☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I think the reason the board is so quiet right now is that we are all holding our breath, waiting for some sort of news. It's February now, when some rumors said information might be available, some rumors even said Jay might be coming back this month... but my hope is so small it takes a great deal of energy to be enthusiastic.

So what is left to say - we all know how we feel about it, I think most of us already have an idea what we will do if the news is that he is not returning.

I don't expect to get anything out of the 2PM talk show with Woo, though. There will probably be some fluffy question about missing Jay or if they are in contact with him, but nothing rumor-busting...I expect JYPE will have absolutely everything scripted, to follow his agenda. No doubt the boys will say a few cute things but those will probably be discussed ahead of time, too. I see nothing spontaneous about them, any more.

About the money from the CFs - the announced agreement was only that the 6 members would share the album money with Jay, nothing more. Jay is not going to see a dime of this endorsement money. And I was bitter about the headline - the writer made sure that everyone knew how successful they were, "without Jaebom." Yes, we know that all the sponsors love them now that Jay is gone, everyone happily scarfing Market O brownies and Bistro cakes while talking on their Corbys, no need to rub it in.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope that Jay will get share from Hanami coz it was 7 in CF and it's worth 150 M Baht or $4.5 M.

See ?? ... 7 better than 6.

@ Yeni... I agree with you. I like to watch Jay's vids more than boys in Thailand but I bet boys might lose some weight coz they looked like taking a bath of sweat. LOL It's understandable that T-hottest just cant ignore them coz of Khun as long as he's there, they will support 2pm no matter what but now I aldy step back and just watch them without eagerness.

Back to Jay again, I cant deny that Jay was fine in the vids but who knows inside when he's alone. He might be busy enough for next coming competition.

Keep the faith and pray for the best.

I'm not sure someone posts this yet. Hanami behind the scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5c317IngRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00X32RoUdyU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijz1baueFx4

cr: Symbelmynevii @ YT

News: Junho will start Dreamteam SS2 on 10 Feb... ummmm speechless.

@ luv_uj

Is it true? Junho back on Dream Team?

I really dunno what to make of this. I'm not happy, but I'm not sad either. I feel apathetic, just a realization that all of the rumors (about variety shows) are slowly coming true. Dang!!!!

But well, kudos to Junho. he sure needs some spotlight. :)

Kudos to all of them. But, I'm still apathetic bout all of these. I've been speechless about everything lately.

I do hope that Jay will get share from Hanami coz it was 7 in CF and it's worth 150 M Baht or $4.5 M.

See ?? ... 7 better than 6.

@ Yeni... I agree with you. I like to watch Jay's vids more than boys in Thailand but I bet boys might lose some weight coz they looked like taking a bath of sweat. LOL It's understandable that T-hottest just cant ignore them coz of Khun as long as he's there, they will support 2pm no matter what but now I aldy step back and just watch them without eagerness.

Back to Jay again, I cant deny that Jay was fine in the vids but who knows inside when he's alone. He might be busy enough for next coming competition.

Keep the faith and pray for the best.

I'm not sure someone posts this yet. Hanami behind the scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5c317IngRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00X32RoUdyU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijz1baueFx4

cr: Symbelmynevii @ YT

News: Junho will start Dreamteam SS2 on 10 Feb... ummmm speechless.

I am so exsited because I love Junho and wish him the best i hope he wins over Lee Joon(MBLAQ)kekeke

when it is going to be aired?

Guest kresten

Hi guys! I just want to know the products that 2pm have endorsed/are endorsing. Can the hottests help me please? Add to the list!

1. Hanami

2. Market O

3. Paris Baguette

4. Samsung Corby

5. Cass Beer

6. Spris

7. Coca-Cola

8. Body Shop

9. Elite

10. EXR

11. SantaFe Coffee

Guest badtzmarujung

I can hear Thai Fan-Chant "Park Jaebom"

100131 AAA+IHY Nichkhun Fan-cam @LG Entertainment.f4v

credit:poonkong1

[FANCAM]100201 2PM@THAILAND_PRESS # 01

credit:timtammh

credit:patchiez

[FANCAM] 2PM @LG Entertainer 100201 [Cute Jun-K]

[FANCAM] 2PM @LG Entertainer 100201 [Cute Jun-K]

[FANCAM] 2PM @LG Entertainer 100201 [Wooyoung Talk]

[FANCAM][FANCAM] 2PM @LG Entertainer 100201 [Taecyeon watched Thai Version CF of Corby]

Guest lady_bug

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BROADCAST A COMMERCIAL IN KOREA? LOCAL? NATIONAL?

I don't know if this will work...

However, have you guys seen those commercial for Kaiser Permanmente Thrive where it gives moving messages for healthcare...I was thinking we can do something a long the line like that for Jay. The aim will be making the Kpublic aware of Jay's hard work and sacrifice in 2pm and ask for HOTTEST/public support and understanding...it will be a last cry for help without sounding too desperate. The commercial will be easy for young and old adults as well as children to understand the meaning. I mean relatively speaking it will be costly, but I think if we contribute it can be possible. I've seen moving videos in YT that HOTTEST have done and i was impress with some of them.

Words, images, and music is powerful enough to sway those who are still uncertain because lets face it we are divided, UNITY is what we need now.

This may seem like a wishful project, but there seem to be a lost of faith in bringing back our leader because it seems like we hit walls after walls everytime we try to do good--it is either depicted as a public nauisance or a negative part on "are we doing this for Jay, or 2PM? Because it seems like we are ignoring the other 6members."

I even read that the 6 members have been divided on bringing back their leader because lets face it--we are humans too.

This is just a wishful project that I am suggesting, clearly i don't know how to go about doing it since i'm bad with computer stuff; but i am willing to contribute $300 on this project.

You guys just look at the OBAMA campaign, inspiration like that is what we need.

Guest summer_night

I even read that the 6 members have been divided on bringing back their leader because lets face it--we are humans too.

sorry for cutting your post, but what?

are you kidding me?

where did you read this?

i like your idea btw, but a tv commercial is too expensive i think. a newspaper-ad would be cheaper, maybe in korea's biggest daily newspaper?!

@ ne_ne I'm not sure when will be aired. He will join with UFC members Choo Sung Hoon and Kim dong hyun.

@ kresten please add Santafe coffee

Really???? they're divided ... ahhhh ... this makes me drown in the water again. *tears*

EDIT: I think I know where it's from... Is it long time ago? so many news and rumors.. up and down... *urgh*

Guest cheezychunnie

that commercial idea is awesome..but very costly and most of us here

(i believe) is not fluent in korean..it would be pretty hard...

but whatever it is,if its on i will support it! no doubt! :)

on the issue of them divided..i think its just another rumor...

we've seen fancams as well as candid pic>>they all seems okay with each other..

just like always...i think its just a rumor to split us>>fans...

if it is true that particular member will be isolated by the members but that's

not the case..

let us chill,alrite :)

-edit-

{Engsubbed} 090516 Dartstrike Z 2PM P1/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc2_6I6-Ttk

cr:yipyee2

Guest lady_bug

Yes I don't know how to provide the link but the according to what it says, "One has switched over to JYPE’s side, one takes both sides, two are strongly for the boycott, and two are unknown as of now." Appearently the one who has switch side has been manipulated by JYP. It is uncertain what his reasons are but probably for fame and money.

I'm sorry i don't know how to provide the link...but i think i can assume who that one member is.

Any how i don't want to believe it and so please regard this as a rumor; however, it does scare me...

Edit...

I don't know where or when Chansung said this. This quote is from that website that I got the rumor from, but I find this quote very enlightening especially because it's from a 2pm member.

“How can I hate the boycotting fans when they’ve stuck with us through everything? I’m actually more thankful for the boycotting fans because it’s like they’re waiting for us just like Jaebum. They know best about Jaebum’s desire to be back and to sing with us on stage. They can’t see us even if they want to, and they can’t listen to us even if they want to. It feels like we left them in America with Jaebum. They’re like Jaebum, the good kind of fool. When Jaebum comes back, I’ll work hard and make this all up to them…” – Hwang Chansung

I think this was beautifully said. It surprise me how mature and wise he is considering he is the mankae in the group. Jay will be very proud of him.

Sorry I don't know how to give source...still new and learning. I will edit it.

Sorry but I think I become a ChanSung's addict so I found this on YT Enjoy !!!!!

The most adorable Maknae !!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVWYBdZVqak

You're officially my hero for sharing this link! Chansung has been my guilty pleasure since the beginning and I just melted watching this, I mean , how more adorable and cute can he be?! I swear this guy gives a whole new dimension to the word "cute". I would have fallen in love with him again if I wasn't already^^

Guest tifaross

I don't think this is true. We've watched the boys from Hotblood, Idol Army to Wild Bunny. And from these you can say that their brotherhood is solid as a rock. I think they're just creating this rumor to divert fans' attention. It seems some hottest are really loosing interest on the 6 members because of what's happening. Trust is what they need from us.

As rumors go, that is a fascinating one; if the rumor was true, which member would be on JYP's side, which would have feet in both camps, which two would be pro-Hottest, which would be unknown? It's almost like a fake survey question. Well, we know how Chansung feels, already. I would put Woo with Chan on this one. As for the unknowns, I would say the Jun brothers, Junsu is especially good at letting his fashion do his talking for him, LOL... so I would see it like this:

Pro-JYP: Taec (he has gained the most from Jay's departure)

Foot in both camps: Nichkhun, the diplomat

Pro-Hottest: Woo and Chan

Unknown: Junsu and Junho

And although this is just a rumor I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't at least a little bit true; they are human beings, after all, with their own opinions and certainly their own ambitions. It has fallen to Taec to be the new abs guy/shirt remover/girl magnet, the new spokesperson, the new "good American" - he's worked very hard to keep 2PM on top of the popularity wave, why would he be thrilled about returning to the back row of the chorus again?

Guest fattie8701

^^ I think posting that may create drama in this thread and start a bashing fest on members...This isnt the first time i heard that rumour, but it is such an ugly one that can easily create rifts anxiety for fans..and thats not needed at a time like this. Besides i choose to take it for what it is... a rumour and at the end of the day what we know is what has been passed down from person to person and if you have ever played chinese whispers, you'll understand that as things get passed on they change drastically. So that by the time, it finally gets to your ears it sounds nothing like the original...AND Hopefully when Jay comes back him and that one member can figure it out, if indeed anyone of them switched sides.

Guest Sacraca

^

^

Skelly's words really really hurts me. Just reading "2PM" and "divided", I immediately thought it was just rumour, just one that ppl made up to attack us, Hottest. And I had decided to ignore it but ...sigh

Why do you guess Taec is pro-JYP and think like this way

And although this is just a rumor I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't at least a little bit true; they are human beings, after all, with their own opinions and certainly their own ambitions. It has fallen to Taec to be the new abs guy/shirt remover/girl magnet, the new spokesperson, the new "good American" - he's worked very hard to keep 2PM on top of the popularity wave, why would he be thrilled about returning to the back row of the chorus again?

Taec is the person that is carefree and not calculating at all. The way you though abt this boy "he has gained the most from Jay's departure" and assumed that he is also human beings and he could be also "evil"....well it does NOT make sense. Sorry but I feel it just like "To measure another's foot by one's own last"

I love Jay and I love Taec, I love all the 2PM boys, just one second thinkin' abt "divided"makes me sick.

just one rumor that I should not pay attention

Guest susie2006

hi there! i want one more request to make! thanks to taejun4 who answered my last post! hahaha hope to see more shirtless junsu soon! xDDDD

some one knows where is this gif from?

rebollation.gif

Archived