☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest xOnlySabrina

4391021357_298f885994_o.png

I screen shot it. (:

I just thought it'd be nice to show everyone this. :P

I love how 2PM beat out the stupid & useless trending topics out there. xD!

Let's have our fingers crossed! @___@ Let's all pray for a miracle & Eunice's safe trip~

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elltesro

sorry to bother again. but I am just getting an error message whenever i clicked on the link. do you have to have a certain number of post to see it ?

or do we just essentially watch the shoutbox?

Oh, I'm sorry. This is my last post for today, here, copy and paste this link:

Keep refreshing for updates.

again, sorry for earlier. =P

Guest andloveyelledno

Making comments like what the rep (I believe) just said is only adding fuel to the fire and dragging the guy's name even more through the dirt. Whether he did something or not, insinuating things about him when he's not there to speak for himself is just wrong. Plain and simple.

They're throwing away their most valuable asset aka Jay, as you have said, to SAVE their rep. That's why JYPE's rep is so good. He uses his artists as shields for the company.

So what did Jay do? On his comments, he wrote about being offered a 10-year contract. In other words, a slave contract.

JYPE wasn't too keen on this getting public light- so they kicked Jay out.

6PM is doing okay- in the eyes of JYPE. In their eyes, 6PM is doing fine. They don't need an extra mouth to feed, an extra person to care for if the income will be more or less the same. This is the view of JYPE.

JYPE's image is not tarnished because most of the general public believes JYPE's lies. Simple as that.

How is all of this saving their rep?

Isn't it doing so much more damage than ever before?

Sunmi's dismissal has also brought up so much controversy surrounding the company so how would this incident save their reputation when it's turning thousands of fans away from let alone 2pm but the whole company?

All of this was expected, it doesn't take an Einstein to figure this out. Jay's issue was already huge back in sept but now they just added more fuel to the fire. A small slip of word about slave contract by Jay was not an issue at all and NOBODY brought it up as an issue. What JYP is dealing with now is much greater than "slave" contract because that was never even a problem to deal with.

Guest Serenity89

Wow, I was just on twitter and Jaebum is the hottest topic by the hour. I really can imagine how nerve wracking it is just sitting in from of your computer screen, waiting for the news. All I can say is that I hope everything turns out for the best, for everyone. I am keeping my fingers cross for you guys!

Sunmi's dismissal has also brought up so much controversy surrounding the company so how would this incident save their reputation when it's turning thousands of fans away from let alone 2pm but the whole company?

All of this was expected, it doesn't take an Einstein to figure this out. Jay's issue was already huge back in sept but now they just added more fuel to the fire. A small slip of word about slave contract by Jay was not an issue at all and NOBODY brought it up as an issue. What JYP is dealing with now is much greater than "slave" contract because that was never even a problem to deal with.

Have a feelng your pro JYP comments are not going to sit well with anybody at the forum at this min. Its just bad timing as everyone's sentiments is pretty flared up right now. Just letting you know before this forum tears up again

is it my computer or there's really no update yet about the conference since the theyhatedjay thingy??

it's not just you, that was the last text she sent, and they haven't been able to get in contact still....

this is so nervewracking, i am seriously going crazy

Guest dfallentears

yeah. there's no update after that. they think it's getting chaotic there.

i hope our 2OD rep is okay. we're all depending on her now for news >_<

edit: sorry for mentioning the name. i really hope she's doing okay.

Guest Stephy18

I'm putting my smallest hope left that something good will come out of this conference. But big part of me tells me that this conference will not be what hottest want to hear. I feel like this conference is just for the purpose of justifying jay's termination and to say that the decision is done and over. I feel like this conference will not answer anything. But I'll wait and see. I'll try not to lose hope but I also want some of hottest to be prepared for the worst after the conference so you dont put too much hope and get crushed after, although I'm sure most are already crushed. I'm also worried about the situation now. No updates since that sad update from 2od rep. It must be chaos there or something.

EDIT:

I fear that she got caught too. She probably wasnt kicked out because she would tell us. They might have taken her phone though.

OR

She is cutting down on text because its $4 per letter, which is a lot if she text every second.

OMG I'M A NERVOUS WRECK. ITS BEEN OVER A HOUR WITH NO UPDATES AND THE LAST UPDATE WAS SO VAGUE WITHOUT MENTIONING WHO "THEY" WERE. OMG I'M GOING CRAZY. ITS SERIOUSLY IS LIKE A KOREAN DRAMA. ALWAYS LEAVING YOU IN SUSPENSE.

Guest pretty_pink.cups

HOLY SHOOT.

I'm scared she got caught. There have been no updates since her last update. If she was kicked out, then she would have told us, but I'm afraid they took her phone. If so, we're so screwed....

Does anyone else feel like... ninja from this?!? LOL sorry, but sometimes we need to laugh in such intense times. I feel like an undercover spy!!!!

unnie! thank you for all you've done so far and good luck!

Last post of the day, if anything, I will edit this one.

Guess I won't be sleeping tonight.

Guest ic3hir0

I'm putting my smallest hope left that something good will come out of this conference. But big part of me tells me that this conference will not be what hottest want to hear. I feel like this conference is just for the purpose of justifying jay's termination and to say that the decision is done and over. I feel like this conference will not answer anything. But I'll wait and see. I'll try not to lose hope but I also want some of hottest to be prepared for the worst after the conference so you dont put too much hope and get crushed after.

Same here, I feel that jay is not coming back anymore.. but i still hoping for some miracles to happen...

^i was thinking the same thing. *prays that she didn't get caught* i hope she's doing okay.

and lol i actually kinda smiled with the ninja comment.. :)

Unnie Fighting!!! thanks for everything so far! good luck there and know that we're all praying for your safety<3

EDIT: i took out the name. sorry you guys.

but yeah, UNNIE GOODLUCK!!<3

Guest cheezychunnie

i think if u go back to few pages u will get an answer for ur question..

i think kabler said something about this...

just a note from me...JYPE proudly announce that they are the company that did not support the 'slave contract'

and JYP is very proud of his well-behaved trainees and artists...i wont say much coz my english is weird and it will cause confusion..

Guest adaptive

Is anyone getting updates from 2PMalways?

I can't read Thai and the english version hasn't been updated in a while!

no update from them coz JYPE not allowed to use internet. and JYPE not allowed any news agency come in. :angry:

JYPE isn't obvious!!!!

Archived