Ergo Proxy!

Guest battousaixx

Guest battousaixx
anime
Ergo-Proxy-4619.jpg
Plot:
The story begins in a futuristic domed city called Romdeau, built to protect its citizens after a global ecological disaster thousands of years prior. In this utopia, humans and AutoReivs (androids) coexist peacefully under a total management system. A series of murders committed by robots and AutoReivs infected with the Cogito virus (which causes them to become self-aware) begins to threaten the delicate balance of Romdeau's social order. Behind the scenes, the government has been conducting secret experiments on a mysterious humanoid life form called a "Proxy." The Proxy beings (described as almighty, god-like, immortal, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient) are believed to hold the very key to the survival of all humanity.
Anime Episodes: 23
Ergo Proxy! I watched first 6 episodes and I like it, maybe you will too. Enjoy~ Go to Baka-updates and search Ergo Proxy on the right side.
Wallpaper01.jpg
ergo_proxy_wallpaper_8-normal54.jpg

Guest Take Five

it looks pretty good. i love the high quality releases by shinsen subs even though they're around 350mb per ep =/

i just finished watching epi 7 when i saw this thread..i agree..its awesome ^^ and the story just gets interesting as each episode progresses ^^

Guest Nightmare

So far, it's pretty good. The first episode may be hard to swallow at first, but overtime things seems to be explained more. I also love the their songs choices.

Guest Nightmare

Yep, it's already licensed.

Whats' up with the name Lil? Real was already confirmed to the her real name, right? Oh well, I like Real better than Lil... It goes well with the story's theme.

Guest Take Five

is this licensed??

i dont want to start it if it's gonna stop subbing

well i didn't see this on animesuki at all(which means it has probably always been licensed) but i still see subbers for it on tokyotosho so don't worry.

Guest diligence312

Yep, it's already licensed.

Whats' up with the name Lil? Real was already confirmed to the her real name, right? Oh well, I like Real better than Lil... It goes well with the story's theme.

It's now Lil Mayer, the first episode they called her Ril or something. This anime is pretty good though, and it's by the same production as Samurai Champloo. Cyberpunk anime, that's a plus.

Guest tifachan

I've read that her name is like, Real and Lil on two different places... xD Her hair's cooL! :D It's like one of those hats litto kids wear. Hahah. :3

Guest the.elephant

which sub do you guys watch? so i know which one to dl

anime jiyuu seems to be on top of it but take five mentioned shinsen but they're only upto esp 3

Guest Nightmare

I recommend Shinsen-sub. They explained a lot of things for you, and they actually got the names correct. They also have a choice of HQ episodes.

If you can't wait for the other episodes, watch what Anime-Jiyuu got. Personally, they're just alright; not as good as Shinsen-sub.

Guest chewy_cookie

I like the opening and ending songs. It's a good anime but sometimes the scenes are too dark and you can't see what's happening.

Guest Access DENIED

I hope vincent keeps his eyes open. He looks sooo much better that way.. How he can see things with his eyes closed is beyond me.. Funny how that the same voice actor who plays ichimaru gin from bleach is also doing vincent.. He's voicing two characters who both have their eyes closed..

Lil looks like amy lee from evanescence..

The visuals are good, but it's kind of boring right now..

^ maybe the eyes closed/open thing is intentional like a representation of vincent waking up to the truth of the world? ???

Guest Nightmare

^That's a good point. It makes perfect sense.

The visuals are good, but it's kind of boring right now..

I wouldn't say boring, but slow. Contrast to the first three episodes, the pacing has dramatically slowed down. It's doesn't has the rush as the first three episodes...

Archived