Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain makes a surprise appearance on KBS 2TV's ''Men's Qualifying" where 'Lee Jung-Jin' is a regular panel member.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01eX3-AEHs&feature=player_embedded

The omitted part---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 'Lee Jung-Jin' filming Runaway in Japan's Osaka -

Lee's manager : You have only 5 hours to take part in the contest,.

You're probably remembering the cord of the sound?

Lee : I know nothing of it. I don't remember anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~0:02

Lee : (to Rain) Do you have any words for me?

Please talk about what I'm ernest in my endeavors.

0:03~0:14

Rain : I'm 'Jung Ji-Hoon' filming 'Runaway' with 'Jung-Jin' hyung.

As a viewer of the program, "Men's Qualifying", I'm cheering the panel members.

Hope they'll successfully perform.

0:15~0:16

Lee : 'Ji-Hoon', I'm working under difficult conditions, right?

0:17

Rain : Absolutely not. (No)

0:19~0:21

Lee : If you're going to do things that way, I'll refuse to permit (the contest)

0:22~0:26

(Neither threats nor placation had any effect on Rain)

Rain : (Doing what he believes he must do) I just tried really hard.

0:30~

Rain : (Shouting after Lee) Hyung! You should not cause a trouble for others (he did a beautiful number on Lee)

** 'Lee Jung-Jin' is currently appearing in several different TV programs including the Runaway shooting.

credit to rain-cloud // ratoka @ you tube

Brief translation by rain bird.

<Eng.trans>Actor 'Lee Byung Hun' mentions Rain in KBS (Ent) show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpXvJTFaltg&feature=player_embedded

Reporter : You've topped various recent surveys of the film star people think that he has V line and has a great influence on the showbiz and is perfect, etc but one section of it. - 'Who is the star most women would like to candy kiss with, beating the original person?' (Lee Byung-Heon' originally played the candy kiss scene in drama IRIS)

Lee Byug-Hun : Who was it?

Reporter : It was Rain.

Lee Byung-Hun : I'm not feeling too well.

(You Rain will have to pay for this!) - the letters appeared on the screen.

credit //ratoka@youtube

Brief translation by rain bird.

*** I heard from my friend that RAIN & the cast is scheduled to be in the Philippines on September 2-15. And she said also that he'll have a concert on September 11 in MOA (Mall of Asia). In fact, the organizer is kind of stressed out at this very time since there are still no marketing products for the upcoming show, still no posters, etc. But, I could only believe everything when we could receive Notice from JTune about all this. And I also heard that Runaway video rights will be purchased by one of the networks in the Phils, which is TV5. :lol:

[more] 100815 Rain @ Macau Airport_ Arrival

scorpiola 2010-08-16

Credit: vicky996 @ Raincloudhk

IMG_1179%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_1173%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_1176%5B1%5D.jpg

Source:rain-cloud

anjjo, thanks for posting more photos. Hmmm..... can't really wait to see his drama. I hope we'd know the airing date soon. Like bbly, I'm also excited to see the trailer. I'm sure this will look promising. ! But, I'll just judge the whole drama after I see it. I hope this will be a success rating-wise. I love RAIN & I'm always here to support him. :sweatingbullets:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

*** I heard from my friend that RAIN & the cast is scheduled to be in the Philippines on September 2-15. And she said also that he'll have a concert on September 11 in MOA (Mall of Asia). In fact, the organizer is kind of stressed out at this very time since there are still no marketing products for the upcoming show, still no posters, etc. But, I could only believe everything when we could receive Notice from JTune about all this. And I also heard that Runaway video rights will be purchased by one of the networks in the Phils, which is TV5. :lol:

Regarding the concert: J Tune through @rainjtunecamp's Twitter (this is the account of Rain's videographer) has already clarified that J Tune/Rain has not signed up for this. It was posted at Bi's Music Thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=346&view=findpost&p=16319751

Really wonder how could the organizer feel stressed about the marketing products when what he should be stressing about is Rain's signature on the contract. <_< <_<

Regarding the concert: J Tune through @rainjtunecamp's Twitter (this is the account of Rain's videographer) has already clarified that J Tune/Rain has not signed up for this. It was posted at Bi's Music Thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=346&view=findpost&p=16319751

Really wonder how could the organizer feel stressed about the marketing products when what he should be stressing about is Rain's signature on the contract. <_< <_<

I read that from the other thread. I think we'll just wait & see......... :rolleyes:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I read that from the other thread. I think we'll just wait & see......... :rolleyes:

You know what? I take back what I said and agree with you to just wait and see.

that concert is making me insane! one moment i was elated, the next moment i was depressed! thank god clouds are really awesome regarding infos like this! i reallllllyyyy want to see Rain and the boys but this is such a short notice i think im going mad!

guess ill just have to check this page to keep myself posted. thanks guys :)

I think we should be really careful. Somehow I don't like at all how this Ticketworld presents this whole thing. As Pau said it, they should worry about any legal actions from J. Tune as they post information and photos of him I am sure without the permission of J. Tune. But then again, knowing J. Tune's "reactivity", they have nothing to fear. :rolleyes:

KBS Men's Qaulify captures

credit : DC Rain Gall

What a screen cap! I think every second of the clip is here. :P I love the scene when Rain says "Aniyo", his cute face is priceless.

[08-17] [Japan Magazine] Hanako 2010/08/26 issue

scorpiola 2010-08-17

Credit: As tagged // mimi2's blog

o0321042810697033050.jpg

o0321042810697033060.jpg

o0428032110697033051.jpg

51nP9TXx1qL__SL160_.jpg

-------------------------------

Lotte DFS new events

scorpiola 2010-08-17

Credit: http://kr.lottedfs.com/ // Cap by scorpiola

2%2836%29.jpg

3%2835%29.jpg

4%2829%29.jpg

5%2821%29.jpg

8%2813%29.jpg

9%2812%29.jpg

10%2815%29.jpg

Rain @ Korean restaurant in Beijing

ratoka 2010-08-17

source ent.qq.com

1%2840%29.jpg

2%2837%29.jpg

3%2836%29.jpg

4%2830%29.jpg

5%2822%29.jpg

6%2819%29.jpg

7%2817%29.jpg

8%2814%29.jpg

anjjo, thanks for posting more photos of this dining out........Wahhh....... so lucky this woman with a kid - it looks like she got an autograph from RAIN. Maybe it's an easy access to take a kid with you when you want to be closer to him - hehehe. And look at Mr. Kim......so cute wearing a casual get-up - hahaha. It feels good looking at RAIN in his candid shots. :lol:

[08-17] 100815 [Fancam] Rain @ Macau Airport_Arrival

Credit: niko~bi @RAINCLOUDHK // nikobi515 @ youtube , scorpiola

That's a quite long and close fancam. I am amazed that the fan was able to film calmly like this.

Rain @ Korean restaurant in Beijing

ratoka 2010-08-17

source ent.qq.com

Rain looks really cute here. Thank you for sharing!

Guest imsohigh

when will this drama be airing in korea?  cant wait to watch it 

last time i saw him was on ninja assassin ( watched it twice on cinema yo)