Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest tohoblaq

I just finished watching HIP KOREA about an hour ago. I loved it!!! I really thank Discovery Channel for doing a documentary like this. My dad was watching. And he finally understood why I love Rain so much. :D I'm so proud of his success today. I cried when JYP was talking about how Rain asked him for help when his mom collapsed. And JYP was also on the verge of tears when he told that story. He said that he was so angry because Rain told him about his situation at home so late. When he could offer his help, it was a little too late. T.T

They also showed clips of him in Hollywood, MKMF 2008, concert tours, dramas, music shows, fashion shows, you name it! And his proudest moment last year was winning the monthly chart on Mnet M! Countdown. They showed the clip and him backstage! LOL Totally didn't expect that. He was happy because he proved to himself and to the public that he could still live up to their standards on his own, without the help of the person who made him what he is today. He wanted to push himself and do so much more, and he did it. I'm so proud of him!

And I know I might sound stupid saying this (call myself a big fan of Rain but I had no clue about this!), I didn't know six to five is Rain's line!!!! OMG... I've seen the pictures and all, but I always thought it was just some random fashion show that he was involved in nowadays. But I'm glad he's building up his career so quickly. And what the narrator in the documentary stated is so true, Rain has achieved so much in his 20s that very few in this world could to in a lifetime. I'm routing for you Bi! I'm sorry I strayed away for a while, but I'm back! I've always been here. :) Fighting!

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RainingAllDay

Rain is back.

[Feb-23-2009]Rain's belated homecoming because of heavy snow.

It is later known that Rain's flight couldn't take off Frankfurt airport because of heavy snow.

Rain had to wait for 4hours from 3am on the 20th at the airport due to heavy snow, and he couldn't leave for home.

An official from J.Tune entertainment expressed, "Rain's flight from Frankfurt, German, has been cancelled because of heavy snow and Rain had to wait for 4 hours before the flight took off the airport."

Rain could leave for home on the 22th after waiting for 4 hours, but his domestic schedule has partially been changed and his AD shooting&concert practice will allegedly be resumed after the 23th.

Staying in Berlin, German, for 7days and 6night, Rain finished to proceed with the post-synchronization for 'Ninja Assassin'.

Ninja Assassin, Rain's first Hollywood leading film, will be released at the second half of the year.

credit to Hankook daily

Brief translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

[Feb-21-2009] Mnet Rainy Day 13 [ Eng Sub ]

credits

** Subbing Team **

----------------------------------------------------------------------

original vid from Japan 3asian Rain

KR to EN by akrain

Sub production by rainalice and Cin

Uploaded and Presented by RainLegend.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reposting please credit all parties

HQ DL @ RainLegend

1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch7y5B7-j28

2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_k_8YSl7Wo

Guest adikkeluangman

Already watched HIP KOREA. But cannot watch from beginning since it was PRIME NEWS at my place. Looks like almost all Rainmaker in the interview. He so close with Kim JaeDong. I remember from 7 rainmaker docu that JaeDong be the VJ.

Every time I watched docu about Rain. It really moved me and give inspirational. Not sure if this was included or not but they don't talk about how Rain loves his food rite? But then the right person to talk about that still in army. Kim Tae Woo.

I prefer Rain to come to Malaysia for concert anydays than other Korean artists.

HQ download for Hip Korea is now available at Mazingga. :)

I haven't watched the entire documentary yet but I just noticed one thing...

In the MCountdown part in the beginning, they showed more of Triple S (SS501's fanclub) than the Clouds. :P

090223 unseen VDO & photos from Rain @ QQ.com

http://user.qzone.qq.com/622000625/blog/1235382070

Thanks for sharing Jin ^^

Hahaha! He's so cute in here! Especially when he jumped on his back on the pool. :lol:

He's like a kid who saw a swimming pool for the first time. XDD

LOL he took off his shirt while crossing the street! If I were there, I would've fainted on the spot. XD

I salute the driver for having enough senses to hit the break. :P

Around 2:49...

Bi: "Wow I'm so handsome. So handsome."

Puahahaha! :lol:

xdbxnxdnxdnb.jpg

dgdhdfh.jpg

credits: QQ

Thanks chong for sharing the video. This guy is so cute. Awesome video – love it! :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hi Lihn - cool gifs - thanks, keep them coming............ :lol::sweatingbullets:

Rain is back.

[Feb-23-2009]Rain's belated homecoming because of heavy snow.

It is later known that Rain's flight couldn't take off Frankfurt airport because of heavy snow.

Rain had to wait for 4hours from 3am on the 20th at the airport due to heavy snow, and he couldn't leave for home.

An official from J.Tune entertainment expressed, "Rain's flight from Frankfurt, German, has been cancelled because of heavy snow and Rain had to wait for 4 hours before the flight took off the airport."

Rain could leave for home on the 22th after waiting for 4 hours, but his domestic schedule has partially been changed and his AD shooting&concert practice will allegedly be resumed after the 23th.

Staying in Berlin, German, for 7days and 6night, Rain finished to proceed with the post-synchronization for 'Ninja Assassin'.

Ninja Assassin, Rain's first Hollywood leading film, will be released at the second half of the year.

credit to Hankook daily

Brief translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

Thanks RainingAllDay for sharing this. So, he’s back now in Korea. Wondering what’s this CF shoots mentioned here………. :lol::)

[Feb-23-2009]Rain rather than a flower, Rain who has turned into a splendidly handsome man.

[]http://img.ihere.org/uploads/eba02fc109.jpg[/]

Rain is showing off his another attraction with 'Prepy Look', the latest fashion.

World star Rain has turned into a splendidly handsome man.

Rain who is in activity as a model belonging to Nicon, appeared on the poster of 'Watch Catch Festival' event in preparation for the graduation season.

Nicon is due to present watches with the company's logo to all customers who buy the company's DSLR camera and register certificate of authenticity.

Rain who has expressed a 'Prepy Look' with the blue shirt and beige chino pants which recalls the popular soap opera, 'The Man rather than a Flower', is showing himself standing with bunch of roses in his hands with a shy smile.

Rain has been spotlighted that he was recently selected as one of the 24 hottest stars by a famous America magazine, and his first Hollywood leading film 'Ninja Assassin' will be released in June.

credit to Joseon daily

Brief translation by rain bird.@rain-eu

Thanks jini for sharing this. This is great news. :lol::)

[Feb-24-2009]World star Rain'll become Korea Pizza Hut model.

Rain made a model contract with Korea Pizza Hut.

Starting with a new CF shooting which will be on air about the middle of March, Rain's going to work as a TV CF and print ads model of Pizza hut.

Korea Pizza Hut's side said, "Rain has broad-based fans regardless of sex age. We're sure that Rain combining affection and popularity as a model, will make the company image upgrade."

credit to Sports Josen

Brief translation by rain bird.@rain-eu

090223 unseen VDO & photos from Rain @ QQ.com

http://user.qzone.qq.com/622000625/blog/1235382070

02.23.09 [J.Tune Notice] Rain’s Unpublicized Video

This is the summary of an unpublicized video of clips of Rain himself and his work in 2008. Thank you to the fans for your undying support and concern. Please give full support to Rain in 2009~

Brief Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi // sixtofive1982.com

+

[Feb-24-2009]<Eng.trans>Rain video on China 'qq.com'

11sec.- Rain : "For creating another myth! Fighting! "

2:54 minutes - Rain : "How good-looking!"

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

02.23.09 [sports Hankook] Rain, Due to Winter Blizzard, Delayed From Heading Home

Summary of Article:

Due to the snow blizzard that hit Germany, Rain was delayed and stuck at the Frankfurt International Airport for 4 hours. According to one of his staff members, he had no choice but to remain in the airport, awaiting to board the next flight out to Korea. He was calm and quiet, and the airport and airline personnel took good care of him. Finally he was able to fly out on the 22nd. Due to the delay, his schedule back in Korea has also been pushed back. His concert rehearsals and CF shootings have been postponed till after the 23rd. Rain was in Germany for the last 7 days and 6 nights on post-production sound-recording work for “Ninja Assassin” and has completed all that he has to do there.

Source: Sports Hankook

Kor to Chi Translation: Cloud China

Eng Translation & Summary: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi // sixtofive1982.com

I just finished watching the Discovery Channel special (That won't air here where I live...). I knew I'd cry when they brought up his mother. I didn't think I'd cry over how he got started with JYP tho' so that came as a surprise.

I really enjoyed watching it and was impressed with the variety of interviewees and the many different aspects of Rain's career that they showed. I had to say one of my favorite bits is when he was performing his MCountdown (His big comeback). His smile radiates even more as soon as he hears his fans. He's so empowered on stage by his fans support it always makes for a better performance.

I will say that I highly admired Rain before this, but now it's improbable that anyone else could earn this level of respect from me thin this industry. I can't imagine anyone else paving the way as broadly as he has, with little to no mistakes. I don't want to spoil any little tidbits others don't/aren't aware of so I'll just say that it's a must see, and to be sure to have tissues handy.

Guest rainonme

I just finished watching HIP KOREA about an hour ago. I loved it!!! I really thank Discovery Channel for doing a documentary like this. My dad was watching. And he finally understood why I love Rain so much. :D I'm so proud of his success today. I cried when JYP was talking about how Rain asked him for help when his mom collapsed. And JYP was also on the verge of tears when he told that story. He said that he was so angry because Rain told him about his situation at home so late. When he could offer his help, it was a little too late. T.T

They also showed clips of him in Hollywood, MKMF 2008, concert tours, dramas, music shows, fashion shows, you name it! And his proudest moment last year was winning the monthly chart on Mnet M! Countdown. They showed the clip and him backstage! LOL Totally didn't expect that. He was happy because he proved to himself and to the public that he could still live up to their standards on his own, without the help of the person who made him what he is today. He wanted to push himself and do so much more, and he did it. I'm so proud of him!

And I know I might sound stupid saying this (call myself a big fan of Rain but I had no clue about this!), I didn't know six to five is Rain's line!!!! OMG... I've seen the pictures and all, but I always thought it was just some random fashion show that he was involved in nowadays. But I'm glad he's building up his career so quickly. And what the narrator in the documentary stated is so true, Rain has achieved so much in his 20s that very few in this world could to in a lifetime. I'm routing for you Bi! I'm sorry I strayed away for a while, but I'm back! I've always been here. :) Fighting!

chunjess, thanks for sharing your account on the show!!

i've or i mean all of us can't wait to see it!

thanks Kelly-chi too!

>>>I can't wait to watch all of it.

^and thanks jinijung!! for everythinggg as always!

rainkkm.jpg

rainkkm

credit: 6to5.co.kr // jtune_rain_cafe // sixtofive1982

Guest Mardi09

thanks for the links!~

I'm watching it right now.....gah....it's so good...

I think it really explains why Rain is so admirable.

I was never able to really explain WHY I admire him so much....

I think the video says it all.

I'm so excited to watch HIP Korea again!!! I'n currently download it on CB. I love this show bcoz this show really reaffirm my love for BI once again. So i will continue to support him by buying his album and hopefully his new clothing line six to 5 coz i think its going to be very expensive. But if it's affordable i will certainly buy it :lol:

hahah thank you so much for your all hard work, huys

I was falling of my chair laughing so hard.

Instead of "hello kitty" , he said "hello kihin OMG"

He turns to be funny sometimes.

UNseen video clip actually shows the other side of Rain.

such as a long time to see Rain fools around like that and smiles at all time .

Ahh! Discovery Channel links! Thank you for posting them, jinijung!

I've been waiting for it. :D

I'm gonna go watch it right now.

(and maybe come back to edit my post) ^^

edit: Omg, EVERYBODY needs to watch this & appreciate him more!

I always tear a little hearing about his mother... so sad.

"In a way, Rain changed the standard of beauty for Korean men."... I loved that!

**still watching** ^^ done.

Rain is amaaaaazing! He's so inspirational!! Love him! :D

Archived