☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Soulhead

@cheezychunnie : Wow just after big name like Big Bang and Soshi :o Ah,they're amazing !!!

I have a question :

Somebody know where I can found the lyrics of all the song of 01:59PM but with who said that sentence etc ? Because i'm very curious about who sing the part in ''Back2U'' : Sing a song like this fellas blabla etc ! Thank you :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest subduing mara

Hi Soompi Hottests , Let me share with you for some of Khunnie pics from Jelato event in Chaing Mai on last Sunday ..4 of my friends and I were so lucky from a draw lot to meet and greet with him (it's my second chance after the first meet 'n greet in BKK and i cant believe myself though ^^")

... As you might expect me to say.. Khun is soooo cute and i do love the way he smiles along this event , (i guess he is very happy to visit his hometown where his grandpa lives and meet his family members there) Every lucky fans on stage was given a hug ^^ I also love the way he responses to MC questions like when he was asked which part of his body resemble to a fuel injection, and he answered it's his heart (beat) what else could that be!!, what a clever boy ^__^

..We took lot of pics on the stage and love to share some with you ...

dsc0568.jpg

dsc0444.jpg

dsc0448m.jpg

dsc0479m.jpg

dsc0492p.jpg

dsc0494p.jpg

dsc0496.jpg

dsc0498r.jpg

dsc0504k.jpg

dsc0514s.jpg

dsc0531e.jpg

dsc0694j.jpg

dsc0573.jpg

dsc0574.jpg

dsc0579n.jpg

dsc0581i.jpg

dsc0598s.jpg

dsc0600v.jpg

dsc0632.jpg

dsc0649t.jpg

dsc0692z.jpg

dsc1000c.jpg

dsc0705jx.jpg

dsc0756w.jpg

dsc0815v.jpg

dsc0853u.jpg

dsc0913x.jpg

dsc0941j.jpg

dsc0999r.jpg

Taecyeon's comment on T-Ara's member's cyworld

T-ara’s stylists are being called antis.

Netizens revealed that they liked the song ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’ very much, and that they have been used to the animal gloves since it is part of the concept. But with the most recent performance of ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’, the netizens thought they could not take it anymore.

T-ara’s performance of Christmas version of ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’ was the last straw.

Seeing leader EunJung dressed in a snowman costumes, many netizens are calling the group’s stylists antis.

dere.jpg

Even the fashion-terrorist of 2PM Ok TaecYeon have to make a comment about the costume on EunJung’s minihompy.

untitled26.jpg

Netizens said that before this there were many times when they thought that T-ara should just wear their casual wear instead of their performing costumes.

[irrelevant info and pics omitted]

Credit: KBites

omg 2PM is seriously doing a lot of CFs. They had Paris Baguette, Corby Phone, Cass Beer and now Coca Cola???

Max23

Yes, Coca Cola! If i remember correctly, the last Kpop celebrities to have endorsed Coca Cola was Shinhwa from a couple of years back.. And now 2PM, that's quite something, isn't it? B)

Request

hey thr.

was wondering can anyone post up the engsubs for STAR THE SECRET plss? i really wanna understand.thankyouu!

^ here you go:

091210 Stɑr Secɾet [1/3] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcmhp1gDA9k

cr: 2odsub1

you can find the rest of the parts there. the second part with the rest of the members are not yet sub. so lets all wait patiently.

091210 Stɑr Secɾet [1/3] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcmhp1gDA9k

cr: 2odsub1

you can find the rest of the parts there. the second part with the rest of the members are not yet sub. so lets all wait patiently.

more than 100 Days!!! i m waiting for jay... ... miss him so much...

i hope this is a good sign of jays back... ...Jay ,do u miss ur YADUN kids!?

jj539.jpg

cr. as tagged

Guest papiroflexia

Yay, I'm gonna use my 1000th post in the 2PM thread.

:D

And here's a pic of chibi Jay, which I got from onedayislove's tumblr

XD

It's so cute.

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY.COM

2PM's baby face is a big eater

2PM's baby face Nichkhun is found to be a big eater and is attracting much attention.

Usually when stars film for eating CF's, they act like they are eating it but really spit it back out. During the filming for a snack CF, Nichkhun began eating the product immediately upon arrival and even continued eating during the filming, never spitting it out.

The staff that were watching him claimed that they were surprised at how much he could eat.

Member Tacyeon also lifted the atmosphere with jokes, although he did have the most NG's due to his unending laughter. For the 14 hours it took to record, Taecyeon gave his all in the filming, even making up a logo song for the product, capturing the attention of the staff.

2PM's behind story will be aired on the 24th at 12 AM on SBSE!TV Christmas special <The 4 Kings of Idols>.

CREDITS: NEWSEN(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

@annabanana10 : Yeah..I realize that after looking at Paris Baguette charity event lately.

But after it he using it again in Inkigayo..If that just an accesoris on 1 show,he will take it off after the show right?

But he still using it until next perform.

That's Why Iam so Curious About it..I never been this curious to someone ring..but in Taec case just diffrent..hahahaha

So Anyone Notice it Again beside me and annabanana10?

^

eh. maybe he just loves that ring..

or maybe it was given by someone special..

like his umma or sister..

or maybe someone else..

must worth a lot. eh. or must have a lot of meaning..

but we could all take a guess... BJY? just kdding!

anyways, the woojae/jaeyoung/jaewoo/bumwoo/woobum mini comic

made me tear... i hate the fact that they are both my fave, makes me sad. hyung and jingjing magnae<333

love them both.

2PM's baby face is a big eater

i thought when i read that it was about JAEBEOM. since he is the baby face of the group..

while KHUN is the pretty face.

lol! his so cute. keep eating bb. :D

and also the charity event that the boys went to made me tear..

gahh~ *sobs* so sweet of them.

Guest g0tsheep

this is my first time posting here, im a silent reader hehe.. i've only been a fan for 4 months..

i love all of them, hope that our leadja comes back soon..

and just want to share.. for all the filipino hottest, if you buy a "Garage" magazine dec-jan issue, there's a special 8 page booklet that has nichkhun's let's take a break as cover.

this pic

nk.jpg

i saw it earlier in a grocery store and got one^^

Guest animoni

^ I'm a Filipino hottest but I never remember a mag named "Garage" anyway I should check that out later.

Arggg!! Taec wearing a ring? Hmmm I didn't notice that though. mush check that one too

@WooYoung-Jae comics: that made me cry! TT_________________TT

Guest phucbui7718

@annabanana10 : Yeah..I realize that after looking at Paris Baguette charity event lately.

But after it he using it again in Inkigayo..If that just an accesoris on 1 show,he will take it off after the show right?

But he still using it until next perform.

That's Why Iam so Curious About it..I never been this curious to someone ring..but in Taec case just diffrent..hahahaha

So Anyone Notice it Again beside me and annabanana10?

I don't know if this is a coincidence or not... but Sunny and Taec had worn the same rings in GDA award... and in the same fingers LOL... Though, not the same hand.

20091211165206192a3_170031_0.jpg

sdfsg.jpg

pic.cr:soshified&yahoo.co.kr

^yep i also noticed the ring that taec is wearing..wooo..hmm..who gave the ring??...haha..maybe it was a present or something..

omo*i wish* ^____^

for some reason i miss taec's sort of spiking hair because you really see how clean his face is..it's not like it's dirty but idk..i prefer it clean cut..XD

peace! ^_______^

Hello everyone :)

I am a new Hottest and just got into 2PM.<3

Just wanted to say hello :P

Junsu & Taec will seriously be the death of me.

Oh.My.Gah.<3

Archived