Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

jini, thanks for sharing this but why so slow to D/L, huh or is it just me? I want to watch this - ;):mellow:

I thought he was acting in a drama at the beginning of the year?

Hi tianared, we thought so, too but there's still no official word coming from him yet - In the meantime, we'll just wait & see. This is purely a written report.......... hehehe - :huh:<_<

Guest valley girl

i've just watch MBLAQ debut's Vid hehehehhehehe...

Wow They're Awesome, i thought i bit underestimated when bi said he will make a boyband..

Lately i don't Like some debuted korean boyband..but

Hey MBLAQ are so cool, i think they really Good For Rookie ..

they are so bi ( i dunno how to say , i feel there is bi's style there hehehehehhe )

Even Better Style than Bi When he was debuted hehehhehe...:P :P

hair Style is Ok, Outfit is the Best

Good Job Bi!!!!!!

i think they are will be on every Bi's new Concert

i've just watch MBLAQ debut's Vid hehehehhehehe...

Wow They're Awesome, i thought i bit underestimated when bi said he will make a boyband..

Lately i don't Like some debuted korean boyband..but

Hey MBLAQ are so cool, i think they really Good For Rookie ..

they are so bi ( i dunno how to say , i feel there is bi's style there hehehehehhe )

Even Better Style than Bi When he was debuted hehehhehe...:P :P

hair Style is Ok, Outfit is the Best

Good Job Bi!!!!!!

i think they are will be on every Bi's new Concert

Hi valley girl, thanks for the nice words about MBLAQ. I agree with you - "they're so Bi" - hehehe - when I first saw their video I said to myself : "Oh, so very much like RAIN - its the way their dance moves - it's RAIN's style. Needless to say, he's the mentor. Outfit? Of course, the best, too - look at the way RAIN's dressing style - so good! BTW, this group consists of too young good-looking boys.They still so much ahead of them. :P:lol:

Guest angelordevil

[10-19] Ninja Assassin in Perú

afichena1.jpg

Hello! I have some news! Ninja Assassin is so popular that it will have a premiere night in Peru for all Rain’s fans!

This event will be on December 2nd, at midnight … also they will be the first Latin country to see the movie!

This event is with the support of Warner Brothers South America, cinespacio, UVK Cinema and of course RAIN Destiny Peru.

Very exciting for them! Let’s support them and wish them all the best! For more info, visit these sites: http://raindestiny.foroes.net & http://ninja-assassin-la.blogspot.com

Rain picks Kim Hye-soo as top style icon

2009102102162418391_1.jpg

Singer and actor Rain [CJ Media]

Asian pop sensation Rain said he thinks actress Kim Hye-soo is the top style icon.

The 27-year-old singer and actor made the remark during an interview with the Style Icon Awards Seoul, an event hosted by CJ Media which recognizes a trend and style leader in society, culture and the arts. Rain was handed the Icon of the Year award at the ceremony last year now entering its second year.

"I think Kim is the best star in terms of style because she is always challenging herself and always creates new trends," Rain said of the actress who had recently appeared as a stylish Editor-in-Chief in TV series "Style".

Online and mobile polls are underway to pick the winner of the 2009 Icon of the Year. The ceremony, taking place for five hours on November 11, will be aired lived on cable channels Olive, tvN and XTM.

Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

jini, thanks for sharing this but why so slow to D/L, huh or is it just me? I want to watch this - ;):mellow:

Hi willenette! Here`s youtube link for NA Making:

source: merycote@youtube

Rain picks Kim Hye-soo as top style icon: I`m not surprised cause I would choose her also! We all rememebr her dress during Blue Dragon Film Awards...Thanks deka for sharing :D

I always melt when I see Rain with kids :wub:

10.21.09 [Old Pic] Rain With Friend & Kids In BKK (when filming Rainism MV)

a8419396-1282.jpg

credit: Miki @ onlyrain // freya1507@SexyBi// sixtofive1982

[Eng Sub] Rainy Day 43 - Rain in Beijing, Olympic Closing Ceremony

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1_J21YrpM0

Part2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBLzQCNGyXk

original vid from Japan 3asian Rain

KR to EN by akrain

Sub production by rainalice and Cin

Uploaded and Presented by RainLegend.com

High quality full version download at http://www.rainlegend.com

Hi willenette! Here`s youtube link for NA Making:

source: merycote@youtube

Hi Kicia, thanks for sharing this video clip on YT - I was able to watch it, thank you so much, dear! I really appreciate it! :P:lol:

Rain picks Kim Hye-soo as top style icon

[] 2009102102162418391_1.jpg[/]

Singer and actor Rain [CJ Media]

Asian pop sensation Rain said he thinks actress Kim Hye-soo is the top style icon.

The 27-year-old singer and actor made the remark during an interview with the Style Icon Awards Seoul, an event hosted by CJ Media which recognizes a trend and style leader in society, culture and the arts. Rain was handed the Icon of the Year award at the ceremony last year now entering its second year.

"I think Kim is the best star in terms of style because she is always challenging herself and always creates new trends," Rain said of the actress who had recently appeared as a stylish Editor-in-Chief in TV series "Style".

Online and mobile polls are underway to pick the winner of the 2009 Icon of the Year. The ceremony, taking place for five hours on November 11, will be aired lived on cable channels Olive, tvN and XTM.

Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

Hi deka, thanks for sharing this here. He's one actor/singer who has the right to comment such since he's a trendsetter himself. His creation via 6to5 clothing brand is what we could call "global" - In case he's included again in this year's list, I hope he'd be handed once again the award. Looking forward for the winner soon. :P:lol:

RAIN with his dog again............... :P

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

___^ source : cyworld/thecloud/linh

Credit : freya/Sexy Bi

*** Thanks jini for sharing his flight schedule. Does it mean he already left last night? Again, here’s the date & venue of this event :

October 22/23 - 2009 Tokyo Motor Show

Oct-20-2009]<notice from rain-jihoon>About Rain's departure schedule for 'TOKYO MOTOR SHOW'

Hello, this is Cloud master.

Here is the notice about Rain's departure schedule for 'TOKYO MOTOR SHOW'

Gimpo Airport, Korea ->Haneda Airport, Japan

KE 2707

9:20~11:25

http://www.rain-jihoon.com/notice/board_vi...ield=&word=

Brief translation by rain bird. @ rain-eu

"Ninja Assassin" training videos released

2009102110074526633_1.jpg

Videos of Korean superstar Rain training for his film "Ninja Assassin" have been released, according to producer Warner Brothers Korea on Wednesday.

The video shows the actor receiving martial arts training for the combat scenes in the movie, which the filmmakers say are "not special effects" .

The action scenes required to the star and the whole team of actors to master martial arts and acrobatics, taught by the martial arts experts from the film "300".

The video also includes interviews with producer Joel Silver and director James McTeigue, explaining how the film was made and shows footage of Rain in various training sessions.

The Korean singer and actor played the lead role Raizo in the Hollywood action flick, hyped as one of the 50 most anticipated films of the year by U.K. newspaper The Times and one of the top 10 movies selected by the San Francisco Examiner.

"Ninja" is set for a worldwide release on November 26.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=e...102110074526633

Guest angelordevil

[Oct-21-2009] More than 200,000visitors click 'Ninja Assassin's trailer clip after its release in Korea.

More than 200,000 visitors have clicked the video clip of singer and actor Rain's hollywood leading movie 'Ninja Assassin's trailer.

After the trailer of 'Ninja Assassin' (directed by 'James McTeigue' and imported by 'Warner Brothers Korea') was released in Korea on the 16th, it has been receiving an enthusiastic response.

'All That Cinema' side, the PR agency for 'Ninja Assassin', said as, "Once again, being released on the 16th in Korea after in America, the trailer has drawn the attention of a number of people, also, more than 20,000 visitors clicked the clip for 4days."

The trailer partially includes the scenes regarding his revenge process due to the dark memory in his childhood. And his attacking the enemy with a weapon fixed to the end of a wire, or his martial art skills derived from receiving the special training through movie '300's crew, attracts attention.

Rain's come to become the first Korean actor to star in the hollywood movie, that's why its Asian junket comes to be held in Korea. Journalists from Asian countries such as China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippine, etc, including Korea, will come to Korea and meet Rain.

The Asian junket for the hollywood movies is usually held in Japan or Hong Kong.

The 'All That Cinema' side added, "The entries for the press conference has been being sent from the media throughout Asia including Korea. 40 media have sent their entries to date. The number of the entries is expected to be even more because it's not over yet."

credit to http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...7&from=rank

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

[Oct-21-2009] More than 200,000visitors click 'Ninja Assassin's trailer clip after its release in Korea.

More than 200,000 visitors have clicked the video clip of singer and actor Rain's hollywood leading movie 'Ninja Assassin's trailer.

After the trailer of 'Ninja Assassin' (directed by 'James McTeigue' and imported by 'Warner Brothers Korea') was released in Korea on the 16th, it has been receiving an enthusiastic response.

'All That Cinema' side, the PR agency for 'Ninja Assassin', said as, "Once again, being released on the 16th in Korea after in America, the trailer has drawn the attention of a number of people, also, more than 20,000 visitors clicked the clip for 4days."

The trailer partially includes the scenes regarding his revenge process due to the dark memory in his childhood. And his attacking the enemy with a weapon fixed to the end of a wire, or his martial art skills derived from receiving the special training through movie '300's crew, attracts attention.

Rain's come to become the first Korean actor to star in the hollywood movie, that's why its Asian junket comes to be held in Korea. Journalists from Asian countries such as China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippine, etc, including Korea, will come to Korea and meet Rain.

The Asian junket for the hollywood movies is usually held in Japan or Hong Kong.

The 'All That Cinema' side added, "The entries for the press conference has been being sent from the media throughout Asia including Korea. 40 media have sent their entries to date. The number of the entries is expected to be even more because it's not over yet."

credit to http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...7&from=rank

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Hi Thu, thanks for sharing this news. I'm happy for RAIN - happy for NA as well! This is quite a huge visitors who are interested to watch & see the movie trailer. :P:lol:

[10-21] Ninja Assassin Keys to the ALCS Game

Warner Bros. sponsors the ALCS games shown on FOX by having "Ninja Assassin Keys to the Game

credit : rainlegend

aa1ef1e103.jpg

ALCS Game 4 : Attack of the ninja assassin umpires

9:32 AM By Neil Best

Game 4 roundup:

Tweet of the Night Award goes to Newsday's own Arthur Staple: "With these six clowns impiring, Rivera could've peed on the ball without a problem."

Fox provided another sharp production, from its excellent shots of the umpires' three blown calls to Joe Buck noting Alex Rodriguez's positive body language seconds before A-Rod's latest home run.

The audio of the home plate ump and Mike Scioscia discussing the positioning of the Angels' catcher was great inside stuff - especially when it immediately led to a change in Mike Napoli's catching style.

Please, DirecTV, dig up an old ad from your archives and stop beating us over the head with that Black Eyed Peas campaign. Don't you realize we are watching these games for four or five hours a night? Enough!

My favorite Fox promo was the "Ninja Assassin Keys to the Game," an ad for a movie coming out next month. I'm guessing the film is no place for angels, much like the ALCS itself.

http://www.newsday.com/blogs/sports/watchd...pires-1.1537243

I am not surprised about the interest by Asian media for NA at all. I was just wondering about one thing. NA will be dubbed into Korean (or was already) for sure. Rain will surely dub his own voice from English to Korean or? It must have been a funny feeling to dub an english movie into your own mother language.

[10-22] 091019 KBS World_LOR in Seoul+interview (w/ Eng sub)

In my opinion the best inteview during LOR in Korea. Rain was cute, charming and relaxed :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GrNJLAjNjM

Credit: cloud-taiwan.net // biblueberry03 @ youtube

10.21.09 [PIC] Ninja Assassin Teaser Poster in HK

hk.jpg

candhyt@rainhk ll rain-cloud

10.21.09 Nature Republic new picture

Judging from the picture the whole CF will be great :wub: Don`t you agree???

1119.jpg

cr:ratoka@rain–cloud

10.21.09 Six to Five 22 event “EYE WEAR Launching event “

In other words How to avoid the sun with Rain and 625

1118.jpg

1121.jpg

2121.jpg

2122.jpg

397.jpg

485.jpg

486.jpg

575.jpg

660.jpg

6611.jpg

576.jpg

754.jpg

755.jpg

840.jpg

841.jpg

941.jpg

cr: sixtofive1982

Rain horse riding for the “Six to Five” photoshoot in the Alps

Cute Rain struggling with a horse :D You just have to smile watching this photos :lol:

752.jpg

2116.jpg

2116.jpg

3931.jpg

4811.jpg

658.jpg

571.jpg LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

credit:goo blog//ratoka@rain-cloud// sixtofive1982

10.21.09 Nature Republic new picture

Judging from the picture the whole CF will be great :wub: Don`t you agree???

[] 1119.jpg[/]

cr:ratoka@rain–cloud

10.21.09 Six to Five 22 event “EYE WEAR Launching event “

In other words How to avoid the sun with Rain and 625

[] 1118.jpg[/]

[] 1121.jpg[/]

[] 2121.jpg[/]

cr: sixtofive1982

Rain horse riding for the “Six to Five” photoshoot in the Alps

Cute Rain struggling with a horse :D You just have to smile watching this photos :lol:

[] 752.jpg[/]

[] ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >[/]

[] ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >[/]

credit:goo blog//ratoka@rain-cloud// sixtofive1982

Kicia, thanks for posting all the photos. Ye, he's cute & adorable looking at him riding the horse. It's actually one of the very first me seeing him with the horse. Those Eye Wear are all nice & cool. I want to have one of them. hehehe - Can't wait to see the new NR ad soon. :P:lol: