Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

25 February 2009

Shopping for Korean Celebrity Merchandise

Rain%20korean%20mug.jpg

Fancy drinking from a Rain mug? Check out

the other choices you have in the background...

mugs of your favourite Korean star

One evening, when we were walking along the streets of Myeongdong in Seoul, we came across a shop selling Korean celebrities' merchandise. From CDs to calendars to mugs, the store had all sorts of paraphernalia of your favourite stars! I remember seeing lots of Bae Yong-joon, Hyun Bin, Super Junior, Won Bin, DBSK...etc. But be careful, everything in this shop is shockingly overpriced!

I can't believe i walked away with a set of Rain post-it pads for RM20 though! In retrospect, i should have brought a Rain mug back instead. Ah then i could drink from a Bi mug everyday!

street%20myeongdong%20seoul.jpg

This is the street in Myeongdong where we found the shop

rain%20notepad%20goodies.jpg

Check out the packaging for this post-it pad set of Korean star Rain (Jung Ji-hoon)

jungjihoon%20rain%20postit%20pads.jpg

The little booklet unfolds to reveal four different types of post-it pads.

Each with a Rain stamp at the bottom.

It makes a great gift.

goodies%20shop%20celebrity%20paraphernalia.jpg

Lots more to explore in the store...

Source : K-popped

Guest tofumui

25 February 2009

Shopping for Korean Celebrity Merchandise

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Hv6CD5qP1TI/SaVP...orean%20mug.jpg

Fancy drinking from a Rain mug? Check out

the other choices you have in the background...

mugs of your favourite Korean star

One evening, when we were walking along the streets of Myeongdong in Seoul, we came across a shop selling Korean celebrities' merchandise. From CDs to calendars to mugs, the store had all sorts of paraphernalia of your favourite stars! I remember seeing lots of Bae Yong-joon, Hyun Bin, Super Junior, Won Bin, DBSK...etc. But be careful, everything in this shop is shockingly overpriced!

I can't believe i walked away with a set of Rain post-it pads for RM20 though! In retrospect, i should have brought a Rain mug back instead. Ah then i could drink from a Bi mug everyday!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Hv6CD5qP1TI/SaVP...ong%20seoul.jpg

This is the street in Myeongdong where we found the shop

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Hv6CD5qP1TI/SaVP...d%20goodies.jpg

Check out the packaging for this post-it pad set of Korean star Rain (Jung Ji-hoon)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Hv6CD5qP1TI/SaVQ...stit%20pads.jpg

The little booklet unfolds to reveal four different types of post-it pads.

Each with a Rain stamp at the bottom.

It makes a great gift.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Hv6CD5qP1TI/SaVR...raphernalia.jpg

Lots more to explore in the store...

Source : K-popped

OMG i want some of that merchandise..

<update>-'rain-cloud.com' allegedly contatced 'J.Tune Creative' by telephone.

1. The temporary 6to5 site will first be opened due to a program in the online-mall.

Even though it is temporary, it's nothing serious to purchase the goods.

2. We additionally mailed out the scratch coupons, so you'll have to check it.

Those who have not received them, can get from tomorrow after purchasing the goods.

3.The autography party in Lotte main shop is not yet definitely settled, but it is most likely to go on outside of the building and the place may be changed, as needed.

4. We can add Rain's autography party in other places besides the already given places no longer, because we have to consider his schedule.

5. 6to5 shops are additionally expected to be opened in Lotte's Jamshil&Daegu shops, Sinsege's Cheonahn branch shop, and Mokpo branch shop, before long.

credit to http://rain-jihoon.com/notice/board_view.p...ield=&word=

http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/c...tce&ref=161

Brief translation by rain bird @rain-eu

Credit : jinijung/Bi-music thread

[Feb-25-2009]

Rain's autography party for the fans schedule to be held in each 'Six To Five' shop

<update>-The changed schedule

< Saturday, March 7 >

Daegu Dongseongro branch shop -2pm

Lotte Woolsan branch shop - 1pm (cancelled)

Jinjoo branch shop -6pm

*** Gosh, if I only have so much money I'd always go online shopping just to support him. The site is really interesting. :lol:

6to5-Congratulation

<update>

The stars who left congratulation messages to Rain :

U-Kiss/Seungri, a member of BigBang/2am/jewelryS/Wheesung/Maydany/SS501/KCM/Girl Generation

Their congratulations :

I congratulate Rain on his 6to5 website open, and I am sincerely hopeful of 6to5's great success.

I'll patronize 6to5 and call at the shop for shopping.

I congratulate Rain again on 6to5 open!

Black01onyx@youtube

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

*** RAIN afraid of her? Wondering why she said this. May be he's just shy? :lol:

[Feb-26-2009] Park Ji Yoon said "Rain was afraid of me in the past"

5b7b01a640.jpg

In KBS2TV Happy Sunday Immortal Song special which will be broadcasted on March 1st, Park Ji Yoon expressed, "When I was dancing with Rain for the 'Moonlight song' in my 4th album, he was afraid of me at that time. In the past when we had to look at each other during the dance practice, he won't look at me, he looked somewhere else with no expression. Now he is my good friend who celebrated with me on my birthday party."

Source: Newsen

KR to CN by 小曹曹@CloudChina

CN to EN translation by Cin @ RainLegend

*** I think the marketing strategy works very well - those contest, voting & considering the desires of fans & customers, the great launching, online shopping mall, and most of all RAIN touring each of his stores/shops around Korea. Aside from the fact that that style & design of this clothing brand is really very good. RAIN mostly designs them & models the clothes. Considering that 6to5 has just opened the sales has been growing & higher in-demand. Big crowds will always be there for these shops due to fans anticipation to see RAIN by chance. :lol:

[Feb-27-2009]Six To Five (6to5) will be rushing into the marketing.

'Six To Five (6to5)', J.Tune Creative's stylish traditional casual brand, which has been spotlighted due to Rain's participation in its project & design, opened the shops, following, the full-scale marketing will be begun.

6to5 which has made a constant effort like a design contest, netizen vote, and asking general customers to the launching show, announced that Rain who has been in activity as a designer and model will be going on a marketing tour to the department store and the shop across the country, that is making the fashion industry tense.

Starting with Cheongjoo shop last 13th, 6to5 which has brought total 5 shops, Jeonjoo shop, Daegu shop, Sinsege main shop, and etc, has experienced rapid growth in sales, with publishing Rain's fashion sense.

The odd sight ever happened that a big crowd who want to see Rain's fashion sense was gathered each shop and the customers standed in long line to pay the bill. It is demonstrative of Rain's high presence.

Especially, in Sinsege department store located in Myungdong which is a fashion center, Rain's high popularity as a world star was realized that both domestic and foreign customers crowed into the shop.

With 'the professional on-line shopping mall' open ahead off, as part of a project event, 6to5 is expected to sell the selected '6to5 Rain line clothing' and 'SF teddy items' till March 8.

The schedule of Rain's autography part is as follows.

Lotte main shop on February 28, Cheonahn Yawoori on March1, Jeonjoo&Daegu on March 6, Lotte Woolsan & Jinjoo on March 7, and Lotte Nowon &Daejeon on March 8.

credit to Fashion Journal

So, this is the reason why she said that RAIN was afraid of her. hahaha - (the fake RAIN...) :lol:

Singer Park Ji-yun expressed by saying that Rain was scared of her in the past.

In an upcoming March 1st broadcast of a special program of KBS 2TV’s ‘Happy Sunday’, PJY expressed, “I danced with Rain during the days of my activities for the song out of my 4th album called ‘Moonlight Song’, but he was so afraid of me.”

PJY went on to say, “(It used to be) When the two of us had to face each other during the dance, he wouldn’t look at me. He would either look to a distance or was just expressionless.” “Today he’s a good friend who comes to gives me greetings at my birthday party.”

Meanwhile, PJY said that she had invited Rain to to do the couple’s dance for ‘Moonlight Song’ for that day (of the program), there was shock in the audience. In actuality that person was not Rain, but rather a dancer who was similar to Rain. PJY laughed aloud and said, “This is Kangnam’s famous ‘Rain’!”

The program will be aired on March 1st at 5:30 pm.

Source: Newsen // Kor to Chi Translation: Cloud China

Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi // sixtofive1982.com

Credit : rainonme/Bi-music thread

*** Wow, the 1st autograph session will happen tomorrow - If I'm only in Korea during this time, surely, I'd participate in this event. I'd be present in all the schedules of each shop. I'd see to it that I'd be one of the customers for the 1st 30-min. so I could get to see him again. Sigh.....wishing......... & dreaming........ :lol:

********************************************************************************

[Feb-27-2009]<The finally settled notice>about 6to5 Rain autography party

Saturday, February 28 :

Lotte main shop -11am

<correction>

(The autography party is due to be held in " the elevator hall for the view" on the first floor of Lotte main shop.

The waiting place for the customers who want to participate in the autography party, is about the revolving door.)

Sunday, March 1 :

Cheonahn Yawoori department store -2pm.

Cheongjoo branch shop - 5pm.

Friday, March 6 :

Sinsege main shop : 11am

Jeonjoo branch shop -5pm.

Saturday, March 7 :

Daegu branch shop : 2pm

Jinjoo Branch shop : 6pm.

Sunday, March 8 :

Lotte Nowon shop : 11am

Dawjeon Eunhaengdong branch shop: 4pm.

*To participate in the autography party, customers of each shop have to stand in line at the entrance outside the shop. The first customers, for 30 minutes, can get a chance they meet Rain.

We hope to you to keep order at the dictation of security guard because each shop doesn't have enough space.

credit to : http://www.rain-jihoon.com/notice/board_vi...field=&word

Rain will be so much busy with all the marketing of 6to5. Hopefully he will be more successful in those venture. Of course the more sales the happier he will become.

I also want those Korean celebrities merchandise.