☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest casseater

Seriously, what could he have done? Killed someone? Made some girl preg? Sucked toes? He likes someone of the same gender? JYPE is just using "he did some so SERIOUSLY wrong that he can't come back" as an excuse to not let him come back.

So ugly.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tikamicizia

they're not satisfied enough to ruin jay's reputation now they're making jay like the worst person ever even his brothers cannot forgive him. how is that possible????????

I can't believe this unless jay really killed someone or knocked some random girl. lol. whatever jype,, jay is too awesome for kpop

Guest vern_scorita

I'm not sure this way could help but u should try like this:

Change the name of the first part. Eg: Wild_bunny_ep1.avi -> Wild_bunny_ep1.avi.001

That way u could join them together

Hope that's help !

the vid names are the SAME.. but the type is different!! the 2-5th part type are 002,003,.....

but the first part is AVI file.. omg wad am i supposed to do??? T.T

i can't watch em.. PLEASE HELP!!

Guest silence457

OH AND WHERE IS KABLER WHEN WE ALL NEED HER?

WILL SHE OFFER SOME COMFORTING WORDS TO ALL THE PEOPLE SHE HAS GIVEN FALSE HOPE TO?

the vid names are the SAME.. but the type is different!! the 2-5th part type are 002,003,.....

but the first part is AVI file.. omg wad am i supposed to do??? T.T

i can't watch em.. PLEASE HELP!!

That's why you need to change the extension of file

instead of ****.avi, change it to ****.avi.001

and then join all the parts together.

Im sorry, but I think we forget that JYPe is running a business here, and theyre not just some evil company that wants to bring down the kpop world just because they want to. For them, financially it would be pretty stupid idea to get rid of Jay, thats why for some reason Im finding it hard to believe this. They cant afford to lose more money.

Anyways I love Jay and Im all for him returning back, but if its his request to just live that life that he once had in the States and move on, Im not gona pressure him anymore to come back.

oh really? I see that you're a bit naive and lacks proper knowledge of the matters.

The last thing you want to do is go to 2PM's thread and defend JYPE at this exact moment because nobody among the Hottests believe any crap uttered from JYPE anymore.

Guest tikamicizia

silence, I think kabler and you are right.. kabler told us the first plan and then u told us the sudden change plan. it's all connected and sync

i don't know what to think now

edit:

from someone in akp

I’m in seoul now and there is a huge rumor in the korean internet community tat jay taped se*-video.

what what what what what

what the f? for real ???????????

okay it's now just a rumour but whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Guest falloutjane

Whutt!!!!! Whut the F-kery is this?!??!?!

This is beyond ridiculous. What did he do that was so wrong, and unforgivable? WHAT!??!

I hate this emotional rollercoaster that I've been on ever since Jay left. And I really want to keep my faith in JYPE. And not blame him for every single thing. BUT OMG! I need to physically hurt someone. And JYP seems like a good candidate.

I do not know what to believe anymore. It's like a never ending nightmare.

Guest pinkchocolate

I cried for the first 10 minutes, but then I stopped because now I'm just upset/angry. There is so much here that is NOT adding up. It seems believable, but then when you take all the rumors into account that said that JYPE would use the excuse that "Jaebum" committed something and he will not return... and what do you know? This turns into reality. I think the part where they said that they were planning to bring him back in March/April is the truth. But, what I find missing here and don't think it fits into this - is "Jaebum" confessing something. There was MANY rumors, before this that said that JYPE would say this. And here it is! That is why I choose not to believe their excuse of the contract termination.

And saying that the boys also agreed... I don't know. It just seems like B.S. To me. I think unless Jay committed murder, the boys would be pretty forgiving towards their own BROTHER. And even if it were true that Jaebum DID commit something (which I believe is false, bc again - there was a rumor that this would be JYPEs excuse) - why would JYPE, have to tell the media that he committed something that won't allow him to return? It just seems really hard to believe and it's not adding up.

I am beyond disgusted! Where is Jaebum suppose to work now? He gave up 4 years of his life for this - there is NO justice in this. I'm so disgusted. I can't imagine giving up 4 years of my precious life, to get this kind of treatment towards a company which was suppose to have my back.

I call B.S on this. Something just doesn't add up!

I dont know why but my mind/heart just tells me this is what's happening right now. I'm nodding my head and agreeing with whatever you said, uh-ohxev. That JYPE is just fabricating the whole story of Jaebeom committing something thats unforgivable, even his 2PM brothers couldnt take it.

Lets see, the only thing so so serious that i could think of is 'Jaebeom' murdering someone. So yeah, if you think about it, if Jay really murdered someone, wouldnt the law have caught up with him ? Something that he did during the A&A days. What could he have done during those times that is so serious? If we think about it, all Jay could be doing is just work work and work, and training with the other 2PM members.

I just wont and cant believe that the thing that 'Jay' committed is true. sigh......

all these 6 months of waiting, and we get this?! what in the world....

Guest skylovetop

what the heck is wrong with JYPE?

They can't do this to him?No not JAEBOM...why JYPE What did JAE do that is worst than the MYSPACE incident.? huh Did JAE curse u?did he? huh? or did he say u look like a monster? what the f?this is bull crap.ok? what a lame excuse and now ur putting all the blame to JAE because of his bad acts? O cmon...dont do this please...your effing ruining JAE future people...He cant BBoying all the time..of course we HOTTEST want a brighter future for him....and now what? are u satisfied and Happy?????????? oh damn, 2pm wont be 2pm without JAEBOM..i know u know that...but We the HOTTESTS want to know the reason WHY WHY WHY WHY your terminate his contract?? what is exactly the reason?why are u afraid to let the fans know?did he Killed someone? impregnated some members of WGok im sorry wonderfuls.forgive me....or did he slap someone? curse some korean entertainment? did he get into fight with 2pm??what what what????????????????//

Guest mika.16

OK in my country its 12am now so i can post again haha

IF its a lie, then john tesh YOU JYP what a way to RUIN someones life!!

JAY, if youre officially no longer with JYP now,

COME OUT AND SAY SOME mini cooper ABOUT THEM!!

You can say whatever you want now, no consequences!!

Just come out and tell the truth!!

OK 100 fans have already left the official 2pm fanclub,

they were at 289 303 Hottest a few minutes ago,

now its 289 200

ok now a few seconds later its 289 099

theyve lost 200 fans in about 10 mins....

JYPE, you better be telling the truth cus 2pm is losing ALOT of fans...

ok now its 289 066.. theyve lost 237 fans in about 15 mins...

this is crazy, theres gonna be noone left by tomorrow morning.

Apparently JYPE cant even be contacted right now, noones picking up phones.

Truth or not, what does jay do now?????

*OH, and ALREADY there are rumors about what he supposedly 'did'...

I hope to dear god they are false (but they even are not enough to make him QUIT)

but way to go jyp, his image/name is officially defamed.

Did they HAVE to use this method to make his leave official???

Why didnt they atleast sugar-coat it?

Fans would not believe them no matter WHAT they say ANYWAY, so they shouldve just left it on a nice note.

Whats with the 'mystery' evil he committed?!

Jay, dont go and do something stupid now...

hope your friends/family look after you,

and COME BACK TO KOREa!!!! you dont deserve this ;(

OK hottest - 288 918 now, theyve lost 385 =S

hey hottest

can anyone of you get into jype website ?

i tried to get in but all the says is reported attack site ..

I am wondering the same thing, I can't access it, Google says it has "Malicious software includes 8 scripting exploit(s), 3 trojan(s)" Does anyone else have this problem? I want to access the website and see the article!

Guest vintageromance

The problem is that he did something worse than the Myspace controversy

and im really curios about it

i just hope it doesn't involves the words girl and baby

see im already jumpin to conclusions!!!!!!!!!!

aigoo what is happening to me

i cant think that way maybe it was just something else

what could be so serious that the other boys would agree to it

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IS THAT JYPE USED JAEBEOM TO SAVE THEIR REPUTATION. PERIOD.

I TOLD YOU ALL ALREADY DIDN'T I?

NO ONE BELIEVED ME SO NOW YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE PAIN. I GOT MYSELF READY ALREADY.

Yes, you told us already, now i feel bad for having faith on JYPE

but this is the worst thing i ever seen in K-POP, and Jay doesn't deserve this at all

why him? why why JYPE? why are u guys being so cruel?

Guest tieyjay

hi... i never posted in this thread before....

just want to share my 2 cents

it is really shocked me when i read about this news....

but it just something bothering me, whether need to believe it or not....

i know jype can not be trusted, but i don't think they are stupid enough to make fan pissed before the fanmeeting...

if it is true that Jay is not coming back, why jype cannot wait until the fan meeting to announce the news....

and now jype site is already down, had been declared as attacked site....

is it haters wanna see fan and jype fight each other this saturday....

end of my 2 cents....

Guest husna_ryu

I don't know what to say anymore regarding Jaebeom..

My tears are flowing right now seriously.

What's up with JYP??? Gosh whatever protests HOTTESTs have done were useless!

& I wonder what had Jay done during AAA promotions....

& I can't help but thinking of Wooyoung. He sure would not be the same happy-go-lucky guy anymore..

OMG Jae, I miss you so much!!

its a million ouch!!!,,, i just finished watching wild bunny for the 10 times and then i visited 2PMalways and then theres a breaking news...so hes really not coming back isnt he??.. i already expected that..at the first place if he really plans to get back they shouldnt wait for 6 mons... i love jay even i started to love 2PM when the time he already left but i think this is the best way for him and to every1 who loves him specially jay... atleast he wont be hurt, hate, confused,sad and cry...he maybe not together with 2PM but he will stay in our hearts.... all i can say to JAY is hope to see you again and thank you for giving us a happy moment and good laugh.. u will always be the LEADJA!!! sob sob :D :D :D :D

I am wondering the same thing, I can't access it, Google says it has "Malicious software includes 8 scripting exploit(s), 3 trojan(s)" Does anyone else have this problem? I want to access the website and see the article!

same !

i got a feeling that jyp is testing waters

and since the website is 'contaminated' he might use it and say that it some antis that post it

hopefully it's what i feel will come true ..

i just can't take the fact that jype terminate jaebum contract just because of a mistake he made in the past

no one is perfect ! jype has to learn and register that in his 'hard' head !!

Archived