☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hanasprout

TAKE THAT DOWN NOW. FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW MORE REGISTER AT 2OD!!! PLEASE, DIDN'T YOU GUYS SEE THAT IT SAYS "DO NOT TAKE OUT"? please delete. thank you.

Guest hugsNkisses722

supaatoaster,

please remove that immediately!

that's 2od exclusive, they mentioned DO NOT TAKE OUT which is big enough for you to see

^

2OD specifically said DO NOT TAKE IT OUT! Please remove it.

^delete that NOW please, thats NOT to be taken out of 2OD!!!!

PLEASE TAKE THAT DOWN NOW....WE WONT HAVE ANYMORE UPDATES IF THAT IS HERE... PLEASE PLEASE DELETE IT NOW NOW NOW

Nothing is suppose to be taken out of 2ONEDAY.

Please take note of that.

TAKE THAT DOWN NOW. FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW MORE REGISTER AT 2OD!!! PLEASE, DIDN'T YOU GUYS SEE THAT IT SAYS "DO NOT TAKE OUT"? please delete. thank you.

I took that down but you guys should report the post to moderators instead of everyone posting all these.

Guest musicaholic

He cannot talk to stand for himself

He must do whatever JYPE tells him to do, ...be a video which is scripted

because of his debts during trainee days of 4 years and his contract termination fines

No previous JYPE artists with sudden departure from JYPE can ever reveal why they "left"

Park Jaebeom has no choice.

The conference is only to confirm their statement on the website

Guest kodoque_1

i am confused.

i am trying to get updates on the conference but the 2oneday acct on twitter is set to private.

and i signed up on 2oneday but I am not sure where I should go?

which forum thread should i go to ??

A business will NEVER do something that will not benefit them no matter what.

It is obvious that Jay is or was the most popular and potential asset of JYP.

There has to be a legit reason to why Jay was officially kicked out or why he does not want to return.

Obsessed fans need to calm down and stop jumping into conclusions.

What if, JYP is saying the truth? Why would a reputable company such as JYP intentionally ruin and throw away the most popular product that they have and risk 2pm's overall popularity as well as the image of the whole company?

Negative reactions of fans were obviously expected after that announcement. Also, they MUST have a clear explanation and a solid evidence as a back up in order to protect themselves from further damage. JYP is not some minor company with incompetent highschool dropouts folks. It is a serious company run by people with enough intelligence to make the biggest idols and entertainers in Korea.

Many of you are wondering asking the same question...."Why...just why would JYP kick Jay out causing so much chaos"....the answer might already have been told...Jay really has messed up and there is a good reason why he cannot return...and it cannot be revealed to public because it will FURTHER damage his reputation and face. However, unfortunately...fans keep ignoring that answer and keep on question..."Why?".

Guest pretty_pink.cups

There are 1356 Users reading about the press conference right now. More by the second...

I'm sitting here and my body is shaking...............

As I read this..... my eyes are blurring up....

I'm about to lose it.

I can't believe this is happening as I type these words.

I'm going to lose it.

I've lost it.

Guest elltesro

i am confused.

i am trying to get updates on the conference but the 2oneday acct on twitter is set to private.

omg this is so nerve-wrecking.

it's too much for me.

>__<ll

i hope we'll get SOMETHING. i don't want to say "i hope we get some good news" because that'd be too, i dunno, optimistic? I don't want to be disappointed again... D:

Man, this is disheartening to read about what 2PM said.

People, stop jumping to conclusions! Please!

Update said the rep said it. No mention of 2PM mbers yet.

Guest lovely hab

i am confused.

2OD is where you should go

and keep refreshing.

every one just be patient and let's see what is happening... don't judge and jump to conclusions.

This whole thing is just too much... :/

Businesses may be businesses, but being a business is no excuse to lie or cover anything up. The truth should just be told from the very beginning.

I support Jaebeom Park!

Guest ilovecute7

When they said they 'hated' jay... whoever said that, it just goes to show that they used their emotions to drive their judgement. not very professional i'd say.

i'm on the tip of my toes on this.

Why would a reputable company such as JYP intentionally ruin and throw away the most popular product that they have and risk 2pm's overall popularity as well as the image of the whole company?

They're throwing away their most valuable asset aka Jay, as you have said, to SAVE their rep. That's why JYPE's rep is so good. He uses his artists as shields for the company.

So what did Jay do? On his comments, he wrote about being offered a 10-year contract. In other words, a slave contract.

JYPE wasn't too keen on this getting public light- so they kicked Jay out.

6PM is doing okay- in the eyes of JYPE. In their eyes, 6PM is doing fine. They don't need an extra mouth to feed, an extra person to care for if the income will be more or less the same. This is the view of JYPE.

JYPE's image is not tarnished because most of the general public believes JYPE's lies. Simple as that.

Guest kodoque_1

omg this is so nerve-wrecking.

it's too much for me.

>__<ll

i hope we'll get SOMETHING. i don't want to say "i hope we get some good news" because that'd be too, i dunno, optimistic? I don't want to be disappointed again... D:

sorry to bother again. but I am just getting an error message whenever i clicked on the link. do you have to have a certain number of post to see it ?

or do we just essentially watch the shoutbox?

Archived