Zhang Ziyi & Terrence Howard

Guest minazzang

Guest minazzang
Dating?! Jake is out of the picture I guess..
gyllenhaal.jpg So Im sure everyone has heard about Jake G.'s HUGE crush on Zhang Ziyi. But anyway, there's been quite a lot of talk about Terrence & Zhang Ziyi.lol. howard.jpg"There are whispers "Hustle & Flow" star Terrence Howard has dropped Marc Anthony's ex-wife, former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres, for the "Memoirs of a Geisha" star. Howard is divorcing his wife, Lori, the mother of his three children." - Chicago Sun Times "'Has "Hustle & Flow" heartthrob Terrence Howard been waxing poetic over "Memoirs of a Geisha" star Zhang Ziyi? Despite recently being linked to Marc Anthony's ex, Dayanara Torres, the 37-year-old Howard reportedly spent quality time with the 27-year-old Chinese beauty at a resort getaway several weekends ago and now can't stop talking about her. The actor is divorcing Lori Howard, the mother of his three children. Repeated calls to his PR rep were not returned" - New York Daily News So.. Jake & Zhang Ziyi? or Terrence and Zhang Ziyi?? lolol. Who knows if any of this is even true --;; I wouldnt mind either of them though. I'm a huge fan of both ^^..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovefool223

i REALLY DONT THINK THIS IS TRUE AT ALL.....ziyi's people denies all of this whole terrance howard thing and terrance howard haven't said anything too. so in conclusion...THIS IS PROBABLY 99% NOT TRUE

although i think jake and ziyi would make a really cute couple

Guest jacinda

Pob not true, but I'd prefer this over Jake. Terrence is so manly and handsome. Whatever. She's just going to end up with some rich Chinese heir anyway.

Guest chibi_seiya

Aaahhh... The reporters are making it sound like he's leaving his wife for Ziyi. That's not true. He had a huge interview for a mens' magazine almost a year ago. He said that his wife and him are no longer together. He hinted that his wife found someone else more compatible with her, but he doesn't hate his wife because at the end of the day, despite the hurt, he realized that he and his wife were not meant to be. They were married for 14 years and they divorced. BUT, he remarried her in 2005. If he's divorcing her again, then its really obvious that they shouldn't be together. He's getting a second divorce from the same women. It must means a lot if he was willing to remarry her again. The reporters here are just trying to be misleading. -.-; He's not divorcing his wife for Ziyi.

Guest chubzzy

ahhhrgh... all these news are making me really confused. all these celebs have really confusing and complicated lives. who cares.

Guest Pearl_Mai

hu?

I don't think this is true.. gosh the reporter is just adding oil..

Jake has a crush an Ziyi??! what did he say about her btw?

Guest obsessionkills

The actor is divorcing Lori Howard, the mother of his three children. Repeated calls to his PR rep were not returned" NUH UH! that is a bad move..i prefer jake and ziyi..cos he just seems more lovable and bouncy.

Guest ang168

HUH?! How did they first meet?? <_< And I don't count after parties or movie premieres as quality get-to-know-you time since they'll prolly be hounded by papparazzi or interviews or something. :(

Archived