Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Mar-08-2011] Rain gets paid 1.362 billion won to endorse a cosmetics brand in China.

J.Tune Entertainment officially announced on the 8th that Rain made a 1.362 billion won contract with JVJQ, a cosmetics brand for women in China.

( 1.362 billion won = around $1,220,000 )

Credit to Money Today http://news.nate.com/view/20110308n13872

Brief translation by rain bird.

Is this a different endorsement than the one he already did? I am surprised as it says "cosmetics brand for women" :blink: . Then why does a man endorse it? :D

But other than that I am very happy he has a new offer (again China!) and is making money. And I also love that it says "J. Tune Entertainment ..... " ;)

willenette, how come that when it comes to Rain, there seems to be exception, as alleged, :unsure: he is on the verge of entering the military this year and so is holding only a single passport but as of now there are news that he will have concerts right and left in different countries, China, Thailand, even Europe in Germany and the latest in Malaysia, we are really confused. He should join the military because it is mandatory but why so much delay? I know I will be sad also and terribly miss him but I want it to be finished once and for all. I hope it's true that his MS is in September this year to avoid negative criticisms. :rolleyes:

I am glad to know that he has another endorsement, and from China again, I tell you he is very much loved there. :lol: In Korea, am I right that he has only Lotte and Nature Republic as of this time?

I totally understand your feelings about this, dear anjjo! This is exactly why by the end of last year (with all the bad press and the rather modest success of Fugitive and the news about merger with JYPE), I was only wishing and hoping him entering the army asap and the best to not delay anymore. As you I have been thinking too, the more he delays, the more attacked he will be. Of course, I will miss him too but I would rather to get it over with this as well - for his and for the sake of his fans! :(

Some article say in September, Rain himself says late this year, so it is still open when he will actually leave this year. I think it is also a bit dangerous of giving these dates without actually having the official notification as it makes the impression Rain has the privilege of "choosing" his entering date and that is very dangerous in my opinion. :unsure:

I just wish for a transparent and honest communication about this: once the date is final, I expect from Rain himself and his agency that they announce it!

Yes, I am very grateful to China to give him so much value and respect and love, be it the endorsement offers or the Ambassador role.

anjjo, I somewhat agree with what you said here - he seems to be an exception to the rule. Like for instance this military thing, I couldn't comment more since I'll be biased when it comes to his MS. So, I'd rather say, I wish him the best of luck! I am SO gonna miss him! Surely, inside the camp there will be no special treatment - He will be Jung Ji Hoon, not RAIN. About the single passport he's holding right now, he does always apply for another "working document" every time he leaves Korea - the reason why he's sometimes seen (caught by cam) applying for another passport. I think what he said here that he'll be enlisting late this year is THIS IS IT, now! I'm preparing myself that he'll go anytime from October-December. About his new China endorsement, I'm happy for him. Right you are, he's well-loved by China. I believe some of his endorsements in Korea will be expiring soon : I think some of them are only until this June, like Lotte, SK & NIKON (WonBin has just shot his 1st CF for SK) NR will end next month, April. I think these 2-China ads, Mentholatum & the new one are only good for 6-mos. I feel so sad talking about this, dear. :lol:

Sorry dear but I have a total black out here. What is SK again? I just can't figure it out. It is a strange feeling knowing that all the contracts are expiring one by one and I wonder which one of those companies will renew with him the contract once he finishes his duty.

[Mar-08-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain at a restaurant in Apgoojung-dong.

압구정동 코기코기.옆 테이블에 가수 비가 있습니다.덩치 좋습니다

This is a restaurant called Gogi Gogi (Meat Meat) located in Apgoojung-dong.

Rain is at the table next to mine. His body is in amazing shape.

빽가횽아가 합류했습니다.이거 뭐 쫌만 더있으면 투피엠도 합류할기세

Baekga has joined him. If I wait a few more minutes, an atmosphere as if 2PM even join him will seem to be created.

가수들도 사람인지라 식사중엔 말 안걸었어요.ㅋ신기하지도 않고..

I didn't talk to any of them during the meal because singers are also common people like ourselves..ㅋ

So they don't look special.

http://twitter.com/tell0805#

English translation by rain bird.

------------------------------------

03.08.11 [Fan Acct] Rain At A Restaurant In Apgujeong-dong

twitter.png?w=490&h=656

Source & Credit: as tagged

Fr.:sixtofive1982

Is this a different endorsement than the one he already did? I am surprised as it says "cosmetics brand for women" :blink: . Then why does a man endorse it? :D

But other than that I am very happy he has a new offer (again China!) and is making money. And I also love that it says "J. Tune Entertainment ..... " ;)

I totally understand your feelings about this, dear anjjo! This is exactly why by the end of last year (with all the bad press and the rather modest success of Fugitive and the news about merger with JYPE), I was only wishing and hoping him entering the army asap and the best to not delay anymore. As you I have been thinking too, the more he delays, the more attacked he will be. Of course, I will miss him too but I would rather to get it over with this as well - for his and for the sake of his fans! :(

Some article say in September, Rain himself says late this year, so it is still open when he will actually leave this year. I think it is also a bit dangerous of giving these dates without actually having the official notification as it makes the impression Rain has the privilege of "choosing" his entering date and that is very dangerous in my opinion. :unsure:

I just wish for a transparent and honest communication about this: once the date is final, I expect from Rain himself and his agency that they announce it!

Sorry dear but I have a total black out here. What is SK again? I just can't figure it out. It is a strange feeling knowing that all the contracts are expiring one by one and I wonder which one of those companies will renew with him the contract once he finishes his duty.

Hi bbly, about his new China endorsement, you know when I first read the article yesterday I was thinking it was referring to the Mentholatum contract but when I read some lines whom anjjo posted that made me realize it's another contract from China again. About the name "JTune Entertainment" mentioned I think people just got used of this name but as far as I know the company's name has been changed already to JYPE. And there are still 2 companies with the name JYPE in the Korean music industry as of now until such time that the existing one will change its name soon. About the MS, now you’re allowed to choose your own enlistment dates and preferred military units before starting life in barracks, you could be enlisted together with your brothers or friends after receiving a Letter of Notice for candidates, which RAIN had received this last year yet where he asked a request for a delay. Maybe in that request he also asked & state the date when he wants to be enlisted. I think what he's waiting now is the reply letter from MMA whether it will be granted or not. I think this is the reason why he could say & tell the people that he'll go late this year because this was what he requested. And based from what I read MMA could only grant this request ONCE & based it on the reason for your request of delay. About SK, this is "SK Telesis/Telecom, dear. Per South Korea’s Financial Supervisory Commission's he received 0.6 billion KRW for 6 months - around $ 539,375), in Nikon Imaging Korea 1.1 billion KRW for a year - around $ 988,853), and China's cosmetics brand 'Mentholatum' for 1.362 billion won (China) = around $1,220,000. This is just understandable that he'll be losing these contracts gradually since he's about to go..... I hope for the best when he comes back after 2-years after discharge. :sweatingbullets:<_<

*** Wondering if this is just an audio, huh? :sweatingbullets:

[Mar-08-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain appears as a guest on Beijing FM 90.0

- March 3rd, 2011-

My

link

-Rain part-

0:45

Hi everyone. This is Rain.

0:55

Ah, your pronunciation is excellent.

1:02

Which words do you want to learn to speak most?

1:14

Well..For example, "I missed you so much" ('Bogosipeoseoyo', spelled phonetically)

1:25

Excellent !

1:39

Yes, excellent!

1:54

I really want to hear that I'm so cool.

2:03

Thank you..

2:17~3:03

As time passes, the environmental pollution is getting worse.

I've been appointed to an honorary ambassador to work to help to avert an environmental disaster, included preventing desertification.

These activities are intended to let the preventive measure of environmental pollution be given wider publicity.

3:24~3:26

I do not study Chinese specifically, but the campaign song has especially unique lyrics, so I tried to make a lot of time to convey the meaning well. But some words were difficult to pronounce..

4:00

I'm not sure if I can do that.

4:19~4:29

Thanks to the concern all of my fans have shown, I'm doing well.

I'd like to thank my chinese fan club for welcoming me.

4:52~5:07

One of my songs will be sung in Chinese. This one will be a dreamlike and fantasy concert. I think you'll love it, and it'll be a very exciting concert.

5:32~5:50

I play a fight pilot in the movie.. It'll probably be released sometime this year or next year. My new album will come out soon, and the campaign song in Chinese will also be released. So I hope to get a lot of support from you.

6:11~6:26

I hope you are always healthy, and I always appreciate your support of me.

Thank you for loving my dramas including Full House..

I ask for many of your interest in my movie and album.

Thank you.

I love you.

Credit :jinzhi0 @ youtube //raincloudhk

[03-09] Rain Mentholatum Men picture

2011-03-09

source :http://t.sina.com.cn/1901782771

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

anjjo, thanks for posting the photos. Finally..........as the launch of this is coming soon we're starting to see more pics of this latest endorsement of RAIN. Aigooo.......how I love the man, I love his looks here! It looks like we could get to see a sexier ad/clip soon, maybe hotter & more awesome than NR? Can't wait for this..... Look, he's topless - wahhhhh.......such a tease! :sweatingbullets:

[Chi Sub]110303 KBS World_The 2nd Korea Seoul Art & Culture Awards

scorpiola 2011-03-05 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

Credit: KBS World // scorpiolabibi @ youtube

anjjo, awwww……retrieving all the pictures & videos during this event made me smile. These are so cute. How cute Rain looked with this little girl, and how sweet his comments were for wanting a daughter when he gets married. Rain looked happy when he saw the little girl beside him standing on the stage. And he received a hug and kiss from her. Rain looked like a father during that scene. He will make such a great father, a daddy. So, whoever the lucky girl will be - give him lots of daughters, please! Rain is an awesome role model as well. If he will have a child in the future I'm sure it will be as talented as him. :lol::sweatingbullets:

[03-09] Rain & Se7en pictiure

source: http://yfrog.com/h6zltcnj, ratoka-rainlegend

지난주 그분은?? 두둥!!! Rain & Se7en !!! 너무나 멋진 두분이 투샷을... 감사�%

withSe7en.jpg

[Mar-08-2011] Rain gets paid 1.362 billion won to endorse a cosmetics brand in China.

J.Tune Entertainment officially announced on the 8th that Rain made a 1.362 billion won contract with JVJQ, a cosmetics brand for women in China.

( 1.362 billion won = around $1,220,000 )

Credit to Money Today http://news.nate.com/view/20110308n13872

willenette, I wonder what could be the concept of this endorsement since the product is a cosmetic brand for women in China. Maybe he will have a female partner and here's a sample of its ad, I think the model is actress Kim Hee Sun -

c0047605_6274833.jpg

c0047605_628221.jpg

Source:rainstorm.exblog

--------------------------------

Cute Rain...☆  (old gif)

by rainkum 2011-03-08 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

3G-1.gif

1G-1.gif

2G.gif

4G-1.gif

5G.gif

from SBS TV Show 一夜芸人

----------------------------------

[09-Mar-11][allkpop]Rain visits Se7en’s chicken restaurant

When SNSD’s YoonA and f(x)’s Sulli visited Se7en’s steamed chicken restaurant,’Yeolbong‘, they posed with his cardboard cutout. Superstar Rain was the latest celebrity to pay a visit to the restaurant, but the star wouldn’t settle for a cardboard cutout – Rain got to pose with not only Se7en himself, but with the restaurant’s chicken mascot as well!

The photo was posted on the restaurant’s Twitter, which said,

“Dudoong!!! Rain & Se7en!!! Such cool people taking a two shot… Thank you~

richard simmons-a-doodle-doo ^^“

Soon after, Se7en retweeted the photo saying,

“W ma man~ RAIN!!! My hyung who is always cool!!! Love ya!!!“

Fans commented, “Rain and you look so handsome ^^” “I’d love to be the chicken in the middle” and “Both are my favorite”

Source: Yeolbong’s Twitter (@YEOLBONG) and Se7en’s Twitter (@officialse7en) //allkpop

willenette, I wonder what could be the concept of this endorsement since the product is a cosmetic brand for women in China. Maybe he will have a female partner and here's a sample of its ad, I think the model is actress Kim Hee Sun -

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source:rainstorm.exblog

Cute Rain...☆  (old gif)

by rainkum 2011-03-08 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

from SBS TV Show 一夜芸人

----------------------------------

[09-Mar-11][allkpop]Rain visits Se7en’s chicken restaurant

When SNSD’s YoonA and f(x)’s Sulli visited Se7en’s steamed chicken restaurant,’Yeolbong‘, they posed with his cardboard cutout. Superstar Rain was the latest celebrity to pay a visit to the restaurant, but the star wouldn’t settle for a cardboard cutout – Rain got to pose with not only Se7en himself, but with the restaurant’s chicken mascot as well!

The photo was posted on the restaurant’s Twitter, which said,

“Dudoong!!! Rain & Se7en!!! Such cool people taking a two shot… Thank you~

richard simmons-a-doodle-doo ^^“

Soon after, Se7en retweeted the photo saying,

“W ma man~ RAIN!!! My hyung who is always cool!!! Love ya!!!“

Fans commented, “Rain and you look so handsome ^^” “I’d love to be the chicken in the middle” and “Both are my favorite”

Source: Yeolbong’s Twitter (@YEOLBONG) and Se7en’s Twitter (@officialse7en) //allkpop

anjjo, about his new China endorsement, since this time is a women cosmetic brand I think the concept is similar to TFS. I just hope RAIN would be given more credit than whoever will be the female talent here, which I'm sure, he will get it. Thanks for posting the sample ad for this upcoming contract of our man. Oh, these gifs.....not recent but nice & cool - not tired of looking at him. About this awesome pics with Se7en, it means that he's been there for the 2nd time..... I've wanted to see them together again! What a good way for promotion! Wahhh.........dear, seeing them together made my day perfect. They are cute & yummy! Rain is older than him but it looks like they're on the same age. (RAIN is 2 years older). I hope they really do collaborate in the future just like what Se7en said on Strong Heart. They've been friends ever since they debuted! And can I be the chicken mascot for once so I could be in between of these 2-men I love? ?I'm happy that every one is going to Se7en's chicken restaurant. Yeolbong is becoming more famous. And.......RAIN is wearing the Mickey Mouse shirt - cute - hehehe. If I ever go to Korea again, the first thing I do in my 1st day there is to go to RAIN's office, then eat lunch in BYJ's Gorilla resto, eat snack in KSW's coffee shop then last stop would be Se7en's restaurant - hehehe. :lol:

P.S. Se7en has already a GF.......how about you, Rain? :lol:

[Mar-08-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain & Se7en at a restaurant last week.

hq.jpg

지난주 그분은?? 두둥!!! Rain & Se7en !!! 너무나 멋진 두분이 투샷을... 감사합니다~ 꼬끼오^^

Who were those people last week? Ta da!!! Rain and Seven!!! The two who are so nice people were photographed together posing for the camera..Thank them~ richard simmons-a-doodle-doo^^

source: http://yfrog.com/h6zltcnj

[Mar-09-2011] A nice picture that presents Rain and Seven together is released.

09138372.jpg

A picture showing that both Rain and Seven are friendly posing for the camera, was released through Twitter on the 9th, which attracted the attention.

In the picture, the two are looking at the camera, linking each of their arms with a doll dressing up as a chicken.

Netiznes were amused at the picture, "The two in the picture look really cool..Just looking at it makes my heart flutter." "I want to be that doll shaped like a chicken."

Credit to TV Edaily http://news.nate.com/view/20110309n20285

Hi bbly, about his new China endorsement, you know when I first read the article yesterday I was thinking it was referring to the Mentholatum contract but when I read some lines whom anjjo posted that made me realize it's another contract from China again. About the name "JTune Entertainment" mentioned I think people just got used of this name but as far as I know the company's name has been changed already to JYPE. And there are still 2 companies with the name JYPE in the Korean music industry as of now until such time that the existing one will change its name soon. About the MS, now you’re allowed to choose your own enlistment dates and preferred military units before starting life in barracks, you could be enlisted together with your brothers or friends after receiving a Letter of Notice for candidates, which RAIN had received this last year yet where he asked a request for a delay. Maybe in that request he also asked & state the date when he wants to be enlisted. I think what he's waiting now is the reply letter from MMA whether it will be granted or not. I think this is the reason why he could say & tell the people that he'll go late this year because this was what he requested. And based from what I read MMA could only grant this request ONCE & based it on the reason for your request of delay. About SK, this is "SK Telesis/Telecom, dear. Per South Korea’s Financial Supervisory Commission's he received 0.6 billion KRW for 6 months - around $ 539,375), in Nikon Imaging Korea 1.1 billion KRW for a year - around $ 988,853), and China's cosmetics brand 'Mentholatum' for 1.362 billion won (China) = around $1,220,000. This is just understandable that he'll be losing these contracts gradually since he's about to go..... I hope for the best when he comes back after 2-years after discharge. :sweatingbullets:<_<

You are as usual right that the reporters are just used to "J. Tune Entertainment" so it make take some time. But what I don't understand how 2 companies with the same name can co-exist. :unsure: In this case, why was JYP so eager to change the name into JYPE, don't get it.

Thank you very much regarding your explanations about the MS and the dates. So you can choose your own date? Does this mean that Rain asked for a specific date when asking ONCE for a delay and now he is waiting for a reply if his "wish date" will be granted? I guess it is, that is my feeling otherwise he wouldn't talk so surely. In that case, why don't they just say the date? :unsure: Reading your remark about that you can leave with friends to the same units, I was thinking about Rain's dancers who have been with him since his debut and who maybe need to do the service as well. Wouldn't it be great if he could do his service with couple of his hyung dancers together?

Ahhhhhh, you mean SKT :D , thank you dear. Yes, it is understandable that he loses contracts.

anjjo, thanks for posting the photos. Finally..........as the launch of this is coming soon we're starting to see more pics of this latest endorsement of RAIN. Aigooo.......how I love the man, I love his looks here! It looks like we could get to see a sexier ad/clip soon, maybe hotter & more awesome than NR? Can't wait for this..... Look, he's topless - wahhhhh.......such a tease! :sweatingbullets:

anjjo, awwww……retrieving all the pictures & videos during this event made me smile. These are so cute. How cute Rain looked with this little girl, and how sweet his comments were for wanting a daughter when he gets married. Rain looked happy when he saw the little girl beside him standing on the stage. And he received a hug and kiss from her. Rain looked like a father during that scene. He will make such a great father, a daddy. So, whoever the lucky girl will be - give him lots of daughters, please! Rain is an awesome role model as well. If he will have a child in the future I'm sure it will be as talented as him. :lol::sweatingbullets:

[03-09] Rain & Se7en pictiure

source: http://yfrog.com/h6zltcnj, ratoka-rainlegend

지난주 그분은?? 두둥!!! Rain & Se7en !!! 너무나 멋진 두분이 투샷을... 감사�%

*quoted image*

I have the feeling that this new ad might be much sexier than the one we had with NR.

I have the feeling too that Rain will be one fantastic dad. Looking at how he was the little girl - it was really heartwarming.

I really can't get enough of this picture with Rain & Se7en. And I love the look of Rain, totally casual with a beanie and a cute Mickey shirt. Only he could wear that and still looking stylish.

That was my thought as well when reading it: how will Rain endorse a woman's cosmetics brand? Working with a female partner? May I suggest myself :D:P .

And thank you soooo much for sharing those GIFs! Rain was in such a good mood during that interview. I can't remember if we had any translations for this.

You are as usual right that the reporters are just used to "J. Tune Entertainment" so it make take some time. But what I don't understand how 2 companies with the same name can co-exist. :unsure: In this case, why was JYP so eager to change the name into JYPE, don't get it.

Thank you very much regarding your explanations about the MS and the dates. So you can choose your own date? Does this mean that Rain asked for a specific date when asking ONCE for a delay and now he is waiting for a reply if his "wish date" will be granted? I guess it is, that is my feeling otherwise he wouldn't talk so surely. In that case, why don't they just say the date? :unsure: Reading your remark about that you can leave with friends to the same units, I was thinking about Rain's dancers who have been with him since his debut and who maybe need to do the service as well. Wouldn't it be great if he could do his service with couple of his hyung dancers together?

Ahhhhhh, you mean SKT :D , thank you dear. Yes, it is understandable that he loses contracts.

I have the feeling that this new ad might be much sexier than the one we had with NR.

I have the feeling too that Rain will be one fantastic dad. Looking at how he was the little girl - it was really heartwarming.

I really can't get enough of this picture with Rain & Se7en. And I love the look of Rain, totally casual with a beanie and a cute Mickey shirt. Only he could wear that and still looking stylish.

That was my thought as well when reading it: how will Rain endorse a woman's cosmetics brand? Working with a female partner? May I suggest myself :D:P .

And thank you soooo much for sharing those GIFs! Rain was in such a good mood during that interview. I can't remember if we had any translations for this.

bbly, about JTune/JYPE, like you I don't understand also how 2 companies with the same name can co-exist. Maybe in time we could get some answers in our question. Now, "why was JYP so eager to change the name into JYPE"? - it's his prerogative & right as the largest shareholder of J.Tune Entertainment’s capital now. About the MS, ye, it would be great if he could do his service with couple of his hyung dancers together. But, the question is : Were they given Notice by MMA? They could volunteer to be enlisted but did they try? About his new China endorsement, I think he'll be filming this with a female partner & not just alone if this brand only caters for women. But, I think this is like TFS & NR where it's selling both products for women & men - it's just that you could see more cosmetics on women. :sweatingbullets:

Rain visits Se7en's restaurant

09138372.jpg

Rain (left) and Se7en [se7en's Twitter account]

Asian pop sensation Rain visited singer Se7en's restaurant last week, showed Se7en's Twitter account on Wednesday.

Through a posting uploaded on his official Twitter account, Se7en wrote "W ma man~ RAIN!!! My bro who is always awesome!!! Love ya!!!" to a photograph showing the two singers posing for the camera with the mascot for Se7en's restaurant.

Se7en, whose real name is Choi Dong-wook, opened a steamed chicken restaurant named Yeolbong in September of last year.

He then opened a second store in mid-February which Rain visited a week ago, Rain revealed on his Twitter account at the time through a link on Google Map and a comment saying, "It's going to be delicious. Dong-wook, I'm at your place~^^"

Rain is Se7en's senior in the singing industry as well as in school -- both attended Anyang Arts High School in the Gyeonggi Province of Korea.

Se7en, 26, became popular throughout Asia after making his debut in 2003 under YG Entertainment. His latest release was his album "Digital Bounce" last July which topped various online and offline music charts.

Rain, 28, has been considered one of biggest stars in Korea and throughout Asia since the start to his solo singing career in 2002 and has also expanded his career into acting.

Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Rain visits Se7en's restaurant

*quoted image*

Rain (left) and Se7en [se7en's Twitter account]

Asian pop sensation Rain visited singer Se7en's restaurant last week, showed Se7en's Twitter account on Wednesday.

Through a posting uploaded on his official Twitter account, Se7en wrote "W ma man~ RAIN!!! My bro who is always awesome!!! Love ya!!!" to a photograph showing the two singers posing for the camera with the mascot for Se7en's restaurant.

Se7en, whose real name is Choi Dong-wook, opened a steamed chicken restaurant named Yeolbong in September of last year.

He then opened a second store in mid-February which Rain visited a week ago, Rain revealed on his Twitter account at the time through a link on Google Map and a comment saying, "It's going to be delicious. Dong-wook, I'm at your place~^^"

Rain is Se7en's senior in the singing industry as well as in school -- both attended Anyang Arts High School in the Gyeonggi Province of Korea.

Se7en, 26, became popular throughout Asia after making his debut in 2003 under YG Entertainment. His latest release was his album "Digital Bounce" last July which topped various online and offline music charts.

Rain, 28, has been considered one of biggest stars in Korea and throughout Asia since the start to his solo singing career in 2002 and has also expanded his career into acting.

Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

anjjo, thanks for sharing more of this. So, Yeolbong has branched-out now - wahhh........already 2-outlets since September last year, I'm really happy for Se7en. And RAIN & Baekga went to this new place, the reason why he tweeted that he needed a google map to locate the place. Several stars have visited the restaurants taking themselves pics with a cut out of Se7en, but hey, when you’re RAIN you get to pose with the real thing. I still have to read that Hyori also visit the place. Did she? :lol:

[Mar-10-2011] <Eng.trans><Info> Now Rain is at Daegu Airport.

[소식] 신세경이랑 비가 여기 근처에 왔다는 소문이~~! 빨간마후라 찍으러~~! (출처:me2day-검댕너굴)

- 비느님 현재 대구공항에 계신다고 하시네여...ㅋㅋ

[info] Rain is said to be around here to film movie 'Red Muffler'~~!, so now Rain and actress 'Shin Se Kyung' are at Daegu Airport in Taegu area. (Mar.10th, at 13:35, by time in Korea)

Source : me2day-검댕너굴 /DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=294651&page=1&bbs=

bbly, you think so, dear? Wait & see..... I'm starting to get excited now to see the video of Mentholatum. If you said so that this will be much sexier than NR I won't be surprised since RAIN is getting hotter & sexier every CF he's in. What I'm really sure is it's a commercial once again worth seeing over & over. :lol:

[03-10] Rain picture

credit : facebook, ratoka-rainlegend

photo_raiiin-2.jpg

Rain and JYP Call for Retrial

090408_p17_rain.jpg

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

Korean singer Rain and his former agency, JYP Entertainment, currently facing a lawsuit regarding the cancellation of the singer's Hawaii concert, hired new lawyers and requested a retrial last Thursday.

According to the federal court in Hawaii Tuesday, the popular singer and agency separately applied for a retrial on April 2. They also requested the suspension of the decision issued last month by the federal court.

Rain and JYP Entertainment also stated that there was no evidence that the contract between Hawaii-based promoter Click Entertainment and Revolution Entertainment, owners of the North American rights to Rain's concerts, was on the behalf of JYP.

Judge Kevin Chang of the federal court in Hawaii will deliberate the singer's and agency's claim for suspension on May 4.

The agency replaced the original five lawyers with seven appeal lawyers as of April 2, while Rain also appointed attorney Terrence O'Toole as of Tuesday.

The popular singer got himself into a multi-million dollar lawsuit when his concert, part of his world tour ``Rain's Coming,'' was canceled several days before its scheduled date in June 2007. Click Entertainment testified that they lost nearly $1.5 million due to the cancellation and argued that Rain and his crew never intended to perform in Hawaii in the first place.

In the ruling, the federal court ordered Rain and JYP to pay $2.4 million each in punitive damages, $1 million for damages related to fraud and $2.2 million for breach of contract.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2011/03/178_42841.html

*quoted image*

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

Korean singer Rain and his former agency, JYP Entertainment, currently facing a lawsuit regarding the cancellation of the singer's Hawaii concert, hired new lawyers and requested a retrial last Thursday.

According to the federal court in Hawaii Tuesday, the popular singer and agency separately applied for a retrial on April 2. They also requested the suspension of the decision issued last month by the federal court.

Rain and JYP Entertainment also stated that there was no evidence that the contract between Hawaii-based promoter Click Entertainment and Revolution Entertainment, owners of the North American rights to Rain's concerts, was on the behalf of JYP.

Judge Kevin Chang of the federal court in Hawaii will deliberate the singer's and agency's claim for suspension on May 4.

The agency replaced the original five lawyers with seven appeal lawyers as of April 2, while Rain also appointed attorney Terrence O'Toole as of Tuesday.

The popular singer got himself into a multi-million dollar lawsuit when his concert, part of his world tour ``Rain's Coming,'' was canceled several days before its scheduled date in June 2007. Click Entertainment testified that they lost nearly $1.5 million due to the cancellation and argued that Rain and his crew never intended to perform in Hawaii in the first place.

In the ruling, the federal court ordered Rain and JYP to pay $2.4 million each in punitive damages, $1 million for damages related to fraud and $2.2 million for breach of contract.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2011/03/178_42841.html

Willenette, my dear, this is old news, I have seen this also today, recalling that this had already been published and to avoid confusion, I looked for the date and I have seen it above, sometimes I noticed that KT republished old news - :D

04-08-2009 20:45

Pop singer Rain

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

bbly, about JTune/JYPE, like you I don't understand also how 2 companies with the same name can co-exist. Maybe in time we could get some answers in our question. Now, "why was JYP so eager to change the name into JYPE"? - it's his prerogative & right as the largest shareholder of J.Tune Entertainment’s capital now. About the MS, ye, it would be great if he could do his service with couple of his hyung dancers together. But, the question is : Were they given Notice by MMA? They could volunteer to be enlisted but did they try? About his new China endorsement, I think he'll be filming this with a female partner & not just alone if this brand only caters for women. But, I think this is like TFS & NR where it's selling both products for women & men - it's just that you could see more cosmetics on women. :sweatingbullets:

I don't know if he can just change a name or do a merger if he is the major shareholder (and not with a very high percentage actually). Well, it's JYP after all, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Hmmm, you are right, who says that his dancers got a notice already. But as they are older than Rain, I assume they should go soon as well. I think it would be great knowing that there will be some close friends with him during 2 years.

bbly, you think so, dear? Wait & see..... I'm starting to get excited now to see the video of Mentholatum. If you said so that this will be much sexier than NR I won't be surprised since RAIN is getting hotter & sexier every CF he's in. What I'm really sure is it's a commercial once again worth seeing over & over. :lol:

I am sure it will be a very nice CF, oh yes!! It's true, with age and the more time passes, Rain gets more and more attractive. Just look at those pictures from Psy concert on his music thread. He looks mature and with that short and dark hair - just wow!

[Mar-10-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain at an air base in Daegu today.

대구 공항이 아니고 공군 비행장에 오심..

흰색밴타고 오셨어..

다른 배우분들도 봤는데

김성수,유준상,이종석,오달수,신세경

이렇게 봤어

비느는 미니팬미팅때 입었던 블랙 가디건하고 블랙진? 입었던것 같음..

그리고 모자(캡)쓰셨고..

다른 배우분들 머리는 약간 짧은편이였어...

밴에서 내려서 다른 배우분들한테 먼저 출발할께요 인사할때 살짝 봤음..

비느 먼저 출발하고 다른 배우분들 하나씩 출발하셨고

물어보니 오늘 영화 촬영하러 내려온것은 아니라고 함..

공군측하고 언제 촬영 가능한지 조율중인것 같았음..

그리고 남중딩들이 많았었는데 신세경이 출발하면서 밴 창문 열고 인사했거든

그랬더니 남중딩들 신세경 봤다고 좋다고 하닌까

옆에 경비보는분이 비도 왔었다고 하면서 엄청 자랑하심ㅋㅋㅋ

그러니까 애들이 헉 비도 왔었대 대박이다 했음ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Riding in a white van, Rain arrived at an air base in the area, not at Daegu Airport.

Besides Rain, the other actors such as 'Kim Seong Soo', 'Yu Joon Sahng', 'O Dahl Soo', and actress 'Shin Se Kyung' were seen.

Rain was wearing a black cardigan which is the same one he had worn to his mini fan meeting, black pants that look like jeans, and a cap.

Actors who were there with him tended to have slightly short hairs.

I took a peek at his face as he was saying good bye to everyone there by saying that he would go first.

After he left, the others did one by one.

When I asked why they were there, I was told that they didn't come to the place in order to shoot a film.

So I thought that they visited there to make the arrangement for the making of the film.

When actress 'Shin Se Kyung' opened her car door to say farewell to some middle school boys there before she left, they were excited. And then when a security man boasted that he even saw Rain, they were becoming more excited about it themselves.

Credit to 마력비 @ http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=294657&page=1&bbs=

--------------------------------------

110309 QIYI_ Exclusive interwiew with Rain

scorpiola 2011-03-11

rain-cloud.co.kr

2011.03.09._i%5B%28016104%2909-20-22%5D.JPG

Credit: QIYI // scorpiolabi @ youtube

Willenette, my dear, this is old news, I have seen this also today, recalling that this had already been published and to avoid confusion, I looked for the date and I have seen it above, sometimes I noticed that KT republished old news - :D

04-08-2009 20:45

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

Hi anjjo, when I saw this yesterday, I was also thinking it was an old news & surely I saw the date but I posted it anyway since it was on their headline. I had mixed-feeling when I read this because I was thinking there might be a re-trial of this case..... In fact, I was a little hesitant to share this. blush.gif

I don't know if he can just change a name or do a merger if he is the major shareholder (and not with a very high percentage actually). Well, it's JYP after all, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Hmmm, you are right, who says that his dancers got a notice already. But as they are older than Rain, I assume they should go soon as well. I think it would be great knowing that there will be some close friends with him during 2 years.

I am sure it will be a very nice CF, oh yes!! It's true, with age and the more time passes, Rain gets more and more attractive. Just look at those pictures from Psy concert on his music thread. He looks mature and with that short and dark hair - just wow!

Hi bbly, about the company name, maybe majority voted for the change of name & not just JYP. Wondering why you think that JYP is powerful, huh? About MS thing, who knows that some of his dancers were enlisted already way before. But, like you, I also want him to be with close friends when he's there inside. BTW, you really adore dark hair for him, huh - hehehe. I'm sure this is the one you could get to see in the movie. :lol:

Late this year? What does that mean? November/December? :unsure: I don't want to hear anything about Rain's MS and the eventual date anymore until we know 100% which date it is which sooner or later will be announced or?

bbly, I understand what you feel, dear. What I wish this time is during his enlistment, I hope the military/MMA or whoever could provide room for the fans, access to the press and lots of details about RAIN’s enlistment. :sweatingbullets:<_<

The video is so touching... something about mothers, maybe there will be an Eng. translation soon -

11-03-10 Mention Rain @ SBS Hamban TV

ratoka 2011-03-11

rain-cloud.co.kr

sbs%282%29.JPG

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/x99QeAJnTj4/

Here it is -

[Mar-11-2011]<Eng.trans> SBS Hamban TV_ Rain &his mother_How much does his mother mean to him?

- aired on Mar.10th, 2011-

Rain's success is due to his late mother who is the one who always provides emotional support for him.

Rain stated his feelings about having received the KBS Grand Prize in 2004, "I promised my late mother that I would surely win the Grand Prize and dedicate this to her. Thank you for all of your support and help in keeping this word."

Credit: baros // Edited by scorpiola // scorpiola @ tudou

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/vREgVDrpxfk/

Credit :ratoka@tudou

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/x99QeAJnTj4/

bbly, I agree with you - I always love RAIN when in casual & especially with beanie. I always die every time I see him in beanie, cap or hat. Although, he looks tired in this photo but his smile & smirks could still kill you inside. This photo together with se7en is so cute. Good that they have a picture together again after quite a long time. Damn, how I love it! Oh, gotta re-look at this over & over - :sweatingbullets:

11-03-09 Air Force chief & Rain with 'red scarf' team pic

ratoka 2011-03-11

rain-cloud.co.kr

11-03-09 Air Force chief & Rain with 'red scarf' team pic

source: http://www.airforce.mil.kr/aer00/board/BoardAction.do?method=view&board_id=212&seq=15&num=15&parent_num=0&page=1

영화 '레드 머플러' 팀 접견

참모총장은 '11.3.9(수), 공군 소재 영화인 '레드 머플러'의 본격적인 제작에 앞서 영화제작사 관계자와 배우(정지훈, 신세경 등) 일행을 접견하고 환담을 나눴다.

이날 참모총장은 "47년전 영화 '빨간 마후라'는 당시 젊은이들의 로망이었고, 지금까지도 공군을 상징하는 작품으로 기억되고 있다"며, "이번 영화를 통해 공군 장병들이 드높은 자긍심을 가지고 더욱 임무에 매진할 수 있도록 여러분 스스로가 명예 공군인이 되어 강하고 멋진 모습을 보여주길 기대한다"고 당부했다.

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

[Mar-11-2011]'Red Muffler' team where Rain belongs meets the Air Force Chief of Staff.

On Wednesday, March 9th, 2011, the Air Force Chief of Staff met the officials of movie 'Red Muffler' and their party (Jung Ji Hoon, Shi Se Kyung, etc.), and had a chat with them before beginning filming in earnest.

The Chief encouraged them, "The original 'Red Muffler' released 47 years ago represented young people's romance at that time, and it is remembered as the symbol of the Air Force up until today.

I expect you to strive to perform your duties more and to make a strong and impressive showing as honorary air forces while taking pride in what you are acting in the movie."

Credit to http://www.airforce.mil.kr/aer00/board/BoardAction.do?method=view&board_id=212&seq=15&num=15&parent_num=0&page=1