☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

i heard rumours that Wooyoung said he might leave 2PM? is that right?

please please dont let it be true :( T.T

oh no..please..i want Jay back to 2PM, not one by one leaving 2PM..

i want my old 2PM=7members=> Jaebeom,Junsu,NichKhun,Taecyeon,Wooyoung,Junho,Chansung..NO MORE NO LESS..

hope that's just a rumour .jebal T.T

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RealityOrDream

actually I only notice about 2pm after this incident jay left to usa because of his comment when he was a trainee

from this time I liked him so much because he can responsible for his action, and I waited for him come back

but now after hearing JYPE announcement, I feel so sad and feel betrayed by 6pm

Guest xO_Evonne

* SIGHH

i don't know what to believe at all :(

btw this is my first time posting, ive always been a silent reader.

i hope they all stay strong T___T

and as time gradually passes, they may be 7 once again. </3

My feelings now:

Nothing significant came out of today's conference, i think. Seems more like a hottest-pacifying / damage-control session to me..

I am in a fix: If i continue supporting as a 6PM fan, i will feel guilty. It seems that i have bought JYPE's spin-story & had abandoned Jaebeom. But truth is i love all the 7 boys. If JYPE had not defamed Jaebeom with the issuance of that nasty statement but simply let go of him, i will still continue supporting 6PM. But now after JYPE so blatantly put Jaebeom in such bad light, i am really hesitating on what to do..

if my memory didn't fail me, sad to say, this is the FIRST time i am typing the term "6PM". Cos up till today, i had never seen them as 2 different entities.

Guest chocolateanh

^ I have the same feeling as you

I am still waiting for Jay's voice..what will he do after all of this?

waiting for details of the conference...i refresh page every minutes but nothing else appears :(

I want to cover my ears... I do not want to believe anything the boys said at the conference..I do not want to believe that the boys said that they all agreed to let go his hyung. I want to believe the conference is all scripted!!

Guest mika.16

Official recounts from the meeting are only allowed to be posted after 10pm Korean time (thats in about 10 mins).

This is prob why nothing official has come out, and more people are joining/rejoining daum cafe to read what they talked about.

We'll find out what happened in 10 minutes,

but realistically... what could we possibly gain from it?

JYPE would not come out and say "sorry we lied"

2pm members will not stand up against jype and say "its all false! we want jay back"

its merely damage control, trying to look sympathetic to fans, dragging out the backlash as much as they can.

It looks like Jay is not going to be in 2pm, thats the harsh reality...

BUT we HAVE to restore his name & image.

I've already accepted that he wont come back,

But i cant accept the way JYPE trashed his name during his LAST MOMENTS as the 2pm leader...

That is wrong, and something has to be done.

*An article just came out on naver; "JYP at 2pm conference- Jay will not come back, contract termination finalized", stating the 2pm boys said "he is a hyung we dearly love, but we couldnt handle his 'issue' and all agreed to him leaving 2pm". They said his contract ended on feb 26th

: (

I think JYPE needs a reason to bring Jay back and the people are it. They can't bring him back simply because they and a Jay few fans want to since all the people who were hurt by his ancient comments would only call JYPE anti-nationalists and all that, but, if enough people demand it (more than enough to overpower the people opposed), it'll be like JYPE had no choice but to bring Jay back because they are only doing what the people want them to do. I think this is what JYPE is (and if not, should be) setting up to do with their vague comments. They need to rile up and outrage enough Jay and 2PM fans, and hopefully non-fans, to create this overwhelming (and it has to be overwhelming) demand. If the news outlets and media see and report all this commotion in favor of Jay and not against, then it'll essentially be like the nation is giving JYPE permission to bring Jay back, that they have forgiven him. Until there is this kind of action and response, JYPE can't/won't do anything because they can't really gauge how many people have forgiven Jay and how many haven't and they are nothing without consumers. So I guess it all comes down to this for fans - prove that the rest of Korea has forgiven Jay and that they wouldn't mind having him back. They don't have to welcome him with open arms, but they have to be willing to give him a chance, just as if he were a rookie.

i’m disappointed , i really thought they 'll stand up for him.

they were my last hope.

i can't look at the boys the same way i use to anymore , i'll still love them but i'm just disappointed

the boys are getting anti's what if jype didn't protect them too? 'll they stand up & protect each other ?

if they didn't , what can the fans do ? ignore and say we can't let the other 5 alone?

every fan right now cares what 'll happen to that one member's career but if the boys aren't even together and company is against the fans what can we really do now? except cheering for our fav. member and fight his anti's

sorry but i'm still shocked lol

it might take me years to look at their videos again but they aren't the group i loved anymore , they aren't even a group to me anymore -___-

i'll still cheer for them thou :)

btw i get why khottest are angry at the boys , they actually believed jype that the boys don't want to work with jay anymore and the rumors about new leader :/

plus they trusted the company that he 'll be back so they kept waiting but jype betrayed them.

My wish for Jaebum now is that he does not feel so demoralised by this whole ordeal to give up his dreams to become an entertainer. He has trained so hard for that debut day, accomplished much in his days as 2pm's leader and that wonderful stage presence of his - that of which I will miss dearly.

In the very recent future, I hope he'll be able to go back onto Korean soil and reclaim everything that was so unfairly robbed from him and make a bigger name for himself. No longer as JYPE's Park Jaebum, not as 2PM ex leadja Park Jaebum but as the multi talented artiste Park Jaebum.

As I say goodbye to this beloved group of mine, I am going to collect all my emotions, put them away and place myself in the queue to reach out to him.

JYPE's reputation in this whole fiasco has hit rock bottom. YG and SM might not offer him due to a "face" issue they need to preserve with JYPE but I truly believe its a new beginning for him.

I hope everyone of you who has been a comrade by my side these six months will give him your full support again if he does return. Whichever company he decides to give a 2nd chance to again to make his comeback, lets say a prayer that it would be one who will know how to treasure him better.

:)

EDIT: Just read the summary. This is just great. They have opened up a can of worms for JAY for more people to dig even deeper the 'mystery' of that supposed mistake. So I guess JYPE's next move will be to put out an 'offcicial' problem for Jay to take the hit and finish this nicely. Have a feeling he's gonna use the substance abuse stance. Nice. So Jay's going out on a moralty and ethics problem issue. The paparazzi and netizens are likely going crazy at the moment on the 'smell' of blood that JYPE jut put out. Let the feeding frenzy begin...

EDIT 2: So you meann the contract termination date changed again from Jan 6 to Feb 26? WIth that many contradictions to every official statement they put out one after another, people can still buy into anything this company says? I call his personal problem "bluff" and yes - thats my personal opinion.

To be honest I am quite sickened to my stomach on everything that has happened. The hypocrisy, the trying to play hero even at this time... Like I said, God is watching.

The sum up's already posted in 2pmalways

I'll make it short. 6 boys really love Jay but Jay's personal problem is very big and serious so they agreed with the agent and thought that the withdraw is the good way to stop exposing his personal problem.

If fans really love him, please stop finding what his person problem is and they will keep this secret. Jay knew and accepted the agent and 6pm's decision. (ohhh my hand's shaking) JYP rep said that he needed to write "personal problem" because they dont want fans angry on other 6 boys. Jay knew and accepted this word in the announcement.

Like below, Jay's contract was ended 26 Feb with no fine.

End of sum up. End of me.

Call me Jay's fan

EDIT:

JYPE representative said "Questions regarding all rumors of Jaebeom on the internet, we have answered them all truthfully. We could reveal only the part that we are able to as much as possible. Since we are not Jaebeom's representative anymore, we cannot disclose any personal details about him." [source: Newsen] cr: 2pmalways

Guest starlight5

*An article just came out on naver; "JYP at 2pm conference- Jay will not come back, contract termination finalized", stating the 2pm boys said "he is a hyung we dearly love, but we couldnt handle his 'issue' and all agreed to him leaving 2pm". They said his contract ended on feb 26th

I can almost hear the stampeding of the kHottests towards JYPE building.

Guest sorrowdust44

okay.

i'm not one for ranting usually, but after reading a lot of comments on this thread, i really felt like i needed to say something.

i know some of you may be upset devastated that Jae Bum is out of the game for good, but do consider both sides of the story! Don't be so narrow minded.

If the above statements from JPYE are true, it clearly stated, JYP did everything he could to get Jae Bum back. Jae Bum even agreed himself to come back. Why would JYP halt his activities so suddenly? Something else must've happened. The thing is, we don't know that something, so its not safe to assume anything at this point. With the Wonder Girl's blooming success in America, JYP has more to worry about than 2PM's seemingly successful plan on bringing JaeBum back. I'm just saying, something could have happened that made JYP question Jae Bum's return.

The Hottest has obviously also been protesting to bring Jae Bum back. Why wouldn't JYP want to bring Jae Bum back if it will only increase sales?

And on the note of the fellow 2PM members not sticking to JaeBum and just letting him leave, its not selfish, its human nature. If any one of the members joined in along the protest to bring Jae Bum back, don't you think the company will stop them, or even worse, punish them? As a member of 2PM, they have the role of keeping their heads above water during this controversy and remaining a strong image to their fans.

You may disagree, but I think everyone's so caught up with all these events they refuse to see both sides.

Anyway, I wish the best of luck to Jae Bum obba (:

Guest dollychelle

The sum up's already posted in 2pmalways

I'll make it short. 6 boys really love Jay but Jay's personal problem is very big and serious so they agreed with the agent and thought that the withdraw is the good way to stop exposing his personal problem.

If fans really love him, please stop finding what his person problem is and they will keep this secret. Jay knew and accepted the agent and 6pm's decision. (ohhh my hand's shaking) JYP rep said that he needed to write "personal problem" because they dont want fans angry on other 6 boys.

:rolleyes: Would be perfect for JYPE if that happened

Guest binbon_lonton

a person always have choices in life. whether they want to stand up for the truth or just saving their careers from be taken away. If Jay can save his members from be affected by his mistakes and why can just they stand up for their brother. they are just selfish and all they care is their careers. yeah, i cant blame them. they have their own problems to worry about. But if one day, Jay comes back as an individual to Korea, not as 2pm, I just wonder how these 6 people are gonna face the person they betrayed for their own good. The day Jay comes back, will be the most embarrassing day in the 6pm's life.

The conference wont do any good. A decision has been made 2 days ago. There is no way JYPE will ever listen to Hottests. I cant see any ways he will brings jay back to 2pm after he humiliated Jay with the most nonsense accusation ever.

I just want to say these:

1. I am sorry Jay that i can't help you to save your career. I wish God will grant you a good life and make u more successful than people that betrayed you.

2. Its a shame for you, 6pm if this is what you called "friendship" and "brotherhood". even if jay has murdered someone. You just cant simply betrayed and turned you back to a person who has helped you to be where you are right now. This is just wrong. In my world, this is called, Selfish.

Yes... I totally agree with you...

I'm very disappointed...

Now, I really hope J doesnt return to that company, that group...

To J.

Please stay there and look for your happiness...

I'll always support you, now and forever...

Stay strong...

I

Guest pinkchocolate

I'm really really sad and disappointed at the same time at 6PM. They were willing to let Jaebum go like this...

So now, Jaebum is gone.... really gone... So i wanna ask all of you here. Would you still be supporting 6PM or boycott? I really wanna support them, but, i'm afraid i cant love them the same. Though i would still be happy watching them..

Sigh.. i thought that we had the slightest hope for Jaebum to be back using this conference. but turns out, this conference ended it all. WHY. !? ):

now i'm really confused.....

Guest love2807

It looks like Jay is not going to be in 2pm, thats the harsh reality...

BUT we HAVE to restore his name & image.

I've already accepted that he wont come back,

But i cant accept the way JYPE trashed his name during his LAST MOMENTS as the 2pm leader...

That is wrong, and something has to be done.

sry laani to cut your post like this

we were all aware of the fact that he would probably not comeback and that they would lie to us

BUT they can´t damage his image like this

he was a hard-working leader...as if he had time to make scandals and think of it 5 month later.

people will keep him as a bad person in mind which i can´t accept!

jay is not that sort of person.

and even if he did sth (which i don´t believe at all)..why can´t they just say he has personal problems or he don´t want to he´s scared. why tell us about a big thing and then like "haha i won´t tell ya"

How can the haters accept Jay if JYP announced that he did something much worse than the Myspace thing? Shoot you.

It breaks my heart to think about how Jay's feeling right now? I mean, more than himself I think he's worried about his family. You know, the typical him will think that he's causing so much trouble for the people around him. The world suddenly is too small for him.

I know the other 6 members are hurting too, but it's definitely a million times more painful for Jay.

I wonder how the boys will face the Hottests in the future, with all the lies and pain, it will never be the same again.

Archived