☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guess the company is trying to get Chansung back to how he used to be on "High Kick" (that skinny but only manlier). Though we know he is healthy (his making of the artist <3), but he did look a bit unfit standing besides the other guys. lol

i'm stalking this thread man, there seems to be something new every 10 minutes.. thank you all for sharing all the pics.. really appreciate it ^__^

awww Khun don't cry *hands tissue*

best ---> they all got hotter.

worst ---> i like all the changes, so i got no worst.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miszmba

Junho has been getting a lot more attention recently, I'm really happy about that. :D

From best changes, I would say Junsu. I really wasn't of a fan of his last hairstyle. His new hairstyle looks great now though, it really suites his nice looking face :)

For worst, I'm not too sure. But I'm not really a fan of Jay's hair. Especially that one side; tbh I really liked his hair best at HB. They all look great though :)

Guest tikamicizia

jay's without that side hair thingy will be great *imho.. but I guess it's his signature

junho --> yeaahh he's getting more attention. yayy

junsu --> soo good looking, I never thought he can be this handsome. hehe

chansung --> oh myy high kick hair will make him so so sooo handsomeee, new fan base will bee created. hahaha. but maybe that kinda hair doesn't fit 2pm concept (actually khun looking best with that hair style too)

taec --> no need too many styles. his face already stands out and unique. esp. his european outfits style hahahhahaah "miss idol show moment"

Guest bery1_16

best -> guess will be junsu... he looks damn hot!

worst -> i love wooyoung but really not liking his hair... and he becomes too skinny... poor boy!

Guest baegiho

Khunnie my prince's so smart cute . i love khun sooooooooooo much.

:D -------------------- :D --------------------- :lol: ---------------------- :lol:

Guest widdy

2PM EXR party pics Korean fans are so lucky! :D the boys look so hot<3

khunexrparty.jpg

2pmexrparty.jpg

exrp1.jpg

exrp2.jpg

exrp3.jpg

exrp4.jpg

exrp5.jpg

exrp5b.jpg

exrp6.jpg

exrp7.jpg

exrp8.jpg

exrp9.jpg

exrp10.jpg

exrp11.jpg

exrp12.jpg

exrp13.jpg

exrp14.jpg

qtujpwgja'gjspog finale?? xD I spot pink CK boxers again lol and his belt is cute

jayexr.jpg

Taec.. smoky eye so hot

kitty1.jpg

kitty2f.jpg

More Jay

12314412.jpg

1242564.jpg

cr: 2PMania, Way to Jay, bestiz, as tagged

Guest ddalgi<3

BEST CHANGE : gotta say junsu! his bowl cut was unacceptable!! he looked like a man tryna be a young boy again or something..which he's not!

WORST: ...khun's hair isn't THAT bad, but i prefer his old hair so i'll just say him. we all know khun looks good no matter what he does :)

Guest yblove

I wont comment on worst change because I dont want nobody coming at me attacking me for it. As for best change Id say Junsu's new look is pretty awesome. His hairstyle has that sort of urban emo vibe to it im feeling that. Then again I liked his old hair style too but now this one tops that.

Guest badtzmarujung

:P sorry I forgot to answer the question.

I think Junsu & Junho (Jun'brother ke ke) is better than 1st album. Esp Hairstyle is great and dance too.

I don't like new hair of Nichkhun. But now his hair is longer than first time I saw. I think it better now. (When I saw his hair now. I usually think about onion club cartoon)

onion%20club.jpgA7806374-294[1].jpg

ooo thanks for the pics from the concert/fashion show korean hottest are indeed lucky!!

So for the worst n best change:

I just LOVE Junsu's new look so so so so so much better than that awful bowl cut he had so happy its gone!

An in performances I've started to notice Taec a lot more...

As for Chan as much as I LOVE the new hair I can't help to feel a little bit sad over that the bun is gone....haha

Ok have a little gift LOL

Was bored so I had to make a 2PM video!

It's a little b-day gift for ma baby Woo!!

HAPPY B-DAY WOOIE!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqtefq1A_MY

(I just uploaded so the quality might be a bit off)

Guest widdy

more

khunnieexr.jpg

exrparty1.jpg

catexr2.jpg

catexr3.jpg

cr: C'han-rak-khun, Catch You

boys sang 'I dont know I came back(돌아올지도 몰라)' live on Shim Shim Ta Pa I guess I just heard it.. they sounded pretty good and I LOVED the song.. mayb they will promote this song too like 'Only you' Jay and Junsu also sang 'Incomplete' again xD I bet its their fav song. This version was really really good 2 angelic voices and they sang with their own style^^

EDIT: Jay & Junsu 'Incomplete' at Shim Shim Ta Pa

WooYoung WooYoungie Woodong WooMandoo ah HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I LOVE YOU MY BABI

wy6tile.jpg

^lol TAEC!!!!!!!

oh man look like there a BIG change that the boys going to win #1 for `again & again`

cause i just check kmusic charts & `again & again` is either #1 or in the top 5/10 =DDDDDDDDD, I'm crossing

my finger & hoping for the best. (but i am not going to get my hope up though BEST OF LUCK!!!)

Guest foreverasian3

^ that's soo cute, thanks for sharin! they actually look like 2pm lol.

i wish there were translations though :[

xDD;;Welcomes. Since their

hairstyles were similar it was hard at

first to distinguish between who was who.

Except Junsu, Junho and Nichkhun.~

Archived