Request Cover Songs

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest porcelainn.doll

oooh how bout Because I'm Stupid (Luxury edition)- Kim Hyun Joong Acoustic Ver.

:D Lovee that songg <3

-----------

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hazelhex

Hey everyone~

I'm making a kpop collab to the following songs:

Ring Ding Dong - SHINee

Jojo - SHINee

Without U - 2PM

I Hate You - 2PM

If anyone is interested, please check out the video and read the information below it. I'm looking forward to the auditions!

Thanks, chu~

YOUTUBE:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest twinkerbell

Would anyone be interested in a SISTAR collab? to their debut song Push Push?^^

We could re-split the lyrics if there's not enough people keke.

Message me if interested~

Guest xiongstar

I wanna see if anyone can handle FT Island's BAD WOMAN;

I loooooooooooveee that song!! ^__^

Please lemme know if you're interested!

how about super junior Sorry Sorry or Super Junior M super girl ... i would like to hear song covers of it .. or even more better sing the songs but at the same time also do the dance moves..... not much people did song cover for these songs mostly just the dance covers or music covers like piano and stuff

o wow even cooler if u guys did kinda like a collab for this and find enough people and each person be a member of suju/suju-m and sing/dance the song .. so much cooler then just hearing one person sing and seeing one person dance ...

• 2 months later...
Guest CSSisLove

Wrong thread. *note to self: don't open multiple threads at once* well,since I'm here ,Keep up the good covers  :)

Lol, I'm doing the same thing

• 1 month later...
Guest syk759

I wanna see if anyone can handle FT Island's BAD WOMAN;

I loooooooooooveee that song!! ^__^

Please lemme know if you're interested!

I would SO do that song, totally in my range and gorgeous vocal parts... Except I think you're probably looking for a guy? Hahaha. :P

I want to hear some soompiers do 4Men & Etribe's U. Pleeease? <:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Someone please please pleaaase do Xiah Junsu's solo "I Can Soar" and the track he sang for the drama SungKyunKwan Scandal "Too Love".

They are both beautiful as is his voice..doing one of his songs will probably be difficult XD

But I know we have some really talented singers here on Soompi! So..someone take the challenge please!

And amaze me~

manda

Guest screaminghue

Are you a fan of Korean Dramas? How about Kpop?? Well then you should check out this hilarious video for a iamkoream.com krazy kpop contest! and vote for #4 krazy4u4ever by msgraceshim.

www.iamkoream.com/krazykpop

here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZaSJTe0g8

Thank you in advance for your support!

SOMEONE SHOULD COVER THIS SONG! it requires a singer(girl) rapper(girl) singer(boy) great collaboration possibilities!

"krazy4u4ever" what a great song

• 4 weeks later...
Guest angle021

can someone sing to 그는 널 사랑하지 않아 (He does`nt love you) of 지선 (JiSun) ?

i love this song but it`s very hard to sing...

Okay, so I hope what I'm doing is allowed lol.. (I haven't been on this site very often so I don't know all the rules yet).

I'd like to try. I just listened to it and I love Jisun. Do I have to PM you?

• 2 months later...
Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

Need a male rapper!

I can sing Kan Mi Yeon's "Crazy" but a guy should do Mir's rap! Can any guys rap in Korean and have recording equipment (a microphone is all you need) please please PM me! Thanks a bunch! Otherwise I'll have to do the rap and that's just gonna sound weird LOL

• 2 months later...
Guest piano<3

Okay this thread seems kind of dead...but does anyone have any acoustic instrumentals that they've recorded to some recent songs?

I want to cover some songs just for fun, but I don't know how to play the guitar...-__-

So if anyone knows where I could find some acoustic instrumentals (or if anyone is willing to record some), please let me know!

Piano instrumentals are fine too, really.

Guest Ovane

I would like to hear someone o a cover of K.Will's song  가슴이 뛴다 ( My Heart is Beating). Preferably a  guy on the original key. laugh.gif Thank Youlaugh.gif

• 2 months later...
Guest nineteentennineteeneightyfour

hmm. i'm not really sure if this belongs here but i like writing songs (R&B-ish/dance-ish/slow-ish) and i was wondering if anyone would like to sing/write korean lyrics/write korean-sounding (could be garble, no one would know:P well.. except the koreans) lyrics to the song? i've got some old unfinished tracks lying around (it will never see the light of the day. NEVERRRR!) but i thought it'd be kinda fun to just start a project to make korean-ish songs :D

you can give me a topic/theme/scene to write about and i'll send you a demo of basic guitar/piano with the vocal melody then you can provide your seal of approval/disapproval (to which i shall react dramatically to) and then i'll send you an instrumental track for you to work your magic.

disclaimer: songs are not necessarily good and tend to utilize trite and overused chord progressions. demos might cause insomnia. dont sue.

Archived