☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest widdy

CONGRATS again & again my boys!!!!! 2PM is the hottest time of the day<33

yepp cant wait to watch Madam B Salon Is it tonight??

Taec will rap in Navi song instead of Jay? wow...I will look forward to seeing it :D Jay's rap was genius and awesome

Taec's a good rapper as well and I wonder if he's gonna write his own rap like Jay did =)

getting jealous is fine...thats a part of being a fangirl lol but we shouldn't go that far(hating the girl and want to keep ur idol as yours forever) and turn into an anti. thats not right...we should be happy to see our beloved idols happy right?

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haiphuong

check the news here and you'll know.

scroll down to the topic Wooyoung's Message - "I'm Sorry"

I think that WY didn't need to apologize for that incident, as long as JS didn't upset about that, it's ok. I think JS loves WY so much. I realize that he seems to love to punch WY's cheeks. I noticed that when I watch Idol Show Star Golbin Bell Episode, after WY danced to JBR, and in the video of the interview after their 1st #1 at MCountdown.

Guest touchtheskies.

yepp cant wait to watch Madam B Salon Is it tonight??

tmr night. friday night.

HQ MCD 090514 2PM winning #1 Spot + Encore

HQ 090514 Mɩryang Soɳg Festɩval - 2PM Again & Again

my boys are awesome <3

and on mucore, the boys are gonna combine with their other half, 2am and perform a oneday special.

a friend's confession + again & again [:

i cannot wait!

Guest kukiemonster

congrats to the boys........you deserve it boys..

taec with navi? is he gonna come up with a new rap? or is he going to use Jay's rap?

i cannot help but to notice that Wooyoung is not all smiley and hyper like he usually do after the incident thing...

wooyoung dont feel depress!!! Netizen just pain in the ***

omo thank for news yanasot !! cant wait oneday performance !!

i cant find vid when perofrmance yet , anyone have it?

Guest widdy

tmr night. friday night.

HQ MCD 090514 2PM winning #1 Spot + Encore

HQ 090514 Mɩryang Soɳg Festɩval - 2PM Again & Again

my boys are awesome <3

and on mucore, the boys are gonna combine with their other half, 2am and perform a oneday special.

i cannot wait!

ah tomorrow Thank you for sharing the links too <3

Oneday special!! cant wait cant wait~

and to make us wish we was the girl xD

khunaegi.gif

yum.gif

our puppy <3

khunah.gif

cr: Kirstyn Bestiz

Guest *CuTiE*

^^^

lol yes if only that wish could come true lol..,, anyways that absolutely looks sweet lol...

he looks very very shy.. lol.. he such a cutie.. lol i though it's gonna be more awkward but khun is a nice guy// he looks like he enjoying it too lol.. seems like 2pm boys rarely got time to go out and have fun like this.. it's probably can be consider as his holiday work? lol having fun but need to act too..--;; haha

and congrat to the boyss~ yeahhh!! now i'm so excited for tmr ^.^

Guest baegiho

man~~~

i'm telling myself this is only a tv show, i shouldn't worry about it too much

but when i saw the previews my heart still hurts~~

I love khun too much to handle this

don't even know if i will be able to watch the show or not~~

me too . i can't sleep. T^T

finally!!! i've been missing out on too much! no internet access for 4 days sucks!

check the news here and you'll know.

scroll down to the topic Wooyoung's Message - "I'm Sorry"

awww... i think the whole thing was just blown out of proportion. wooyoungie is just blunt. heck, all of them are blunt so that's why i don't think junsu thought anything of it. but that's still so nice of wooyoungie to acknowledge the fans' reactions re: respect. it just shows how truly matured he is (and all of them are) even though sometimes they act like little dorks. :D

i cannot wait!

:w00t: YEY!!! can't wait for this! oneday ftw!

congrats to the boys for another win! i see junsu's the one holding the award now? :D i'm still gonna look at the vid so i don't know if it was handed to him or if the boys decided they would take turns holding the trophies. if khun holds/takes it on the next win then they prolly agreed on the latter. :) our boys be so sharing... :lol:

on khun's gf ~ i really wanna watch that show cos i'm thinking he might bring her to see the boys? :D i wanna see their reactions! esp. the junbros'. :D i actually enjoyed watching the short clip. they looked sweet. and yeah i can sooo totally understand how she's all over him. cos if i were her and khun's junsu, i'd prolly be even worse. :P i don't think she's gonna get that much heat though. hottests seem like fans with good heads on their shoulders to me. i can say that for the international hottests at least. :) hottests who are khun-biased would of course understandably be jealous but i don't think they're gonna go so far as attack the girl (cyberworld or real). but it also got me thinking...i just wish, hope, pray the other 2pm members won't follow suit cos i'll die a million deaths if i see junsu in khun's place. i won't bite. i'll just go to a dark corner and rock myself to denial-land.

Guest 2pmlove

congrats!

the third #1...

i think jyp has finally find the right track for the boys...

their manly image + funny character does seems similar to what shinhwa used to be... isnt it?

this is wat the k-pop are lack of now..

2pm fighting!

Guest Stephy18

CONGRATS ON GETTING #1 AGAIN!

SO PROUD OF THEM!

THEIR SO HAPPY THEY I'M SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR.

CROSS FINGERS THEY TAKE #1 FOR MB AND INKI.

Is it me or does Wooyoung seem sad compared to their previous wins.

I hope his eariler incident doesnt make him more conservative.

I really miss the hyper Wooyoung...he seems more restricted to show emotion...sad!!!

I tend to see the trend with other idol group as well. At first their really hyper/ show their personality.

But as time goes by they tend to not show any more emotion and become reserved so they dont cause rumors...that sucks!

Guest eu`NICE

Congrats on the boys 3rd win..!

So it is really Again & Again..

I guess the fans reaction may have cause Wooyoung to be slightly more downcasted.

But I really want to see the happy wooyoung back!

That playful dork..

I hope HOTTEST netizens wont be so hard on it.

Since (I guess) HOTTEST know that Wooyoung and his Hyungs are just playing around.

(:

Guest Kaeryn

Oh my god !

I feel so good right now !

3rd win !!!! Congrats boys <3

These guys are so much LOVE

I'm so proud of theeeem !

Hottest JJANG 2PM JJANG !

Guest lovekhunnie

me too . i can't sleep. T^T

Awwwww.. to all the KHUN DIE HARD FANS! It's quite alright, lol.. no worries!

Breathe in and breathe out lol.. hehe..

When I saw it, I felt so so bad. I seriously felt like my heart was shattered to a hundred pieces

lol.. KHUN is my absolute FAVOURITE of ALL time! All KHUNNIE fans know exactly how you all feel! lol..

He was the reason why I started liking 2PM! So cheer up!!!! He doesn't want any

fans to be sad! =)

But it's a-okay! Lol.. I just think about how it would be like to be in her shoes!

I would be the happiest girl in the entire world! <3

Also, CONGRATS TO 2PM on their 3RDDDD WIN!

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let's see them take more home!!!

<3

Ps. Let's hope youngie is over the whole incident! We loveeeeeee him!!!!!!!

Archived