Katy Perry

Guest RockStar17

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernike911

i didn't really like her image for some reason, but recently with california gurls with snoop dog and if we ever meet again with timbaland, they kinda stuck to me xD

Guest seoulology

C a l i f o r n i a  G i r l s! <3

Had this song stuck in my head for quite some time. lol

I may not live in California, but West Coast Represent!

haha . ^-^

• 4 years later...

Katy Perry rants at Australian press: "Your paparazzi have no respect"
Katy Perry has described the Australian paparazzi as having "no respect" and "no humanity". 
The singer ranted about the press on Twitter, after a trip to the beach saw her "stalked by many grown men".
View image on Twitter

Perry wrote: "Australian press: you should be ashamed of your paparazzi and tabloid culture. Your paparazzi have no respect, no integrity, no character. No humanity.
"I was stalked by many grown men today as I tried to take a quiet walk to the beach. These men would not stop as I pleaded over and over to let me have my space."
She continued: "Many other people stopped to try to help but the paps continued to laugh at me and hold their barrels up and shoot."
Katy Perry performs at The Odyssey Arena in Belfast

The 'Dark Horse' singer also accused the photographers of trying to make a deal with her, saying that they would leave her alone if she let them take a photo of her in swimwear. 
"They told me to make a 'deal' with them. Give them a bathing suit shot and they would leave me be. 
"This is perverted and disgusting behavior that should never be tolerated, especially by people who do not want this. I will never make a deal with paparazzi and I will not befriend anyone who perpetuates this kind of behavior."
Perry is currently in Australia as part of her Prism world tour. 
She has also re-recorded John Lennon's 'Imagine' for Unicef, alongside other celebrities including Idris Elba and Courtney Cox.
Source

• 2 months later...

Katy Perry hits out at paparazzi for intrusive photos of her family
Katy Perry has hit out at the paparazzi for taking photos of her inside her house using long lens cameras.
The singer took to Twitter yesterday (February 7) to criticize photographers for violating her privacy.
US singer-songwriter Katy Perry performs on stage during the 17th Life Ball in Vienna on May 16, 2009. Life Ball is Europe's largest annual AIDS charity and the organisers this year hope to raise more than one million euros (about 1.6 million USD) to help people living with HIV.AFP PHOTO/JOE KLAMAR (Photo credit should read JOE KLAMAR/AFP/Getty Images)

"Remember internet it's literally ILLEGAL to post pictures of me at my house w/my family that unethical paparazzi have taken on long lenses," she wrote.
"Any distribution or purchase of these type of photos anywhere is extremely against my will & is an endangerment to me & my family's privacy."
Perry recently performed the half-time show at this year's Super Bowl.
She will share the stage with a domestic abuse survivor at the Grammy Awards tonight (February 8).
Source

• 1 year later...

Katy Perry is undoubtedly one of the most popular celebrity faces in music with a perfect blend of skill and fashion. Katy Perry’s record-breaking musical career has propelled her stardom and made her an influential icon around the world, thanks in part to her exceptional fashion stance in Katy's music videos and wearing top designer outfits on the red carpets.

This collection of the ten best-looking Katy Perry pictures makes it quite clear that the pop superstar does not step out in a foreseen outfit!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived