☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest iraniss76

As at today... I'm not 2PM fans... And for 6PM... do you guys think you can survive after this... At least Jay had made confession.. Even if somebody do mistake... You're not the One to make punishment... Nobody in the world is perfect... Love Jay forever....

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More updates from 2odtwitter

Junsu just said a long statement "we are doing this conference to be as hoenst as possible to you all here because we love you all here"

fan said "u said that u are so hurt right now but on the 6th and 7th of january u and wooyoung were on vacation, were you not sad then?"

Wooyoung said "We received our first vacation, why cant we be happy about it?"

Junsu: you love all of us or you want to get rid of all these petty fans who keep asking about Jay the one who committed the grave mistake that you cannot even put on your lips?

Wooyoung: yes, be happy for the rest of your life, keep your happiness to yourself because no matter how badly your brother is being treated, you can still enjoy your own happiness.

Guest mojojoba

i am extremely sad over this! i thought i will get over this with just a few hours of sleep! NO! once i lay on my bed, all those harsh comments made by them, visualizing their faces saying it made me giddy and weak, i am a diabetic, so i went hypo ( faint ). but luckily i had my medicine near me!

their comments are haunting my mind!

gosh, i am extremely disappointed and disgusted!

i have been a silent reader all this time, this incident really got to me real big!

My last post in 2pm thread :) I am officially out of this fandom if they dun care about their fans then why do u want our support to buy ur album? Plus the ppl who support 6pm ,do u even read what they say? Such a disapointment, i don't really want Jay to be in the ruthless group. I wish for their downfall...And jay the success that he wants in life.

I hope underground will start a fund for Jay so that he can continue his studies in music in US. I will totally contribute :)

Plus the biggest personal mistake that Jay has ever done is that he regret being in Korea and with the group as 2pm and being in JYPE. Whatever mistake he made, he kill a person or whatsoever i will forgive him bcoz I sincerely love him :)

Does anyone know what happened at conference i am really confused

I would appreciate it if somebody would tell me thanks....that of you know

Heartbreaking reading the accounts. I still have faith in the boys. I mean why would they give those kind of answers in that manner. That is basically career suicidal right there. I don't know this whole story from the time Jay left til now those not make any sense at all. Crazy netizens the one that drove one boy dream away. But the real culprit during this whole fiasco is JYPE and the 7 boys were their victims.

Guest xxxxxxx

I'm honestly still shocked. I'm a bit taken from the harsh responses that the boys left.Also, I find it kind of fishy that JYP isn't posting anything on websites of what happened in the conference. Honestly, thats a good and bad thing because the only "reliable" source is from people who actually attended. Its an open door for more and more false rumors.

I have to stand middle ground. I don't think I fully support 6PM. I want to but it won't be the same. I want to show the six boys that I still love them. Thats why I'm hoping that their next comeback to be weaker than ever so they can realize that if Jay's back, it could have been better. I would still follow them and watch their performances but I'm not sure I would buy their album because its so incomplete.

I wish I could ask them this. " If you weren't under JYPE,if you weren't part of 2PM, If you guys were just regular people, would have you protected Jay even if he did something so wrong?Would You still love him as a brother and friend?"

"do you guys have any plans of visiting him/ seeing him now like regular friends?"

I want to see their responses because I want to see if they still consider Jay dear to their hearts.

I remember watching a show where Taecyeon said " I want us to be like Shinhwa like everlasting brothers."

Well, Taecyeon you guys are like shinhwa now. You guys have six members.

Guest theblazenazn

I'M SHOCKED AND APPALLED WHAT WHAT THEY SAID!

I'M MOST SHOCKED AT TAECYEON. He was my favorite member back when I started liking 2PM.

Go play around with your precious Nutmembers then and if do not acknowledge your brother who has a "bad personal life."

They sounded like a bunch of Catty Immature School girls Attacking another girl's personal life. The kind of Backstabbing you see in Movies and on TV brought to Life.

Khun, you are too Innocent for your own good, you will not be able to Survive against some of the other members on their pursuit for Popularity and Money. This is Sickening. BACKSTABBING should be their new Title Track on the New Album. The BACKSTABBING Dance will be a hit for them.

I think I will finally change my Avatar now. I don't what else to do.

I wanna support Khun, and maybe Junho because they both somewhat still showed what love they have for their "brother".

However, I will never buy anything from 1:59PM again.

This will be the last page in this Thread? What a Horrible way to end it.

Although I have never been a Hottest, my friend has. She is sitting besides me now, and for some minutes ago we read the several fan accounts on 2OD togheter. Really, you guys have my support and condolences - because the answers that came out from the boys were truly harsh, disgusting, disrespectful and inhuman. I suspected everything to be scripted at first, but after reading more and more fan accounts, tsk. Unbelieveable. Now your frustration against the 6 boys is understandable for me, who have never been a fan of 2PM before.

Wish you all good luck and keep it up. The boys' attitude against their own fans is undescribable.

"condolences" give me a break !!!!!!!!!! is this a funeral is JAY dead and we didn't know about this?????????

I am so with the 2pm members who are sick and tired from all so called "FANS" who boyccoted them and called them traiters who did not saved their brother.

What gave everybody who is bashing this boys a right to say those ugly things about them?????????

Do you think that Junsu, Taec, Nickhun, Junho and ChanSung don't have feelings????

After such rough road that they had to go through all the years that they have been training to be the BEST K-POP group do you really think they would terminate their lives becoause there ":brother" that did a HUGE mistake that he can not be accepted again as a member at 2pm????????????

It really hearts that so many fans call them liers and fakes!!!!!!!

2PM Fighting I hope this disaster will be gone with the wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love and adore you guys don't be ashamed of anything because you have done no crime at all !!!!!!!!!!!

I will continue supporting all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As one fan said Jay is not a saint and the rest od the members are not devils !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest J.Lvs.Me

Chansung just said "We are not lying.. We will try our best now. Please dont doubt us."

update from 2oneday's twitter.

oh darling~ now you begged us to believe you after all what you said about you own leader???

I didn't want to say anything, but I'm so disgusted at what comes from the others' mouths. I feel like I'm supporting a big fat lie all this time. But a part of me wants to believe in their bond/brotherhood from what I've seen in Wild Bunny and Hot Blood. How can they change so fast after that? I honestly don't know, but those tears and fun times they shared in WB/HB...they don't seem fake to me. Eh well, I don't know what's fake or what's real anymore.

I'm so so so disappointed with Taecyeon and Chansung. I remember how Chan used to say "you can't drop someone out halfway" in HB. I can't believe these words are coming from their mouths; it's just so hard to believe. And my respect for them is really draining fast. Khun seems like he tried really hard which is sad cause nothing's working out. Too bad this wasn't a movie so we can make our own happy ending.

But I don't understand...there's something weird about the conference (or I'm over-thinking things). Isn't JYPE attempting to gain more sympathy or try to make 6PM look like victims? Why are they contradicting? They're saying all these harsh words and angering fans. I'm sure they're smart enough to know what they're saying/doing is like...career suicide. Unless...they don't care anymore or JYPE is doing this to disband them...easier.

It's hard to imagine what Jay could have done so immorally wrong for it to come down to this.

I hate the way JYPE manages their artists. From day one, I have never been a JYPE fan until 2PM (actually still haven't been a fan just respected him a bit more and thankful for creating 2PM) but now..JYPE sure is at the top...but all for different reasons.

Just my thoughts...

Guest Banana Peel

...WOW. I just read all of the interview questions/answers from last night and I'm still shocked as ever. I was SO expecting some good answers out of them, but wow. I REALLY don't want to believe any of their answers, but even if this was all scripted, their answers are too much and harsh to take in.

This is all ridiculous, and unless this ALL clears out to be any better, then my images of 6pm are completely ruined. Oh, and not to mention JYPE's image. :rolleyes:

Oh, and reading the fan's experiences from the meeting was even more tragic. They're obviously not faking any disappointment. My goodness, I still can't believe my eyes. I SERIOUSLY want to know what Jay thinks about ALL of this. I wonder if he's aware of all the answers they're spitting out of their mouth. -_____-

6pm is a real disappointment as of now.. :(

Guest soompi00

Fans have turned into anti-fans and are now going crazy, releasing things that they have been keeping secret to protect the boys. This is a rough translation of a collection of fan accounts that keeps getting deleted (source: pann.nate.com)

다른 사생팬분들이 쓰신거 보니까

장우영은 재범이 가고 바로 여친사귀고 또 지금 다른여친사귐 (right after jay left, wooyoung dated a girl and now he's dating someone else)

그리고 다이어리에 진짜보고싶다라고 썼던것도 그때 사귀던 여친 and the thing he wrote in his diary about missing someone was referring to his gf at the time

절대 재범이 아님..;;팬들이 저두 재범오빠 보고싶어요~ 오빠도 같은 마음이죠?

it wasn't jay at all...;;when fans said "we miss jay too~oppa feels the same right?" how hilarious it must've been to wooyoung

했을 때 얼마나 빵터졌을깤ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

옥택연은 숙소에 몇몇 사생팬, 여자아이돌을 데려와 잠자리

teac brought several sa-saeng fans and girl idols to the dorm and slept with them

옥택연 여자관계 진짜 복잡하고 사생활 가장 더럽다고;;;

taec has the most complicated and dirty private life

사생들이 빡쳐서 이렇게까지 털 정도면 진짜;;;;

이거 추가해주시고 다른것도 더 올려주세요 아 열뻗쳐

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 야 장우영 대놓고 팬들앞에서 뭐라했냐면 박재범 안돌아오는데 왜 이런짓을해? 이러고, 박재범 신발새끼를 내가 왜 동정해? 라고 팬들앞에서 간크게 말했던 놈입니다 그래서 보다못한 권이가 녹차 빙수 먹여가면서 너 이럼 안된다고 이야기 하니까 장우영이 귓등으로 듣고 알았어 이러면서 아이스크림 사달라고 햇대 박진영이 글 썻을때 지 개인분량 늘어놨다고 사옥에서 숙소로 갈때 스텝밟은 놈이고 사생활은 뭐 재범이보다 더러우면 더러웠지 깨끗한 놈은 아니에요

in front of fans, wooyoung outright said jay's not coming back, why are you doing this? then he said, why would i care about jay that f-ing &$%? so jo kwon who was eating green tea shaved ice with him said that you shouldnt say that and woo young was like, just buy me ice cream

===================================================================

박재범이 맨날 애들

jay always wanted to go practice after perfs with the guys but junho/wooyoung complained and junsu too

무대 끝나고 연습하러 가자고 했는데

조카 이준호- 장우영 둘이서 궁시렁 대고

김준수도 졸라 궁시렁댔음.

뭐 다른애들은 모르겠고

don't know about the others

암튼 박재범의 말에 호의적으로 따라준

새끼들이 없었다.

but none of them followed jae completely

실력도 개뿔 없는것들이 .

completely talentless

권지용이 김준수 깐거

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

작지용이 원래 김준수랑 절친도별로 아니였고

은근 무시하고

그랬데

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

gdragon wasnt that close with junsu and even subtly ignored him lol

aaa때 얘긴데 딴멤버가 뭐 잘못하면 그멤버한테 1차로 쫌뭐라고 그러고

during aaa, when a member would do something wrong, he would be scolded then jay would be blamed for the mistake too

2차로 재범이 따로 불렀대 그래서 이새끼 저새끼하면서 니가 제대로안하니까 멤버가 실수한거라ㅅㅂ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ재범이 얼마나 힘들었어...가족들이랑 떨어져가지고...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

그거 욕재범이가 다듣고 멤버들한테 가서 우리잘좀하자고 타이르고그랬대 jay would take all the blame and then he'd tell his members, let's try a bit harder

근데 멤버들이 장난치고 막 박재범말 잘듣지도 않고그랬다고함ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

but the members would just fool around and not listen to jay

와일드바니 반응좋아서 원래 시즌2하려고했었대

근데 재범이일터지고 엎어진거야.....원래 시즌2 다른그룹이 하는것처럼 막 하다가

투피엠 쨘!! 하고 나타나서 시즌투도 저희가 하게됬어요^^ 하는컨셉으로 할려고했댘ㅋㅋㅋ

지금은 끝난얘기ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

그리고 그언니가 그랬는데 ㅅㅂ 이준호 조카싸가지없대ㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 싸가지는 준호가 제일없고

someone working behind Wild Bunny said junho has no !@# manners that he's the worst

황찬성도 제일어린게 성질드럽대 진짜 싸가지없이 말툭툭한대 카메라 꺼지면 나머지애들은 그냥 카메라랑똑같대

chansung is also the youngest but has a bad temper and manners; just spits out whatever he wants to say; other members are the same infront of /behind camera

옥택연이 옥병신이라고 완전 헐랭해보이는데 얘가 의외로 똘똘??? 똑똑하대 그렇게 헐랭하지도않고

taec seems stupid at times but actually is kind of smart

그리고 준수랑멤버들이랑은 별로 안친했던거 맞대

and junsu isnt close w/ the other members

와일드 바니 작가 및에서 알바한 사람이 쓴거

Written by assistant to wild bunny writer

이거 절대 루머 아니라고 함ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 레알임ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ털면 엄청 나올거다 이것들 진짜 팬을 우습게 알아?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ지금계속털리고있는데 또 뭐 나오면 올리겠음

박재범은 스케줄 없을때

헬스장 혹은 연습실을 감.

중간에 버핑이나 스무디킹을 감.

스무디킹에 가면 꼭 프로틴 첨가된 걸 시킴

얘는 몸 키우느라 술 담배도 안함.

커피도 안 좋아해씀. 스무디킹 중독자라.

애들 조율하려고 하루에도 3~4번 밥 먹으러 다님.

옥택연 만났다가 이준호만났다가 진짜 친구들 만났다가

이런식으로 스케쥴 조절하는 애엿음.

레알 진짜 깨끗했어.

얘보다 육피엠 중에 깨끗한 애 있음 나와보라고 해.

진짜 생일날 다른육피 클럽갈때 얘 혼자 안갔다고 알아

계속 추가하겠음

옥택연이랑 준호랑 권이랑 재버미랑 한식집에 가서 막 음식 먹는데

재범이가 못먹고 있으니깐 쟤네가 한국인인데 그런것도 못먹냐고 드립 침

그래서 재범이가 먹었음

아무래도 입맛에 안맞아서 토함

자꾸자꾸 저런말 해서 재범인 자꾸자꾸 먹음

그래서 토함

권이가 그거보고 안쓰러워서 햄버거 사다줌

그랬떠니 쟤네 둘이서

굶게냅두지 뭐하러 사다주냐고 했다함...

권이랑 쿤이만 진심이고

원데이 의리 그딴거 없대

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

조권도 이번 앨범 망하면 각오하란? 소리 들었다던데

조권은 최근까지도 재범이형이랑 제일 친하다고 그러고 재범이형생각하면 눈물난다고 사석에서 말한거 기자가 기사로 터트렸는데

애초에 사생활 없었던 것 같고 조권도 몰랐던 거 같아 그냥 간담회에서 조카 육피엠이 배신때린거같은데ㅋㅋ 얘네 1위한 날 재범이 기사 터트린거 보면 모르겠어?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 투에이엠 아주 죽이려는 거임 투에엠한테 좋을거 하나도 없는데 동의한거 말안했을걸 애들 반발하거나 혹시 유출이라도 되면 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ어쨌든 ㅋㅋ팀킬ㅋㅋㅋㄴ난 몰랐던거 같아 그러니까 담날 애가 폐인 됐지 ㅋㅋ

이준호 옷장드립( http://blog.naver.com/wpdud1226/10077391762 ) 아시죠

여기서 이때부터 이준호가 박재범이 옷장을 혼자다썼네 옷을 쑤셔넣었네 하면서

뒷담깐게 중요한게 아닌거같아요.

뒤에'그래가꼬,그 나온거를 내가 그냥 그걸 치워달라고 했어'이말이 중요한듯 여기서

그나온거/그걸은 재범이의 옷이되는거죠.

혹시 누나들의 행복한 시간 에서 어떤분에 시애틀 갔다오고난후쓴 후기 보셨나요 ?

거기서 팬분이 재범이 겨울옷 가져가서 재범이엄마께 드리면서

재범이가 마음에 들어할지모르겠어요 이랬더니

재범이엄마께서 팬분들이주신건 다 잘입어요 한국에서 올때 옷을 못챙겨와서...

.. 이준호가 아줌마한테 치워달라고했는지 누구한테 치워달라고했는지

재범이가 한국에 두고 간 옷 다 이준호가 치운거같네요 ^^

개1새1끼 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

디씨에서 하나 퍼날를라그랬는뎅

장우영 부산휴가갔다 서울 올라오는 기차에 나 아는 언니가 같이 탔어

일부러 장우영 기차시간 알아내서 탄거였지

계속 통화질하더래

언니가 싸인해달라고 하니까 잠깐만 하고 하고 싸인해주더래

사진 찍자고 하니까 안된다고 회사에 혼났다고 하더라고

그리고 나서 언니가 우영이 근처에 앉아있었는데

서울올라가는내내 전화통화하더래

근데 내용들어보니까 여친이 연습생인지 언능 데뷔하라고 자기위치는 지금 정상이라고

정상에서 기다리고 있을테니까 언능 데뷔하라고 ㅈㄹ

준수는 나머지멤버들과 사이가 안좋음

Junsu is not close w/ other members

닉쿤혼자 재범이 탈퇴반대해서 왕따당함

nichkhyun was against jay leaving the grp so he was turned into a loner

http://fimg.pann.com/new/download.jsp?FileID=15297509 (image of junsu w/ thai singer)

준수 태국여가수랑 사귄다는 소문잇었는데 김준수가 팬들한테 하도 아니라고 지랄발광떨어서 팬드리 쉴드쳐줫는데

there was a rumor that junsu was dating a thai singer and since junsu vehemently said that it wasnt true, fans shielded him but it's true

사실임 ㅋㅋㅋ

2pm 비리 왜 삭제됨? 다시

got lazy and didnt translate some of the things up there. but it is complete chaos right now (those that can read korean would know) especially fan accounts from sa-saeng fans (fans that follow around 24/7 spying on their private lives). Apparently, nichkhun gets abused a lot and taec/wooyoung bring home girls all the time. chansung and wooyoung were caught talking smack about fans but didnt know they were being watched. nichkhun was next to them but he didnt understand what they were talking about until later when he was like "...fans?", frowning when he realized what was going on; then one of em hit khun w/ a water bottle. there's a whoooollleee lot more..

Edit: another pic (http://fimg.pann.com/new/download.jsp?FileID=15297761)

they arent bashing on nichkhun for some reason. quite the opposite actually. i guess they have nothing on him or he was really nice to his fans.

Guest lane013

What sucks about situations like these is that we'll never know.

I feel bad for jaebeom, but i think people are putting him on a pedastal too much.

He's not perfect and not the only victim in this. I think the people who have suffered the most are the remaining 6 members and they're still the members that i think are suffering the most.

What could possibly be so bad about Jaebeom being in the US where his family, and friends are. Yeah, he may have sacrificed a lot to be where he was, and there is no doubt how horrible he must of felt in September ( the humiliation of having betrayed your country?), but he seems to be fine now. He's competing, probably living a normal life and i'm sure he could probably find a career for himself very easily in the US probably with dancing or something. he doesn't have to live the idol life anymore.

As for the remaining 6 members, my sympathy is with them. They have no say in anything and their lives are completely scheduled for them. THey are told what role to play ( beastly, charming, etc..). They basically have no identity.

In the recent conference, i don't know if they truly meant what they said or if it was scripted or not, but i'm 100% sure that they're putting on a facade to hide their pain.

I don't know about you guys either, but i FEEL THE MOST PAIN FOR CHAN AND TAEC.

They're the ones who i'm sure were probably forced to DO something. NO ONE would have the guts to say to a whole bunch of people what the people don't want to hear, Especially to a hardcore fanclub in korea. That's like basically committing suicide.

If i were the remaining 6 members, i honestly wouldn't care about the fans anymore. I would be thinking, " they are jaeboem's fans."

By feeling more pain for the 6 members, i'm not saying that i don't feel pain for jay either. I'm just saying that honestly, jay is the lucky one. I think that we should just all let it go. let jay live his life, and let the remaining 6 live theirs.

I'm just stating how i feel. Don't hate me or anything.

Guest J.Lvs.Me

teac brought several sa-saeng fans and girl idols to the dorm and slept with them

WTF???!!! There is just NO FCKNG WAY!!! This must be FAKED!!!

in front of fans, wooyoung outright said jay's not coming back, why are you doing this? then he said, why would i care about jay that f-ing &$%? so jo kwon who was eating green tea shaved ice with him said that you shouldnt say that and woo young was like, just buy me ice cream

Oh Noo noooo nooo~ Wooyoung would never Said that!!! THAT IS JUST NOW WAY!

there was a rumor that junsu was dating a thai singer and since junsu vehemently said that it wasnt true, fans shielded him but it's true

Okay~ somehow this is believeable.... coz they have a picture to prove~

BUT PUHLEASEEEEE~~~ is 2PM really THAT BADD?????????

Oh MY GAWD!!!!

Maybe this is just written out of anger~ >_______<

or maybe it's the truth but WhAT THE HELL????

Lots of fanaccounts say that 6PM went to a noraebang after the conference.

crdits:http://twitter.com/twooneday

OKAY I'm having an asthma ATTACK NOW! THIS IS REALLY GETTING OUT OF HAND!!!

2PM will turn out to be the most hateful Groups just like SNSD back in 2008!

if they can regain their popularity and fans like the girls does, then that's good,,, if not >_________<

Guest mojojoba

Fans have turned into anti-fans and are now going crazy, releasing things that they have been keeping secret to protect the boys. This is a rough translation of a collection of fan accounts that keeps getting deleted (source: pann.nate.com)

다른 사생팬분들이 쓰신거 보니까

장우영은 재범이 가고 바로 여친사귀고 또 지금 다른여친사귐 (right after jay left, wooyoung dated a girl and now he's dating someone else)

그리고 다이어리에 진짜보고싶다라고 썼던것도 그때 사귀던 여친 and the thing he wrote in his diary about missing someone was referring to his gf at the time

절대 재범이 아님..;;팬들이 저두 재범오빠 보고싶어요~ 오빠도 같은 마음이죠?

it wasn't jay at all...;;when fans said "we miss jay too~oppa feels the same right?" how hilarious it must've been to wooyoung

했을 때 얼마나 빵터졌을깤ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

옥택연은 숙소에 몇몇 사생팬, 여자아이돌을 데려와 잠자리

옥택연 여자관계 진짜 복잡하고 사생활 가장 더럽다고;;;

사생들이 빡쳐서 이렇게까지 털 정도면 진짜;;;;

이거 추가해주시고 다른것도 더 올려주세요 아 열뻗쳐

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 야 장우영 대놓고 팬들앞에서 뭐라했냐면 박재범 안돌아오는데 왜 이런짓을해? 이러고, 박재범 신발새끼를 내가 왜 동정해? 라고 팬들앞에서 간크게 말했던 놈입니다 그래서 보다못한 권이가 녹차 빙수 먹여가면서 너 이럼 안된다고 이야기 하니까 장우영이 귓등으로 듣고 알았어 이러면서 아이스크림 사달라고 햇대 박진영이 글 썻을때 지 개인분량 늘어놨다고 사옥에서 숙소로 갈때 스텝밟은 놈이고 사생활은 뭐 재범이보다 더러우면 더러웠지 깨끗한 놈은 아니에요

박재범이 맨날 애들

jay always wanted to go practice after perfs with the guys but junho/wooyoung complained and junsu too

무대 끝나고 연습하러 가자고 했는데

조카 이준호- 장우영 둘이서 궁시렁 대고

김준수도 졸라 궁시렁댔음.

뭐 다른애들은 모르겠고

don't know about the others

암튼 박재범의 말에 호의적으로 따라준

새끼들이 없었다.

but none of them followed jae completely

실력도 개뿔 없는것들이 .

completely talentless

권지용이 김준수 깐거

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

작지용이 원래 김준수랑 절친도별로 아니였고

은근 무시하고

그랬데

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

gdragon wasnt that close with junsu and even subtly ignored him lol

aaa때 얘긴데 딴멤버가 뭐 잘못하면 그멤버한테 1차로 쫌뭐라고 그러고

during aaa, when a member would do something wrong, he would be scolded then jay would be blamed for the mistake too

2차로 재범이 따로 불렀대 그래서 이새끼 저새끼하면서 니가 제대로안하니까 멤버가 실수한거라ㅅㅂ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ재범이 얼마나 힘들었어...가족들이랑 떨어져가지고...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

그거 욕재범이가 다듣고 멤버들한테 가서 우리잘좀하자고 타이르고그랬대 jay would take all the blame and then he'd tell his members, let's try a bit harder

근데 멤버들이 장난치고 막 박재범말 잘듣지도 않고그랬다고함ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

but the members would just fool around and not listen to jay

와일드바니 반응좋아서 원래 시즌2하려고했었대

근데 재범이일터지고 엎어진거야.....원래 시즌2 다른그룹이 하는것처럼 막 하다가

투피엠 쨘!! 하고 나타나서 시즌투도 저희가 하게됬어요^^ 하는컨셉으로 할려고했댘ㅋㅋㅋ

지금은 끝난얘기ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

그리고 그언니가 그랬는데 ㅅㅂ 이준호 조카싸가지없대ㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 싸가지는 준호가 제일없고

someone working behind Wild Bunny said junho has no !@# manners that he's the worst

황찬성도 제일어린게 성질드럽대 진짜 싸가지없이 말툭툭한대 카메라 꺼지면 나머지애들은 그냥 카메라랑똑같대

chansung is also the youngest but has a bad temper and manners; just spits out whatever he wants to say; other members are the same infront of /behind camera

옥택연이 옥병신이라고 완전 헐랭해보이는데 얘가 의외로 똘똘??? 똑똑하대 그렇게 헐랭하지도않고

taec seems stupid at times but actually is kind of smart

그리고 준수랑멤버들이랑은 별로 안친했던거 맞대

and junsu isnt close w/ the other members

와일드 바니 작가 및에서 알바한 사람이 쓴거

Written by assistant to wild bunny writer

이거 절대 루머 아니라고 함ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 레알임ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ털면 엄청 나올거다 이것들 진짜 팬을 우습게 알아?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ지금계속털리고있는데 또 뭐 나오면 올리겠음

박재범은 스케줄 없을때

헬스장 혹은 연습실을 감.

중간에 버핑이나 스무디킹을 감.

스무디킹에 가면 꼭 프로틴 첨가된 걸 시킴

얘는 몸 키우느라 술 담배도 안함.

커피도 안 좋아해씀. 스무디킹 중독자라.

애들 조율하려고 하루에도 3~4번 밥 먹으러 다님.

옥택연 만났다가 이준호만났다가 진짜 친구들 만났다가

이런식으로 스케쥴 조절하는 애엿음.

레알 진짜 깨끗했어.

얘보다 육피엠 중에 깨끗한 애 있음 나와보라고 해.

진짜 생일날 다른육피 클럽갈때 얘 혼자 안갔다고 알아

계속 추가하겠음

옥택연이랑 준호랑 권이랑 재버미랑 한식집에 가서 막 음식 먹는데

재범이가 못먹고 있으니깐 쟤네가 한국인인데 그런것도 못먹냐고 드립 침

그래서 재범이가 먹었음

아무래도 입맛에 안맞아서 토함

자꾸자꾸 저런말 해서 재범인 자꾸자꾸 먹음

그래서 토함

권이가 그거보고 안쓰러워서 햄버거 사다줌

그랬떠니 쟤네 둘이서

굶게냅두지 뭐하러 사다주냐고 했다함...

권이랑 쿤이만 진심이고

원데이 의리 그딴거 없대

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

조권도 이번 앨범 망하면 각오하란? 소리 들었다던데

조권은 최근까지도 재범이형이랑 제일 친하다고 그러고 재범이형생각하면 눈물난다고 사석에서 말한거 기자가 기사로 터트렸는데

애초에 사생활 없었던 것 같고 조권도 몰랐던 거 같아 그냥 간담회에서 조카 육피엠이 배신때린거같은데ㅋㅋ 얘네 1위한 날 재범이 기사 터트린거 보면 모르겠어?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 투에이엠 아주 죽이려는 거임 투에엠한테 좋을거 하나도 없는데 동의한거 말안했을걸 애들 반발하거나 혹시 유출이라도 되면 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ어쨌든 ㅋㅋ팀킬ㅋㅋㅋㄴ난 몰랐던거 같아 그러니까 담날 애가 폐인 됐지 ㅋㅋ

이준호 옷장드립( http://blog.naver.com/wpdud1226/10077391762 ) 아시죠

여기서 이때부터 이준호가 박재범이 옷장을 혼자다썼네 옷을 쑤셔넣었네 하면서

뒷담깐게 중요한게 아닌거같아요.

뒤에'그래가꼬,그 나온거를 내가 그냥 그걸 치워달라고 했어'이말이 중요한듯 여기서

그나온거/그걸은 재범이의 옷이되는거죠.

혹시 누나들의 행복한 시간 에서 어떤분에 시애틀 갔다오고난후쓴 후기 보셨나요 ?

거기서 팬분이 재범이 겨울옷 가져가서 재범이엄마께 드리면서

재범이가 마음에 들어할지모르겠어요 이랬더니

재범이엄마께서 팬분들이주신건 다 잘입어요 한국에서 올때 옷을 못챙겨와서...

.. 이준호가 아줌마한테 치워달라고했는지 누구한테 치워달라고했는지

재범이가 한국에 두고 간 옷 다 이준호가 치운거같네요 ^^

개1새1끼 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

디씨에서 하나 퍼날를라그랬는뎅

장우영 부산휴가갔다 서울 올라오는 기차에 나 아는 언니가 같이 탔어

일부러 장우영 기차시간 알아내서 탄거였지

계속 통화질하더래

언니가 싸인해달라고 하니까 잠깐만 하고 하고 싸인해주더래

사진 찍자고 하니까 안된다고 회사에 혼났다고 하더라고

그리고 나서 언니가 우영이 근처에 앉아있었는데

서울올라가는내내 전화통화하더래

근데 내용들어보니까 여친이 연습생인지 언능 데뷔하라고 자기위치는 지금 정상이라고

정상에서 기다리고 있을테니까 언능 데뷔하라고 ㅈㄹ

준수는 나머지멤버들과 사이가 안좋음

Junsu is not close w/ other members

닉쿤혼자 재범이 탈퇴반대해서 왕따당함

nichkhyun was against jay leaving the grp so he was turned into a loner

http://fimg.pann.com/new/download.jsp?FileID=15297509 (image of junsu w/ thai singer)

준수 태국여가수랑 사귄다는 소문잇었는데 김준수가 팬들한테 하도 아니라고 지랄발광떨어서 팬드리 쉴드쳐줫는데

사실임 ㅋㅋㅋ

2pm 비리 왜 삭제됨? 다시

wow? you serious? OMGAHHH!

those 'confessions' are really WHAO!

omgosh, i am speechless.

Guest shawty_says

I feel bad for jaebeom, but i think people are putting him on a pedastal too much.

He's not perfect and not the only victim in this. I think the people who have suffered the most are the remaining 6 members and they're still the members that i think are suffering the most.

What could possibly be so bad about Jaebeom being in the US where his family, and friends are. Yeah, he may have sacrificed a lot to be where he was, and there is no doubt how horrible he must of felt in September ( the humiliation of having betrayed your country?), but he seems to be fine now. He's competing, probably living a normal life and i'm sure he could probably find a career for himself very easily in the US probably with dancing or something. he doesn't have to live the idol life anymore.

As for the remaining 6 members, my sympathy is with them. They have no say in anything and their lives are completely scheduled for them. THey are told what role to play ( beastly, charming, etc..). They basically have no identity.

In the recent conference, i don't know if they truly meant what they said or if it was scripted or not, but i'm 100% sure that they're putting on a facade to hide their pain.

They're the ones who i'm sure were probably forced to DO something. NO ONE would have the guts to say to a whole bunch of people what the people don't want to hear, Especially to a hardcore fanclub in korea. That's like basically committing suicide.

If i were the remaining 6 members, i honestly wouldn't care about the fans anymore. I would be thinking, " they are jaeboem's fans."

By feeling more pain for the 6 members, i'm not saying that i don't feel pain for jay either. I'm just saying that honestly, jay is the lucky one. I think that we should just all let it go. let jay live his life, and let the remaining 6 live theirs.

This so much! I haven't seen a video of the conference or anything but I feel like some of the fan accounts are pretty biased. Seems like the fans are so set on making the six members look like Satan that they're seeing what they want to see. Sure, maybe the fans have the general idea of the answers down, but I feel like some parts, like how harsh the answer was worded, was exaggerated.

We're never going to know what's going on behind closed doors, so why blame everything on the 6 members? I just find it fishy that they would say things that's making them the most wanted men in Korea right now (in a bad way). Maybe Jay really did do something awful. I'm not saying he really did, but it doesn't make sense for the boys to act this way. I mean, shouldn't it be JYP's priority to make fans sympathize and side with them?

And the "secrets" that fans are now letting out, please, is anyone really going to believe that? Those are obviously fabricated by butt hurt fans (anti fans now?) who are trying to put the six members in as bad of a light as possible. Those girls need to grow up.

EDIT

And to add, if 2pm really is angry at Jay, then I feel like fans played a big part in letting that happen. Ever since Jay left, Hottests have targeted the other six, boycotting everything they do and not caring for their feelings. If I was put in their shoes, I'd feel pretty frustrated at Jay too. Yes, he's the initial victim, but fans have made the rest into victims too, probably even bigger ones. At least Jay gets to be with his family now, out of the spotlight (for the most part) and away from rabid fangirls who claim that they love 2pm. Meanwhile, the rest of the members are stuck trying to calm the fangirls, which imo is a futile attempt.

Guest lilykt7

Wow. People are quick to judge. Here's what I see.

I think it's pretty obvious before the whole fiasco broke we can clearly tell that the boys genuinely look up to Jaebum. He's like this cool older brother that they're proud to show off to their friends. We can tell in the shows they've been on (even Hotblood when Jay was the last to join the team) and the interviews they were in. They seriously adore him. And when his myspace scandal broke, they were there for him. Some members publicly stood up for him. They express their love for him when they won their end of year awards.

So the question is, WHERE DID THAT AFFECTION GO?!? And how fast it left their hearts. I seriously think 2pm is made up of 7 really nice boys. They may be rowdy and reckless but take that away and they're just nice honest boys. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE for them to turn their backs on Jaebum in this short amount of time. Hence, it's not wrong to assume that Jay MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING.

- this is pure speculation -

MAYBE, it was Jay who betrayed THEM. Maybe he made a deal with a rival company who offered better services during A&A promos while they're in love with him. Maybe it was Jay who turned his back on them secretly during that time. It could be the other way round. Idk, he does seem like the kind of guy who tends to make some bad decisions.

Because it is illogical for not one, but all 6 boys to find his actions unforgivable. And I'm ruling out drug abuse or impregnating a girl as Jay's "offence" because those are forgivable in my eyes and those actions would only tarnish Jay's image but I don't see it tarnishing the rest of the boys' image. I mean, I'm trying to make sense of their actions here because I don't think they're ALL irrational.

And fan reports seem to be saying that Taec and Chan were quite cold and unforgiving towards Jay. They basically put on an attitude. Why would they do that and have fans bash them and label them as ungrateful dongsaengs who betrayed their leader if it was all a set up. I would think they would rather play the sympathy card if they're trying to get fans on their side but they're not. WHY?

I refuse to believe all 6 of them are cold-hearted, it doesn't make sense. There has to be something!

again - this is all pure speculation -

I'm not trying to take sides. I just thought instead of 'Jaebum the victim' we could take a different perspective. Unless of course this was all scripted and nothing actually happened but that JYPE's president is plain evil and hold grudges against Jay. I like all of them and I truly want things go back the way it was. But s*it happens.

I guess ultimately, what's done is done and fans need to move on. It IS POSSIBLE to support Jay and his endeavors AND the rest of 2pm with theirs. They're taking different paths but they still somewhat share a common bond and what they have together and that one year of activity together as 7 was truly an amazing year. They achieved so much and it's sad that it had to come to an end before their true potentials have been met. Let's move on and not judge them as if we're superior. We do not know what we would have done if we were in their shoes. There's no "evil" person here. I guess we could say things just...happened and we gotta accept it.

/my more-than-2-cents :/

peas out

carrots in

I agree with this. Something seems fishy. I think whatever Jay did MUST have been incredibly awful for the boys to react this way and since i don't know what he did I don't think i have a right to judge whether or not the boys reactions are wrong or right.

Really? While the rest of 6PM at least gets to continue with their careers and have a source of income. You think they are suffering the most? While, Jay has to deal with these malicious rumors that are extremely tarnishing to his name and image, and further barring any possibility of him even having a career in Korea. Though, I don't want him to come back, because they don't deserve him. Not only are these rumors extremely hurtful to Jay, himself, but it is hurtful to his family and loved ones. While, the rest of 6PM at least gets to say what they want, scripted, or not. Jay has to keep his silence, because he has no other choice. Still, 6PM is suffering the most? Are they dealing with malicious rumors saying that they impregnated a girl, abused drugs, etc?

I'm not saying that 6PM isn't suffering, I'm sure they are. But to say that they are suffering the most, more than Jay, I disagree with that.

And for those that are shocked by the dirty secrets popping up by saseng fans. Brace yourself, because there's gonna be even more coming out within the next few days probably. Fans are going all out now, there's no more protecting the rest of 6PM.

Archived