☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to tvN, Jay is working part-time now in Seattle. His job is to change tires everyday.

I am not sure where you get this from but if you get this from the show's preview, they did show an ahjussi saying "He (Jay) is working now... changing tires." And so, nothing is sure about whether he is really changing tires as a part time job or the stupid show is trying to mislead everyone. Also, he did not mention Jay is doing that job everyday so if you have a valid source to proof what you have said, do share it to prevent unnecessary misunderstandings.

I am not sure where you get this from but if you get this from the show's preview, they did show an ahjussi saying "He (Jay) is working now... changing tires." And so, nothing is sure about whether he is really changing tires as a part time job or the stupid show is trying to mislead everyone. Also, he did not mention he is doing that job everyday so if you have a valid source to prove what you have said, do share it to prevent unnecessary misunderstandings.

saturn, Thanks for the clarification. :)

I am directing this at TvN (not that they will see this anyway, but i just want to vent) <_< <_< <_< SO WHAT IF JAY IS CHANGING TYRES PART-TIME OR EVEN DAILY?? BIG DEAL. IS HE A LESSER HUMAN BEING JUST COZ OF THIS? IS THIS PIECE OF REPORT SO NEWSWORTHY AT ALL? He is on a break now, so just let him do what he wants! SIGH......

silence457:

Thank you for sharing news/updates with us here. But I would really be glad if you could please please provide us the sources or back-up the credibility of your postings in future. If you remember, you had replied me in an earlier post maybe 2 days ago, that all you had said are true & i can choose to believe them or not. Yes, i will definitely decided for myself. i just hope that you could at least tell us the sources in future similiar postings, before i can choose to decide what to believe in.

Lastly, i wish to highlight that, I am not shunning away from adverse/unfavorable news about 2PM (if in the unfortunate event there is any). Neither am i insinuating that you are lying or untruthful. I am merely asking for sources. But of course, you are also at liberty to not accede to my request.

Thank you.

Guest bluesky277

I am not sure where you get this from but if you get this from the show's preview, they did show an ahjussi saying "He (Jay) is working now... changing tires." And so, nothing is sure about whether he is really changing tires as a part time job or the stupid show is trying to mislead everyone. Also, he did not mention he is doing that job everyday so if you have a valid source to prove what you have said, do share it to prevent unnecessary misunderstandings.

Why cant they just leave Jay alone? Those people need to take a lesson about respecting someone's privacy.

@ silence457: before u confirm any news, please give us some reliable sources as well. Dont just have any news from nowhere and make people confused.

This vid is hilarious. Taec was laughing like crazy because of Junho's mistake. He even hit Junho's back when they were doing I Hate You dance move.

According to tvN, Jay is working part-time now in Seattle. His job is to change tires everyday.

@silence457, please stop confused us with ur own view

and Jay is not working there everyday! that's his part time job.

He has many activities to do, not just changing tires lol

Guest xclueless

@silence457, please stop confused us with ur own view

and Jay is not working there everyday! that's his part time job.

He has many activities to do, not just changing tires lol

It has been posted by someone who has connections with Jay that he works there Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I don't know how someone got EVERYDAY from o_O If he was working there everyday I doubt we would see him at bboy competions, let alone having time to go to OREGON to participate in a competition.

And from the preview it seems like our dear old neighbor Mike is seen again :lol:

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

instead of just 'changing tyres' i'd like to think of jay as a mechanic in the making .. hehe

anyway junho is cute, i want to see wooyoung smile more

Guest babiluxx

Well what else do you guys expect Jay to do? I mean he cant sit around home all day. I am glad that he found a job to preoccupy himself!! :) YES imagine him changing tires with a wife-beater on....O gosh so hoT! ^^

I hope he is enjoying his free time..and not being chased around by fans. Hopefully those Korean networks can leave him alone....its like too stalkerish. Maybe he will find time to find a nice girl and date around--something that normal people do. :) Now he can spend thanksgiving with his family! I bet he still talks to the rest of the members in 2PM-they probably talk online, webcam chat and call each other!

as for the rest of 2PM-please eat more and get some sleep!! At least their schedules are not too booked since they dont have to go on variety shows....i do misss them tho! :(

i don't know if any one posted this before, but i found it on youtube and thought it was really cute... you can see tec and junho's reaction when they heard fans cheering "Park Jaebom" when JYP was giving the acceptance speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYXOasB5V00

cr. SchatzipUnCh

he seems so amazed :D

haha i like how junhos like "oh man ta" (theres so many)

_________

i really want to complain to tvN!! how dare they exploit Jay for their ratings!! ahh im soo mad!!

and i dont like how their making it look like he did something wrong..like theyre making a documentary on this mysterious figure who ran away orsomething!! aarrgg!!

cred to Dr. joe

here it is..saw it on korean celeb photo

Guest rawrritsgracex3

i don't know if any one posted this before, but i found it on youtube and thought it was really cute... you can see tec and junho's reaction when they heard fans cheering "Park Jaebom" when JYP was giving the acceptance speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYXOasB5V00

cr. SchatzipUnCh

aww (: the whole video was pure cuteness hehe.

x.x the stalking of Jay interview of Jay..!

And from the preview it seems like our dear old neighbor Mike is seen again :lol:

^i know right ! <_<

Guest berks5ellen

JaeBeom on tVn News

tvN News will be doing a report on 2PM member JaeBum's recent situation in Seattle as the crew flew down directly to Seattle to find out on more information aboutcJaebum.

A preview of the report was released, it is known that Jaebum is working (part time possibly?) changing tires.

Subs to the video:

[Report from Seattle!]

[25th Wednesday 9PM]

[He still works here. He changes tires.]

[Report from Seattle! Exclusive on 2PM Jaebum's present situation!]

[Park Jaebum, who is this young man?]

Reporter: Anyone home?

[it will be revealed on the 25th at 9PM on tvN news]

c: DC gallery; saradah@2ONEDAY (Trans/Upload); isabellajing@2ONEDAY for finding this

------------------------------------------------------------

These reporters need to leave Jay alone. even though i want to know about his situation now, its stil not right to envade his privacy, its happening again like the last time when a reporter followed him. Leave Jay alone! he has his own life too.

Guest kay01dee

are they serious?! do they not realize that park jaebeom is human? they need to give him a break! from the preview, looks like they're asking neighbors and knocking on his door again. how annoying. we all want jay back, but do they see any of us knocking on his door? jeez, we're all waiting, why can't they? it's like they're using jay to get high ratings, which makes me even more upset. :angry:

& i've been watching fancams of 2PM from the past 5 days or so, and i love how much they care for each other & how much they value their friendship/brotherhood. at times like these, jay will surely be proud.

Guest MR. LEE'S

i don't know why, but i don't think this is true. if this is true then, i'm happy for him.

ahhh and these are cute. oh my, they looked so cute. haha.

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

alsjhfalsjfalsdfja;sdklf dasflkjasdf

WTFFF? leave jay alone.

ugh seriously why are they doing this.

asd;lfjas;lfka jsd;aflk jd;lajf a;lskdas

df

stupid people.

anyways 2pm fighting love all the boys && jay. stay strong guys!!

Archived