Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Sam - He didn't really sing or dance during ING concert.

:lol: He's becoming lazy now... isk isk isk... he seem to heavy ..

looks too heavy to dance....

You know Sam - I don't wanna be dust... because dust will be washed away eventually

- I wan to be SHK ...

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Sam, I think he IS getting fat. :unsure: I just saw the clips and his dance moves look 'heavy'. Dude needs to go slow on the kimbap or chige or whatever it is that he's been eating a lot lately...

Re: that notebook... I myself would be interested in unearthing stuff that he might've saved in there... ;)

Guest ripgal

ANDWAE!!!! i seriously need to see that clip.. or else i can't bring myself to believe that he has grown FAT!!! :shocked:

BUT still he's cute even tho he's not as fine as b4.. :lol:

we still love him! :wub:

He has like 100 "instead of saying good bye" which exactly do you

want..

Evenstar - Don't mind us here .. Bi is like a son to some of us.. (hehe

I am not that old though.. he could still be a candidate for BF.. huahaha).

Jin - I am not going anywhere... about that dream.. it's my dream too. :P

1359rw.jpg

:rolleyes: i reli reli lurve this bi thread.....everytime i on my comp,lst thing to feed mysf with this bi thread .... its so addictive & deliciously fresh everytime i read this thread...i used to adore oni KSW ....but now i have to spilt my undivided attention to bi & sw .....thou bi is like a megastar,so far away from me,but i get the latest updates here everyday & noe what he had been doing ......e wonderful thing is all e biers sharing of news & clips & all e wonderful stuff..i never felt so homely & at ease in other forums like this ...its like a big family here...i lurve it! thanks so much..... :P

Guest qiufang

Jin & Bam & others, I'd like to add something here. :)

Actually, I’m easily get bored, too !! When there is no news/projects/something interesting to follow, I will soon leave the star though I am soo….. crazy in the first time. Just move my heart to other stars.

For me, Bi is different. He always gives me surprise…with so much news, ..countless performances,…. lots of ups and down, mixed- up feelings….. and last but not the least lively Bier friends….who make me not lonely and happier. :P

I agree with both of you that Bi sometimes doesn’t “give all” ….I saw those lame performances. He’s just unpredictable just like his stage name….Rain… sometimes though the sky is so dark, it isn’t raining. At times, it is raining all of a sudden when the sun is shining.

I’ll still love him as the first time though I often feel a little “gloomy” about him several times.

no wonder...i dld a clip from benamoo's cb without knowing what it was because it was dated today and i was thinking where is he off this time? :huh: so japan it is :)

Thanks for sharing the clip.

Bam, you and other biers are the big reason I want to stay here..love bi

and want the best for him always.. :D

in 2004 close to Christmas Bi had "battle dance" with others after "I do"

in music bank..Do you remember bi's dancing? :sweatingbullets:

At that time, for some reason..he was lame. :sweatingbullets: ..the 2004 KBS awards..his "I do"

was conservative also :D some fans say because of SHK was watching......who knows..maybe..

there are other shows you can keep counting....so bi doesn't have the "give my all"

shows all the time.. :P

This is Bi's busy May/June schedule

05.22----NHK Popjam function filming

05.24----DVD"Road for rain" premiere....(bi might not show up)

Tokyo 有乐町朝日HALL.

05.25----"Road for rain" is released

05.27----"I" concert

05.28-----fan meeting with korean clouds,

seoul 光云大学文化馆 at 5:00pm

06.01-----CTH's wedding party (a lot of fans bet Bi will show up as CTH is his best friend)

06.07-----"freeway" is released

06.15-----fan meeting with clouds in Budokan

06.16-----50 lucky fans get autographs, and 15 lucky ones will take photo with bi

special event in Budokan, the performing will be different from 0615

Jinlees, sorry but who is CTH? And thanks for sharing his schedules. Are these dates confirmed?

Guest roes_susita

Tokyo 有乐町朝日HALL.

05.27----"I" concert

06.01-----CTH's wedding party (a lot of fans bet Bi will show up as CTH is his best friend)

06.16-----50 lucky fans get autographs, and 15 lucky ones will take photo with bi

SO BUSY SCEDULLE. . . .yes allright I think He still working when everybody sleeping. . .

that an open/bublic scedulle , what about an activitties like recording,shoot pic,gyn,creat dance n so on n so on

QUOTE to FANG FANG n others here:

stayed n leaving is living, very normally lifecircle, that the role for everything in the world

let Him go. . if its the time to go

let Him here . . if this time to stayed. . . . . that the truth way to loving

btw. . . someday if my time to leaving Him has come

I still have memorries, a very beautifull n the best one

How I love Him. . . just the way He is

n He like my endless love

Thanks for sharing the clip.

Jinlees, sorry but who is CTH? And thanks for sharing his schedules. Are these dates confirmed?

Yes, these dates get confirmed

this is CTH..his new movie postor with SHK "my girlfriend & I"

U1513P28T3D1016785F326DT20060315164118.jpg

Guest ripgal

wow..Bi's schedule's packed!! so many activities to attend to.. surely different from the Superstar LJY in FullHouse.. hehehe.. :lol:

anywayz.. SHK might go to CTH's wedding too.. so maybe 2 ppl will meet, and 2ppl will talk " hei so we live in the same area huh?" and then ...... :rolleyes:

btw.. to Bam, Jin, fang fang and other Biers..

u guys juz worded my feelings too.. im actually the same as Bam, i lose interest easily and if there's nothing to spur my interest, i would have left Bi long time ago.. that's why i love coming here.. reading comments and discussions about Bi.. and with Jin, Bam, Sam...etc who are avid source providers, how could i ever leave the thread!

im sticking with Bi until he retires..heheh.. will he? :lol:

Guest inyai

I don't think Bi is fat, just he looks heavier than before. Just like body builder there are not fat but heavy bcoz of their muscles.

He still look cute and sexy as always....

I don't think Bi is fat, just he looks heavier than before. Just like body builder there are not fat but heavy bcoz of their muscles.

He still look cute and sexy as always....

when i look at him i think i need more oxigen...to braeth..'cause...he's damn howttttttttt

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Bam, you and other biers are the big reason I want to stay here..love bi

and want the best for him always.. :D

in 2004 close to Christmas Bi had "battle dance" with others after "I do"

in music bank..Do you remember bi's dancing? :sweatingbullets:

At that time, for some reason..he was lame. :sweatingbullets: ..the 2004 KBS awards..his "I do"

was conservative also :D some fans say because of SHK was watching......who knows..maybe..

there are other shows you can keep counting....so bi doesn't have the "give my all"

shows all the time.. :P

This is Bi's busy May/June schedule

Tokyo 有乐町朝日HALL.

05.27----"I" concert

What an ultra-packed schedule... but wait, does this mean he is through with 'Cyborg' filming, or he is putting it on hold for the meantime? :unsure:

===

A bit OT: To those who are asking whether SHK will attend CTH's wedding... sorry to burst your bubble, folks. SHK will be leaving for a photoshoot in Europe and South America on May 25, and will not be back in Korea until at least 3 weeks later.

===

Re: the 'weight issue'... I was thinking this morning that maybe he just looked chunky in the ING pics coz he didn't look that 'big' in his previous photos (like the Ilgan interview and the Time100 victory party). But seeing that fancam from the airport only affirms that he is really (physically) bigger now. I mean, from afar, you could actually see those bulging pecs and arms... :o (NOTE: I didn't say he's fat, ok :P)

---SHK will be on trip for shooting her pictorial collection during CTH's wedding time, not sure

she can come back to participate the party..

---"Full house" will be aired in Japan next month(not cable). Hope it will boom bi's popularity in Japan

just like it works for other Asian countries.

---Do you remember JYP's "Survival superstar" show? something similar as "American idol",

the boy who looks alike bi is the winner as he got most votes from audiences.

Personally, I just want one Bi, not another copycat..The boy needs to walk out of

bi's shadow to have his own style..

Guest evenstar7377

===

A bit OT: To those who are asking whether SHK will attend CTH's wedding... sorry to burst your bubble, folks. SHK will be leaving for a photoshoot in Europe and South America on May 25, and will not be back in Korea until at least 3 weeks later.

yup...too bad...i just read in SHK's thread about her photoshoot...it would have been nice seeing them in that event, after the "being neighbors" news..tsk.tsk.tsk...