☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

DAYUM!

273,881 members.

They're dropping like flies o_o.

Gawsh, I hope this is enough to convince JYPE that 2PM is a packaged deal.

Anybody have a clue about the meeting today with JYPE and the reps from 2OneDay?

that number will drop more as the month is up. There are monthly dues for the fan club and stuff so some people are just waiting for their dues to expire and they will not renew.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elltesro

prechuz_azn

it will start in approximately 1 hour and 7 minutes

awww. that DIVA gif really brings back memories >______<

At what time (Korean time) does the conference start, exactly? Malaysian time is just one hour behind Korean time (I think), so it'd be easy for me if I know the time the conference starts. really kinda nerve-wrecking... ;___; I'm soooo anxious right now!!

And WHOAH the number just keeps going down...

Guest kirbychan

omg .... I can't wait for the meeting to finish !!! People We HAVE 2 representatives from the INTERNATIONAL BASE going to the meeting ~~~~~~~~

They said that they will post what happen AS SOON AS THEIR DONE WITH THE MEETING !!

THEY ARE GOING TO LET OUR VOICES HEARD! I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES ALRIGHT ~~~ T____T

Guest realization

For starters, I am disappointed at the situation more than upset at Jaebum leaving.

It wasn't enough to just shatter his dreams, they had to shatter his reputation too.

The conference is starting soon, and if the rumor about Jaebum's withdrawal video is true, I might actually want to hurt someone or throw something.

From what I see, these are some arguments.

1. "Why can't you just let Jaebum go?"

2. "Do you think he'll want to return to a company like that?"

3. "Honestly, Jaebum isn't the ONLY person in the group. The group has six other members. How about them?"

4. "This is pathetic, HOTTEST are so divided. They won't get anything done."

Here are some counterarguments.

1. Because he has left a big enough impact on fans to fight for his return, reputation, and future.

2. Of course not, but he'll definitely want to return to the group 2PM.

3. You're right. Six members, but what about them? How are you so sure about how they're feeling? One thing's definite, they're upset at Jaebum's departure, which is what the HOTTESTs are trying to cancel.

4. And by you saying that won't make anything better. Give the HOTTESTs a shot. Give them support in what they do. If they ultimately fail, then that's when you can point fingers and laugh. But if they do succeed, you'll regret not supporting them. It's better to be safe than sorry.

I'm just recollecting what I've heard before.

I am honestly very very very upset at how everything is happening. What was so bad about bringing Jaebum back? He'd be one of the most anticipated comebacks, and a money maker in the long run. So what was so bad that he can't come back, ever?

That's what I don't understand.

If he did do something so terrible, then fine. At least let him go in a very respectful way. Let him come out himself and explain himself. Don't explain for him, and just keep quiet. WHY did they have to go ahead and bluntly tell us that he did something terrible?

Which is why I get shaken by those rumors and actually believe those "groundless rumors."

It just doesn't make sense. I feel sick to know that our boys are in such a company. Unfortunately, that's how it'll be and until HOTTESTs pull it together and stop whining about each other, nothing will change.

I'm neither pro or anti anything. I'm neutral and what happens, happens. I; however, do support the active side, and get frustrated at the ones just complaining and complaining.

Be active. Do something. Stop hating on others. If you can't be physically active, show them support just for a while. If they fail, fine. If they succeed, great.

You can always somehow seek forgiveness for something you did wrong, but you can't turn back time to do something you should have done.

Poor Jaebum, hahaha. He worked so hard just to send money home. Now he's left with a broken heart, shattered career, tarnished reputation, and no money to send home. Regardless of the outcome, I hope he gets blessed with many many many more years of prosperity and happiness.

Guest avchuck

^

AMEN to that! Let's just hold out for how this conference goes.

------

FYI:

1) Conference/Fanmeet has started at 3PM KST and Hottests are now tweeting: #2PMforever7.

2) Also, there was some Jay support at the Olympics:

JaySupportOlympics.jpg

^(And please refrain from bashing this show of support. Either I've become cynical with the divided Hottests by saying that or I'm overly paranoid--please, don't reply.)

P.S. Went over my limit with yesterday's tweet-party so I gotta use my personal account -_-;;; Oh, wells #2PMforever7!!!

Guest ilovecute7

Hottest gotta do what they need to do, everyone's entitled to their own choice of action with this matter... but whenever i see the number's in the daum fancafe go down it hurts inside. It's breaking my heart.

Hottest Stay strong!

The conference is about to start.

EDIT: Lets get answers and CLEAR Jay's name. i hope we get them.

im not hoping for the impossible im sorry to say this.. afterall the scandalous statement i dont think jay will be able come back but theres only 1 thing i want to clarify that is his name and reputation not as jay of 2PM but PARK JAYBEOM as his self...

5399112_8dd0f0c5-b_1267195229.png

Guest starlight5

GUYS

have you seen that UNDERGROUND BROUGHT A LAWYER TO SPEAK UP AT THE CONF.

Man.

THIS is my FIRST post of the day its' 7 am here =D

UNDERGROUND IS JJANG.

OMG, and I was just thinking that all Hottests would need is lawyers to straighten out the damn misunderstandings. Even normal people can see how twisted the truth is in the official statement. I'm scared, I think if they show a video of Jay, even though I doubt it will calm down the Hottests because JYPE are flatout LIARS, I think it will break alot of hearts. :(

Yes, we'd support the 6 remaining members, but we can't do that if we know how much the leadja is suffering because of it.

Guest kodoque_1

jype.jpg

hah !! figures !!

i tried to go to the jype official website and google flagged the website as harmful to your computer !!

cant wait for the news of how the conference went!!

2pm fighting !

Guest itszmaeee

GUYS

have you seen that UNDERGROUND BROUGHT A LAWYER TO SPEAK UP AT THE CONF.

Man.

THIS is my FIRST post of the day its' 7 am here =D

UNDERGROUND IS JJANG.

I don't usually post as much here ever since the whole Jaebeom contract controversy, but a lawyer? Aren't they only supposed to only bring representatives and not bring others with them? Are they allowed to do that? I think this is the best idea, ever. Underground must've paid a really good lawyer for this and I support them.

Anyways, I want to just say something about JYPE. I'm truly saddened and heartbroken by this news and their straightout blunt freaking statement regarding Jae's status and his contract. I've lost my trust completely. I'll support only 2PM as a group not the company. All we could do is just pray everything goes well during the conference. But a part of me is saying it will not. There might be some complications that might happen, but hopefully nothing drastic. I support 2PM not 1:59.

Guest KamikazeKyuti

I don't usually post as much here ever since the whole Jaebeom contract controversy, but a lawyer? Aren't they only supposed to only bring representatives and not bring others with them? Are they allowed to do that? I think this is the best idea, ever. Underground must've paid a really good lawyer for this and I support them.

Anyways, I want to just say something about JYPE. I'm truly saddened and heartbroken by this news and their straightout blunt freaking statement regarding Jae's status and his contract. I've lost my trust completely. I'll support only 2PM as a group not the company. All we could do is just pray everything goes well during the conference. But a part of me is saying it will not. There might be some complications that might happen, but hopefully nothing drastic. I support 2PM not 1:59.

This is just my personal thought, not official. Underground is composed of various people of different ages. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of those people is a lawyer or studying law. That could explain why the lawyer is able to be there.

I really hope something positive comes from the conference/fan meeting.

Guest supaatoaster

SORRY! i didn't know, i made that with my own printscreen so i didnt know anything about 2OD.. sorry again ><

* removed by mod *

Archived