☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest haiphuong

Yesterday, I was so happy to see him still ok, at the same time, I was afraid that the clip would be leaked and it's true. I'm also upset about this but this is the situation we can't avoid. Internet is very powerful because of its worldwide connection. We are the generation who is living in the Internet empire so we must understand it well. If you have something private or kind of secret, you should never post it on Internet and tell people that "Hey! I share this with you but please don't spread everywhere". That's impossible!

I also sorry to the person who posted the clip. Like some of you said, from now on, if you guys have clips or pics of Jay in US, just keep it to yourself. We miss him like crazy but at this time, we should respect his privacy and try not to make Jay become hot articles anymore, he has enough. The only big news we want is "Jay is coming back to 2PM for real", not something like "Jay bboying in Seattle" or "Jay is having fun in his hometown".

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rawrritsgracex3

sadly, the new album Heartbeat does not count because it does not fall into the period that Melon counted the online sales.

And you cannot deny that based on online sales, 2PM has some major competition there. There are only like 4 awards that 2PM competes in, but it's not exclusive award like "Best male group" or something like that. All 4 awards have big nominees like SNSD, Super Junior, SHinee, GD and 2NE1. So it's actually likely that they won't win anything, especially considering the fact that there has been no mention of their group performance at all.

Can't we be a little bit more optimistic? ._.

It isn't all based on votes, and the least we can do as Hottests is to support them.

P.S I really hope they perform their new single(: That would be amazing. C:

And hehe Heartbeat came up on my iTunes while typing this ;D

A poster gave this defence of JYP in terms of taking care of Jay:

right after Jay departure a lot of people became less angry and feel pity for him ? If Jay didn't leave 2PM in September ,now he will probably be the public ennemi n°1 (like JYP said).In the same time JYP has protect his money and he has protect Jay from all the insult and anti

If JYPE would have done something immediately, instead of letting the matter escalate and get totally out of hand, then Jay wouldn't have had to leave in the first place. If they had been a good management team, and monitored all of the boys' public exposure, including web traffic, then this never would have happened at all. And if getting Jay to leave was such a good idea, and turned all of the opinion back in his favor, then why is he still gone? JYP would have you believe it is Jay's choice, entirely - a lot of people, including me, think it is not so simple. And the longer he is gone, the harder it will be for him to return, in terms of the progression of 2pm as artists and the group dynamic.

Even Seulong has complained about how lax JYPE is as a management team. And others have mentioned how much group management had been placed on Jay's shoulders. Sure, JYPE gives their artists a lot of freedom, but they don't give them much care, either (unless you're favorite Wonder G's).

Guest papiroflexia

Good job people, for spreading the news like wildfire!

The more this happens, I doubt Jay would come back at all. Just let him be for now. We all want to know how he is doing but can't we be quiet about it? If this keeps happening none of us will be able to find out anything anymore.

I've said this a few weeks ago, Jay will come back. But now really with all these info being leaked, I have no idea. Seriously, we all miss him. Put yourself in his shoe, do you want this attention still? This negative attention? Bad publicity is better than no publicity but the fact is at the moment he is not an idol anymore. SO STOP.

Jesus, I can't believe it's leaked. I understand if Hottests would want to just view it but there's no need to make it public.

AKP is using the video against the owner's rule too, he/she personally requested that it should not be used without his/her permission. =____=

Thanks to Allkpop, it's likely the guy who posted the video will probably close his account. I can't believe fans are arguing with him. How immature and ridiculous can you get? I hate the idea of people encroaching on Jay's privacy and being so disrespectful about it. Hasn't he been through enough?

The whole thing is so embarrassing. :(

Yes, it's very embarrassing when other Hottests aren't thinking for the rest and about the bigger picture.

What's worst is that I read comments on that video yesterday and some Hottest were bashing the opposing crew.

I mean, if you're going to view the video, just view it in silent without commenting or passing it on.

)=

Looks like no more videos in the future guys, this passing around is inevitable.

Guest babiluxx

well everyone has their own opinions...we'll just wait and see when the award show happens!

i think that 2PM will win something!!! I always try to stay positive ...and we should all try to! not get our hopes up.

and yah the creepy looking person is def chansung!! haha i remember he had a lot of makeup on for that award show!

Guest runawayu

Sorry to say this but some of you are being hypocritical

Seeing some of you condeming akp, i don't see the reason why you should because by posting the video links in this forum you are doing the exact same thing as what akp is doing and by clicking to watch the video to see how he is doing in Seattle, can you tell me how it is not invading his privacy?

About allkpop, it is a matter if choice whether you want to watch the video or not. It is up to you. You can possibly ignore the news and they will get less readers. Or you can click the news and go ahead "invade his privacy" like you all had said.

and btw i realise in this forum there's a lot of people going against the forum rules by quoting on pictures and writing one liners. please refrain from doing it, i do not want the forum to be closed

Sorry to say this but some of you are being hypocritical

Seeing some of you condeming akp, i don't see the reason why you should because by posting the video links in this forum you are doing the exact same thing as what akp is doing and by clicking to watch the video to see how he is doing in Seattle, can you tell me how it is not invading his privacy?

About allkpop, it is a matter if choice whether you want to watch the video or not. It is up to you. You can possibly ignore the news and they will get less readers. Or you can click the news and go ahead "invade his privacy" like you all had said.

and btw i realise in this forum there's a lot of people going against the forum rules by quoting on pictures and writing one liners. please refrain from doing it, i do not want the forum to be closed

See the thing is, spreading that video link would not be a problem if all fans knew how to practice self-restraint.

Unfortunately that isn't the case. Like posters have mentioned, the link was shared because obviously a LOT of people miss Jay, however, fans are unable to see that the world does NOT revolve around 2PM and Jaebum. Therefore, they go watch that video and leave superfluous comments that are infuriating to the original uploader of the video who posted the video NOT to reveal Jay's status in Seattle, but to promote B-boying.

It's like this: you're a hardworking artist and you put up your work @ a show in hopes that people will see it and give you criticisms or compliments. Instead, because of some outside influence, all the feedback you get is "oh my, you used such quality paper to draw on!" " Oh I LOOOOOVE the paper you used!" " Where did you get that paper from!?" but nothing regarding your actual work of art, wouldn't you be disappointed and frustrated because the focus has been completely twisted?

Jay is just 1 out of the 12 people that performed in that clip, it was just a LUCKY BONUS for us fans that we were able to catch a glimpse of him in there. The video was NOT ULed for KPOP fandom, and the ULer said that explicitly himself.

If we can all learn to watch the video and be satisfied with knowing that Jay is doing well, there wouldn't be a problem. However, a large number of fans are UNABLE to do that. They watch the video and are absolutely compelled to leave messages like, "OMG I MISS JAY! JAY HURRY UP AND COME BACK" etc. etc. Those comments are disrespectful because they ignore the ULer's intentions.

The point is, there isn't a problem with sharing or with AKP picking up on that video if everyone knew how to behave themselves and respect other people's space. (Although I do question why AKP took that video when the ULer definitely said in his comments that the bboy video is NOT for KPOP fandom use and that he does not allow it to be taken for that purpose.) Not just Jaebum's space, but also the people around him, which includes his peers in the bboy community. However, many fly-by fans fail to do so, and THAT's why there's a problem with the videos getting out to the masses.

I agree with previous posters who have asked for future videos and such to be restrained. If you must, you can just mention that you saw something and those who are truly interested can go and find it for themselves. I mean, it definitely isn't hard to find these bboy videos on YT, especially since we know the name of Jay's crew and news of bboying events they attend do get out.

Love and Respect doesn't just apply to one person. It should be towards EVERYONE.

Guest kayleevn

Can anyone tell me where this is from : http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac281/j...49813A3FA7F.gif ?

It funny how Jay pulls him up with no strength whatsoever.

It's from I've got an uncle, Chansung is also in it. I watched it with sub on YT but not sure there's sub vids now. Try searching

MY BLOODY BLOODY FAN LETTER TO JAYY :)

LOL!!! You're hillarious! I should make one for Jay too, but don't wanna waste my ketchup lol!!!

About the allkpop thing: I really hope they'll leave Jay alone for awhile, althought it seems impposible. If you wanna watch the vid, just watch, don't leave bias comments there coz it seems rude to those bboy.

Guest lorac29

Can anyone tell me where this is from : http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac281/j...49813A3FA7F.gif ?

Edit--

Ehh, sorry for topping like this. I got nothing.

that was from the show "I Have An Uncle". Jay and Chansung were on it back in August. I highly recommend you watch it, it was hilarious =D ahh people already answered :o

Paris Baguette magazine scan

dec2009parisbaguettemag.jpg

credits: ONEDAY-ROOM, AS TAGGED, 2ONEDAY.COM

Kim Tae Hee is gorgeous and Taec is so handsome. It looks like something out of a fairy tale :blush: How I wish I could be in her place ;)

Guest cheezychunnie

Edit--

Ehh, sorry for topping like this. I got nothing.

its from i've got an uncle...

i try search for it,but i couldnt find it,prolly youtube already delete it...

but u can always try :)

about the video,i dont think watching it will invade his privacy...for me,if u wanna watch it,juz watch it

but dont leave comment like how u leave comment when u watch 2PM on variety shows..

u juz make Jay look bad by arguing wif the vid owner....we miss him,yeah...

SO,JUZ WATCH THE FREAKIN' VIDEO AND LEAVE!AS SIMPLE AS THAT...

love & respect,people!!

2PM - Heartbeat , Dance by korean police man (경기경찰홍보단)

cr: taejimwin

LOOK WHAT THEY GOT FROM THE ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY INTERVIEW :D :D :D :D

mango.jpg

mango2.jpg

CR:2pm-online :)

Guest chong000

Did you guys see the Last Christmas Performance <

? That really got me into the Christmas Spirit more than any Christmas song soo farr. ^.^

I really really really think they should perform it again. This time, maybe with Taec and Chansung's mic's in full function? X]

Guest cheezychunnie

can someone translate what is this article all about? i thnk it's bout nickhun!

http://hgc.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=g...7&no=238188

cr : bestiz

ah,based on my limited korean..it said sumthing about khun's character

in his new film 'shining diploma'

the article also said that khun is a very versatile artist even b4 in 2PM

he was a model etc. and being an actor will add more to his profile as a versatile artist

also,the JYP representative said that Khun is taking acting lessons :)

well,that really lame translation but yeah,that's the idea of the article...

sorry,if its not reaching ur expectation mebi some other members can help ^-^

by the way the pic of our boys eating is damn cute! thanx MonCat :D

Archived