Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Hi jini, thanks for posting some more captures from the movie. He looked thin during filming of this movie. Sigh.............. ;):mellow:

*** Wondering if he’s speaking English when he said some words to the viewers? What did he say? Can’t wait to see some photos. Gosh, so lucky that fan who get to hug him, those fans who have his autographs & those who were able to have a photo with him. So cute maybe seeing him doing “high-five” with his Manager. I hope there were many medias. Looking forward for more news about him while he’s in US. BTW, nice & cool tee. I share your joy for having this - :P:huh:

[11-12] Just back from Ninja Assassin advance screening in DC

It was full house with movie fans from DC. Rain came to say a few words before the movie started. He was extremely handsome in red leather jacket. And he was in very good mood too. He hugged a fan and gave lots of autographs. Then he took pictures with a little kid and a fan. When he left the theater, he was so happy that he hitted five with his manager^^

Also the movie is great!!! Bloody, violent but also entertaining. To me the best part is Rain's martial arts and built body

The audience gave loud applause after the movie ended. I asked several media ppl and they all love this movie. They are all excited that tomorrow Rain will do interviews with them.

Below is a T-shirt I won. More pics of Rain is coming in a few hours

Credit : rainalice/rainlegend

NATee_007.jpg

MBLAQ Lee Joon's appearance in "Ninja Assassin" revealed

we.jpg

A trailer video showing MBLAQ Lee Joon’s appearance in Rain’s new Hollywood movie ‘Ninja Assassin’ has been revealed.

Lee Joon plays the younger version on Rain in the show.

Go under the cut to watch a fighting scene featuring Lee Joon. -

*** Link here : http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/11/12/...led/#more-21224

Photos of Lee Joon in the movie

sd1.jpg

Source : kbites

MBLAQ's Lee Joon transformed for "Ninja Assassin"

From idol to warrior! We’ve got the clip to prove it!

With the release date for Rain’s new Hollywood film “Ninja Assassin” quickly approaching, it’s only a matter of time before the trailers, previews and clips promoting the film start to roll in. Most recently, a trailer featuring a fight scene with MBLAQ member Lee Joon (who plays a younger version of Rain’s character in the film) has been released.

Lee Joon (along with his mentor Rain) spent over a month in Korea and Germany working on rigorous stunt and martial arts training for the film.

You can see Lee Joon in “Ninja Assassin” which will hit theaters on November 25th stateside and open in Korea on November 29th. ( oh, Korea will be on November 26.....) :huh:

Source : popseoul

http://popseoul.com/2009/11/12/mblaqs-lee-...sin/#more-67978

November 12, 2009

Newsweek notes Hallyu's advance into Hollywood

2009111213133065458.jpg

Jeong Ji-hoon's new film Ninja Assassin (2009)

The U.S. magazine Newsweek gave coverage to Korea's rising presence in Hollywood in its Nov. 6 edition. “..[E]thnic Korean actors have started to gain traction in American film and TV,” wrote the article entitled “Korea Takes Hollywood.”

This includes Kim Yun-jin, a star actress in the recent TV series “Lost;” Lee Byung-hun, who played the role of Storm Shadow in the film “G. I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra” this year; and Jeong Ji-hoon (aka Rain), also a top singer in Asia who plays the main character in the Wachowski Brothers' new movie “Ninja Assassin” that will premiere in late November this year.

Korean-American actors were also named in the list of rising actors: Daniel Dae Kim, who also starred in “Lost,” Sandra Oh of “Grey's Anatomy,” James Kyson Lee of “Heroes” for starters. Also mentioned were Daniel Henney, whose mother is Korean and who appeared in the film “X-Men: Origins” and is now starring in the new CBS medical drama “Three Rivers,” and John Cho, who plays the role of Hikaru Sulu in Star Trek, and is also an FBI agent in the ABC drama “FlashForward.”

“The casting of Korean stars in prominent Hollywood roles reflects the new business realities,” the article pointed out, for these Korean celebrities “have a huge following in Asia, one of the few regions where movie audiences are growing.” The earnings for the G. I. Joe film this past summer from the Korean market alone have surpassed those from the United Kingdom, the article said.

2009111213134386592.jpg

Lee Byung-hun as Storm Shadow in G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

The article also mentioned Hollywood's growing interest in Korean film directors, quoting Korean-American film producer Roy Lee of Vertigo Entertainment as saying that “every studio executive here has seen “Old Boy” (2003) by Park Chan-wook.”

Park's film won the Grand Prix at the 2004 Cannes Film Festival, received high praise from filmmaker Quentin Tarantino and was selected as one of the 10 best Asian films by CNN. Another of his films “Sympathy for Lady Vengeance” (2005) was listed in the 100 Best Films of the Decade (2000-2009) covered by The Times of London in its November 7th edition this year.

Some hurdles still remain, like the language barrier and risk of those actors losing what have they built up back home while taking on Hollywood. Furthermore, Korean film directors may not have as much control over the film as they did in their own country.

However the article concluded that things are definitely changing, what with “continuous references to Korean culture in American films and TV and more people of Korean descent working in Hollywood than any other Asian ethnicity.”

Credits : Kim Hee-sung (Korea.net Staff Writer)

Source : Korea.net

November 12, 2009

Newsweek notes Hallyu's advance into Hollywood

http://www.korea.net/cheditor40_asp/chedit...13133065458.jpg

Jeong Ji-hoon's new film Ninja Assassin (2009)

Credits : Kim Hee-sung (Korea.net Staff Writer)

Source : Korea.net

deka, thanks for sharing this here. So funny that I just came from this site but I didn't see this article. :P:mellow:

First of all thanks everybody for sharing!!!

[11-12] Rain at DC Ninja Assassin advanced screeening

He looks so good :D

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

credit:rainalice// rainlegend

[11-12] Ninja Assassin Advance Screening at Washington DC on Nov-11-09 - fan account

Today is a special day for me and many other fans.  Because Rain is in USA and his official promotional event has began.  Rain arrived safely at Dulles Airport this morning. Then, he surprisingly attended the advance screening tonight.  The screening organizer has also invited several martial art teams for entertainment before Rain's greeting speech. Rain wore red jacket, black belt, blue jeans and brown boots.  He looked so handsome. He basically said his name is Rain and he came from Korea. He worked for this movie and hope everybody enjoy the movie, the movie is very bloody and (I think he said it may scare you).  He smiled a lot and made a cute shy face in the middle of speech. But, he felt very happy because the theatre were filled up of audiences, and empty seats.  There were White, Black, Korean, Chinese (boys and girls).

Here is the pictures when audiences lined up outside the theatre room.  Most of people were there around 5:30pm and we began the admission around 6:30pm.  The movie began at 7:30pm.

Alice said the "give me five...yeah! with manager". I suddenly took it. I shared with everybody as well [note: it`s the last picture]

P10208511.jpg

P10208531.jpg

P10208641.jpg

P10208651.jpg

Yeah_Give_me_Five__I_made_it.jpg

credit:  Cuckoo@NY// rainlegend. com

7.jpg

Thanks Kicia for the new photos....

He is one damn GOOD LOOKING ninja!!! Love his casual wears as always!! :P

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac67/st1986rita/2-1.jpg

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac67/st1986rita/1-1.jpg

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac67/st1986rita/3-1.jpg

[11-12] Ninja Assassin Advance Screening at Washington DC on Nov-11-09 - fan account

Today is a special day for me and many other fans.  Because Rain is in USA and his official promotional event has began.  Rain arrived safely at Dulles Airport this morning. Then, he surprisingly attended the advance screening tonight.  The screening organizer has also invited several martial art teams for entertainment before Rain's greeting speech. Rain wore red jacket, black belt, blue jeans and brown boots.  He looked so handsome. He basically said his name is Rain and he came from Korea. He worked for this movie and hope everybody enjoy the movie, the movie is very bloody and (I think he said it may scare you).  He smiled a lot and made a cute shy face in the middle of speech. But, he felt very happy because the theatre were filled up of audiences, and empty seats.  There were White, Black, Korean, Chinese (boys and girls).

Here is the pictures when audiences lined up outside the theatre room.  Most of people were there around 5:30pm and we began the admission around 6:30pm.  The movie began at 7:30pm.

Alice said the "give me five...yeah! with manager". I suddenly took it. I shared with everybody as well [note: it`s the last picture]

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac67/st...a/P10208511.jpg

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac67/st...a/P10208531.jpg

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac67/st...a/P10208641.jpg

Kicia, thanks for sharing this fan account from cuckoo. What should I say again - but, she's one lucky lady! Thanks for posting all these photos. I've been waiting to see them & gosh, ye, he looks good & adorable. But I find it "off" when you're wearing a black belt then your shoes is brown - I don't know but it's just my opinion. Whatever - I love this man! Wow, thanks cuckoo for translating bits of his greetings to the viewers - at least I know what he said. And looking at the photos he looks so relaxed & in a happy mood. So happy to know that the venue is full & mixed with different races, both boys & girls. I saw so many people lining-up...... I love the last pic though the shot was taken a bit far. :P:lol:

Guest tyty6_7

get this from a movie fans ' forum:

"Just come back from an advanced screening in DC. Fantastic martial arts movie! The whole movie is non-stop action packed. And the so-called "too dark to be seen actions" by some previous reviews are actually two fights between ninjas. And the point of dark light at those scenes is to show fast movements of ninjas, their silver shining weapons and red blood, which is done in a visually stunning way."

credit:ninjaracer

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=17712989

I am sooooo happy!!!! The reviews are good, Rain looks happy and relaxed (and thank goodness, he didn't wear a suit, but something more casual - so cool and sexy!). He has all the reasons of being happy.

Those B-Rolls of NA are amazing. Hope that those material will be later on the DVD. Rain is awesome.

And I really liked what Naomi said about Rain, she genuinley likes him and admires him.

@tyty6_7: Thank you for sharing that piece of review. It's nice to read a "clarification" from a normal viewer/audience like you and me and not some journalists/ movie critiques who go into such a movie with so much prejudices to begin with that they won't anything else.

Guest angelordevil

11.12.09 Jaejoong (DBSK) “Director And Senior Rain Inspired Me A Lot”

pic credit: as tagged

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

TVXQ member Jaejoong, who challenged acting for the first time, expressed his thoughts on his acting at the preview and press conference.

At 4.30pm on the 9th, Jaejoong attended the press conference of “Heaven’s Postman”, organised by Seoul CGV, and answered the questions presented by the reporters.

Jaejoong said, “Acting and performing on stage is completely different, and I spent a lot of time trying to find the ‘feel’ of the character. So the director suggested that I try pretending that acting was a stage performance.” He also said, “After seeing how senior Rain successfully entered the drama industry, he also made a lot of improvements in his stage performances.”

Later, Jaejoong also said, “In order to portray the character well, I agonized over it. I was troubled for very long, over how to portray the unique personality of the character, and I benefited greatly from the Director’s guidance.”

Source: [tvxq-yard + BaiduTVXQ]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

[11-12-09] Ninja Assassin Review

This is the movie that you guys have been waiting for! Rain re-enters Hollywood with his newest movie, Ninja Assassin. This action-packed blockbuster is quite a lot to take in one sitting but seeing Rain on the big screen is definitely worth the trip.

The title pretty much speaks for itself - this movie revolves around Raizo (Rain), a young man that succeeds after years of training to become not only a ninja assassin, but one of the deadliest assassins in the world. He breaks free from his clan and keeps training to seek revenge against his old clan for a friend. In Europe, an agent finds the world of ninjas fascinating and decides to investigate it. The Ozunu Clan, Raizo's old clan, finds out and is out to get Mika, the agent, and Raizo as well.

So what was I expecting? Definitely something along the lines of an action packed flick with lots of sword-swinging and violence. What did I get? Lots of sword-swinging and even more violence than I thought was ever possible. To be blunt, Ninja Assassin is the bloodiest movie I have ever seen - 90% of this film is blood and gore, and the adrenaline rush was never-ending. If you thought Wanted or Kill Bill was bad, think again.

As expected, Rain is the main character; however, he didn't have any lines longer than five words. Despite the drawback, I still give it up to the singer-actor for pulling off this transformation and successfully turning on the tough and sexy factor. Although the long hair will undoubtedly receive mixed reviews from fans and non-fans alike, I don't think any girl can deny how good Rain looks without a shirt on, deep scars and all.

With such a huge movie under his belt, I'm guessing people will know him as "the ninja" or "the guy who kills everyone" - much different from the sexy dance pop star image he has back home. It's pretty clear that this movie is all about the action - despite the adrenaline-rushing scenes, the storyline isn't particularly unique and the acting isn't top-notch. Furthermore, some fans will be puzzled (or relieved) by the fact that Lee Joon of MBLAQ who played a younger version of Raizo (Rain) in the movie had a kiss scene yet Rain never puckered up! What's up with that?

Despite the contrast, Rain's roots do peek through in the movie - at one point, a policeman refers to Rain as somebody "who looks like he's in a boy band."

When Rain made his Hollywood debut with Speed Racer, many people were disappointed with his overall performance. For those of you who thought he didn't do his best in that racing flick, you'll probably be happier with this one. Apparently, Ninja Assassin director James McTeigue had seen Rain's potential and nurtured it to produce Rain's improved performance in Ninja Assassin. In this film, he had more time to show off his acting and combat skills. All of that time Rain spent building up that six-pack definitely paid off.

It's good for Rain that he's getting his name out there and representing Korea in a Hollywood action movie as the main man. Ninja Assassin is an entertaining action flick that will have you either throwing up or have you yelling "YEAH!" throughout all the fight scenes. Though we don't think this will be an Oscar winner or an NYTimes pick of the year, Rain definitely gave it his all and kicked some major ninja richard simmons!

sr: heartfacee// allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/member/13974/

Guest angelordevil

[11-12] Ninja Assassin LA Premiere Schedule from WB

SOURCE: Warner Bros. Pictures

Warner Bros. Pictures Presents in Association with Legendary Pictures and Dark Castle Entertainment

"Ninja Assassin" Thursday, November 19th at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre

WHAT:Red carpet arrivals at the Los Angeles premiere of NINJA ASSASSIN Thursday, November 19th

WHO:From the film: Rain, Rick Yune, Sho Kosugi, Stephen Marcus, Director James McTeigue,

Producers Joel Silver and Grant Hill, other celebrity guests TBD

WHEN:Thursday, November 19th

WHERE:

11/12

Depart - 6:00pm US Airway 2182 Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)

Arrive - 7:24pm NY La Guardia Airport (LGA)

---------

[11-12] Rain is going to NY at 11/12 night

credit to Jay@rain-usa

11/12

Depart - 7:00pm UA2219 Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)

Arrive - 8:24pm NY La Guardia Airport (LGA)

It seems that he is probably gonna be in " Awaken the Dragon"... I wonder which role he was offered?..If they are looking for an established american actor for the FBI agent role, then our Rain might be a rough and villain monk...

OMG, we might have a chance to see Rain with no hairs....kekeke... a hot monk, isn't it??....

-------------------------

:lol: he won't be the FBI Agent definitely monk............ we might... we migh just see him go all bald... INTERESTING.

I am curious why Rain talked about Megan Fox again (was he asked the question) and what he said. He really looked quite shocked loooool

I dun blame him... B) Almost every guy I met drools on Megan Fox... whenever I see MF automatically I can't close my

mouth. She is jus breath taking... bu I hate her.. <_< . Just unfair..... unfairrrrrrrrr...

Today is the day of fantastic Rain interviews! Rain is soooo smart, so honest, so modest. I am not thrilled that he signed for 2 or 3 movies with the same production team, meaning that we might have a NA sequel (very dangerous in my opinion!) and that I can wait for my drama a very long time. Rain is such a gifted actor, I really hope he doesn’t end up doing the same roles. And regarding dancer singers, that they have an age limit, it’s true, but he is still young and he can still continue to sing, to produce, to design (and dance until he is 50 years hihihihi).

I liked especially those remarks by Rain:

Not knowing something is not a crime.

But my English still sounds like nonsense. (he is just too cute!)

That's my boy :lol: ...thats the way to do it. Joke about it.... I feel like he read what we say about him... I luv u....

[11-12-09] Ninja Assassin Review

This is the movie that you guys have been waiting for! Rain re-enters Hollywood with his newest movie, Ninja Assassin. This action-packed blockbuster is quite a lot to take in one sitting but seeing Rain on the big screen is definitely worth the trip.

..............................It's good for Rain that he's getting his name out there and representing Korea in a Hollywood action movie as the main man. Ninja Assassin is an entertaining action flick that will have you either throwing up or have you yelling "YEAH!" throughout all the fight scenes. Though we don't think this will be an Oscar winner or an NYTimes pick of the year, Rain definitely gave it his all and kicked some major ninja richard simmons!

sr: heartfacee// allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/member/13974/

I loikeeeee .... this.... heheh... I can sleep soundly tonite.

Rain’s new film kicks it into high gear

20091112_9a5f264bf19afbd651e8kfh9gT.jpg

Korean singer and Wachowski brothers team up a 2nd time

By Park Sun-young

Blood splatters across the screen as chains, single and double swords and throwing stars appear one after the other in a series of breathtaking action scenes from “Ninja Assassin,” the new martial arts flick directed by James McTeigue, who directed the 2005 film “V for Vendetta,” and produced by Joel Silver and the Wachowski brothers, famous for the “Matrix” trilogy.

Martial arts movie lovers and Wachowski brothers fans are sure to be drawn to the film.

Koreans fans are likely to be interested in the film for another reason. The film stars Rain, the Korean pop singer who is playing his first leading role in a Hollywood movie.

The film is Rain’s second collaboration with the Wachowski brothers after “Speed Racer,” where he made his Hollywood debut. One of the differences here is that the brothers are now the producers, not the directors, and Rain is not in a supporting role, but the lead.

“It is always enjoyable to work with the Wachowski brothers, who both have active imaginations and the ability to create whatever they are imagining,” the 28 year old said at a packed press conference on Monday in Seoul.

Rain also spoke about how it felt to be working with a Hollywood crew for the second time as well as about the challenges of dealing with learning longer lines in English.

“In the beginning I was a little bit nervous about working in the Hollywood system, but later I found it very efficient and well-organized. It was more enjoyable than it was hard to follow,” he said. “I’ve moved up from a supporting role [in Speed Racer] to a leading role [in Ninja Assassin] and my lines have increased accordingly, which I think is natural, and it’s something I appreciate.”

In Ninja Assassin, Rain plays “Raizo,” an orphan who is raised and trained by a secret ninja clan to become a deadly assassin. But after witnessing the merciless execution of his friend, Raizo breaks with his clan and plots revenge.

“The thing the directors wanted from me the most while we were shooting was that I put my emotions into my acting rather than focusing on speaking perfect English,” the actor said.

Rain’s English-speaking ability is better than expected in this film, which could give him a better chance of success in Hollywood, and that’s seems to be where he’s headed.

“I do hope that Ninja will be a box office success because everyone involved in this movie worked so hard. But regardless of whether it succeeds or not, Ninja will always remain as a very important movie for me for the rest of my career as an actor.”

Rain’s first movie in Hollywood, Speed Racer, was not a box office hit. Still, the singer-turned-actor said he was okay with how things turned out.

“Speed Racer was not a box office hit, but I still believe that it was a milestone for me,” he said. “It was my first exposure to Hollywood, and the directors and movie people there got to know me because of the film. It opened up a lot of opportunities for me, including Ninja Assassin, so I’m quite satisfied with that.”

Whether this film will be a hit or not remains to be seen. However, as seen at a recent press screening, the film lacks a well-organized plot, which may fail to convince audiences of its appeal as a gripping story.

Still, there is enough in the film to keep audiences engaged. Rain fans in particular are likely to be taken with his scenes, where his well-sculpted physique, the result of a rigorous six-month training regimen, is on full display.

Though Rain denied that he and his character have anything in common, seeing Raizo go through intensive training to become a ninja may resonate with Rain fans, who have watched the object of their affection strive to become the best in his field.

“We felt that the pure martial arts film is a kind of a sub-genre that hasn’t really had its due in the U.S. We were always talking about doing something like taking the legend of the ninja, which dates back to the 14th century, and dropping this silent killer into a truly modern world,” producer Joel Silver said in an earlier interview, when speaking about how his team had come up with the idea for Ninja Assassin.

“I’ve always loved the genre, but it seemed like no one had made a serious ninja movie in a long time, at least not in the West,” J. Michael Straczynski, one of screenwriters, noted.

“Is it nature that makes you the person you are, or is it nurture? That is a central theme of Ninja Assassin,” director James McTeigue said. “I feel as though we did what we set out to do and made a modern-day ninja film that has incredible action but is also grounded in great characterization.”

Ninja Assassin will open in South Korea on Nov. 26, a day after its U.S. release.

source: joongangdaily

photo src: comingsoon

Behind the Scenes NA pics

1dd1e7f2f5e12e3db17ec5d5.jpg

42662dad9d1fcb274a36d6d5.jpg

029a72061e64b755030881d6.jpg -- :P

source: baidu / the cloud

[FAN ACCOUNT] 12 Nov 2009 - Just came back from DC

Hi, biers.

Because prior engagement and it is freaking long drive in the morning so, I didn't go to airport.

As usual, Rain brought rain with him so DC weather was sucked.

There weren't many ppl at the airport but as u saw at the fanclip, he looked like he is coming to North pole.

Some fans got to get a autograph and some fans had a chance of small talk while he was waiting for his car.

There were fans who were coming from far away missed him by minutes.

SingingInTheRain had a chance to have a small talk with him and guess what she got so nervous couldn't think of anything to talk about. So, she asked he is going to NY tomorrow and he said he doesn't know. And, she said we are looking forward to watch the movie and he thanked. LOLLLL (Don't worry, I yelled at her!)

Now, DC Advace Screening.

Since ticketing is first come first serve and we knew it was overbooked. We went there early to make sure.

Even though some fans went way early (I went there pretty early too but there were already ppl lined up) they were kindly set up the place to line up. First we were worried because line wasn't growing fast but about 6:00pm the line started grow fast and they had to get rid of sponsor guest seats to accommodate for the ppl who came to see the movie. It looked like about 15% Whites, 30% African Americans and rest Asians. There were a lot of guys. (yup! It is guy movie!)

Local DJ were acting as a host and local ppl performed martial arts while we are waiting for Rain.

Host was asking trivia question about Rain and omg.... He asked what was his 4th album title. We couldn't remember. Only thing comes in our mind was Rain's coming (geeez... that was the tour name. LOL). Finally he said it is similar to one of Mike Myers movie title then ah Rain's World!!! Someone from first row got it and received Ninja Assassin T-shirts. Few questions about Rain and movies in general and distributed several t-shirts. cuckoo and one more person got t-shirt because they had those Lighting Board we see at the concert. Lucky girls!

Finally, Rain showed up and everyone is screaming. Here and there, ppl were saying Rain, we love u!!, cheering him.

he wore Red (or Burgundy) leather jacket with jean(I think... have to check the clip. Don't remember).

He introduced himself, thanked ppl and talked a little about the movie (not the story). I got to tape it but it wouldn't be good quality because I wasn't equipped. Once I formatted the clip, I will upload. Then you will hear what he said. His English has much improved (especially pronounciation).

After brief appreace he was leaving and ppl started toward him to get autograph.

He was kind enough stay at the hallway and give autograph a lot.

Now light out and movie is starting. Production companies name and logos were showing and it was emotional moment to me. I heard here and there ahhh.... so I don't think I was the only one.

The movie was cool. How can I say... think it as.... Kill Bill+Matrics+Sin City.

I won't talk about the movie, you just go and see it! (Moe than once. U know it is important, right?!)

I didn't get to see Rain's name when the credits show because I was too busy listening to what ppl were saying about the movie. African American Gentleman who were sitting beside me told me it was good and he definately go see it again. I heard a lot of ppl (I am not talking about Rain fans) were saying they will go see again. I really hope they do.

Addition; I heard he went to eat in Korean Town in VA and went to little shopping at Tysons Corner. Ppl noticed him and asked for autograph and was giving autograph at the mall, LOL.

One of girl (I think... her nick is sparking rain) and her mom came to theater just see Rain and I hope she got to see him.

OK... That's it. If I remember or hear more will let u know.

by jay-rainusa

I`ve forgot to mention that allkpop stuff is scheduled to have an interview with Rain this weekend! Can`t wait! Wonder which language will Ji Hoon choose :huh:

It's so good to read reviews of non-fans and get to know their reactions. Especially reading that Rain was great, it's just relieving! I am also happy to hear that his English improved (@bambiina: maybe he is reading this forum after all loool).

Do I need to say that those Nature Republic pics are killing me? What a man!