Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest Rayndrop

Malaysian Biers..

friends informed me that Bi will be coming to Malaysia to hold concert next year January? anybody heard of this? or anyone can confirm? cos Bi did mention Malaysia in his tour list rite? i hope it's 4 sure this time. altho i might not be around to see him :(

Yes, saw the news...sorry a bit too lazy to translate the whole thing, but basically, Star Planet is in the midst of discussion with JYPE, and they're quite confident that there will be a concert early next year. Didn't mention the month though. Also, they are still negotiating, so nothing is firmed yet. But sounds very promising. :)

Guest ripgal

thanx Sam 4 the news..

now it's getting on my nerves.. the more promising it is..

the more sadder i get.. :tears:

but i feel happy 4 Malaysian Biers.. finally Bi will be coming to Malaysia! ^^

Guest kky2k

liu_xing_girl: Thank you so much for the pictures and videos. Love them and the song is great!

VyLeTtE: Following from News article translated by Rayndrop...

Starting from December this year, Rain is expected to bring his concert tour to China, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, and other parts of Asia as well as the US. The tour is estimated to last until the second half of 2007 with 40 concert performances in all.

ripgal: Good luck, hopefully, his schedule will fit yours.

Kim ^^

Guest QtyAngel29

dribble0uf.gif

OMFG!! What I wouldn't do to be in the middle of THAT!!!!!!!!!xrated6rz.gif

I JUST GOT MY IJUKSA DVD SET IN THE MAIL!!!!!! ****SCREAMS AND RUNS AROUND OFFICE****hyper3qa.gif This makes me want to watch it a 3rd time!!!!!!!!! LOL

U got ur copy of Ijuska how? LUCKY GRL! I want one but I was wonderin becuz I've been hearing that they might release a director's cut version is that true? becuz it hasnt been confirm yet...and i would want to see more of rain of course....i love ijuska he was great in it...but I LOVE FULL HOUSE hehehe

KIM: thx for the pics looks great

Cha: yup he can live on white beaters he looks so sexy like that and wears it nice...most pple dont but bi can becuz he got a great body for it

Guest happybi

Some pictures that will brighten anyone day!!! :lol::lol: Is it just me who thinks he look so adorable and sexy at the same time in white??

This is HOT HOT HOT!!! :w00t:

rain_16.jpg

Want to see my body???? :blush:

9848lc.jpg

I know I'm cute!!! Come and get me gals. :lol:

9837xp.jpg

Guest happybi

Buttercup: You just made me VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!. .Thank you so much for that sexy picture of Bi!! My eyes almost pop out when I saw it!! I'm currently drooling all over my work computer!!! kekekekek :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest QtyAngel29

buttercup: the pics were great but what does it say on it....?! kinda lost but still love the pic

happybi: ur not the only one that thinks that..he is hot in anythin

Guest kky2k

Credit Wendy:

As reported in Malaysia's newspapers, Star Planet is holding talks with JYPE for the possibility of Rain's concert in Malaysia early next year. He would have a new revamped concert concept. According to Star Planet, the outcome is good.

QtyAngel29: text on upper right corner of picture says Sunday (actually, direct translation is "new floor" but I think it meant Sunday); probably the newspaper it was from.

Kim ^^

Guest freya1507

Hi

is there a subtitle file for the "7 person who made Rain" clip?

soon soon :phew: ...

alecs love your vid :wub: thanks

kim :lol: did you empty your pic folder ??? :lol: ...love the pics ... some of them i did not see :D

yoRz.jpg

would love to life in a city where i can see busses like this

Buttercups - I lost that pic - when my lapt crash.. thankssss

alot..

:counting - bi pack: .. 1,2,3,4,5,6 ...7???

OMG :o ...not 6.. but 7 pack.....

Wow

Shazie - no sub yet - but Rayndrop posted the translation..

bam where can you see 7 :o ... cannot see :wacko:

found this yesterday (but was to sleepy to post ;) )

bejing 2005 rainyday concert

normal0177e175vd.jpg

credit:raingallery.net

:w00t::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::phew: