☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest yellow submarine

Anyways, who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

Either Taec or Jay because of the MTV Iggy interview and they did most of the talking. I watched it because of WG. My first impression of Taec was really good. He seemed like a nice and goofy kind of guy. For Jay, I liked his sense of humour (and I am always attracted to the funny guy) but he didn't look as friendly compared to Taec. so the two of them became my favourites.

then I noticed Nichkhun. but then again, i had already heard about him before.

next were Junho because he looked like Rain, Chansung because he was tall and had long hair, and Junsu because he had unique eyes

i didn't even notice wooyoung...he was the last one i could recognize because he looks so normal. he doesn't really have a distinguishing feature like the others

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've liked their song 10/10 since the beginning, they catched my eye cuz they were really good with acrobatics, the first one that caught my attention was JAY, baby, cuz he was cute yet very sexy haha...

i didn't became a instant fan, it wasn't until AAA MV that made me like JAY more, and i started to search about them, since when they debuted, and i saw idol army w/shinee, I fell for Khun since that hahahaha... because he was such a cute gentleman awww...

then i started to watch every single ep of idol army and fell for Woo too, since he's just amazingly funnyy xD

and in WB i fell again for JAY x3

so my top 3 are Khun Woo and Jay baby...

i was seriously in shock when i heard my Jay baby left... T_T, WHEN my friend started to like him (she didn't like him )

Guest Explicitj0yee

Anyways, who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

When i first heard of 2pm, i noticed Khun because he wasn;t korean, so i started to research him and stuff. Then it was Jae! I fell in love with Navi's Heart Damage and started watching the performances and I saw this perf where Jae was rapping in the song. He had sunglasses on and everything and I just thought wow, he raps good and looks pretty hot LOL, I didn't really care for 2pm back then sadly :( So I didn't watch 2pm stuff even after I found out about Jae. I saw Taec's performance with Navi also and I just thought... why does he look so angry -__- But then afterwards Wild bunny came up in my search on youtube for some reason and I fell in love with Taec!

I love watching Wild Bunny now LOL. I still get mixed up with Junsu and Junho. Junho is the one that looks like Rain right? How come he doesn't show up on Wild Bunny? I feel bad for him .___.

Guest xclueless

Omgosh I have to do this one haha! When 2PM and SHINee debuted, I used to HATE 2PM. Well okay not HATE but I was a HUGEEE SHINee World and i paid 0 attention to 2PM. I used to think they were a huge joke and I remember a couple of my friends were interested in 2PM and I was like "What?! everyone knows SHINee's the best". Like it was everything about them, their concept, their dumb 10/10 song (which i LOVE now by the way, i bump it in my car all the freaking time lmao), their outfits, everything just made them so unappealing to me haha.

The first person I took notice of was no other than our leader Park Jaebeom because I was watching last year's MKMF and it was that one newbie performance with that guy from H.O.T., Jay, Jonghyun, Jo Kwon, and some guy from U-Kiss that I don't know. I remember thinking "Who the heck is that.. is he even Korean?" because I remember Jay looking SO Vietnamese HAHA. So then I found out he was from 2PM and he was the guy that ripped off his shirt in their performance on MKMF and yeah I totally didn't like him. I thought he was short, cocky, arrogant, and just lame. Just like how I thought of the group.

Then when the Again&Again teaser came out, I started to take them seriously and became so interested in them. I watched their MV, performances, and eventually went on a Youtube frenzy and watched ALL their shows. At first I loved Wooyoung, then Junho, And then the guy I disliked the most in the beginning, Jay, eventually became my favorite member and is STILL and forever will be. :) And the rest is history. I love 2PM, I love Jay, and I love all 7 of them<3

Guest leerinji

Jaebeom!! I totally loved him thanks to the clip where they sang "Nobody" by the WG. He's such a cute shortie, adorable smile, and nice voice, and he somehow has this bad-boy material that I love!! B-boy Jay!

Of course Khun [My top 2 favorite]was the first person i know from 2PM when i watch their idol army ep 14 or 15

He was really adorable and cute but then my mind change and got attracted to this hilarious leader Jay.

His dancing skill really got me into 2PM even more, which made me want to know 2PM. Then i realize Jay know how to b-boy which even made me even wanted to know 2PM more then the most surprising thing that i know about this group was that Jay, Taec, and Khun know how to speak english fluently i thought all of them just know how to speak Korean but when i heard Jay talk in english i was really surprise though....

So yeah every since their A&A promotion i start liking 2PM. Jay is always my top favorite. He was the one that got me into dancing more that's why i really adore this pink leadja.

Junho i want to laugh, i couldn't remember his name so i always said "that dude that look like Rain" haha

but then he's my top 3 favorite though

Wooyoung i freaken love this boy too when he's with Jay man they do hilarious thing together no offense.

edit: Jay have train in JYP for 4 years and became famous for 1 year i start liking them for 4 months then in 4 days

Jay just left 2PM [Hate the #4 arrgh] T_T i was really upset i don't know how the other Jay fans feel but i cry the whole first week when Jay left though....My heart break into pieces man thinking about it i feel sad!!!

i was introduced to 2PM first by seeing Nichkhun's Thai icecream MV "We Become One" and I was aww he's soo cute and he's thai?! haha then i saw Jay's and JoKwon predebut dance practice of One Wish and My Love (which i learned from them..lol)....then came some snippets of Hot Blood..haha

who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

WHO???? well it was Hwang Chansung because i fell in love with his hairbum and it was the first thing that caught my attention. AFTERWARD Jay bunny and Wooyoung caught my attention due to wild bunnies cause they were so freakn awesome i can't describe it in words and the rest were too. i also went on a Youtube frenzy too and am still in and the rest was just history. Now i'm still trying to figure out who i give the most attention to but i've realized that when i see ALL 7 of them it's LOVE FOR 2PM as a whole. i can't pick one or ignore the others b/c i love all of them too much and i feel like i'll miss out if i do ignore. I think it's funny how everyone tend to favorite or like one of the member more then the rest but 2pm is the first group that gets my full attention as a whole. as much as i want to say Chansung is my favorite, i'll be lying because i LOVE all the boys whether they're together or seperately but they're freakn amazing when they're together as a whole. all of them just have too much charms in their own way and personalities for me to ignore one or the other. so in conclusion, I <3 2PM.

finally i've listened to the new song and loving it!!!! i was like "WTF" this is not the official song yet so when is the official song coming out?? anyway the anticipation is killing me.

Guest ashleyx

Who? Hm.. I would have to say Taec. I just thought he was so HOT and manly. I knew of their song 10 out of 10, but it wasn't until Again & Again that I started to get hooked. Then, I started researching and I always had a soft spot for Khun since he was so CUTE [he's also my mom's favorite hahah]. Also, Jay started growing on me when I would see him on variety shows and what not.. But, I knew that they were all older then the usual 17 year old boy bands so I decided to check out who the youngest member was. That's when I realized how handsome ChanSung was and I can't believe I didn't notice him any sooner! <3 I wuvvv him

Guest dawnded

Khun was the first to lead me to the existence of 2pm because well...EVERYBODY knows Khunnie, haha. My friend posted a clip of Khun's Mnet scandal and him performing 'don't wanna try' on her blog and ever since that fateful day that I clicked on that link, my life has completely changed. HAHA. However, after watching idol army and Wild Bunny, Jay and Woodong became my favourites. Followed by Taec I think. Khunnie's still amazing to look at it, but I think Jay/Taec & Jay/Woodong moments are always EPIC. I miss them so much :(

Anyway, on hindsight, sometimes I'm not sure if clicking on that link was a curse or a blessing. Because my heart is all over the place now, who would have guessed this would happen?? And well, I was NEVER into kpop before this..I've always listened to underground/indie bands. In fact, the only korean songs on my playlist now are songs/performances/covers done by 2pm. I like Navi, but even so, it was only because I liked Jay's rapping first (which was damn awesome). And I started to like 2NE1 because, duh, the boys love them. Haha, so pretty much everything I like about kpop starts with 2pm. I'm also ashamed to say that I'm one of those fans who liked 2pm's music only after I started watching them on TV.

And since I'm old(er), and my friends are old too, I don't know where to share my fangirl moments because my friends are all laughing at my sudden kpop obsession. booohooo. haha. But, you know, whatever...I'm sucked into it, I guess there's no turning back. If I hadn't known 2pm, I wouldn't be this upset and distracted now. But if i hadn't known 2pm, I also wouldn't have found so many things to look forward to :)

I hope they don't have to keep the last episode of Wild Bunny away from us forever. Jay has to come back right?

Love and Respect.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa42/supercem/cover.jpg

Cre: MHJ21

This cover looks so real.

even though it's just fanmade.

My biggest dream at the moment is to see it become the official cover ;__; .

I want "7". I'm for the boycott (:.

Wow. It look so real! Lol.

Gosh. :(

And I like both their new songs.

Yup! Can't wait for their album to release.

Kinda sad that they really didn't include Jay in the album. :(

I was kinda looking forward to it. *Sigh.

Erm... There's still so much discussing about the boycott incident.

:S I hope it will calms down soon. :)

I reallyreallyreally hope/want Jay to come back 2PM!~

just a heads to everyone, the person who made the comments on 2PMKhun's twitter deleted it, so it no longer exists. im not sure what that could mean.

and i know everyones clearly not agreeing about the boycott, but i just have to add this as something else to think about. ignore me if u want, im just putting it out there.

korean hottest are boycotting 6pm....now, im pretty sure they would have much better insight into this situation than any international hottest...and they would definitely NOT all be jay's fans. yet, they are still boycotting...hence...there has to be a good, and valid reason for doing so, right? they dont want to hurt the boys anymore than we do.....

there is so much we do not know, but the boycott is happening because we want 2pm back as 7...and for their happiness.

another thing as was said before...a lot of us were heartbroken when jay left, and have grown to really love him and the other 2pm boys...a lot. now...the majority of us dont know jay personally at all. and yet can still feel this way. so...how do u think the other 6 boys feel? having spent years training with jay, living with him, sharing stupid moments with him, sharing their pain and frustrations with each other, seeing each other 24/7...do u think they can let him go so easily? in 4 days? they have appear like it doesnt matter and get on with everything because its their job, theyr contracted.

but i bet you they would want anything for jay to come back.

again, sorry for bringing it up again. just another thing for you all to think about. im still ignoring everything 6pm [the hanami cf was damn cute though^^]

Guest hongalong

Who drew me into 2pm first? Nichkhun...I was turned on by his english ehehe.. then Jay after he did Nice & Slow at HotBlood fanmeeting :) I was swoooon! and now I'm stuck to Wooyoung :P

anyway I REALLY LIKE their new song!... for me its better then Tired Of Waiting.. I like how their vocals really shine! And there was minimal autotune, and even though it was used, it was used well! (for instances not used in every verse and making their voices indistinguishable.).. it just annoyed me that the beat overpowers their voices -_- but I guess thats cus 2pm is a dance group and they need songs that are danceable ..

Khun sounds really good :)

^i just read that too.

I'm confused, cause I thought JY.Park himself made those accounts.

Unless, 2pm's got hacked just like JYP's and WG's.

EDIT:

I feel like this person is a hacker.

In lieu of their new tweet. It seems weird cause that haven't updated since like May.

At least say your a fanaccount from the start.

And all other twitters are labeled the same ie 2pm + name

hmmm...his last tweets:

khuntweet.jpg

not sure who actually wrote them. the real Khun or the one who hacked his account. but now the account's gone...:(

Guest tikamicizia

So then I found out he was from 2PM and he was the guy that ripped off his shirt in their performance on MKMF and yeah I totally didn't like him. I thought he was short, cocky, arrogant, and just lame. Just like how I thought of the group.

Then when the Again&Again teaser came out, I started to take them seriously and became so interested in them. I watched their MV, performances, and eventually went on a Youtube frenzy and watched ALL their shows. At first I loved Wooyoung, then Junho, And then the guy I disliked the most in the beginning, Jay, eventually became my favorite member and is STILL and forever will be. :) And the rest is history. I love 2PM, I love Jay, and I love all 7 of them<3

sorry to cut ur post.. that's also my 1st impression to jay... but now he's my no 2 fave.. turns our he has such a warm heart, family man, and good sense of humor.. aaaaa....

btw I don't really like those 2 new songs.. it's too pop for me.. give me "you might come back" vibe.. give me 2pm vibe!!! bring back their identity, that's what I like bout their music at first,,,

Guest Rachael08

Who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

WOOYOUNGIE

I always knew he was a mischievous guy, LOL he was talking about BuBBLes in his Ramyun in a Hot Blood Guys!!

then his Santiness just spread all over from Idol Army to Star King to Wild Bunny!!

I fell for TAEC for his Handsome Hunk look but LMAO he is such a Dorky giant!!

Last but not the least JAEBEOM for his Leadja Stage Charisma and "lost look" when he does nt understand whats going on hehe...

Guest nad_donad

Love both of their new songs, so can't wait for the MV and performances...

I start to have a feeling that Jay will be back soon....maybe not with this single, but soon....

I was so confused reading the twitter updates from Khun few hours ago, I think the account has been hacked...

It's really sad thinking that someone hacked Khun's account and playing with the fans' heart...that's sucks!!

I just checked on twitter again, and now Khun's account name changed...it was 2PMKHUN but now it's NOTKHUN

I hope JYP solved this problem soon....

I know 2PM since their debut, but I didn't really interested on them until Idol Army...

Idol Army is the big reason that drew me into 2PM, seeing their carefree and outgoing attitude makes me fall in love with them...

They are able to make the fans feel close to them, seeing them always makes me smile; that's how I start to love 2PM.

After Idol Army, I start to look for more information about 2PM (and also 2AM as well); so here I am now, a fan of the 2 o'clock family... ^ ^

The first person I noticed is Chansung, because I've watched him on Kko Kko Tour before....and he looked like Shinhwa's Eric from some angles... XD And then Taecyeon grabbed my attention...he's cute and so hilarious...my lovely dorky 190cm-prince...

WHO DREW ME INTO 2PM?

Well it was Hwangbo! I was watching "we got married" at that time. Then I heared that a certain Nichkhun from a new group called 2pm expressed that he liked Hwangbo and noonas in general so I started to get interested and watched the episode with ft island.... First I thought oh it's just an other boy group but I still started to search on youtube. The Idol show season 3 was running then XD And since the christmas special I'm a total fan! <3 LOL So it's actually thanks to Wooyoung and Nichkhun in the beginning but now I love the other members too!

The first person I took notice of was no other than our leader Park Jaebeom because I was watching last year's MKMF and it was that one newbie performance with that guy from H.O.T., Jay, Jonghyun, Jo Kwon, and some guy from U-Kiss that I don't know. I remember thinking "Who the heck is that.. is he even Korean?" because I remember Jay looking SO Vietnamese HAHA. So then I found out he was from 2PM and he was the guy that ripped off his shirt in their performance on MKMF and yeah I totally didn't like him. I thought he was short, cocky, arrogant, and just lame. Just like how I thought of the group.

LOL Okay I've been avoiding soompi long enough... I am glad this topic is up!!!

I noticed him during MKMF too.... like I knew of 10 out of 10 but it was like .... "oh another boy band"

But I had a different impression.

They caught my eye because the walk thing... Jay had like I duno sparkles in his hair I was like O___o... poke fun.

And then the tango with WG.... AND THEN...

the dance... I thought the shirt rip was HOT.... (Okay it reminded me of taebin)

It caught my eye... and then.... Jay got onto (I think it is Taec and Chan's back) and did that back flip and it stole my heart... (It can be due to the fact that guys with abs and doing these "dangerous" moves steals my heart)

I searched them up.

I watched a lil of Hot Blood and Army Idol, but it was like on and off...

I did notice that Wooyoung was really cute XD

I think it was cuz he looked "plain and normal"

It wasn't till Again & Again came out. I watched their comeback stage LIVE... I was impressed. I do know they did those flips and such but yeah... it really impressed me.

Yeah and Wooyoungie <3 LOL

I like all of them, there are moments where I do but I get more giddy with Wooyoung XD

I dont even remember how I fell for him... I think it is the Ssanti-ness and his pro dancing skills... and his chubby cheeks XD

Archived