☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest justblaqcloud

i was so shock after reading all the news, idk JYPE is that kind of company, as part of "the cloud" i'm so glad Rain already left that company..but now i'm really sad :( for what happen to his little brothers right now..idk if i'm capable to say this, but if the company already turned their back from them, it's useless to work with them again, they only gonna get more pain & suffer..if something amazing happen i hope they can leave JYPE and reunite again as 7 brothers @ another company, J.Tune or YG is the good choice for them right now (if they have any chances to leave JYPE)..for now i wish all Hottests keep strong..Pray, Love, & Respect from Clouds

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why?

why 1 was able to protect 6... but 6 dont protect 1??!?!?!

i'm so angry!

that's a legitimate question. I guess it's always easier for 1 to take the fall than all.

I don't think I've ever posted in here b4. I did not support their recent album activities, it just wasn't interesting anymore and I guess I was boycotting without even realizing it. I have also always doubted about Jay's return as I really didn't think he would ever come back, it would be too awkward. The way they're treated him, as much as he wants to come back, even his parents probably wouldn't want him to. But I was surprised at how popular 2pm became, it was almost like everyone forgotten about Jay...well if they didn't then 2pm would not ever have gotten so popular again. I hope fans don't make the same mistake again & again.

Guest shaghayegh_song

guys I don't know where to get updates at 2oneday

can somebody please give me the link?

not knowing what's happening id driving me crazy

Guest prae.nim

arrr....the conference just ended

but i don't get why the duam page is increasing

i think the situation is not getting better at all

wonder what's happened in the conference :/

looking forward for more info.

this is what i think right now, 'six have to fight for one. if not, it doesn’t help. no matter Hottest do'

guys I don't know where to get updates at 2oneday

can somebody please give me the link?

not knowing what's happening id driving me crazy

theres a clock at the middle look at ure right theres the word announcement, news, feature ....click the news and there u go

Guest avchuck

Was something else significant released in the media? The fans are joining the cafe again.

Someone tweeted that the general atmosphere during the conference was good--for JYP/E. The intent of the conference was to console/coax Hottests to see their way and looking at the cafe membership count now that the conference is over...JYP/E succeeded(?).

I'm so disappointed and it's not at anyone in particular, just generally speaking in regards to everyone.

Guest cheezychunnie

this is strictly my opinion...i think this will be my last post for today and maybe forever..

at first i was well-prepared to support the remaining boys if Jay decides not to come back coz i believe that will be his decision..

BUT THEN,jype made that awful statement saying that Jay committed mistake that even worst than his myspace comment..

i was stunned..i feel that the announcement is too much..i was hoping jype will said things like 'he made his decision,he wont come back so we are letting him go for his own benefit to move on with his new life'...but the statement given was disgusting!even if Jay did something wrong can they please cover it up...his life was already in messed,now the company added up to that..isnt that a little cruel?.u are letting go ur artist at least let him go with dignity...u are the one nurturing this "problematic kid" could u please at least let him go with respect?

now,Jay have to face the world that are looking at him(talking,gossipping)on the 'mistake' that he have done..poor boy..

knowing that my biased Taec n Chansung dont even cry while giving their words on the meeting make my heart shattered into pieces...i think im done..the announcement made me change my mind...jype made a mistake releasing that kind of announcement...

I hope everything will be OK after today's meeting !!!!!!!!!

2pm Fighting !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to Jaeboom and all the other members of 2PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest starlight5

Someone tweeted that the general atmosphere during the conference was good--for JYP/E. The intent of the conference was to console/coax Hottests to see their way and looking at the cafe membership count now that the conference is over...JYP/E succeeded(?).

I'm so disappointed and it's not at anyone in particular, just generally speaking in regards to everyone.

Even if that's true, there were only so many people in that conference and every detail taken out was through secretly recording or text, it's not possible for all the others who are waiting to get any kind of confirmed news to make them say "ZOMG, I <3 JYPE AGAIN". I'm betting the 2PM cafe is the easier access for information for the curious fans.

Since it's the last post of the day (until midnight which is 2 hours away):

v esmiux, I figured as much. Curious Hottests, just go in there and read then leave.

Guest pinkPABOsings

If you have a 2OD account and you haven't seen these upcoming links...I've posted them for you guys because I can't take them out even with credits...it looks like we're still in for a hell of a ride guys.

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16229

^

this worries me a bit too much

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16233

^

That just made my heart hurt even more.

In the last two hours I have realized all of my worst fears for 2PM are coming true.

I've been a 2PM fan for almost as long as most of you...nearly two years...and it's sad what has happened in the last six months that none of us can go back in change. So many people fought in their own ways trying their best to reverse the problems that side swiped a lot of people back in September and to those fans I apologize.

When this started, my message to all of my Hottest friends was "This isn't Good-bye, merely, I'll see you again." And I prayed that "I'll see you again." would be sooner then later. I prayed that the boys could and would stay strong throughout the length of this hard period, and show the world that they were going to succeed even when things looked to be bleak. I wanted them to succeed so when Jay came back they could say..."We stayed at the top for you and now that you're back we're going to push beyond the top." That's what I wanted to come from the boys success. However, it seems that what I wished would be "Merely, I'll see you again." has turned into "Good-bye" which is something I never would have thought JYP/E would have been stupid enough to let happen. I thought that the worst had yet to come, but I always thought "It'll get worse before it gets better". However, now that the worst is here I can't really say I see where and how this is going to get better.

It sucks that so many Hottests, such as myself, have given up all hope and my greatest fear is now the only thing I have left to look forward to. However, the ride is not over yet and I think, if I can handle it, I'll see this through to the end. If that means it's only 2 more months or 2 more years, I'll still be here and I hope, those of you who have been posting Jay's bboy battles will still be here as well because he's still apart of 2PM, at least in my heart, and it may hurt but I'd still like to see him doing what he does best.

I'm still holding out for a fight though and I'm still hoping something GOOD comes from it. Though all my faith in JYP/E is gone...the bond between 7 is still what I believe in.

rumors on Kblogs and cafes say that the details of the conference will be posted at the 2 PM oficial daum cafe, that's the reason for the sudden influx of fans joining again.

Guest SkipBeat!

arrr....the conference just ended

but i don't get why the duam page is increasing

According to some korean blogs, info about the conference will be posted on their official daum cafe. Also the conference is over and was over almost an hour ago. For more news just go to 2oneday.

Taken from 2pmalways

Brief summary from Korean news: [source: Nate]

-JYPE representative revealed to Osen that the meeting consists of 87 fans, JYPE rep Jung Wook and all 2PM members.

-The meeting started at around 3.00 PM - 7.00 PM which took over 4 hours.

-Both JYPE Rep and all 2PM members answered all the questions as honestly as they can until no further questions were posted.

-However, the true reason of Jay's permanent resignation was not answered. The JYPE Rep said it was Jay's personal problem and cannot be disclosed.

a person always have choices in life. whether they want to stand up for the truth or just saving their careers from be taken away. If Jay can save his members from be affected by his mistakes and why can just they stand up for their brother. they are just selfish and all they care is their careers. yeah, i cant blame them. they have their own problems to worry about. But if one day, Jay comes back as an individual to Korea, not as 2pm, I just wonder how these 6 people are gonna face the person they betrayed for their own good. The day Jay comes back, will be the most embarrassing day in the 6pm's life.

The conference wont do any good. A decision has been made 2 days ago. There is no way JYPE will ever listen to Hottests. I cant see any ways he will brings jay back to 2pm after he humiliated Jay with the most nonsense accusation ever.

I just want to say these:

1. I am sorry Jay that i can't help you to save your career. I wish God will grant you a good life and make u more successful than people that betrayed you.

2. Its a shame for you, 6pm if this is what you called "friendship" and "brotherhood". even if jay has murdered someone. You just cant simply betrayed and turned you back to a person who has helped you to be where you are right now. This is just wrong. In my world, this is called, Selfish.

i agree with you, i think we feel the same thing..

people said that they become puppet to jype, but they don't even take a risk to stand up..

i wonder why they can't gamble their career for a little for jay?? jay ends his career 6 months ago for those 6 brothers.. this what they called friendship and brotherhood?? TT^TT

i don't want to talk much since the whole detail haven't release..

but for now..this is what i feel..if in the conference goes another way round (they did stand up 4 jay)

i'll take back what i said to them..TT_TT

"If 1 person was able to save 6 people, its about time the 6 people save that 1 person" - prove it!!!

i heard rumours that Wooyoung said he might leave 2PM? is that right?

please please dont let it be true :( T.T

Please everyone try to calm down do you really think that Wooyoung or any other 2pm member will say that kind of thing NOW?????????????? in front of crying fans and all the company representatives ???????????

Think before posting rumors !!!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Let's wait and see what is going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eather way I will sopport all 2pm members caouse I love them very much !!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they overcome this sad tragedy and keep their careers and be successfull !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Archived