Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kaeryn

Oh~~ !

These pics are so WOW !

And Jaebum's expression... I think I'm dying !

Sad that they cut the song but I hope they won't do it again...

I can't wait for the other performances >_<

Guest HunterJ

Does anyone have the ending part where Chansung is dancing to Sorry Sorry? And everybody were looking at him. Haha.

Guest ddalgi<3

this made me sad.

because we all know how ridiculously hard 2PM works to please viewers & their fans,

but just 'cause of the freaking mics & awkward camera angles,...i guess it's not as bomb as it could be.

seriously, not to make a big deal...but the camera angles were dumb.

they did that cheesy zooming-in thing when theyre supposed to be serious or whatever

so the effect makes their performance look all...up in your face.

okay i'm not making sense. but whatever nvm.

2PM!!! <3 dont lose heart--we're rooting for you!! <3

man, these boys are so sexy. & YES, junho is getting sexier & sexier.

but whether i like it or not (sometimes i dont) ,i'll always be captive of taecyeon ...dangit.

haha <3

Guest Kiss Me

Oh my goodness.

They were so freaking HOT!<3

Aww, 2PM, I freaking love love you guys!

BUT why the heck was their performance so short?

Most folks don't get their songs cut off until they promoted the song for a while, but it was their comeback for goodness sake!

Its not like 2PM was performing a LOT of songs either.

Usually other comeback artists get to sing 2-3 songs too! So why cut off the main song?

Ugh, we will never understand will we? Is it because they'll be too tired & out of breath if they do the whole song?

Good thing the camera & mics were a lot better for this performance.

BUT WHY OH WHY did the mic had be all muffled at Taec's part? WHY?!?!?! :(

He still looked & sounded sexy though.. psh, he can overcome anything!

GO 2PM<3

Guest jas282

2PM's Thanks To (wonder girls)

direct translation therefore many sentences might not make sense

Junho

sincere sunye, stable(?) yeeun

mysterious yoobin noona, cute sohee sunmi

Wooyoung

Wonder Girls who make us proud Sunye Yoobin Yeeun Sun Mi Sohee

now getting hot(popular) !!!!!!^^

Junsu

sending greetings to Wonder Girls who are in US now. pretty sunmi, sohee whom you would want to take care and love, sunye who drinks the wrong drink, yeeun who no longer feel awkward, yoobin ah, let's use korean to rap~

Jaebum

...Joo, Wonder Girls, 2AM Brothers,..... thank you

Taecyeon

our wondergirls' sunye (selling shoes in newyork), yeeun (really surprise at your english standard), sunmi (how's your feeling dancing tango with me? like it?), sohee (when is the next appointment for my makeup?), yoobin (always looking tired)

Chansung

Wonder Girls

the concert was great. do your best in US too (Fighting!). very cool sunye, yeeun who sings very well,

sohee, i want to have my make up done too! sunmi who is getting skinnier, and yoobin noona, let's go on a radio show again!

Khun

our 2AM, WonderGirls, and JOO.. we must all fighting! (direct translation. literally means "we must all work hard! fighting!")

Guest Stephy18

Does anyone have the ending part where Chansung is dancing to Sorry Sorry? And everybody were looking at him. Haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rGJ8py0x_Y

Here is a SJ fancam and features are Chansung...

It was cool they pulled him out...but a little aweward/funny

cuz he is like the only guy there in 2PM.

The other members were off stage and probably like...CHANSUNG GET OFF!!! lol

I wish all 2pm guys stayed a little and danced with them...

Seeing SJ with oneday a lot now...especially during encores....soo cute.

2pm in waiting room was funny too... they so dorky...SUNBENIEM(shake head)!!!

Guest sunmikiwangjang

this is vid on wonder girls youtube page of the boys asking for us to support wg and how we can do it. the boys are so cute.

I'll watch the perf later on yt.

I'm just here to wish the leadja JPark a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:]

I love you, Jay! hahahaha!

-edit

They did a really good job on their KBS comeback!!!

But dang they all looked tired. =.=

When Junho did his flip my heart skipped a bit coz he was really close to the end of the stage.

Whew~

Good job nonetheless. :]

Guest miszmba

I'm glad more people are recognizing Junho :D Since he doesn't usually get much attention when it comes to international fans. Junho can really perform, sing and did I mention how hot he is :P

I think all the boys did a good job at Music Bank though. The only things that I had issues with were stuff that 2pm couldn't control themselves. So they should be pleased, after all the hard work they've done. :)

Guest widdy

awww 2PM's thanks to Wonder Girls Joo and 2AM soo cute! Thank you for sharing Jas^^

Jay's is short but meaningful as usual xD

Taec's LOL.. if I was Sunmi I would die happy getting to dance tango with you!! and he loves Sohee's doing his makeup! <3 Sunye selling shoes in NY lol silly Okcat

Junsu's to Sohee is really really adorable 'sohee whom you would want to take care and love'..so true she's so cute :D

Sohee's getting popular among 2AM n 2PM she's Jokwon's ideal girl and Chansung wants her to do makeup for him too!! so cute

2PM Comeback stage at MuBank today was really goood!!! much better than yesterday^^ but why was their perf so short?? dang.. and the stage was friggin small aside from that I LOVED it Junho was sooo hot and amazing! Taec's 'Oh no~~' was really sexy Jay and Junsu's 'molla~~' were good today! they're getting better and better Magnae's rap was fierce too Wooyoung and Khun were great!!! so basically..awesome :)

The ending with suju was really cute xD Suju're so nice and Magnae wasso happy and adorable dancing to sorry sorry haha

The performance was good, but what happened to the camera angles?!?! Music Bank are you failing me?? lol

I really enjoyed it, but I felt like something was lacking.. still can't put my finger on it though.. but I really enjoyed watching them do their thing... the intro was hoooot! and they all sounded so good... Junho & Taec love <33

Guest tikamicizia

what's that yahoo royal thing? thanks for the link though,, I'll keep voting. kekeke

btw, music bank's lightings and shooting angles always suck! they did that to SJ too,,

so, I'll keep being positive!! fightiing!! again, with that not-so-loud backsounds and tiring choreo. they sang awesomely!!!

is there other votes for 2pm more? I wanna contribute to them, what can outside korean fans do for themm? esp. to increase the rank? :lol:

Guest ddalgi<3

omg i love 2pm & wondergirls' relationships!! so cute :)

and it's interesting that i can actually understand what they mean in their thanks msgs.

it's probably 'cause so much action is publicly seen by them.

anyway, yeeeeeeeeeeee JYP FAMILY LOVE !

MR. JAYBUM <3 happy birthday <3

youre the sexy doctor. whenever i'm down, watching you perform always brings me up.

you are God's blessing hahaha

anyway, i really love how jay is so sexy & the leader/appa, but hes not afraid to be one of the dorkiest members !

the way he's always eating and how boom always made fun of him on idol show etc. is so cute.

when he debuted, i thought he looked so snobby and i assumed he'd be one of those mean guys who always think theyre better than others and shun girls who arent pretty or whatever (you know what i mean by that--you know those guys) but he's obviously not. & he's from my state ! woo ~

man, i love leader oppa <3

Guest foreverasian3

1231927111_571.jpg

Happy B-day Jay! The hottest leadja alive.~xDD;;

Omgsh, the boys are such dorks, and I'm so glad that

they're so close to the Wondergirls. JYP family whoot!~ :D

Guest kimekwazy

Can anyone download the second screen download available on the 2pm.jype website? The one where they are in purple. I was trying to download it but I kept getting the first one. If anyone is able to get it would u mind sharing?

Archived