Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Baegka (Rain Bi ) Friend message

ratoka 2010-07-23

Credit//Ratoka@youtube

watch video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_fXP1YY4BE

----------------------------

10-07-23 Rain (Bi) @ SBS Night of TV entertainment news

ratoka 2010-07-23

Credit//Ratoka@youtube

watch video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqn7op0UVRc

Source:rain-cloud

ratoka 2010-07-23

Credit//Ratoka@youtube

watch video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_fXP1YY4BE

----------------------------

ratoka 2010-07-23

Credit//Ratoka@youtube

watch video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqn7op0UVRc

anjjo, thanks for posting the clips. So glad to see Baekga looking great. Still wishing him good health. Wondering what's he saying in the video? In the 2nd video, definitely, they're talking about who's got the best abs, the hottest body & all the stuffs. RAIN & KSW are just so HOT! :sweatingbullets:

Rain's close friend 'Baekga's video message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_fXP1YY4BE&feature=player_embedded

Hello, this is 'Baek Sung-Hyun' (He also goes by the name of 'Baekga')

As you see, I've been getting better and healthier since I had successful surgery.

I've been working hard thanks to the recovery of my health.

Long time no see!

* 'Baekga' had the surgery early this year after he was diagnosed as having a brain tumor.

credit to ratoka21

Brief translation by rain bird.

July 23, 2010

'Girls’ Generation' is most popular partners for summer vacations

South Korean nine-member group “Girls’ Generation” has been selected as “the most wanted celebrity with” at summer resort in a survey conducted for 12,050 male and female adults by state-run KBS music channel FM2.

The first runner-up was comedian Yoo Jae-suk, 38; followed by actor Lee Seung-ki, 23; singer and actor Rain, 28; soccer star Park Ji-sung, 29; and comedian Kim Je-dong, 36.

By gender, men in general have chosen ‘Girls’ Generation’ No. one for vacation and women has selected Lee Seung-gi.

In terms of age group, those in their 20s and 30s have selected ‘Girls’ Generation,’ those in their 40s Lee Seung-ki and those in their 50s or older like lee Myung-bak, singer Rain and football star Park Ji-sung most.

When asked what kind of music they like to listen during their vacation, Cho Yong-pil’s “Leaving for Vacation” and Sweden’s pop group ABBA’s “Dancing Queen” placed top in local and foreign popular song, respectively.

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2010/07/135_69990.html

*** Wahhh...... additional cast for the drama, cool....... Not confirmed yet but curious about him....... I've seen AIMH & Iris, wondering what roles did he play from the 2-dramas that I've watched, huh? Hmmm..... this drama is on the right track! :lol:

[23-Jul-10][star news] Kim Hyung Jong is added to ‘Fugitive’ Cast

It appears that a new member has been added to the Fugitive (Runaway) cast, Korean actor, Kim Hyeong-jong (not to be confused with SS501′s Kim Hyun Joong!)…although we are still waiting for official confirmation.

Kim Hyeong-jong’s earlier work includes, Autumn in my Heart, Volcano High, Silmido, and most recently the hit Korean drama Iris.

We will let you know more about Kim Hyung Jong and his role in ‘Fugitive’ as more info becomes available or translated, so please stay tuned here at Fugitive625!

*special thanks to angelordevil

references: drama wiki, Star news/[fugitive625/size], rain-hk

2010072106524300794_1.jpg

*** This was posted by Thu yesterday - Just to remind you guys, please vote for his drama, The Fugitive. It's in #8. There's the name of the drama written after the korean/hangul word :lol:

Vote For Your Favorite Drama

What are the most drama you’ve been waiting for in the second half of 2010?

Athena ? Playful Kiss? or Fugitive?

Support your favorite drama by vote online at http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_list.php?key_poll=375

The result of the pool reflects public opinion of the drama which is very important in Korea. The winner of the pol can attract public attention also affect the ratings, sponsorship, selling of CFs during the air time, etc.

The result so far , My Girlfriend is Gumiho lead the poll, followed by Playful Kiss and Fugitive.

Simply click the button before the drama title and then click the leftmost button beneath.

Go Vote, support your favorite drama !

credit : imMissChievous soompi, koreanvibe

"Making The World Bright " project with singer Rain.

Through a special project, "Making The World Bright", from 'Eyes And Eyes' ophthalmic clinic with Rain, the less fortunate people whose sights are going have had vision correction surgery free of charge.

http://www.eyeneye.co.kr/?src=

The article translated by rain bird

http://www.rain-eu.com/english/board/news.php

Thanks for sharing!

I voted and so far Fugitive is at number 4.

This project that Rain is involved (Making The world Bright), didn't the Clouds or Rain do something last year or before in a similar project where the Clouds donated for eye surgery?

Rain's close friend 'Baekga's video message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_fXP1YY4BE&feature=player_embedded

Hello, this is 'Baek Sung-Hyun' (He also goes by the name of 'Baekga')

As you see, I've been getting better and healthier since I had successful surgery.

I've been working hard thanks to the recovery of my health.

Long time no see!

* 'Baekga' had the surgery early this year after he was diagnosed as having a brain tumor.

credit to ratoka21

Brief translation by rain bird.

Really happy that he is doing better! And he looks great.

Rain’s drama Fugitive headed to Hong Kong, Thailand and other countries

July 23, 2010

20100723_rain.jpg

Last month we reported that Rain would star in a new KBS drama titled Fugitive and filming for the drama began on June 16th.

Now more information about the filming and progress of the drama have been revealed. The cast of Fugitive has been filming in Kobe, Kyoto and Osaka in Japan for the past few weeks. Still shots as the cast members cool off from the hot summer heat from the Osaka filming have been released.

20100723_fugitive-460x552.jpg

In addition there’s word that once filming wraps up in Osaka, the cast of Fugitive will head to Thailand, Hong Kong and the Philippines.

With all these potential filming sites, many are making comparisons with the 2009 popular KBS drama IRIS, where filming locations included various locations in Europe, Japan and China.

This highly anticipated drama will air towards the end of this year and will be about the events that unfold after the sudden reappearance of an astronomical amount of money that was lost after the Korean War.

Source:allkpop

------------------------------

More Rain (Bi) Lottedfs new

ratoka 2010-07-23

source//lotte

2%2851%29.jpg

3%2845%29.jpg

4%2840%29.jpg

5%2833%29.jpg

7%2823%29.jpg

9%2816%29.jpg

12%2811%29.jpg

13%288%29.jpg

14%284%29.jpg

-----------------------------------

2010-07-24

227a43e8063195f31dbf56cb87680817.jpg

credit:as tagged

Source:http://blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love

More Rain (Bi) Lottedfs new

ratoka 2010-07-23

source//lotte

2%2851%29.jpg

3%2845%29.jpg

4%2840%29.jpg

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting more photos of the Lotte. These are included in the batch of those photos I posted yesterday - it's just that I don't have any time & patience to post many pics so I just pick some of them. Anyway, I know & expecting you to post them here - hehehe. :lol:

Thanks for sharing!

I voted and so far Fugitive is at number 4.

This project that Rain is involved (Making The world Bright), didn't the Clouds or Rain do something last year or before in a similar project where the Clouds donated for eye surgery?

Hi bbly, I hope the drama's ranking will get higher as time passes, until the voting ends. I think this 'eye project" is another round. Maybe, they do it yearly? :lol:

Guest angelordevil

[Fan Acct] Saw Rain shooting Runaway in Kyoto yesterday (July 23, 2010)

Yesterday morning, something happened that I'll never forget.

I was told that the Runaway shooting team already left 'Hamanaco' for 'Kyoto' shortly after 5am in order to shoot a scene again, since they weren't happy with their work before because of the rain.

Therefore, I was sure the shooting would take place near our company again and was so surprised because it happened so suddenly, but I wanted to buy some snacks for the team including Rain, I bought some at a convenience store.

First, I brought them over to our house and covered them with plastic warp, and then I was on the scene at about 10am.

I expected Rain was already there, but he arrived there 10 minutes after I did.

He seemed to take Shikansen bullet train.

I saw him leaning over the back seat of his car in the parking lot.

I was looking at him a little way off the car.

Rain got out of the car and was standing with his hands on his waist (hips)

He looked so tired, so it wasn't such an atmosphere to speak to him.

That's why I was just looking at him.

Rain was first getting in the scene.

I asked a staff to deliver my snacks to Rain.

To my great joy, he did my favor with pleasure.

When Rain's 2 managers came out in a minute after Rain got in, I told the two that I wanted to give everyone at the scene some food, one of them kindly indicated his refusal in a roundabout way by saying, "Your devotion touched my heart, but it isn't necessary to do that since there are no less than 100 people related to the shooting."

However, I was earnest in my desire to give some food because I didn't mind even if there were 100 people, so the managers accepted it with good cheer.

When I asked, "What would you like to eat?'", one manager answered, "Cool drinks would seem to be all present an correct."

Continuing, I asked, "How about ice creams?"

Even if they indicated their refusal in a roundabout way by saying, "It's OK even for cool drinks", they were having expressions of real desires on their faces.

By the way, I was afraid I might have quite a time buying some drinks, but I eased myself to hear that the shooting would be a long job.

I bought green teas, sports drinks, lemon juices, yogurts, etc. which are 100 icy cold bottles, walking around 5 convenience stores, and then, I went to a super market to buy 20 ice creams packed in dry ice.

When I brought the managers all of them, they were so happy that they could dance.

I asked the managers, "What is the physical condition of Rain?"

They said, "It is so good."

I asked them surely to deliver the drinks and ice creams to Rain as well as to others, they nodded.

I was so happy when I heard that all the staffs including Rain were so delighted having the drinks and ice creams.

During a break for lunch, Rain flashed his smile at us with a look of pure contentment.

At that time, his 13 fans including me were modestly waiting for Rain outside the scene.

Rain was very nice to everyone, including us.

After grappling to choose which lunch box he wanted, he was seen eating a packed one in his car like other staffs. It looked so cute how he grappled to choose one.

After the shooting, he was in the passenger seat of his car this time and waved good-bye to us, leaving the scene.

I wished such moments to see him could go on forever.

Please take good care of yourself even in China which might be the next shooting location.

Though absent in body, I'm present with him in spirit.

Source : Love 2 from a Japanese blog.

Translation from Japanese into Korean by 망치상어 (Hammer Shark) @ DC Rain Gallery

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.ph ... amp;page=1&bbs=

Transation from Korean into English by rain bird.

Hi bbly, I hope the drama's ranking will get higher as time passes, until the voting ends. I think this 'eye project" is another round. Maybe, they do it yearly? :lol:

Yes, I hope too that the ranking gets higher. ;)

[Fan Acct] Saw Rain shooting Runaway in Kyoto yesterday (July 23, 2010)

Yesterday morning, something happened that I'll never forget.

I was told that the Runaway shooting team already left 'Hamanaco' for 'Kyoto' shortly after 5am in order to shoot a scene again, since they weren't happy with their work before because of the rain.

Therefore, I was sure the shooting would take place near our company again and was so surprised because it happened so suddenly, but I wanted to buy some snacks for the team including Rain, I bought some at a convenience store.

First, I brought them over to our house and covered them with plastic warp, and then I was on the scene at about 10am.

I expected Rain was already there, but he arrived there 10 minutes after I did.

He seemed to take Shikansen bullet train.

I saw him leaning over the back seat of his car in the parking lot.

I was looking at him a little way off the car.

Rain got out of the car and was standing with his hands on his waist (hips)

He looked so tired, so it wasn't such an atmosphere to speak to him.

That's why I was just looking at him.

Rain was first getting in the scene.

I asked a staff to deliver my snacks to Rain.

To my great joy, he did my favor with pleasure.

When Rain's 2 managers came out in a minute after Rain got in, I told the two that I wanted to give everyone at the scene some food, one of them kindly indicated his refusal in a roundabout way by saying, "Your devotion touched my heart, but it isn't necessary to do that since there are no less than 100 people related to the shooting."

However, I was earnest in my desire to give some food because I didn't mind even if there were 100 people, so the managers accepted it with good cheer.

When I asked, "What would you like to eat?'", one manager answered, "Cool drinks would seem to be all present an correct."

Continuing, I asked, "How about ice creams?"

Even if they indicated their refusal in a roundabout way by saying, "It's OK even for cool drinks", they were having expressions of real desires on their faces.

By the way, I was afraid I might have quite a time buying some drinks, but I eased myself to hear that the shooting would be a long job.

I bought green teas, sports drinks, lemon juices, yogurts, etc. which are 100 icy cold bottles, walking around 5 convenience stores, and then, I went to a super market to buy 20 ice creams packed in dry ice.

When I brought the managers all of them, they were so happy that they could dance.

I asked the managers, "What is the physical condition of Rain?"

They said, "It is so good."

I asked them surely to deliver the drinks and ice creams to Rain as well as to others, they nodded.

I was so happy when I heard that all the staffs including Rain were so delighted having the drinks and ice creams.

During a break for lunch, Rain flashed his smile at us with a look of pure contentment.

At that time, his 13 fans including me were modestly waiting for Rain outside the scene.

Rain was very nice to everyone, including us.

After grappling to choose which lunch box he wanted, he was seen eating a packed one in his car like other staffs. It looked so cute how he grappled to choose one.

After the shooting, he was in the passenger seat of his car this time and waved good-bye to us, leaving the scene.

I wished such moments to see him could go on forever.

Please take good care of yourself even in China which might be the next shooting location.

Though absent in body, I'm present with him in spirit.

Source : Love 2 from a Japanese blog.

Translation from Japanese into Korean by 망치상어 (Hammer Shark) @ DC Rain Gallery

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.ph ... amp;page=1&bbs=

Transation from Korean into English by rain bird.

What beautiful and respectful fans? Not avoiding any efforts and costs, to please Rain and the staff. I am sure they were all touched by this wonderful gesture.

Thank you for sharing!

Rain finished shooting Run Away in Japan.

He and the crew are in Shang Hai now. :)

Thank you for the update angel! Wishing Chinese Clouds good luck, hope they have a bit something of Rain as well. And hopefully the shooting goes there smoothly as well.

This must be in connection with his shooting of Fugitive in Shanghai, the text of the fan account was written in Chinese so the google translation -

24 Jul 2010 - [Fan Account] saw Rain in Shanghai

100725002181c8ca4b0454b88d.jpg

100725002197482597f93ce1dd.jpg

10072500154925607f514cfe78.jpg

100725001497d5766363f987d7.jpg

1007250021ca48bb832f24d345.jpg

10072500214c8d8948dce8c8c8.jpg

z6.jpg

z7.jpg

pic credit: vicky9998

credit: serendipity_sh-rain 吧

2 last pics from rain-cloud/ratoka

Google Translation ==>

Ha ha ~ really exciting day today ah ~ ~ ~ ~

19:00

Even my sister calls to me and said that South Beauty 881Rain there ~! !

Took the parcel and even drive past said nothing, time is too urgent, not with pen and paper. . .

But even his sister is too intimate friends ~ ~ ~ so I went after, pens, paper, camera all ready for me ~ ~!

So. .

I first Hekou Shui. . . Said slowly ~ ~ ~

2010-7-24 22:44

============================================

He was dining in the open areas, because the night was a bad light, open flash is not very polite. . .

So photo is blurred. . . Not on the

I first posted a restaurant environment map, and let us give it a try, then baby's position in the middle of the table, because it is night. . . Therefore, no one identified. . . Ha ha I am a fan on ~ ~! !

2010-7-24 22:50

===========================================

Words, when I got there, my sister is not for me What equipment was equipped, so I thought straight in the past. . . But the people at dinner. . Next to many foreigners. . . Even embarrassed. . .

Think it is also very rude. .

I hesitated when are the two Korea's bodyguard to me. . .

Bodyguards, and they do not at the same table, the table from them both distance

Perhaps because I was too conspicuous, and bodyguards that came directly NO SIGN NO SIGN. . .

I was sad ah ~! ! !

I can only put first pen and book bag

Then he was insatiable! ! !

Said No camera. . .

I can only put the camera bag inside the first. . .

Pain ah ~! ! !

To be continued

2010-7-24 22:54

==========================================

Later, I found a waiter, take me away from the crossing point of two or three times, pretend to look the other guests. . .

Wow ~ ~ close ~ real face is really small! !

Skin is also very good, too cool a ~! ! !

Gone a few times, I do not see what statements radical move, so there is no time for me ~ ~

Haha, but the mission did not meet, how to easily give up ~! ! !

I stood him leave to go through a corner waiting, staring far feel good ah ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Although only see the backs. . . But the distance of 10 meters around, I made the silly. . .

2010-7-24 23:00

==========================================

I posted a photo it was similar to the point of view,

If your baby go out, go me go first, and then my right, a channel, leading to the outside

2010-7-24 23:04

=========================================

Probably less than half an hour so he looks like. . . So they are a pedestrian (about 7-8 persons) are men and women, the food eaten, the complete solution to solve, so they stood up ~! !

At this time, the two bulky bodyguards stood up. . .

Straight to me. . . Heaven has eyes ah ~ ~ I had nothing to do but ah, but they are intercepted in front of me! ! Front! ! ! Not allowed to sign or repeated, are not allowed to photograph. . . 55,555,555

2010-7-24 23:07

=========================================

And then ~ ~

Baby come to me come on ah ~! ! ! I rate the book and pen in his hand! ! !

But we should not forget that there are two in front of me blocking my big man. . .

Is that a word

Because there was just one fan, I am sure is the main subject of surveillance. .

I moved to the left, big man moved to the left, I go right, he turn right. . .

I smoked the fire ~! ! !

It was at this anxious time, the baby has appeared before me a Yes, I would not call her his teeth turning gone! ! !

Then I feel then ah! ! !

2010-7-24 23:10

========================================

Turning the baby turned and prepared. . . Then I felt that if I did not stopped him, I do not have a chance in this life so close to signing up. . (Photo at this time is simply wishful thinking...)

He turned up ~! ! !

I shouted! OBBA! ! !

Turn right back he was ~! ! !

2010-7-24 23:12

=======================================

Then I hand gestures signature moves ~ ~ ~

Baby smiled at me and then right hands ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I used to

Wow ~ ~ ~ ~ I am mad happy ~ ~ ~ ~

Disengage the claws of bodyguards went straight ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ (I do not know in the end is to go or drift too ~ ~)

I put the book to your baby, helpless Nazhi signature document too tight. . . (Tight really wonderful ~ ~ ~)

Our joint efforts to document cover is open ~ ~ ~ ohohoho ~ ~ ~

He and I may not be on the distance of 10 cm to ah! ! ! !

Ah I did think about Zhenshi Ben should hold up for. . . 5555555555

So put your baby to sign a good name something earth delivery give it to me, ah ~ ~ ~ good manners

2010-7-24 23:16

======================================

Yet, and I'm so useless. . . Lost situ silly looking baby backs ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ leave me this way, the car went to the black nanny ~ ~ ~

Build class ah ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ Lavender shirt and trousers belt

Punctuality! ! ! !

Waist fine ah ~ ~

Prince is the skin ah ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ super good

Walk up the gas market are not the same! ! ! !

Wow ~! ! ! !

2010-7-24 23:20

=====================================

The next step is with photo 啦 ~ ~ ~

Wonderful parents and have a look Nazhi pen and signature bar ~ ~

2010-7-24 23:22

====================================

And we said what Highlights

South Beauty 881 Yan'an Road in Shanghai No. 881 ~ ~

If parents want to go quite so many cars to the fact that there

Baby sitting outside to eat, when to sit on and the waiter said Area 6 in the middle of the table, maybe they can understand the pro would assume ah ~ ~! !

2010-7-24 23:28

===================================

Oh baby smile ~ ~ ~ really Love it ~ ~

Who says small eyes, ah just ah ~ ~ ~ real! ! Absolute praise! ! !

The only accurate is that there are girls ~ ~ ~ and his dinner table. . .

I seriously envy them! !

2010-7-24 23:46

===================================

Highlights articles ~ ~ ~ ~

Eat Sichuan South Beauty's ~ ~ may be used for eating hot baby, Shanghai food is more delicious than some of it ~ ~ ~

Other

South Beauty has a long bar attendants and the like, oh baby

At least 8 percent similar. . .

Bodyguard uncle saying that his time had laughed. . .

They might go and see the pro? ? ?

The bulk of mobile patted it might even real ones ~ ~ ~

We all feel that if your baby see him

Also a little surprised himself, as in the mirror ~ ~ ~ ~

Or is the forgotten relative in China ~ ~ ~ ~

I was in the Wai Wai ~ ~ ~

2010-7-25 00:09

==================================

881 South Beauty is in the Yan'an Road, Shanghai Jing'an District, No. 881 (Hall opposite)

pic credit: vicky9998

credit: serendipity_sh-rain 吧

transl: Google

credit: Phoenix-RAIN Germany

Reposted from Rain-Germany

credit:Phoenix

Guest angelordevil

[Fan Acct] Greeted Rain at hotel in Shanghai 25 July 2010

credit: huhuhuhu@raincloudhk

We knew that last night Rain was in a Chevolet van and some other staff were in 2 Buick vans. The driver told us that the cars will arrive the hotel to pick up our prince at 10.30 am today. I decided to greet our prince to welcome him to Shanghai.

I arrived the hotel at about 9.30 am this morning. Over a dozen fans were waiting outside already. As we were not sure if our prince would come out from the main entrance or via the car park, we decided to spread our resources! I waited in the car park with my car. Some fans waited inside the hotel lobby, some fans waited outside in the street. We could have filmed a good Runaway - trying to catch the Runaway prince!

At about 10.45 am my friend called me from the hotel lobby. They saw our prince's manager, and the vans arrived and were parked outside the hotel entrance. I drove up and joined the other fans who were waiting outside the hotel. Soon I saw Mr. Kim came out. He signalled to us to line up on the right side of the hotel. He also signalled to us that no photos should be taken. Mr. Kim seemed to have recognized me and patted me on my shoulders to say hello. He had a piece of paper in his hand. He read some Chinese words from the paper - "move back", "don't take pictures", but had problems in pronouncing the words "take photo". So I taught him how to say it, gave him a pencil to write down the pinyin. I thought he was pleased to see that we were very orderly - we lined up and waited quietly.

At about 11.15 am some staff came out with the luggage. I saw a MCM cabin lugguage suitcase, the same orange colour as the MCM backpack that our prince carried when he arrived Japan earlier. A blue Buick drove up, with a piece of paper written with the words "MCM" on the window screen. I wonder if MCM was sponsoring some event...

Then at about 11.30 am our prince came out! He wore a black and red checkered shirt (which he wore before) with white tee underneath. Dark coloured (too excited to notice the exact colour) shorts. No sun glasses or hat. He looked very neat and handsome, and he waved to us as he got inside the van. The van did not drive away immediately (turned out they were waiting for our prince's manager). I stood right in front of the van watching our prince. He sat behind the driver's seat, wasn't doing anything in particular. At that time most of the fans had rushed away trying to get into their cars in order to follow our prince. I decided I would just wait to see him off. One other cloud joined me. We stood there watching him. He saw us and he waved to us. We waved back as the car drove off.

I saw Mr. Kim get on his car and waved and said goodbye to him.

I felt great that I was able to greet our prince and to welcome him to Shanghai. I did not follow his car. Other fans told me he was at another hotel now.

It seemed that our prince was not shooting for Runaway today - we didn't see any crew members. It's said that he was supposed to shoot some CF in the afteroon, but he wasn't ready as he didn't have any made up.

So much for now. If our prince is going to stay in Shanghai for 5 days, then I hope I will have the opportunity to see him again. Take care prince, have a nice stay in Shanghai!

Guest angelordevil

Shanghai 25 July 2010 Updated at 17.30 pm

credit: huhuhuhu@raincloudhk

I went to the Penisula hotel at about 3 pm to join the other clouds. We got information that our prince did not want to stay inside the room and wanted to enjoy a good lunch. So I went up to the Chinese restaurant to have a look. It was about 3.30 pm and there were only 1 or 2 tables of guests left. I saw a table with about 8 people and saw our prince's new assistant (not the fat guy). I decided to leave them to enjoy their meal so I retreated back to the lobby.

The team came down after lunch. We saw Mr. Kim, but we missed our prince (one fan said she saw him beside Mr. Kim. He wore black clothes. I must say Mr. Kim caught our eyes this time instead of our prince!!). They went to the guest floor elevator and we did not see them come out yet.

There were conflicting "information" about our prince schedule. Some said he will spend the whole day there until very late. Some said he will leave at about 4 to 5 pm. I learned that MCM is opening a flagship store(?) in Shanghai and that our prince would be doing a host of activities for them. The photographer said they would continue shooting today and tomorrow. The driver told us they will leave on 29 from Pudong. All the rest will have to be woven together by other intelligence if we want to follow our prince.

I decided to call it a day. I also learned that our prince seemed to have a flu. Hope he has lots of rest!

------

Rain has a CF shooting and do an interview with ELLE in the Penisula Hotel