☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Fae_Min

it is really shocked me when i read about this news....

but it just something bothering me, whether need to believe it or not....

i know jype can not be trusted, but i don't think they are stupid enough to make fan pissed before the fanmeeting...

if it is true that Jay is not coming back, why jype cannot wait until the fan meeting to announce the news....

and now jype site is already down, had been declared as attacked site....

is it haters wanna see fan and jype fight each other this saturday....

I was wondering the same too.. I don't know.. By releasing this before the press con on Sat is like wanting HOTTESTs to go berserk ryte? Pro/Anti all want Jay back so if JYPE is really the one releasing this, then it's like nuisance!!! they can wait after the press con or later..

Maybe it's juz hater trying to heat up things? *sigh* even with the situation like this, I'm still hoping.. eff.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RYUUSEi

What will happen to the fan meeting now? Will it be cancelled perhaps? Wouldn't surprise me if JYPE backed out on it.

I don't know if it's just because of meaning or words lost in the translation, but why does it seem like they're basically putting all the blame on Jay? And suddenly they had supposedly already planned a comeback? They've been keeping their mouths shut about everything all this time, even during that crazy period when Jay had just left Korea. So why couldn't they leave out the details of his departure now? Why did they have to announce that it's because of something HUGE and basically horrible that Jay has done? Either tell the whole truth, or NOTHING. Are JYPE trying to squeeze even more publicity by using Jay til the end? Because now they're making media go crazy trying to figure out exactly what that horrible deed is.

If they can't tell the whole truth then they should have just said it was a mutual decision and that Jay doesn't want to come back, THE END. Now it's going to effect the rest of 2PM, they'll be haunted by this event even more than they originally would have. The nasty gossip and speculations will never stop thanks to JYPE releasing the announcement this way. And Jay will probably never be able to defend himself against all the accusations that will arise either. GG JYPE, really. GG.

I really don't want to even suspect it, I really don't. But ... what if it's because he made someone pregnant? That will surely be what the media will be having a field day with even if it's not true (which I 80% don't think it is, but who knows).

Guest uh-ohxev

The problem is that he did something worse than the Myspace controversy

and im really curios about it

i just hope it doesn't involves the words girl and baby

see im already jumpin to conclusions!!!!!!!!!!

aigoo what is happening to me

i cant think that way maybe it was just something else

what could be so serious that the other boys would agree to it

I really hope you don't believe that Jaebum actually did something. I'm 80% sure, it's a lie fabricated by JYPE in order to "save" their asses. Though, this makes things much worse.

Since the start, they've blamed Jaebum. First, with "When Jaebum was a trainee, he was a really bad kid..." and now they leave his name with "did something much worse than myspace scandal" Really? What sort of company does this to their own artists? To the people they're suppose to be protecting.

And saying that the 6 members agreed to it, is even a bigger lie. The boys friendship is TRUE. I don't even feel the need to question it, because off-tv they're that way too. "hidden fancams" show how much these boys truly care about each other. I don't doubt that at all. They care a lot about Jaebum, and even when they mention Jaebum on TV it's getting cut out. Therefore, I'm not believing any of that crap JYPE is saying that the boys agreed. JYPE is the one trying to throw Jaebum away, and leaving him with a bad image in Korea.

What's even sadder is that JYPE kept dragging on the false hope, making them look like even bigger douchebags.

Jaebum would've had to commit murder for the boys to be that unforgiving. Nothing here is adding up, and JYPE is just fabricating lies to save themselves, and once again - leaving Jaebum alone and with a "bad image". Too bad none of us are fooled. At least speaking for myself. I'm not blind. The backlash JYPE will recieve now is going to be 100x worse. PREPARE YOURSELVES. You got yourself into this, JYPE. With giving fans false hope and coming up with such a lame excuse to the contract termination. This isn't the end. Whether or not Jay will return, I'm still going to fight. I'm against injustice, and this situation has too much of it.

*LAST POST FOR TODAY, SADLY*

its a million ouch!!!,,, i just finished watching wild bunny for the 10 times and then i visited 2PMalways and then theres a breaking news...so hes really not coming back isnt he??.. i already expected that..at the first place if he really plans to get back they shouldnt wait for 6 mons... i love jay even i started to love 2PM when the time he already left but i think this is the best way for him and to every1 who loves him specially jay... atleast he wont be hurt, hate, confused,sad and cry...he maybe not together with 2PM but he will stay in our hearts.... all i can say to JAY is hope to see you again and thank you for giving us a happy moment and good laugh.. u will always be the LEADJA!!! sob sob :D :D :D :D

NO HE'S GONNA GET MORE HATE FROM NOW ON. Why? Because that announcement from JYPE said that he did something worse than the Myspace controversy. You don't need to look elsewhere, just look within this thread, people already guess that he impregnated some girl and stuff. It's DEFAMATION seriously. I can't get over how ridiculous this announcement is, and how JYPE decides to end this debacle in such a way that would leave Jaebeom scarred for life and prevent him from ever appearing in public again. Such a loser company I will never buy anything from them again.

Also, the 6 members of 2PM will also be affected because now it seems like the image of 2PM and Oneday as a family has been destroyed completely with just one statement from JYPE. I wonder what kind of stupid PR staff came up with this ridiculous official statement.

Guest mika.16

unless jype announces that someone HACKED into their site and posted that message, i dont think anything can be done...

This isnt the type of 'PR' or media-play that JYPE can just fix anymore, they cant come out and say "oh jay says hes very sorry and wants to come back"...

The reason i DONT think its a lie is because jype wouldve used a vague reason, so they can always have jay in their palms as backup, and bring him back when/if they needed him for some reason..

but to make an announcement like this is too official.

Why would they risk it?

But contrary, WHAT could be so wrong that the boys were shocked and decided they couldnt continue with Jay? Murder- he cant get away with that... Sex- everyone does it, why would they drop him for it? punish maybe but not drop.. get someone pregnant - if it happend during AAA days, why would it become an issue now? and how would the public find out anyway?? why would jay have confessed??? And to be honest, its not a good thing, but things like that happen ALL the time in kpop...

Im so lost, dont know who to believe

ok im gonna stop spamming cus i know everyone is just confused too : (

Hottest are down to 288500... thats 800 hottest left the fanclub

Guest hulahoops87

There is already a huge rumor in the korean internet community about jay se* tape. WTF????!!!

Give me a break already, Jay and the rest were too busy during A&A promotion to actually meet girls!! Are you kidding me JYPE??? We're not that stupid!

Guest haiphuong

I am very shock to read the news but I see something strange here.

1. Why do they release this "statement" just 1 day before the fan meeting? If this is true, why they don't say it officially at the fan meeting?

2. At the moment, 2OD and 2pmalways don't say anything yet, even 2pmalways leave it as an allkpop source. Why?

It's a conspiracy.

Guest tikamicizia

LOL sex tape!!! it's sooo predictable tommorow there will be tons of rumors about jay's "SIN". fck. if jype care about jay why they would say that... now some ppl could believe that jay do something really wrong. thanks jyp for making jay looks like the worst person in the world. thanks for shouting to the whole world about that. u're safe now,, good luck with your 6pm. I will support the rest of them coz I don't want another dream to be crushed

why jyp throw away all the sympathies toward jaebum???????? now haters can say jay deserves this coz he did something wrong. 2pm can no longer gain public sympathy. they have to make something really awesome so ppl can respect them. something really talented-wise

NO HE'S GONNA GET MORE HATE FROM NOW ON. Why? Because that announcement from JYPE said that he did something worse than the Myspace controversy. You don't need to look elsewhere, just look within this thread, people already guess that he impregnated some girl and stuff. It's DEFAMATION seriously. I can't get over how ridiculous this announcement is, and how JYPE decides to end this debacle in such a way that would leave Jaebeom scarred for life and prevent him from ever appearing in public again. Such a loser company I will never buy anything from them again.

Also, the 6 members of 2PM will also be affected because now it seems like the image of 2PM and Oneday as a family has been destroyed completely with just one statement from JYPE. I wonder what kind of stupid PR staff came up with this ridiculous official statement.

well if thats the case i feel even more sorry for him... i mean THEM....i tried to come with the official site even though i cant understand korean but something like... virus or something like attack page they really preventing us to know the truth...well i wish they held a proper statement where is JAY will be the one who will speak for himself sigh i still wait i dont want to get over hyped up

Guest yoosufan

All that shi about them deciding Jaebum's withdrawal on the 6th and what not is all BS. Why?

On January 3rd-6th, Wooyoung and Taecyeon were in Busan and Boston respectively. We saw with our own eyes how happy Wooyoung was while he was in Busan. He would have NEVER been like that if he found out about this 'mistake that even shocked the members' on the 3rd. Like what the f. I am so angry at JYPE right now and I am so wanting to swear my richard simmons off right at this moment

All i can confirm is that the initial plan was truly what I had mentioned here and he was to come back by the first quarter of 2010. I didn't know when the decision was made to go back on these plans and fgoing into feb for a while I too was confused with the rumours.

What worries me the most right now is Jay and how he i doing. Because everyone is talking talking talking but he's the only one who might have 1000 things to say but not allowed to say it.

If there are any friends of Jay's reading this forum, please convey to him or pm me if he feels that he is unfairly treated in this whole matter and needs any assistance on legal front. I have connections with legal reps both in Korea and US who can definitely go through the contract termination with him and help him out if he needs anything.

Its disappointing but have a feeling another roller coaster ride is just happening. We need to brace ourselves for the incessant digging and rumours that is going to come at us at full speed in the next few days ahead

Guest Unnursvana

What Jay isn't coming back? what, NO!!!

I won't believe that. After all that JYP has been telling us and giving us hope and then take it away and then giving us a little hope again and taking it away again and now he is just telling us that he isn't coming back and that he did something worse then that thing on his Myspace is just ugh.... I am done believing the things that JYP says for now on.

And that all of the members agreed on it is just ridiculous for me, they were always saying that they didn't have all of there members there and stuff like that, don't tell me they did it all for publicity.

I am so angry and sad right now *sigh*

i say this is all MINI COOPER.

why do they have to put the blame on Jay?!~WHY? did something worse than MS controversy?

idk. but i feel like dying right now, seriously..

who spread his comments on MySpace deserves to be in hell and to those who mistranslated it..

Yeah.. i totally agree with you. That person who hacked his account just ruined his life and our change to get him back! i wonder if that person got fined or sued?..i really hope this will haunt 'that person' who hacked his account & spread those comment for the rest of the life! Come on you just ruin someone's life and Bread & Butter,

I got feeling JYP is twisting the story. Well, all i can say he's playing with the media. Maybe there is a truth behind of this but jyp doesn't want to reveal the real story? Don't know what is he hiding and that just TARNISH Jay's Image! I just don't get it why they only put the blame on Jay!

I'm having mixed feeling right now..

BTW, did anyone manage to access to jype.com? I log onto the site but its said to be an attacked site which could harm my computer?

Guest jserenity

im incredibly saddened by the news, yet so curious about the situation.

something feels odd, unexplained again . i wonder what he did because

what about the members ? if he called a while ago, how can the members be so happy these days ?

i just hope everything turns out for the better ; my heart goes out to jay, jyp, 1:59 pm and all you HOTTESTS,

lets stay strong, right now all we can do is hope for the better

Guest jacq.thinks.kpop.is.cool

Alright.. I have a crazy theory about Jay's "withdrawal".

I think that Jay hasn't officially withdrawn from the group. JYPE is just testing the waters.

6PM + Jay's possible comeback = tons of fans boycotting

What i think is: JYP wants to know if fans will support 6PM if Jay has withdrawn completely and will not come back ever.

6PM + no more Jay forever = ??

So if Hottest support 6PM now because Jay is no longer coming back and we feel the need to support the rest of boys after boycotting for so long, JYP will think hat everything will be fine.

Is this confusing?? i'm sorry if i couldn't get my point across.

This is just a theory i thought of. Maybe i'm just living in denial.. i just want Jay back )':

Guest shinhdeplol

There is already a huge rumor in the korean internet community about jay se* tape. WTF????!!!

Give me a break already, Jay and the rest were too busy during A&A promotion to actually meet girls!! Are you kidding me JYPE??? We're not that stupid!

:huh: i hope this rumour isnt true. if yes, Jay and 2PM will be ruined :huh:

i just want JYP to state clearly what Jay did wrong in the forthcoming press con. he cannot keep things vague like this

Guest chocolateanh

All i can confirm is that the initial plan was truly what I had mentioned here and he was to come back by the first quarter of 2010. I didn't know when the decision was made to go back on these plans and fgoing into feb for a while I too was confused with the rumours.

What worries me the most right now is Jay and how he i doing. Because everyone is talking talking talking but he's the only one who might have 1000 things to say but not allowed to say it.

If there are any friends of Jay's reading this forum, please convey to him or pm me if he feels that he is unfairly treated in this whole matter and needs any assistance on legal front. I have connections with legal reps both in Korea and US who can definitely go through the contract termination with him and help him out if he needs anything.

Its disappointing but have a feeling another roller coaster ride is just happening. We need to brace ourselves for the incessant digging and rumours that is going to come at us at full speed in the next few days ahead

My last post today, once again, I trust you Kabler.. Now is the time we have to protect Jay!! Do not believe in any lies of JYP/JYPE if you love PARK JAEBUM..Hottests, help me quote Kabler's post so maybe any friends of Jay can see it!

And the member of 2pm's fancafe at the moment is 287,715.. many hottests have left...!

Guest mika.16

argh last post again already.

OK i dont trust JYPE, jan 6th... boys were on break, they looked REALLY HAPPY, they were posting on cyworlds etc...

WHY would jay be compelled in December to confess something that happened 6 months ago, and WHY would it be such an issue that he would be kicked out?

WHY announce it NOW? a day before fanmeeting? If it was decided Jan 6th, why did they need almost 2 months to announce it?

WHY would JYPE tarnish his name and leave people wondering by mentioning a 'horrible personal act'?? Why didnt they just say "it was a mutual decision and jay ha decided he will never come back"???

Thanks to JYPE, ALL the rumors of his so=called 'act' are related to sex, even IF it did happen, its tarnished his image/name. if it didnt happen, well its too late now people are gonna think he is some morally loose person (altho there is nothing wrong with sex as such, but u know what i mean).

Theyve also tarnished the boys for turning their back on their brother. im not kidding, news articles are using that as their headlines already "the mistake which caused the others to turn their backs" http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=477719

Also, If the boys knew by jan 6th Jay would never come back, AND they themselves were so shocked by his act, WHY would they mention him on shows, seulong said "and jaebum", junho said "all 7 of us together"

it doesnt make sense : (

2PM has lost 1997 fans within 1 hour 289 303 down to 287 386

Don know if anyone is gonna come back and read this, but i'll update fanclub numbers for a while...

right now, its down to

286 870

thats 2433 gone in the past 1.5 hours!

Archived