{ New } Kara's Mini Album Photoshoot

Guest --hearts.

so.young. OMG. Seriously, it's either the rest of us are getting too old or they are just getting to damn young. o.O

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to KARA comeback because I always viewed them as different from others girls group. Other then Black Eyes Girls, for a lots of observer KARA's old members has the most distinguished harmonize, excellent, decent and strong vocal. All of them can singing very2 well and excellent life and emphasizing on their singing and vocal more.

Yet, their new appearance is somehow make me wondered. Erm,yet still anticipating with their comeback and hopefully they will be themselves because they are really great the way they are already...Their company stylist was not sooo erk.. :huh:

All the best KARA~~!

Guest EUNSHIHAE

omg!! i cant wait already!! so excited!!

i LOVE their funky, colorful clothes for their new concept!!!

i love how KARA is so versatile.

They can do tomboy style.

They can do sexy

and they can do cute!!!

leave it up to KARA to be the versatile girl group!! :)

Guest iBC-NUB

Whaa.. they all look so pretty

i really like setting and colors,

very funky and Seungyeon

looks the youngest imo LOL

but still shes adorable, can't

wait for their comeback in 2 days!

Guest Kara_Hyori

I'm really looking forward for there comeback!! so excited, no matter what type of concept they do I don't really care.... fighting!

Guest JazzyMina

Is it me or do they not lk as close as the old Kara did? Dunoo.. the pics u showed shows mre like the Old KARA sticking together and the others just randmly standing around next to them?

Oh WEL i love Kara and im exctd bot their comeback =D

only a few dys yet now

WOOT WOOT =P

yes,i hope they change their style to a new one and im glad they did it!!!^^

they look cute.:)

and i simply think that Hara is such an adorable cutie~ i cant wait for their song and see what they are showing us..lol.

hwaiting Kara.and yup they look better than 4 girls.but i miss Sunghee still.

Guest icecube.

To me, I prefer Kim Sunghee over the 2 members but ... be happy with what you have right ?

The Gu something girl is really pretty . I think the Kang Ji Young girl looks like Nicole in the photoshoots ..

Archived