Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

@anjo: I found more HQ pics

credit: http://ameblo.jp/made-in-kimchi/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Finally a picture of Rain and LNY together. Who is the actress on picture number 3 here? I can't differ the 2 ladies who joined the cast later.

[Twitter] Rain is back on twitter?

2010-07-29

Rain is back on twitter? Rain who had his twitter closed after the rumor is finally back.

Rain tweeted awhile ago. (July 20, 4:20pm KST)

산토끼!!!!!

Trans:

Rabbit!!!!!

Happy to see him back on twitter again.

Follow him here

Cr: Rain's Twitter

chrizzycrazy@dkpopnews.net

He didn't close his account, he only deleted his tweets - not the same thing. Not sure if I am happy about this. I think it's great if he has fun but just remembering what happened the last time, I am getting nervous :unsure: . I hope Rain knows now how to use this thing better and is careful what he writes and whom he follows. ;)

To be exact, he wrote, "Santokki!" which was his battle cry during Rainism days. :P

Well, he used to post photos on his Twitter, but if we remember, it lead to controversy (that is, assuming he really was the one who posted those pics with JJH coz I really don't remember seeing those in his Twitter timeline before he deleted everything).

It's interesting as you are the second person saying this now that those pictures of JJH weren't in his Twitter timeline or something like that. I have no clue or idea about twitter but my friend she has and she followed Rain's account back then regularly and very often and she said something like this too that's why she had her doubts from the beginning that it was Rain who posted those specific pictures.

Behind the scenes of Runaway

July 20th, 2010 // by javabeans

run5.jpg

Runaway is shooting abroad at the moment, and these stills taken from the filming location were shot in Osaka. In them, the three main actors — Rain, Lee Na-young, Lee Jung-jin paused for a brief rest in the hot weather.

The plot puts Rain and Lee Na-young on the run — at stake is a fortune in disappeared cash that has resurfaced for the first time in sixty years — while Lee Jung-jin plays the detective in pursuit. The chase takes them through a number of Asian cities, and the production will move its overseas shoots to Hong Kong, Macau, and mainland China after wrapping up in Japan.

I’m still waiting to see how this will be a romantic comedy, but we may have to wait for trailers on that. The drama premieres in September on KBS.

run4.jpg

run6.jpg

run7.jpg

Via My Daily

Source:dramabeans

Rain (ピ, 비) ホテルへの帰路

credit:zangiefuuuu@YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J70fQyPeG3w

It is said that till 3 in the morning, Rain's more than 100 fans were waiting for him in front of the hotel where he was staying.

* This video wasn't shot by his fans.

credit to DC Inside http://gall.dcinside.com/list.ph ... amp;page=1&bbs=

Eng.summary by rain bird.

Hi Thu, thanks for sharing this though I can't view the clip anymore. But, what? 3am? Wondering if they're able to see him & what time. :lol:

To be exact, he wrote, "Santokki!" which was his battle cry during Rainism days. :P

Well, he used to post photos on his Twitter, but if we remember, it lead to controversy (that is, assuming he really was the one who posted those pics with JJH coz I really don't remember seeing those in his Twitter timeline before he deleted everything).

Hi Pau, thanks for the reply. Just curious what this word "rabbit" means to him this time, huh? Now, at least I know that he knows how to post photos/images on his twitter - hehehe. But, I don't think he was the one who posted those pics because like you I don't recall those photos posted in his twitter. :lol:

Song Hye-kyo Named Most Popular Korean Star in Hong Kong

Actress Song Hye-kyo was voted the most popular Korean celebrity in Hong Kong.

In a poll by the Korea Tourism Organization on 938 visitors to the International Travel Expo Hong Kong last month, some 20.4 percent chose Song as the Korean entertainer they would want to spend the summer holidays with.

Lee Young-ae, heroine of hit drama "Jewel in the Palace," followed with 17 percent. K-pop star Rain came in third with 10.7 percent, and actors Bae Yong-joon and Lee Jun-ki fourth and fifth with 7.2 and 5.8 percent, respectively.

Among those who had visited Korea, 69.1 percent said they would most like to see Seoul again, while 35.6 percent chose Busan and 25.3 percent picked Gangwon Province.

Credit : englishnews@chosun.com

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/21/2010072100386.html

<Eng.trans> Cable TV tvN's 'Real Story' - One foreign new singer's comment about Rain'

Why have foreign born members of idol groups chosen Korea?

Foreigners who try to make their dreams come true in Korea that's not theirs.

- Japanese 'Kenske' (facing is debut as a singer) -

"Dongbangsinki, Boa, Big Bang, etc. are very popular in Japan.

But Rain has been my role model.

He is great, so I wish to be like him."

credit to DC Inside // video up by ratoka @ You Tube

Brief translation by rain bird.

Source:rain-eu

<Eng.trans> Cable TV tvN's 'Real Story' - One foreign new singer's comment about Rain'

anjjo, thanks for sharing this translation of the clip - Hmmm......I've been waiting for this - it's worth the wait. :lol:

*** Why is it that RAIN's message on his twitter is boring - hahaha - It's been a while since he hasn't tweeted maybe I'm expecting more than this........ But since I said it's boring IDK why can't help loving it. ( or I may be the one boring here? hehehe) I still enjoy reading it though how short it is. Looking forward for more tweets from him. I hope this time it's no longer "rabbit" or santokii" . :lol:

Rain's new posts have been put up on his Twitter.

http://twitter.com/29rain

* 좀 주무시라구여... (Please try to sleep..)

*산토끼!!!!!!!!! (Santoki !!!!!!!!!!) Santoki is a hare in English.

* ㅎ (ha ha)

Translation by rain bird.

Which Male Idol Has the Sexiest Body in Korea?

20. Jul, 2010

As part of promotions for action comedy ‘Killers,’ the set workers on the movie conducted a survey asking visitors to nominate the male idol whom they felt had the sexiest body in all of Korea. Can you guess who topped the charts?

In fourth place came Jang Hyuk, who showed off his “beastly” abs on popular drama ‘Chuno.’ Since then, he has been attracting fans left and right with his sexy body and acting talents.

Right in front of Jang Hyuk was So Jisup, with 7% of the votes.

The results for second and first place were a bit varied, depending on which site one chose to view the poll on. According to one source, the idol who came in second place was none other than the signature beast, Taecyeon of 2PM!

The rapper is known for taking his shirt off during more than one occasion, especially during performances. However, fans on this webpage felt that he was no match for the one and only….

rain-header.jpg

Rain! The solo singer has been known for his sexy body for ages, so it’s no wonder that he would dominate this chart with ease. Both his body and his various talents have caught the attentions of fans and fellow idols alike for as long as most kpop fans can remember.

What’s interesting about these results, however, is that if you happened to be looking at them on a different website, Taecyeon would be the winner, not Rain. It appears that fans simply can’t choose between the two idols! Care to make the decision for them?

Source: osen, nate

Translation: hazyfiasco@2oneday.com

Source:Kpoplive

Guest angelordevil

Vote The most anticipated drama in the 2nd half of 2010

Voting page (2010-07-20 ~ 2010-07-27)

http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_list.php?key_poll=375

-> Choose #8 逃亡者 Runaway (Fugitive)

-> Click botton on the left to vote

One vote per day (Muti-vote only works after clearing cookies each time!)

10072120195b05529acec6b.jpg

10072120193dbb92eb4cad3.jpg

This shows what an influence Rain has on people! Not only stars in Korea see him as an idol but also artists from other Asian countries.

*** Why is it that RAIN's message on his twitter is boring - hahaha - It's been a while since he hasn't tweeted maybe I'm expecting more than this........ But since I said it's boring IDK why can't help loving it. ( or I may be the one boring here? hehehe) I still enjoy reading it though how short it is. Looking forward for more tweets from him. I hope this time it's no longer "rabbit" or santokii" . :lol:

Rain's new posts have been put up on his Twitter.

http://twitter.com/29rain

* 좀 주무시라구여... (Please try to sleep..)

*산토끼!!!!!!!!! (Santoki !!!!!!!!!!) Santoki is a hare in English.

* ㅎ (ha ha)

Translation by rain bird.

Oh, dear, don't be too harsh on our man! :lol: I admit, I will never ever get bored of his Santokki! :P

Announcements

Our fellow Rain Friends are starting another Twitter Trend that is going to be held on this 24th Saturday 9.00pm Seoul time.

Following link includes the time recommended for each country. http://bit.ly/9Q1Z4o

Please show your gratitude towards Rain by Trending WeBelieveInRain on 24th Saturday for two hours (at minimum).

Remember to RT (Retweet) every message that includes WeBeliveInRain so that it’ll make a high flow.

We need at least 100 tweets per minute to make a good noise.. Cloud goal is to make it a worldwide Twitter Trend ^^~~~~

So PLEASE SPREAD TwitterTrend:- WeBelieveInRain Tweet & RT for two hours at the time shown on this world clock http://bit.ly/9Q1Z4o

(thanks to isilvalie & CloudyMJ for passing this message on to sixtofive1982)

*Note: The reason why we’re asking all Clouds to participate in this is due to the recent situation of Rain selling off all his stocks in J.Tune and some investors are wanting to sue him for their losses…

Source:sixtofive1982

-----------------------

07.21.10 [Pic] Daniel Henney In Japan (From His Twitter/Facebook)

37519_125102540868564_109627029082782_147243_1981159_n.jpg?w=490&h=367

At the "99" noodle shop in Tokyo! INCREDIBLE FOOD!! -Daniel

Source: Daniel’s Twitter & Facebook

http://en.wordpress.com/tag/daniel-henney/

Source/credit:Fugitive625/dsl99a

Oh, dear, don't be too harsh on our man! :lol: I admit, I will never ever get bored of his Santokki! :P

Hi bbly, hahaha - I know you'd react......... that's why, I'm taking back my words. I love you, RAIN! :D:lol:

Vote The most anticipated drama in the 2nd half of 2010

Voting page (2010-07-20 ~ 2010-07-27)

http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_list.php?key_poll=375

-> Choose #8 逃亡者 Runaway (Fugitive)

-> Click botton on the left to vote

One vote per day (Muti-vote only works after clearing cookies each time!)

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9559/10072120195b05529acec6b.jpg

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5891/10072120193dbb92eb4cad3.jpg

Hi Thu, thanks for sharing the link & instructions on how to do it. I hope its ranking will go higher. :mellow:

[iNTERVIEW] Ceci Magazine: MBLAQ in Virtual Reality

2010-07-22

1615315686651.jpg

Excerpts where Rain was mentioned -

Lee Joon

Q. One day, Rain comes in as MBLAQ's student. What is something you want to tell trainee Rain?

"Practice. Sleepy? Sleep after you die." This is what we heard the most often from Rain hyung before debuting. It's been brainwashed into my head, so whenever I'm so tired that I feel like I'm going to faint, the thought 'I can sleep when I'm dead' keeps popping up.

skipped - -

Thunder

x x x

Q. One day, Rain becomes a teenager and comes in as MBLAQ's student. What is something you want to tell trainee Rain?

"When you get big later, what are you going to do for me?"

skipped - -

Source: Ceci

Translator: ilovepocky @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

[iNTERVIEW] Ceci Magazine: MBLAQ in Virtual Reality

2010-07-22

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4811/1615315686651.jpg

Excerpts where Rain was mentioned -

Lee Joon

Q. One day, Rain comes in as MBLAQ's student. What is something you want to tell trainee Rain?

"Practice. Sleepy? Sleep after you die." This is what we heard the most often from Rain hyung before debuting. It's been brainwashed into my head, so whenever I'm so tired that I feel like I'm going to faint, the thought 'I can sleep when I'm dead' keeps popping up.

skipped - -

Thunder

x x x

Q. One day, Rain becomes a teenager and comes in as MBLAQ's student. What is something you want to tell trainee Rain?

"When you get big later, what are you going to do for me?"

skipped - -

Source: Ceci

Translator: ilovepocky @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Wahhh....though, how many times I read this comments, I always find it funny especially this - "When you get big later, what are you going to do for me?" I find this idea amazing - "Sleepy? Sleep after you die." :lol:

Yoon Son-ha reveals on-set pictures from new drama

2010072216012558620_1.jpg

Korean actress Yoon Son-ha has revealed pictures from the set of the upcoming KBS drama "Domangja s1" on her personal blog.

Yoon posted several photographs on her blog two days ago with the comment, "We filmed 'Domangja s1' at Chiba. I shot a lot of photos with the crew and other actors during my free time."

Yoon also wrote, “Rain is really nice and is humble even though he is a big star. He creates a good atmosphere on set,” on the picture of herself with Korean entertainer Rain. She added that she became a fan after attending his Japanese concert.

She explained however that failed to take a picture with co-star Lee Na-young but said Lee is "a cute and charming person."

Yoon will be playing the role of Hwang Mi-jin, who is given orders to kill Jin-yi played by Lee.

"Domangja s1," about a hefty sum of money popping up sixty years after it disappeared in times of the Korean war, features other high-profile cast members including Daniel Henney, Lee Jung-jin, Kong Hyung-jin with Japanese actors Taeknaka Naota and Uehara Takako.

The series, filmed in various Asian cities including Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Hon Kong, will be helmed by noted TV producer Kwak Jung-hwan and written by Chun Sun-il, the team behind the hit drama "The Slave Hunters" (KBS, 2010).

The 34-year-old actress made her debut in 1994 in KBS TV series "Love Greeting" and starred in several other dramas including "Did We Really Love?" (MBC, 1999) and "Snowflakes" (KBS, 2001).

She led an active career in Japan since 2000, appearing in NHK TV's "Mouichido Kisu," "Fighting Girl" (Fuji, 2001) and "Good Luck!!" (TBS, 2003)

"Domangja s1" is scheduled to premiere at the end of September.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010072216012558620

[Jul-22-2010] Rain and Yun Son-Ha's picture where her note is given, "Rain is a big star, but not arrogant" is the talk of the town.

a2%281%29.JPG

Rain & 'Lee Na-Young'

a3%281%29.JPG

'Yun Son-Ha' & Rain

a4.JPG

a5.JPG

From left, 'Lee Jung-Jin', Rian, Yun Son-Ha', and a staff.

Some pictures are the talk of the town since actress 'Yun Son-Ha' posted some of the crew and casting members taken when drama 'Runaway' was filmed location in Japan, on her blog, on the 14th.

Among the pictures released to the public, there are also some images which show Rain and actress 'Lee Na-Young' shooting the drama, which is getting much attention.

And, 'Yun Son-Ha's short note has been given on the lower section of a picture of her with Rain, "Rain is a big star, but not arrogant. He's always the one to break the ice at the scene of the drama shooting."

She talked about actor 'Lee Jung-Jin' and her visits to Rain's concert, and left her comment, posting a picture taken with Rain and 'Lee Jung-Jin' and herself on her blog, "Not only is Rain so energetic, but he really sings very well and is great."

Meanwhile, drama Runaway attracting the attention of the public since Rain has come to work with big hit drama 'Choono's team which includes its scriptwriter and director, will be aired on KBS2 TV at the end of September.

credit to JES News http://news.nate.com/view/20100722n09800 //

TV Edaily http://news.nate.com/view/20100721n16496

Yun Son-Ha's http://ameblo.jp/made-in-kimchi/day-20100720.html

Hi bbly, hahaha - I know you'd react......... that's why, I'm taking back my words. I love you, RAIN! :D:lol:

Hahahaha, no that wasn't necessary :lol: . I have no doubt you love Rain, so don't worry. ;)

Yoon Son-ha reveals on-set pictures from new drama

Korean actress Yoon Son-ha has revealed pictures from the set of the upcoming KBS drama "Domangja s1" on her personal blog.

Yoon posted several photographs on her blog two days ago with the comment, "We filmed 'Domangja s1' at Chiba. I shot a lot of photos with the crew and other actors during my free time."

Yoon also wrote, “Rain is really nice and is humble even though he is a big star. He creates a good atmosphere on set,” on the picture of herself with Korean entertainer Rain. She added that she became a fan after attending his Japanese concert.

She explained however that failed to take a picture with co-star Lee Na-young but said Lee is "a cute and charming person."

Yoon will be playing the role of Hwang Mi-jin, who is given orders to kill Jin-yi played by Lee.

"Domangja s1," about a hefty sum of money popping up sixty years after it disappeared in times of the Korean war, features other high-profile cast members including Daniel Henney, Lee Jung-jin, Kong Hyung-jin with Japanese actors Taeknaka Naota and Uehara Takako.

The series, filmed in various Asian cities including Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Hon Kong, will be helmed by noted TV producer Kwak Jung-hwan and written by Chun Sun-il, the team behind the hit drama "The Slave Hunters" (KBS, 2010).

The 34-year-old actress made her debut in 1994 in KBS TV series "Love Greeting" and starred in several other dramas including "Did We Really Love?" (MBC, 1999) and "Snowflakes" (KBS, 2001).

She led an active career in Japan since 2000, appearing in NHK TV's "Mouichido Kisu," "Fighting Girl" (Fuji, 2001) and "Good Luck!!" (TBS, 2003)

"Domangja s1" is scheduled to premiere at the end of September.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010072216012558620

[Jul-22-2010] Rain and Yun Son-Ha's picture where her note is given, "Rain is a big star, but not arrogant" is the talk of the town.

Some pictures are the talk of the town since actress 'Yun Son-Ha' posted some of the crew and casting members taken when drama 'Runaway' was filmed location in Japan, on her blog, on the 14th.

Among the pictures released to the public, there are also some images which show Rain and actress 'Lee Na-Young' shooting the drama, which is getting much attention.

And, 'Yun Son-Ha's short note has been given on the lower section of a picture of her with Rain, "Rain is a big star, but not arrogant. He's always the one to break the ice at the scene of the drama shooting."

She talked about actor 'Lee Jung-Jin' and her visits to Rain's concert, and left her comment, posting a picture taken with Rain and 'Lee Jung-Jin' and herself on her blog, "Not only is Rain so energetic, but he really sings very well and is great."

Meanwhile, drama Runaway attracting the attention of the public since Rain has come to work with big hit drama 'Choono's team which includes its scriptwriter and director, will be aired on KBS2 TV at the end of September.

credit to JES News http://news.nate.com/view/20100722n09800 //

TV Edaily http://news.nate.com/view/20100721n16496

Yun Son-Ha's http://ameblo.jp/made-in-kimchi/day-20100720.html

I am not surprised to read that all: Rain himself said it repeatedly himself, when he is working with others on movies or dramas, he likes to make the working together for everybody as pleasant as possible so they have only good memories. And of course, he isn't arrogant, he never was. ;)

Rain Lotte DFS 2010 August Wallpaper

ratoka 2010-07-23

source//lottedfs

11%2812%29.JPG

22%282%29.JPG

33%282%29.JPG

44%281%29.JPG

55%281%29.JPG

66.JPG

----------------------------------

Fugitive Shooting Next to China,Hong Kong

ratoka 2010-07-22

Fugitive shooting next to Japan and China , including Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines and throughout Asia are being held at the International Shooting.

The drama set will also travel to mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, the Philippines and other places to shoot.

Fugitive is without doubt late 2010′s most anticipated drama which has an all-star cast both at home and abroad, will be aired at the end of September through KBS 2TV.

These stills taken during break time of top star Rain, actor Lee Jung-Jin and actress Lee Na-Young currently shooting drama ‘Fujitive’ in Osaka,Japan have been released. In the stills, Rain and Lee Jung-Jin set ice packs on their hairs to cooled off, and tried to screen from the sun using a parasol after a chase action scene in summer hot, which can soar above 30 degrees centigrade.

The atmosphere of the set is very friendly , Rain and Lee Jung-Jin never lost their stylish figures even though the heat finished them off. As Rain in all black clothing with dandy purely had a charming look in his eyes, while Lee Jung-Jin showed an unpolished beauty, an exciting battle between the two main characters provides a tantalizing glimpse of what’s coming in the drama.

Lee Na-Young also never lost her smile to brave the hot weather, which cured all the staffs and casting members of their tiredness.

Fugjitive starring Rain is a tale that takes place, while a large sum of money which disappeared in 1950 on the Korean War reappears in 2010, 60 years have passed since then.

Rain and Lee Na-Young will respectively act as Ji Woo and Jiny who are dragged into a mystery murder case regardless of their wills and Lee Jung-Jin has been cast as a detective who violently chases after the two.

Source : Newsen

http://www.newsen.com/news_view. ... e&searchstring=이정진

translation by Micgirl@ljj.org

Source

http://fugitive625.wordpress.com/2010/07/22/news-fugitive-shooting-next-to-chinahong-kongthailandphilippines/

Source:rain-cloud

Fugitive Shooting Next to China,Hong Kong

ratoka 2010-07-22

Fugitive shooting next to Japan and China , including Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines and throughout Asia are being held at the International Shooting.

The drama set will also travel to mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, the Philippines and other places to shoot.

Fugitive is without doubt late 2010′s most anticipated drama which has an all-star cast both at home and abroad, will be aired at the end of September through KBS 2TV.

These stills taken during break time of top star Rain, actor Lee Jung-Jin and actress Lee Na-Young currently shooting drama ‘Fujitive’ in Osaka,Japan have been released. In the stills, Rain and Lee Jung-Jin set ice packs on their hairs to cooled off, and tried to screen from the sun using a parasol after a chase action scene in summer hot, which can soar above 30 degrees centigrade.

The atmosphere of the set is very friendly , Rain and Lee Jung-Jin never lost their stylish figures even though the heat finished them off. As Rain in all black clothing with dandy purely had a charming look in his eyes, while Lee Jung-Jin showed an unpolished beauty, an exciting battle between the two main characters provides a tantalizing glimpse of what’s coming in the drama.

Lee Na-Young also never lost her smile to brave the hot weather, which cured all the staffs and casting members of their tiredness.

Fugjitive starring Rain is a tale that takes place, while a large sum of money which disappeared in 1950 on the Korean War reappears in 2010, 60 years have passed since then.

Rain and Lee Na-Young will respectively act as Ji Woo and Jiny who are dragged into a mystery murder case regardless of their wills and Lee Jung-Jin has been cast as a detective who violently chases after the two.

Source : Newsen

http://www.newsen.com/news_view. ... e&searchstring=이정진

translation by Micgirl@ljj.org

Source

http://fugitive625.wordpress.com/2010/07/22/news-fugitive-shooting-next-to-chinahong-kongthailandphilippines/

Source:rain-cloud

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Wondering when are they going to leave for China & HK, huh? :lol:

*** This was posted by Thu yesterday - Just to remind you guys, please vote for his drama, The Fugitive. It's in #8. There's the name of the drama written after the korean/hangul word :lol:

Vote For Your Favorite Drama

POOL.jpg

What are the most drama you’ve been waiting for in the second half of 2010?

Athena ? Playful Kiss? or Fugitive?

Support your favorite drama by vote online at http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_list.php?key_poll=375

The result of the pool reflects public opinion of the drama which is very important in Korea. The winner of the pol can attract public attention also affect the ratings, sponsorship, selling of CFs during the air time, etc.

The result so far , My Girlfriend is Gumiho lead the poll, followed by Playful Kiss and Fugitive.

Simply click the button before the drama title and then click the leftmost button beneath.

Go Vote, support your favorite drama !

credit : imMissChievous soompi, koreanvibe

"Making The World Bright " project with singer Rain.

rain01.png

Through a special project, "Making The World Bright", from 'Eyes And Eyes' ophthalmic clinic with Rain, the less fortunate people whose sights are going have had vision correction surgery free of charge.

http://www.eyeneye.co.kr/?src=

The article translated by rain bird

http://www.rain-eu.com/english/board/news.php