.jpg

1ccw047.jpg

3qbsxn.jpg

3qbsxn84.jpg

from rainhk.com

==============================================================

a non-cloud talk his encounters about Rain

一個原來不是雲的韓國人的話

在FORRAIN上看到的,翻譯一下:

偶然地在攝影場見到了智薰,我還不和FORRAIN的各位一樣屬於熱血FANS,見到他還沒有發抖,但聽到了一些話想和大家說說。

我邊走邊打電話,看到保姆車的門開著,往裡一看,智薰正翹著二郎腿在車裡坐著和人交談,因為比較遠也沒有注意看,我只瞥了一眼就走開了,也沒要簽名。 他好像是飯後在休息。 我辦完我的事情,和認識的人聊天,這時和智薰談話的人先進來,不一會兒,智薰也進來了。這是我第一次見到他, 他很高。 雖然穿著攝影時的服裝,但一眼就能看出身材很好。 他問正和我聊天的人:您吃過了嗎? 有說了一些就進去了。 進去時,天線頭一下成了兩縷(什麼意思?WW也不太明白),非常可愛。聲音很好聽。

再一次見到他的時候他穿著민소매 나시(是不是短袖類的什麼東東?)和牛仔褲,這時真正感覺到他的身材是一級棒。這次我和一位攝制組的人談了一會兒,他說:「這個人很善良。 一般情況下,演員都是由助理給打飯,自己很少親自動手。像雨有這樣的人氣,做到這一點很不容易,他都是自己來打飯,和周圍的人見面也是先打招呼。 他實在是個好人。」

我還不是一個FANS,不知道智薰是個什麼樣的人。以前也沒有過多的關注,但聽了那個人的一席話,我也想成為智薰的FANS了~^^

還有,那個天線頭非常可愛。。。。

[轉自百度]

Guest VyLeTtE

woah late at nite hereiin this side of the globe and yet bi's thread is still alive kekekekk :) i didnt get to see bi's freeway mv but i bet he looked hot in it (whats new) any news on cyborg filming?

Guest acid2burn

a non-cloud talk his encounters about Rain

一個原來不是雲的韓國人的話

在FORRAIN上看到的,翻譯一下:

偶然地在攝影場見到了智薰,我還不和FORRAIN的各位一樣屬於熱血FANS,見到他還沒有發抖,但聽到了一些話想和大家說說。

我邊走邊打電話,看到保姆車的門開著,往裡一看,智薰正翹著二郎腿在車裡坐著和人交談,因為比較遠也沒有注意看,我只瞥了一眼就走開了,也沒要簽名。 他好像是飯後在休息。 我辦完我的事情,和認識的人聊天,這時和智薰談話的人先進來,不一會兒,智薰也進來了。這是我第一次見到他, 他很高。 雖然穿著攝影時的服裝,但一眼就能看出身材很好。 他問正和我聊天的人:您吃過了嗎? 有說了一些就進去了。 進去時,天線頭一下成了兩縷(什麼意思?WW也不太明白),非常可愛。聲音很好聽。

再一次見到他的時候他穿著민소매 나시(是不是短袖類的什麼東東?)和牛仔褲,這時真正感覺到他的身材是一級棒。這次我和一位攝制組的人談了一會兒,他說:「這個人很善良。 一般情況下,演員都是由助理給打飯,自己很少親自動手。像雨有這樣的人氣,做到這一點很不容易,他都是自己來打飯,和周圍的人見面也是先打招呼。 他實在是個好人。」

我還不是一個FANS,不知道智薰是個什麼樣的人。以前也沒有過多的關注,但聽了那個人的一席話,我也想成為智薰的FANS了~^^

還有,那個天線頭非常可愛。。。。

[轉自百度]

天線頭非常可愛 ..??? i guess probably the person who wrote this met Bi on the set of Cyborg?? and he/she is referring to the cute antennas on his head ??

cyborg have antennas... do they? lol... :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest sekakira

I guess one of the reasons that our bi didn't "give his all" was because the ING concert perf. will not broadcast through TV.....& maybe due to lack of practice recently....? :sweatingbullets:

I'm pretty sure that he will give all biers a better performance in the coming I-concert!! (It will shown on TV)

Pls forgive him! :blush:

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

::deeply exhales::

wow, im FINALLY done with reading like 8 pages of backlogs

i kno alot of people have said/discussed this already but i will like to say it anyways :D (hope no one minds)

he is definatly NOT fat, ive seen fat..and its not him..haha

IF it is...then i wish there were more fat people in this world

he definatly got bigger (but not in terms of fat), he gained some of his muscle back

esp. his arms! look at those biceps!! :blush:

--thanks to everyone who shared those ING concert pics

and $500SD is crazy, im not sure how much that is in USD but...still seems like alot

but JYPE is not stupid. he wont set a price no one will buy ;]

does anyone have the Frendship concert and bi's preformance..i think where he was a special guest at Usher's concert?

It's like he's saying...

Any suggestion??

060520_ING콘서트_태양을피하는방법.아이두.잇츠레이닝_[개인소장용_레인보우].wmv

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/benamoo/wv7o7 199.3 MB

the biggest file so far

i dont have a clubbox id, is there a clubbox i can access w/o an id that has these files?