Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest QtyAngel29

041230_KBS_AWARDS_show With DJ DOC&MC MOO.avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainchina/fkmv

190.9 MB

041230 KBS가요대상[HD]SP5 - 비MC몽DJDOC.avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/benamoo/dqd97

240.4 MB

leix...i can upload the LQ version if you want - 48 MB

thx ive been lookin for this clip badly

i tried to download from the 2 CB link.. but couldnt access them? tried to login with my CB acct but they wanted other ID and PW?

Can someone the HQ version on other platforms without restrictions? thanks a million!! this is my fav clip of Bi!!

im actually gettin the same problem too can someone plz help

Hehe...my first post in Bi's thread after soompi's server move.

A little story from a Korean fan to mark the re-opening! :P

From a Korean Fan: "Little things that touches me: Our kind Jihoon"

Credit: Baidu.com

Kr to Ch: Yunrain@baidu

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

NOTE: THIS IS A TRANSLATION OF A FAN'S ACCOUNT.

Because it's about Jihoon's private life, I have been hesitating if I should post this.

I saw a friend the other day. In actual fact, she does not like Jihoon very much, but she told me that she's heard about Jihoon, and she has been touched. My friend works at a broadcasting station, and this is an account of a journalist during the Time 100: "Rain is really a very kind person (this is something everybody knows...). The journalist said, "i've never seen such a down-to-earth person, it's like he has never had flared his temper before. I'm sure there are times when work does not go well, but he has never blamed other people. The praise "kind" is not easy to come along, but anybody who knows Rain will say he's kind. Looks like he may be more kind-hearted than we think he is...Also, he is very concerned about the staff and dancers around him, to the extent people are envious of them. Last year at the Pusan Concert, he stayed in Pusan for a week. One of his good friend's parent (can't remember which one) was critically ill. For that one week, he flew to and fro just to help his friend take care of his sick parent. I'm so touched... and he had to take care of his concert too. Hasn't Jihoon said before, "Because he is so engrossed with work, he lost many friends".

The extent he goes to, who will leave him? Jihoon, who has been touching our hearts with these small things, fighting! We will always be by your side! :wub:

韩饭写的: 被小小的事情感动

因为是关于哥哥的私人生活,我正犹豫该不该写这个帖子。

前几天我见到了一个朋友,实际上她不是很喜欢哥哥,但她告诉我,她听了哥哥的事情,她也被感动了。我的朋友在广播局工作,这是上次TIME100的时候有个记者说起的: 雨真的是一个很善良的人。(这是谁都知道的事实。。) 记者说:从来没见过这么朴实的人,好象他从来就不会发火一样。工作起来肯定有不顺心的时候,但他从来不埋怨别人。 善良这个赞美词不是那么容易就能得来的,但了解智薰的人都说他善良,看来他比我们想象的还要善良。。 还有他对周围的工作人员包括他的舞伴很关照,到了让人羡慕的地步。。 还有去年釜山演唱会的时候,他在釜山呆了一个星期,他的好朋友父母中的一位(记不清是谁了)病危,一个星期,他坐飞机来回跑,帮助朋友照顾父母。太感动了,他还要兼顾演唱会。。哥哥不是说过吗:因为只顾着工作,失去了很多朋友。

他都能做到这种程度,谁还能离开他呢? 一向用小事情来感动我们的智薰加油, 我们会一直陪伴在你的左右。。。

aww sam thx for the news.... awww he is kind...and just down to earth.... :tears: im really touched wish i really had a friend like that...its not easy to have friends like that nowadays

i tried to download from the 2 CB link.. but couldnt access them? tried to login with my CB acct but they wanted other ID and PW?

Can someone the HQ version on other platforms without restrictions? thanks a million!! this is my fav clip of Bi!!

thx ive been lookin for this clip badly

im actually gettin the same problem too can someone plz help

sign in with your cb account and click the button on the top right hand corner to become a member of that particluar clubbox

cbmember9ga.png

Guest roes_susita

so many good news today, esplecially for confirm information bot PEPSI photo

event its photoshopped, but well, its doing by the pepsi ppl themselves

bot around ppl Jihoon story, I hope that truth. . n I think I belive that, event the source not clear n confirmed

n I just want to know, does anybody knowing a fix scedulle bot Korean Cloud Meeting to celebrition JiHoon B-DAy

its true its in may28?

my friend in Korea right now, n I hope She can go to the event, representating my country n give Him our gift

but I read news a view ago, that that scedulle conflict betewen that event with time to preparing event festival music "Rock in Rio"

does anybody can confirm me this info

btw: OMG He's invited in Rock In Rio, if it true

please Bi. . .U have to go thete, its big moment for U to go Int

I know U're loving U'r Clouds

but U have to knowing too, that U'r Clouds loving U much more

if its scedulle conflict, We will understand. . very understand

becose WE still have anothers time

Guest liu_xing_girl

soompi's back!

anyway, i see that the news about Bi & SHK being neighbors has caused quite a stir already. add it to the fact that we've been reading him talk about marriage in his interviews. well, i've been a bi-kyo fanatic too but please Bi...try to break it gently will you? one step at a time araso??? :lol:

so Bi was invited to perform in Europe? omo!!!! he's really going global! i hope he goes to perform but i'm also worried at the same time of how hectic his schedule is. but knowing him & jyp i don't think they'll pass up a chance like that.

about the fan's account...after reading that i think i've come to the conclusion that it's safer to ask for bi's "ambush" autograph than to take "ambush" pictures w/ him. i'm just curious though coz i read in the photo section of a fan saying that she saw bi in a party & asked if she could take a pic w/ him but he said no coz his manager didn't want him to. i wonder why? i mean autographs seem okay but not pics? i remember when lee dong gun went here. the fans said his manager allowed them to go to his room to greet him but they weren't allowed to take pics too. what's w/ pics?? :unsure: honestly, sometimes the artists' handlers are the ones that makes them look bad/snobbish coz they're too strict :crazy: . well, if Bam's guess is right about how jyp people might be taking a peek here...they better read this :lol:

my friend in Korea right now, n I hope She can go to the event, representating my country n give Him our gift

I think the fan meet is not open to non-korean cloud. :)

Liu_Xing - about taking pic - it happen to me too with SHK. I bump into SHK at KL airport (just came

back from BKK concert). I was so happy and try to take some pic (no I didn't ask SHK to take pic

with me) I just want to take her photo.. but the handler would not allow me. I just "make dunno" face

and continue recording but I didn't take anyphoto - just record (movie mode).

If I do not love SHK - I may think SHK is a snobbish ... ignoring the fan. But it not her.. it's their

handler.

Link for KBS award show - It'sraining - 311204

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zc1x1o

041230kbsawarditsraining004070.jpg

041230kbsawarditsraining004203.jpg

Guest Rain_Cute

SHK likes rain too......she mentioned that she likes "bodyguard" in Shanghai when Rain was filming Ijuksa.... :P:P:P:P

Welcome swt sorry if it's a bit too late. Haven't logged in for a week that's why. I'm from toronto to and yeah I hope Rain comes hear and do a concert. He should include canada (Toronto) in his world tour. He has a lot of fans here. :) Lots of asian in toronto you know...

Anyways, I had 12 pages to look at and OMG I have miss so much...thanks to everyone for all the articles and pics, rain looks great as always.

I'm surprised he wants to get married soon. :w00t: I understand why he wants to have a gf badly but marriage. Too soon. Just don't marry someone who you feel comfortable with, marry someone you love and care about..(SHK) :rolleyes:

Great news that he bought a house :) I'm jumping so much when I heard it's in the same location as SHK, Is she the girl please tell and don't make us wait. Hope she is the one, who knows...I've always loved them together :wub: Rain really likes her, thanking her in his album and all his comments about her. He is hinting that she likes SHK. It's time for SHK to show her feelings if she likes rain and that will be one of the happiest days of my life..Is it coming???? :phew: For Bi-Kyo's everywhere Let's HOPE!!!!!!!!!

Bi with his bad hiphop rnb boi image or cute sweet shy guy look - which one do you guys prefer????

Onstage - I loooooooooovee this image... bad boi

041230kbsmusicawardspecialstag.jpg

pantechmvflv0074599al.jpg

040326badguyremixlivesbs40thba.jpg

040418mnetusherinsouelwithrain.jpg

040418mnetusherinsouelwithrain1.jpg

040418mnetusherinsouelwithrain.jpg

Off stage - I looooooooove this image - MAN

49wj0dj.jpg

this is kind of random... but does bi write any of his songs or play an instrument? o_O

Nope - He does neither - He is a singer/an actor/a dancer - He only sing/act and dance :lol:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Personally, I think Bi shouldn't have cancelled Rock in Rio. It's a huge event of a global magnitude that will give him the chance to showcase not just his own talent but Asian talent in general. It could also jumpstart his career in the West. If his Korean Clouds really care for him, they wouldn't mind if their event will be pushed back just a few days because Rock in Rio would bring not just honor for Bi but for their country as well.

Now this decision to drop Rock in Rio just for a fan event makes me think that maybe Bi is not really that keen in making it big in the West anymore. :unsure: Nah, forget I said that...

about the fan's account...after reading that i think i've come to the conclusion that it's safer to ask for bi's "ambush" autograph than to take "ambush" pictures w/ him. i'm just curious though coz i read in the photo section of a fan saying that she saw bi in a party & asked if she could take a pic w/ him but he said no coz his manager didn't want him to. i wonder why? i mean autographs seem okay but not pics? i remember when lee dong gun went here. the fans said his manager allowed them to go to his room to greet him but they weren't allowed to take pics too. what's w/ pics?? :unsure: honestly, sometimes the artists' handlers are the ones that makes them look bad/snobbish coz they're too strict :crazy: . well, if Bam's guess is right about how jyp people might be taking a peek here...they better read this :lol:

My personal thoughts on why a celebrity would refuse to have his pics taken, especially in a private setting:

Because certain things need to be hidden from the public and any photos taken in a private setting which would eventually land on the internet might incriminate the celebrity and subject him to rumors. Coz, really, if he has nothing to hide, they wouldn't mind having their photos taken anytime, anywhere, right? ;)

Asian-American Heritage Week: Korean Artists Make Music In The U.S.

NY1

It's called K-pop and it's growing in popularity here in the city, thanks in large part to a recent concert by Korean pop star Rain. NY1's Lewis Dodley in the following Asian-American Heritage Month report.

Pabo; it's the Korean word for fool, but those who crafted the multi-billion dollar Korean music and entertainment industry are anything but.

Record label JYP has brought bands like G.O.D.– a one-time hit song machine, and Rain– the chart-topping pop star who played to thousands of screaming fans at Madison Square Garden, to the forefront of the Korean music scene.

But hundreds of other bands and performers are trying to make it big in Korea with an eye on the world. It's known as Hallyu or Korean Wave.

It seems that every week a new band emerges, covering a broad musical spectrum. Though they strive to be original, the one thing most top Korean singers have in common is soul.

"African Americans through their slavery. Korean people, China invading us, Japan invading us, we were in the middle, so we had a lot of painful moments in our history that's why we developed that soul," says producer Jin-Young Park.

"Here is an entire school that's devoted to developing talent. And not only are they taught how to sing and dance and act, they're also given the opportunity to spend some time in Japan, Hong Kong and China to really master the languages," says Michael Hong, CEO of ImaginAsian TV.

It's the same thing they're doing in College Point, Queens where otherwise disconnected immigrant singers like NaNa have come to perfect their trade. JOA studio tries to do it all. It even has classes for hip-hop dancing and acting. It's a job that even they admit is tough.

"I had a really hard time at the beginning, but it's been good the last few years. I've been really grateful," says NaNa.

The Korean music phenomenon can be witnessed on the streets of Manhattan's Koreatown where a store selling only Korean and Japanese music thrives and seemingly every other shop is a Norae Bang, the Korean equivalent of Karaoke.

Crowds come to places like Chorus where they belt out tunes in their native language. While down the street at Maxim, Jin-Ho Jang is the undisputed Norae Bang king.

"It's really hard. I've heard there are other musicians who cannot get the chance to be on stage. They are doing a lot of hard work to be on stage, to get a gig or their own concert but this is a really hard and tough city to get a gig," says Jang.

But Queens born rapper Jay Pak – who performs as "Flowsik" – is bucking that trend. On the verge of a major record deal, Pak hopes to be the American embodiment of the Korean Wave of entertainers flooding the world market.

"I'm an Asian American and you don't really see that many Asian American rappers out there but it's definitely coming up," he says. "It's something that is bound to happen. I just want to be the starter of that movement."

And the message for those dreaming of being part of that movement is simple.

"Just hang in there. Keep trying," says NaNa.

"They got to keep trying and trying. Don't give up," adds Jang.

"If you really want to go for it, just do it. Put your heart into it," says Pak. "If that's your breakthrough goal, you can do it. Just plan and it's yours. The world is yours."

- Lewis Dodley

CREDIT _ www.jungjihoon.org / www.cloud-world.net

Yes Paulette - I think Bi should reconsider his decision - I believe the cloud would also feel the same.

I believe - He wants to perform but he just didn't want to "break" his fans heart - and you know how

bad the situation could turn into if he accepted the offer without considering his fans

Guest evenstar7377

SHK likes rain too......she mentioned that she likes "bodyguard" in Shanghai when Rain was filming Ijuksa.... :P:P:P:P

[b]Really ? ? ? do you have the article about this? or can you elaborate more on this news??? LOL! oh boy! i am having a lot thrill nowadays...solid bi-kyo shipper 4ever!

Below news is about Bi appearing in I concert - Anyone can translate korean??

Rain, SS501, SG Warner attend I-concert on 27 May

Korea Music Festival 'Loved Republic of Korea 2006 child-concert (i-concert)' at Seoul Olympics main stadium on 27 May. Popular singers like Rain, SS501, and SG Warner etc. will attend.

비-SS501-SG워너비 등, 27일 i-콘서트 열어

<조이뉴스24>비(사진 아래), SS501, SG워너비 등 인기가수들이 오는 27일 서울 올림픽 주경기장에서 열리는 대한민국 음악축제 '사랑한다 대한민국 2006 아이-콘서트(i-concert)' 무대를 뜨겁게 달군다.

한국연예제작자협회와 SBS가 공동주최하고, 아이비클럽이 후원하며, 문화관광부가 특별후원하는 '사랑한다 대한민국 '아이-콘서트(i-concert)'의 'i'는 'i(나), ideal(이상), imagine(상상), identity(동일), innocence(순수)' 등 나만의 개성을 추구하는 10대들을 대변하는 다양한 문화코드를 의미하며, 1992년 시작된 드림콘서트의 계보를 잇는 음악축제.

이번 콘서트는 청소년들의 밝고 건강한 문화생활과 국내 대중문화산업 발전이 목표. 데니안 과 한은정의 진행으로 '비(본명 정지훈)'를 비롯해 그룹 SS501, SG워너비, 코요태, 쥬얼리, KCM, 에픽하이, 바다, 임정희, 마야, 리플레이, 먼데이키즈, 아이비, 파란, 슈퍼쥬니어, 투샤이, 씨야 등 총 17개팀이 화려한 무대를 선보일 예정이다.

이날 본 행사에 앞서 대중음악의 주 이용층인 청소년을 대상으로 불법복제 음반 및 온라인 음악의 불법유통 근절과 나라사랑의 중요성을 일깨우는 애국캠페인이 마련된다. 또 '사랑한다 대한민국 그 곳에 아름다운 독도가 있다'라는 주제의 특별한 퍼포먼스도 진행된다.

이날 모든 출연진은 자연친화적인 음악과 새싹으로 비유되는 청소년을 상징하는 '그린카펫'을 밟으며 입장하며, 전 출연자들이 통일염원을 위한 곡'그날이 오면'을 함께 부른다.

주최측은 "'2006 i-Concert'는 최첨단 장비를 동원하여 생생한 라이브의 감동을 그대로 전달할 수 있도록 다양한 특수효과를 마련한다"고 밝혔다.

본 공연 입장권은 '아이-콘서트 홈페이지(www.i-concert.co.kr)'를 통해 오는 26일까지 1인 1매에 한해 무료배포한다.

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

CREDIT -- www.jungjihoon.org / www.cloud-world.net

www.jungjihoon.org / www.cloud-world.net

Guest charissejeong

Below news is about Bi appearing in I concert - Anyone can translate korean??

Rain, SS501, SG Warner attend I-concert on 27 May

Korea Music Festival 'Loved Republic of Korea 2006 child-concert (i-concert)' at Seoul Olympics main stadium on 27 May. Popular singers like Rain, SS501, and SG Warner etc. will attend.

비-SS501-SG워너비 등, 27일 i-콘서트 열어

<조이뉴스24>비(사진 아래), SS501, SG워너비 등 인기가수들이 오는 27일 서울 올림픽 주경기장에서 열리는 대한민국 음악축제 '사랑한다 대한민국 2006 아이-콘서트(i-concert)' 무대를 뜨겁게 달군다.

한국연예제작자협회와 SBS가 공동주최하고, 아이비클럽이 후원하며, 문화관광부가 특별후원하는 '사랑한다 대한민국 '아이-콘서트(i-concert)'의 'i'는 'i(나), ideal(이상), imagine(상상), identity(동일), innocence(순수)' 등 나만의 개성을 추구하는 10대들을 대변하는 다양한 문화코드를 의미하며, 1992년 시작된 드림콘서트의 계보를 잇는 음악축제.

이번 콘서트는 청소년들의 밝고 건강한 문화생활과 국내 대중문화산업 발전이 목표. 데니안 과 한은정의 진행으로 '비(본명 정지훈)'를 비롯해 그룹 SS501, SG워너비, 코요태, 쥬얼리, KCM, 에픽하이, 바다, 임정희, 마야, 리플레이, 먼데이키즈, 아이비, 파란, 슈퍼쥬니어, 투샤이, 씨야 등 총 17개팀이 화려한 무대를 선보일 예정이다.

이날 본 행사에 앞서 대중음악의 주 이용층인 청소년을 대상으로 불법복제 음반 및 온라인 음악의 불법유통 근절과 나라사랑의 중요성을 일깨우는 애국캠페인이 마련된다. 또 '사랑한다 대한민국 그 곳에 아름다운 독도가 있다'라는 주제의 특별한 퍼포먼스도 진행된다.

이날 모든 출연진은 자연친화적인 음악과 새싹으로 비유되는 청소년을 상징하는 '그린카펫'을 밟으며 입장하며, 전 출연자들이 통일염원을 위한 곡'그날이 오면'을 함께 부른다.

주최측은 "'2006 i-Concert'는 최첨단 장비를 동원하여 생생한 라이브의 감동을 그대로 전달할 수 있도록 다양한 특수효과를 마련한다"고 밝혔다.

본 공연 입장권은 '아이-콘서트 홈페이지(www.i-concert.co.kr)'를 통해 오는 26일까지 1인 1매에 한해 무료배포한다.

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

CREDIT -- www.jungjihoon.org / www.cloud-world.net

www.jungjihoon.org / www.cloud-world.net

This is probably the real reason why he decided to cancel "Rock in Rio" instead of the fan meet that JYPE is stating. I think the fan meet excuse is too flimsy a reason for not participating at the "Rock in Rio," and apparently, the Korean Clouds themselves want to postpone the meet so that Bi can perform in RiR.

I still think it is a BIG opportunity loss if they let RiR go for anything else except for a bigger international concert. I'm pretty dissapointed Bi chose not to go, and more dissapointed with the reason they are giving for not going. :tongue2:

This is probably the real reason why he decided to cancel "Rock in Rio" instead of because of the fan meet that JYPE is stating. I think the fan meet excuse is too flimsy a reason for not participating at the "Rock in Rio," and apparently, the Korean Clouds themselves want to postpone the meet so that Bi can perform in RiR.

I still think it is a BIG opportunity loss if they let RiR go for anything else except for a bigger international concert. I'm pretty dissapointed Bi chose not to go, and more dissapointed with the reason they are giving for not going. :tongue2:

Sometime I dun get JYP and BI... what is their rational? I can't really figure it out....

Why reject BIG opportunity to expose BI?? Is it because of he's not ready? or is it because he really

feel that he been neglecting his local fans and to appear in front of his local fans is more important

than the chance of publicity outside Korea??

there's problem with the sendspace link.. can anyone load it up in YSI? pleaseee.... thanks!

No problem with the link.. when you click the link - sendspace window will appear and please

look toward the end of the page - there's another link in blue font. Click that blue font.

Big files can no longer be uploded via YSI. YSI only allows files less than 50 MB

Guest charissejeong

Sometime I dun get JYP and BI... what is their rational? I can't really figure it out....

Why reject BIG opportunity to expose BI?? Is it because of he's not ready? or is it because he really

feel that he been neglecting his local fans and to appear in front of his local fans is more important

than the chance of publicity outside Korea??

Aiishhhh Zu,

I'm ssssooooooooooo dissapointed; and it seems so are his Korean Clouds, even though they are (officially) the reason why he's canceling his performance in RiR.

JYPE reps, if you are reading english forums, I hope you tell JYP and Bi that their "fan meet" reason don't fly. :blink:

Guest liu_xing_girl

Personally, I think Bi shouldn't have cancelled Rock in Rio. It's a huge event of a global magnitude that will give him the chance to showcase not just his own talent but Asian talent in general. It could also jumpstart his career in the West. If his Korean Clouds really care for him, they wouldn't mind if their event will be pushed back just a few days because Rock in Rio would bring not just honor for Bi but for their country as well.

Now this decision to drop Rock in Rio just for a fan event makes me think that maybe Bi is not really that keen in making it big in the West anymore. :unsure: Nah, forget I said that...

My personal thoughts on why a celebrity would refuse to have his pics taken, especially in a private setting:

Because certain things need to be hidden from the public and any photos taken in a private setting which would eventually land on the internet might incriminate the celebrity and subject him to rumors. Coz, really, if he has nothing to hide, they wouldn't mind having their photos taken anytime, anywhere, right? ;)

yeah, i thought about that right after my post too...paboo me :P ! besides, it's easy to make up stories about photos taken in private...plus the possibility of finding something w/c shouldn't be found :phew:

so he isn't going to the Rock in Rio? :( sheesh...too bad. but if it's such a big opportunity to just let it pass can't they just consult the Korean Clouds if they could postpone the fan meet if that's what they're concerned about? :unsure: . like what you guys said, i think they'll understand it too. just imagine Bi being on stage along those artists :w00t: !

Guest qiufang

I'm happy that soompi is back to normal again :D

Regarding the Rock Rio invitation, I know that it is a big event and a good chance as well. Yet, I feel there're some reasons behind Bi's decision to cancel it. I just suddenly remember his recent interview (16 May - Herald news) translated by rainydrop (thanks to you!!). May I quote it below?

Recently, there have been discussions in Korea about Hallyu losing its effects. What kind of strategy is needed to keep hallyu going on?

Going totally localised is the best strategy. I also feel that close interactions between artistes in Asia are very important as well. As an artiste who goes overseas very often, I feel that the support from my local fans are really important.

Actually it talks about Hallyu... but this also reflects Rain's opinion.

My imagination goes wilder....coz too much watching drama perhaps ....he really feels want to slow down and enjoy his personal life since now it is a little bit different. :P:P Who knows? We never know....

Have a nice weekend, Biers !!

in fairness to k-clouds , i'm not sure though but wasn't it mentioned somewhere that k-clouds started a petition for him to attend the rock in rio event. but honestly wasn't that fan meet/bday celebration also planned in such a way to appease the local fans? to make ammends for something. i guess bi is so scared to step on peoples toes again that he would rather forego a really great opportunity than hurt some people <_<

did you guys see the world stage and the artists invited to perform? such a pity he's gonna miss it...he can go back in 2008 but i doubt they'd send an invite again <_< oh well...maybe something bigger than rock in rio?