Katy Perry

Guest RockStar17

Guest sugarrrxxx

I Kissed A Girl and UR So Gay was good the first couple weeks for me, but then it got old. ( i hear I Kissed A Girl all the time on the radio. I hate the radio. lol)

She sings bad live. :X

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a freaking attention rainbow. the song sounds like absolute crap and so are the lyrics. shes just using it to gain attention. change the title and lyrics to something else and nobody would give a crap about her. shes not hot enough to sing a song like that either.

Guest celine!

I Kissed A Girl is catchy, but the fact that it's constantly played on the radio annoys me.

btw there's a remix with MIMS, it's pretty good! i think i like it more than the original version.

Guest under.myskin

i only like 'i kissed a girl'. i think she has a nice voice and it's sad that i can't stand the rest of her music. :/ maybe this release is her big break and she'll release better music?

Guest lampshade

Listened to this song for the first time ever while hanging out with my friends. Her other song too.

I did not enjoy the consumption. At all.

Guest daisie

what a freaking attention rainbow. the song sounds like absolute crap and so are the lyrics. shes just using it to gain attention. change the title and lyrics to something else and nobody would give a crap about her. shes not hot enough to sing a song like that either.

IAWTC.

I can't believe so many people like her. She's dreadful.

Guest samtrinh

apparently shock value is working in her favor. shes a hella huge richard simmons nozzle and wears those colored rim wafers proudly like the tool she is. you guys already got it^

...id hit it though :)

Guest DOVAHKIIN

well of course it's gonna be played on the radio if it's catchy, duh.

The song's alright. "Ur So Gay" is so-so.

Whole album has a lukewarm reaction from me.

Wake Up In Vegas is a great song on the album though. Probably the only good song that shows how good her voice can be. Same with Thinking of You.

I've only heard that I Kissed A Girl song and I thought it was rather annoying.

A lot of gay people actually seem to be offended by it. Or at least the ones I've come across. I don't think they like treating homosexuality as a trend.

Hah. Homosexuality is a trend now because of this song?

I like her songs. They're funny and they have a great beat. Except, I'm sure I'm going to get tired of her soon.

Guest Kimmie

I first heard her song 'I kissed a girl' on the top 5 daily songs on musique plus, and I liked it. xD It was good. I didn't know her before, but I might check out a few more of her songs.

Guest meeyu

lmao yah i barely heard of her this year from the song " i liked a girl" all my cousins[girls] like that song haha its a easy tune to like but now i'm begining to find it kinda annoying cause its everywhere >.< hahaah thats a weird thing to name a song : 'ur so gay' o.o

First heard that "kissed a girl" song and was like how the hell she get on the radio then i got use to the song and now its just annoying

Archived