☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest last love.

Please refrain from spamming. :[ Besides, do not post if you don't have anything .. positive or .. encouraging to say! :[

I don't think we should be up in arms, if Khun and that girl decide to actually become a real couple. o.o I mean, if he decides to, then it's his choice. It's his happiness, y'know? We can be disappointed, but let's be better fans and support Khun in his "relationship" even when they "break up." :]]]]] <3

Guest lovebaby

The front page is really pretty ^^ Great revamp

May I ask when the Mnet scandal show will air? I'm interested in seeing it.

Regarding the show itself, I agree with many other people here that it's Khun's decision whether or not he chooses to give her his number, and that fans should respect his decision. I'm sure many are unhappy with it, but what can we do, right?

:lol: Wow thankyou chewygum for these vids.

and i finally found this New Idol eng-sub. :D

[HQ] 090226 2PM Idol Army Ep. 13 - SGB Parody (subbed) 1/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3QheRn-tA

Yey, thank you for posting this ^^

I didn't know it was subbed already.

Guest mulamula

ABOUT MNET SCANDAL

I feel more sorry about the girls who participate ... how can that one girl not fall in love with Khun?

Guest candyapple1111

Taec, Wooyoung, Junho and Jay were on Super 100 bride wide news

Wide News

Jay rockin out to Billie Jean

Jayism

Guest miszmicheiie

Ahhhhh! I got mine in the mail yesterday as well. I uploaded it to my ipod immediately and it's been on repeat ever since as well. :)

Did 2pm's performance on MTV Iggy ever come out? I never saw anything about it. =/

hey nope they havent updated it.

im actually in alliance with them so when i know, i'll be sure to let everyone know here :)

*i dont really know how to work all the tricks so i apologize b4hand b/c i dont know how to hide other artists' names*

i've been like bugging her abt it for weeks haha

but they were feat. BoA and now i think it's the MAP THE SOUL TOUR

Guest bendan

hey nope they havent updated it.

im actually in alliance with them so when i know, i'll be sure to let everyone know here :)

*i dont really know how to work all the tricks so i apologize b4hand b/c i dont know how to hide other artists' names*

i've been like bugging her abt it for weeks haha

but they were feat. BoA and now i think it's the MAP THE SOUL TOUR

yea seriously when is the iggy vids coming D: i keep checking for them.

boa's performance was in december and they uploaded it in april.

at this rate, i think 2PM's perf will be uploaded in the summer -__-

A little more INFO about MNET Scandel Show.

Like someone said before Wheesung is taking part in it too..

So somethings i learn about the show...

- "The two not only call and send each other messages with the mobile provided by the show, but they also spend time together like any other normal couple would." - about Wheesung BUT this is/can be refered to our Khunnie's "relationship"

- "Whee-sung met the friends of his reality “girlfriend”, who oppose the match." - Khunnie CAN meet the friends or Whatnot...

- MAIN PURPOSE: After their week long relationship comes to an end, they will be given the opportunity to exchange their real phone numbers and decide whether they will part ways or become a real couple.

The last part makes me SUPER SAD... and Khunnie being the nice guy he is, will probly give his #... =_= lol

Full Artical: Link

- Cr. PopSeoul

Wow! After just a week they have to decide to be together? That is sort of soon! But I guess there is nothing we can do, so goodluck to our Khun! :) Oh and I think the fans will be just fine. I don't think we Hottest are as crazy as other fanclubs. :)

P.S. However the Hottest in Thailand may take issues :o

Guest thealien.

here u go jenny :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN08JkubYTw

credit ha212nalee

Thanks Eija. (: JUNSU IS SINGING YOU ARE NOT ALONE BY MICHEAL JACKSON. o-o oh how i wish he added a rap into his cover. o-o and i died too when he pointed to the camera. whoever captured this probably just froze to death. lmao. and that mc. XD he is hilarious.

nyahahaha! oh jenny. :D let's just all sit back and stare at the smexy beast. but if we must share parts of him, i'm calling dibs on his voice! :P

NO DIBS. PERIOD. lol. (: we're all sharing. XD

And like what lovescape! said, please try your best to refrain from spamming. I know we are all hyped and freaked out about khun and his fake girlfriend, but IT'S JUST A SHOW. Producers are just saying "oh if they want to be friends then they can exchange numbers" to hype fans up. They want $$ and ratings, so of course they will try their very best to make people watch and rate the show. Especially now that WGM is loosing its popularity. LMAO. Just think of it this way "KHUN IS GOING TO BE ON ANOTHER SHOW!"

(C_ as tagged. bestiz. and 2ONEDAY.

MORE AT 2ONEDAY.

I wished that it'd be Wooyoung instead of Khun on the MNET scandal show, just because WY is so "pure" according to the rest of the 2PM guys ie. he's never kissed a girl before etc. It'd probably be cute to see how he interacts with the ladies :D

Guest thisholywar

about the mnet scandal stuff: isn't there a rule in the jype business that the boys can't have girlfriends? no alcohol, no drugs, no girls. i heard this in an interview with khun on chanrakkhun.com! so i don't know, maybe he'll say no because of that. but then again >_> they probably all enjoy alcohol from time to time...

Guest CharlotteDarcy

CharlotteDarcy

there should have been a warning before the clip.

warning: may cause heart attacks, hyperventilation, and blackouts.

:wub:

No. THE VIDEO I'm about to post needs a warning.

contains lots of slo-mo of Junsu, Taek in water, and other suggestive scenes.

haha.

I made it last year. *fans self*

P.S. Why is Wooyoung on diet again?

Guest loveofmylife

hmm, am i the only one who likes khun's hair? LOL

khun BEFORE was really cute, but... super cute.

I LOVE this manly version of him.

I nearly, went 'holy crap' when i saw him in the mv. he looked so darn hot.

i love manly guys over girly cute looking guys. maybe thats why.

but i REALLY REALLY adore his faux hawk.

the reason why khun chose to wear the hat is because when that star king was filmed, it was BEFORE the mv teaser was released :)

you're not the only one that loves his new hair cut!ehhe it fits him well..at first i was kind of ify about it, but i kept looking at his hair cut and he pulls it off lovely!

Guest TKna

No. THE VIDEO I'm about to post needs a warning.

contains lots of slo-mo of Junsu, Taek in water, and other suggestive scenes.

haha.

I made it last year. *fans self*

P.S. Why is Wooyoung on diet again?

both chansung and wooyoung are trying to build their body based on article i read at 2oneday.

so fans be on a look out for 6pack abs in the future???? lol...jk. anywho changsung said in one

of the radio interview the host ask him if he had a 6pack yet he said only a 2pack lol...

I thought that was funny...ahehe!. thanks for sharing the vdo.

Guest Soapopolous

They wanted Wooyoung and Chansung to have a more mature look to them for their single.

"Chansung and Wooyoung 2 members of the group 2PM are both an a diet for the new single “Again & Again”. To make them look even greater, part of their meals are brown rice, chicken breast, banana and sweet potato to lose weight. With their new shorter hair suited to their faces make them look really masculine."

credits to: 2pm online

I don't think they needed the diet.. maybe tone a little, but I miss Wooyoung's cheeks :( haha

Guest she-smiles

2PM: What make us 'feel down'...

Only a week, after 2PM’s latest album has been released, their single ‘Again & Again’ and album ‘Time for Change’ are on the top rank of several Korean leading music charts. Today, 2PM members are talking about the thing that cause them feel down.

Jaeboem said, “I’m short? No, just average. ” Jaeboem, 2PM’s leader insisted that he did not feel down with his height that is in average level but it’s because average height of 2PM members is 180 cm, that made him seems short. However, even Jaeboem is 174cm, but his wonderful ‘chocolate abs’ is the best in this group. Jaeboem also added that, “My Korean is not good enough. So when we were in TV or radio program I could not understand the whole thing or laugh together with them and this condition made me feel down.” Jaeboem was born in US and came back to Korea last five year for debuting to be a singer.

Chansung, the youngest in this group said, “I am a real Korean-born but they teased me that my Korean is worse than Jaeboem bro. ”

“When I say something, my words are not continuing smoothly. They have teased me about this. ” He said while was laughing. “However, I still could not fix this problem, so it made me feel down.” Chansung said humorously that, “Because I have a childish personality, so I did not get angry when they teased me. All bros always do like that and I am an easy-going and playful one. ” “However, the teasing that my Korean is worse than Jaeboem bro who has lived in US for 18 years seems too much.”

Junsu has a problem with his forgetful habit. “My forgetful habit is a serious problem.” He mentioned something he forgot included his purse and the worst case is his video camera that cost a million won. That big amount of money was a reward from a singing contest which he won before the debut. “I was shocked.” That camera is very important for Junsu dance practicing. The boys said, “he might be amnesia.” Junsu sigh and said, “at that time I was serious about this problem and though that I should have a hypnotized treatment”

Taecyeon has a problem with his dressing style. He said, “My dressing style doesn’t work.” The other members said loudly, “It’s not, ‘doesn’t work’ but it is ‘weird’.” Taecyoen responded angrily that, “ do we need to dress fashionable when we go to supermarket?” Then, he smile and said, “not only my friends but even fans also teased me about this. So, I should pay attention on this.” It seems like Taecyeon still has confidence on his fashion philosophy (?) “I have my own style.”

Junho, “I’m not a funny? Let’s re-think about it tonight.” Junho said, “my friends said I’m not a funny one but actually it’s because I’m intended not to be funny and keep watching other’s reaction.” The members were trying to tease Junho’s word but he reacted calmly with resisting, “before you go to bed to night, think about it thoroughly and laugh.” “I’m the one who easily feel down. I always think that I would do better for our stage performances.” Junho said.

Wooyoung “Don’t ask me why I cried last night, my eyes just puffy.” “Sometimes our fans asked me why I cried last night.” Wooyoung said. “My eyes are small, so when it was puffy in the morning, I could not go anywhere.” During the interviewing, the reporter told him, “it is not that bad.” Woo Young responded quickly, “it could be seen clearly through TV, my eyes were disappeared.” He sigh dejectedly, “is it a incurable symptom?”

Nichkhun, “I’m very happy, I can eat as much as I want and never gain weight.” The last member of the group said about the topic ‘feel down’ shortly, “I’m happy.” He was trying to gather and arrange Korean language which is not so good in his minds for few minutes. “I ate a lot but have not gained weight…” Then, his team members shouted loudly, “that’s enough!” Nickhun intended to say that his muscle is less than other members but it seems like he said something wrong. He added, “because I’m not good at Korean.” Others 2PM members clicked their tongue and said, “he is not good at Korean, just only this kind of situation.”

cr: MK.co.kr & 2PM online

Aww, I love my boys so much! I know they can't be perfect, but I love them the way they are.

Taek baby, I LOVE the way you dress, that's why I fell for you in the first place. Or maybe my taste in style is "weird" too?

Haha <33

2PM jjang!

Archived