☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

the mnet scandal show sounds fun... but also could mean trouble since Korean Fans are known to get a little overzealous at times. Let's hope that everyone can remember that it's all MADE FOR TV and not real...

Is it a one-episode deal or will they have a long-term filming schedule aka relationship? If they do, isn't it similar to "We got married"? But a little less extreme?

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The front page looks awesome!

But I think that to help readers keep up with all of the shows the boys are currently doing, the shows they have done already, and also their current schedule these things should be posted on the front page like in the DBSK thread.

Just some suggestions to help finding links etc. easier. I know I have a hard time finding specific links for shows sometimes too, especially star king... but I think that's because every time a full star king episode is posted it gets deleted shortly after <_<

Oh and thank you to the person that tried to help answering my Hot Blood ep. 7 & 8 question. I already knew that she was subbing that episode, but I was hoping someone had already subbed it so that I can watch it now. My college break ends on monday and I was trying to watch as much of the show as possible before I had to get back to doing the usual college routine... that involves little to no kpop to feed my ever growing hunger.. :(

Thanks to everyone who has provided links and HQ pictures these last few pages ^_^

Guest Ella_Kwan

Mnet Love Scandal on Sunday, 3 May 2009 at Lotte world with his fake girlfriend!!!!

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!! That girl isn't Natalie White!!!!

And She appeared on MBC Gagya Recording with Khinnie on yesterday, too!!!!

feel so sad to tell you a bad news T T there's a brandnew show named 'scandle' here in korea which's designed to star a celibrity and just an ordinary people and pretend that they're together(as a couple)and khun seems to be fliming that show right now with a unknown girl. and there's this another show called 'gag yah' and while shooting that show, khun was asked about his ideal type girl......and he said he'd prefer adorable girls and apparently he brought that girl up on the stage and said she's the one......OMG

Cr.베이비쿤@Ch'an rak Khun and Bestiz

DUDE! When i saw that pic of her arm &him, i FREAKED!

OH WOW.. is this a new show??!!??

I want to be his Fake GF... Netz are going to bash her like crazy.! (She just better not get tooo close w/ him.... -_-)

Guest she-smiles

i_o_ui breathe in, breathe out! lol.

if your description of mnet scandal is correct,

then i too fear for that lucky girl.

like mikanpuriname said, it means trouble as well.

cause ya know how some fans can be - very scary. =/

khun bringing her onto the stage at the gag show was simply fanservice,

even though it seems disheartening to most of us. lol.

but i see the cuteness and innocence in khun,

that he would choose an ordinary girl rather than a top idol. =)

anyway, hopefully a better clarification of mnet scandal will come out soon.

cause i don't want fans and hottest to start fretting.

you're sweet, khun! jjang <3

Guest CharlotteDarcy

wow. there's always an overdose of Khun's photos when I come in here. So what's the deal about his fake girlfriend? If it's only for a show, why are some of you upset?

Guest thealien.

Mnet Love Scandal on Sunday, 3 May 2009 at Lotte world with his fake girlfriend!!!!

It's just a show. NO biggie. HAHAHA. I would only freak like a fangirl if the girl was a noona. HAHAHAHAHA. If she isn't a noona then ohwells, overall it's still just a show. ROFL.

Junsu has always been cute and hot. His bowl-cut made him look awkward because his face appeared to be cute but the way he dressed was kinda gangster-ish that's where all the awkwardness came from. LOL. Nonetheless, he looked okay with the bowl cut. I prefer him to never go back to that haircut unless he wants to dress in that cute ahjumma costume like he did during idol army. LOL. x-x

Guest mon*blanc

yea the whole fake girlfriend thing got me thinking.

If we love the boys so much..should we be selfish and hope they dont have girlfriends EVER...

or should we hope that they find some genuine nice girls that they can have a real relationship with?

hm...just a random thought!

neways the boys are doing awesome with their promo activities!!! Keep up the hottness!!haha

just for the record..my mom just walked by my desktop and saw my wallpaper(which was 2pm's visit on sukira)

and guess who she said was "pretty cute"

my favourite members CHANSUNGIEE.and hunk Taecyeon* B)

oh yea guys! please vote for 2PM! they won the month of April round, now its MAY and they dropped to 6th!

Let's help our fellow hottests vote for our boys!

here's the link:

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor...4736&cd=483

press the purple button to vote

(you may vote every 10 secs) :D

Guest eija

wow. there's always an overdose of Khun's photos when I come in here. So what's the deal about his fake girlfriend? If it's only for a show, why are some of you upset?

:lol: ..

no need to freak out guys..khunnie is a grown up man..

he have all the rite to like a girl...we did not owned khunnie..nor do the rest of 2PM members

we shud support them if they think they are ready to have a girlfriend..

that wuld be more great on showing our love towards 2PM

and i hope HOTTEST n netizen wont freak out too..it just a show ..

and yes..junsu really turn into one hot man..

i just died last nite when i watched fancam of junsu at Madam b salon or whatever the show called

he is so freakin good looking n a great singer too

~edit..

the front page look awesome..thanx for the updates.. :lol:

Guest Childlike Faith

Jay covering for Taec is so amazing to me. :mellow: I can't get over it.

Little guy, big presence.

Can't decide who's my favorite! I think I'm leaning towards Wooyoung. :D

But Junsu's vocals are mesmerizing. I love listening to him sing!!

Guest enoerauqs

thank you for sharing pics everyone :D asdgjl;a Wooyoungie!!! <33 thank you eija Woo looks so damn cute in those pics His expression's like this >:l all serious and then.. xD :D haha so cute!

yana<3 Taec beast is love! he can be dorky and hottie at the same time^^ and thx for the schedule! trueloveaffairs- Khun makin a heart is really adorable<33

nortarkat Thank you so much for sharing=) "I went back home to Thailand more often than you did." , "It seems like we met Khun's mother more often than yours." Khun visited his family in Thailand more than our magnae did LOL and his house is the nearest.. xD I bet he's really happy living with his hyungs so he doesn't get that much homesick :) thats good! aww...they met Khun's mom often too Thats so cute so they all are close like real family and Khun's mom is such a wonderful person^^

I cant wait for 2PM to have their own concert too. I will def go there no exception! coz it's my boys' 1st concert hehe

OMG somebody pls tell me what this event is! it looks like an opening of something.. Ok I think its Madam B Salon ^^ cant wait to watch this!

Jay and Junsu look :o so hot!!!! omg lovin their outfits too! and I see Oneday :)

Michael Jay<3

Is that Kwon with his back turned next to Jae?

I can't wait for this to come out!

Guest she-smiles

Take that back! NOW! Lol, just kidding. (: The more love Junsu receives the merrier I am. Thanks for the pictures. (:

LOL, love is selfish. i know. :P

wow. there's always an overdose of Khun's photos when I come in here.

as much as i love khun, i agree. lol.

i've already posted up junsu's pictures earlier,

so here are my other underrated boys (from hi seoul):

JUNHO.

oh dear. he is so adorable!

n1.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

n6.jpg

n8.jpg

WOOYOUNG.

i just wanna pinch your cheeks!

n4.jpg

n5.jpg

n9.jpg

CHANSUNG.

maknae, why must you be so sexy?

n7.jpg

n10.jpg

cr: 2PM online & as tagged

Guest thealien.

and yes..junsu really turn into one hot man..

i just died last nite when i watched fancam of junsu at Madam b salon or whatever the show called

he is so freakin good looking n a great singer too

What fancam is that? Can you give me streaming link to watch that eija?

Guest cheese*

^

^

^

GOSH, that picture of wooyoung is so darn cute. that cheeky cheeks really makes you want to pinch him. lol.

oh, and the news about that scandal show when is it going to be on air?

Take that back! NOW! Lol, just kidding. (: The more love Junsu receives the merrier I am. Thanks for the pictures. (:

nyahahaha! oh jenny. :D let's just all sit back and stare at the smexy beast. but if we must share parts of him, i'm calling dibs on his voice! :P

There are no words to express how I feel after after reading and seeing these pictures!!!!! TT^TT

your "this is how i feel" pics are so hilarious! :lol:

on khunnie's fake gf -- can't wait to watch that show! i feel sorry for her already. and she really looks pretty and simple (not dressing sexy or having too much makeup or anything like that plus she knows her bags cos me spy a balenciaga purse! :lol: ), props to you girl! when kim hyun joong was first announced to be in wgm with hwangbo, fans started attacking her without even finding out her personality and a lot of them changed their minds when they actually started watching their interaction on the show. and she was a celebrity. imagine the pressure on this non-celebrity for fake-dating khun. :( but i can also understand the apprehension of khun's fans cos if this were junsu i'd also be posting those "this is how i feel" pics that i_o_ui did! :lol:

But Junsu's vocals are mesmerizing. I love listening to him sing!!

you got that right! he really soothes me when i get all burned out and stressed out. kim junsu, my personal spa therapist. :D

eija, thanks for those pics! and on the cartoon thingie, is that a character chart for a fanstory or something? junsunim. :D so he's the bossman? :D awww and woodongie! :D

Guest last love.

LOL, you guys are funny. x; Don't freak out too much about the Khun and fake girlfriend thing. He's not really taken. If anything, this is probably going to create more popularity for Khun, as we get to see the sweeter side to him. ;] You should be more excited for this! ^-^ You get to see what Khun would be like if he was your boyfriend. ;D

Thanks for all the pictures, guys! :] The Children's Day performance was ADORABLE. <3 ldkfjakljdsf Jay's so cute when he walks over to the mini-fanboys and mini-fangirls! :]]]

JOAAAAN. The front page looks great! *Q* <3 Thanks for updating it. ;] <3

Guest haiphuong

These clips are great.

I find it's funny when watching them performed "10 out of 10" for the kids :D, just like they used to perform this song for the elder in Idol Show. I think they must have feel awkward :P

About the Again & Again performance, I see many light blue balloons waving for them. I guess that's SHINee colour. I'm very happy to see Shining World and Hottest stand next to each other and cheer for them.

I really love Khun's fancam. Seems like he and Jay speak English to each other. Jay is so cute. I think Jay is the only leader that has many images: manly, sexy, funny, innocent (he's always be bullied by the 2PM younger brothers), childish, cute.....

Thanks for sharing

Archived