☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE THE 2PM BOYS PARTNERED WITH/SCANDALIZED WITH/ DATING???

Jaebum = Jessica SNSD (seduction of jessica totally cute)

Junsu = Seohyun SNSD

Nichkhun = WG Sunmi

Taecyeon = Yuri SNSD

wooyoung = Tiffany SNSD

junho = Sooyoung SNSD

Chansung = Ji Yeong KARA

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rawrritsgracex3

i haven't posted in a while :\

Jaebum; Jessica SNSD.] IdolArmy muchh? [;

Junsu; Seohyun SNSD she makes his heart flutter<3 aww heheh. // Bom 2NE1

Nickhun; Yoona SNSD StarKing(; // Luna f(x) wasn't Luna one of the rumored choices for Khun on WGM? (x

Taecyeon; Yuri SNSD

Wooyoung; Tiffany SNSD IdolArmyy(: and that gif from gayo daejun ;D

Junho; -- maybe Taeyeon ? :b

Chansung; -- maybe Sooyoung ? shikshins x] they'd be fighting each other off for food.

darnn they're almost all from the same group ._.

Guest felish-ugly

OMG ,so the hate and stupid message directing to Rain was real ??? Haha , Jay has lost 99,9% of my respect XD Sad to know that he was just able to make money during one year...

Anyway,i'm curious about Taec's drama ! I'm a little disapointed with the oppo song ,i was curious to heard them sing in Thaï but it seems they sing in Korean >_<

who are you???

are you 2pm fans or not??

dont you think it's enough for him to get through all of this and end up like this???

CAN YOU PLEASE RE READ THE TWITTER!!

he never said anything bad or hate massage to rain. he just said that rain was no longer at the company

THAT'S ALL!!

please, you make ppl miss understand and misstranslation again...

please edit your post, coz it make me sick just seeing at your comment!!

jay has lost almost all of your respect ha!! well, he dont need respect from fans who cannot respect him as well...

it's been a super hard time for him, and i dont think he need more drama in this chaotic

Dear guys, to prevent more fire, let's just kindly ignore whatever that was posted about those past myspace comments and please do not quote or reply to comments which could ignite more heated replies cos the more you reply, the more attention it will bring and we seriously do NOT need anymore drama in this fandom and for Jay. Please and thank you. :)

Remember: these walls in Soompi have ears and Allkpop and the Korean media are always monitoring and lurking around Soompi for inside scoops. We do not want to be feeding them with more fodder for scandals and headline news, now do we? :)

----

I have to add on to what avchuck had to say about American slang:

I've lived here in America my whole life; slang and the perverted talk, is just how we talk. Sometimes, it's not at all polite, I know, but Americans swear and use that vulgar language as a part of our every day language, it's just a habit.

You also have to remember that Jaebeom is a true bboy. Slang, vulgar words, perverted thoughts... those just come as a packaged deal for bboys. Trust me, I would know. The crowd of friends I hang out with are all bboys and trust me, they get REALLY perverted and gross sometimes.

You also have to realize that, that is a part of Jaebeom and his identity. Yes he's Korean. BUT, he's lived here (America) all his life... the things he learns and picks up as an American can't all be thrown away. I don't mean this in any bad way, so please don't misunderstand. . . But Jaebeom isn't Korean (hypothetically speaking [; ) he's a true born American and some American/bboy traits are just gonna stay with him no matter what.

But you can't deny that you get a kick out of Jaebeom's perverted side though right? (;

Hahaha...i love the perverted sense of Jay because of his american ways. It's honestly amusing to read and entertaining to watch. I'm actually glad that he's not some super refined guy, cos' then he'll lose his charm of being the dorky pervert that he is.

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE THE 2PM BOYS PARTNERED WITH/SCANDALIZED WITH/ DATING?

Jay: Jessica! For obvious reasons ;)

Junsu: Seohyun. Because Junsu really loves her haha. Also because she's one of my favourite SNSD members.

Khun: Wooyoung.

Taec: Yuri, Gyuri.

Wooyoung: Khun...or Taeyeon

Junho: Goo Hara

Chansung: Seungyeon, Krystal f(x)

Guest mika.16

Guys dont worry, the things posted on bossa747(?)'s twitter were GOOD things, they try to explain in korean PROPERLY what Jay said (as in explaining the slang).

I think we all know that Jay's incident happened because of cultural differences.

Thing is, no matter how many people forgive Jay, Korea will always be very nationalist/patriotic/racially-exclusive and american-hating (I say this AS a Korean person, its just the way it is). We wont be able to change it, so we should just let it go and concentrate on getting Jay back : )

I personally like his American humor/crude language lol. Maybe not if i was 10 years old and in that sensitive pre-pubescent stage haha, but now that im old enough to handle 'vulgarity', i find him humorous...

Pairings:

Jay - For some odd reason I want to mix Hyori's personality with Dara's looks lol. I think Hyori's cool 'boyish' personality would match him, and since he likes girls who are pretty/sexy without makeup i chose Dara.

Junsu- Seohyun lol just cus he 'likes' her

Khun - VIctoria fx

Taec - Sunmi

Wooyoung - Kim Shinyoung HAHAHAHHAHA

Junho - Hara

Chansung - that girl Han Uee (??) from ISF, i thought she was so pretty

OOPS SORRY GUYS, DIDN'T REALISE IT WAS A FAKE!

Not sure if all of you guys know yet, but AOM has a twitter account:

http://twitter.com/AOMCrew

If you read some of the tweets, you'll see that ChaCha answered a couple questions about Jay.

edit. topped page.

I'll share some photos of the post-its on the NYC JYP building. The girls that do this every friday are seriously awesome.

tumblrkvwhrg0ky11qay8pj.jpg

686698052ffd650514afe4c.jpg

10936213259025658700080.jpg

tumblrkxemulchig1qay8pj.jpg

tumblrky4f1nfdys1qay8pj.jpg

tumblrkwocazdbrd1qay8pj.jpg

tumblrkwct745jqh1qay8pj.jpg

tumblrkvwh0uhyqz1qay8pj.jpg

tumblrkupyt1bkgh1qay8pj.jpg

tumblrkupyi9o0td1qay8pj.jpg

tumblrkvygp74mfw1qay8pj.jpg

cr: post4jay.tumblr.com

Was this Posted?!?! THEY'RE ENGLISH IS SO HOTTTT~

It came out... yesterday I believe.

Thanks for sharing!! that was one of the hottest English messages the boys have done up to date :)

And they have their own "official" youtube channel??? do you guys know what it is??

I guess it's happy news that we get some evidence that Jay's comeback is near in the future, but the terms of the contract..i wont say anything vulgar, lets just say Jay is getting the short end of the stick..again.

Guest koreankat_shineegurl

For me this is my pairings:

Jaebum = Park Bom (2ne1)

Wooyoung = Yuri (SNSD)

Nickhun = Yoona (SNSD) they are my favorite :)

Chansung = Seohyun (SNSD) the maknae hehe

Junsu = Victoria (fx)

Junho = Jessica (SNSD)

Taecyoen = Sunny or Gyuri (SNSD)

Jaebum = SNSD Jessica

Junsu= SNSD Seohyun

Nichkhun= SNSD Yoona

Taecyeon = SNSD Yuri

Wooyoung = 2NE1 Sandara Park

Junho= KARA Goo Hara

Chansung = Hwangbo =)

what a lovely choice...

here's my POV...

Jaebum = SNSD Jessica (taken from Idol Army w/ title 'when I seduce Jessica" lol)

Junsu= SNSD Seohyun,, (kind of awkward couple...)

Nichkhun= SNSD Yoona,, (definitely agree,, most handsome n pretty)

Taecyeon = SNSD Tiffany (i thought they're close enough,, they can advance from friend to relationship kekeke...)

Wooyoung = SNSD Yuri (absolutely Match)

Junho= SNSD Hyoyeon (taken from Idol Army too,, with flower Scandal)

Chansung = Hwangbo (both of General Hwang...wkwkwkkw)

Not sure if all of you guys know yet, but AOM has a twitter account:

http://twitter.com/AOMCrew

If you read some of the tweets, you'll see that ChaCha answered a couple questions about Jay.

sorry to cut your post, but the AOMCrew twitter is most likely fake. not all the boys even know it exists, not to mention ChaCha has his own twitter which he doesn't use...so why would he update that one and not his own.

and....the posts are directly regurgitated from their FB page, at a later time...if you sync your FB to your twitter they should update at the same time.

anyway back to 2pm....i love the post-its....i see a lot of mine in the first pic....aussieHOTTEST represent;)

Guest mika.16

^oh dang really? that sucks then i thought it was real but what you said makes sense... : (

"i think he wants to come back but just cant yet"

i think its just a matter of timing now...

I hope they (Jay & 2pm & jype) are just waiting for the correct time for Jay to go back with minimal backlash.

Today, Yoo Seung Joon (Steve Yoo) came up online...

he had an interview with a news agency (the first in a LONG time) and he mentioned how he felt bad for Jay and hoping that koreans will take him (Jay) back (and also how he himself prays for forgiveness)

Anyway, relating this to jay,

The general reaction towards STEVE YOO was (what ive seen so far atleast)

- "Its time to forgive him (Steve yoo)"

- "what he says about Jay, i can understand"

- "even if time passes i cant forgive him (Steve yoo)"

- "this is totally different to Jay's situation, you cant compare"

Point is, some netizens are turning their back on Steve Yoo (feel bad for him but..),

but all in all theyre supporting Jay...

I haven't seen anything negative turn up yet.

Compare this reaction to Sept 09 when it first happened...

ppl were saying things like "steve yoo & jay just go make a duo" etc etc. was not nice...

Good news right?

Guest Soulhead

who are you???

are you 2pm fans or not??

dont you think it's enough for him to get through all of this and end up like this???

CAN YOU PLEASE RE READ THE TWITTER!!

he never said anything bad or hate massage to rain. he just said that rain was no longer at the company

THAT'S ALL!!

please, you make ppl miss understand and misstranslation again...

please edit your post, coz it make me sick just seeing at your comment!!

jay has lost almost all of your respect ha!! well, he dont need respect from fans who cannot respect him as well...

it's been a super hard time for him, and i dont think he need more drama in this chaotic

Mais Ah putain ! Vous êtes chiants !

Jaebum isn't Jaysus okay ? I can say whatever I want about him .Do you know the meaning of ''XD'' ??? We use that when we are laughing , so my message was more a joke than a serious message ! And yeeees i'm a not a fan of 2PM because i've said bad thing about 2PM OH MY GOD !!!!roh please grow up.

Anyways,thanks the others about the slang explication ^^

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

@soulhead

Jokes/sarcasm doesn't work well over the internet so no wonder people misunderstood you. You can say whatever about Jay because that's your opinion. However, what you said was incorrect because Jay never bad mouthed Rain. Sorry if that was part of your joke but some people who are not familiar with the situation will misunderstand.

Anyways, no need to get heated up over one post people ^_________^.

@laani

Thanks for sharing!

I'm not sure who Steve is but I'm glad that people are still talking about Jay as it shows that he's not forgotten :D.

By the way, I noticed that Jay wears this earring a lot

Is it from fans or something ? :o

jaebum_hannah_20090907.jpg

So stressed about Jay's issue. I swear I haven't watched any 2pm clips these days even the SSJG.

Jaebum = SNSD Jessica (American Korean who's tough & ve been through antis affect)

Junsu= SNSD Tiffany ( she's like a kid when he's quite mature)

Nichkhun= WG Sohee (he's rich, she's poor/ he's friendly, she's cold & he loves wooyoung who looks like her)

Taecyeon = Moon Geunyong ( man see taec & khun couple clips you'll see taecyeon & moon geunyoung there! she looks so much like Nichkhun)

Wooyoung = SNSD Taeyeon ( sooo good chemistry in ssjg)

Junho= KARA Goo Hara ( Hara gets so much skinship with 2pm Wooyoung & Junho. if they were in my country, she needs to get married with one of the boys. And I think Junho gets more skinship with her. His ideal girl is big eyes girl too)

Chansung = SNSD Seohyun ( Innocent, nice, proper girl and young beast boy who hate washing himself and love drinking alcohol as he's only 19)

Guest avchuck

Because no one has posted it up yet, I just wanted to share two things:

2ONEDAY has sent JYPE an application to participate in the Feb. 27th Conference.

There are 2 representatives planned to fly to Seoul, Korea for that weekend. So International Hottests will also have our own eyes and ears covering the Conference. You can find the specifics here.

And for those people who would prefer not to put anymore dough into JYP/E's pockets, you can watch 6PM/1:59PM's English video Thanking Fans and Wishing A Happy New Year below:

In English

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3MejobQW9o

In Korean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV2QUND30ao

Guest kinghtcat

Jaebum = Jessica (SNSD) (of course they are!!!! Jayscia zzang!)

Junsu = Seohyun (SNSD)(I think Junsu would happy too XDDD)

Nichkhun = Yoona(SNSD) (they look so good together,I hope they would have more chemistry than Taecyeon and Yoona!!!)

Taecyeon = Yuri (SNSD) (I think Taecyeon favorite SNSD's member is Yuri XDDD)

Wooyoung = Tiffany or Taeyeon (SNSD) (Woofany is so cute at MBC Gayo,they are so good together!!)

(WooTae also cute together in Win Win and SBS Gayo,But I support Woofany more!!!)

Junho = Yuri or Sooyoung (SNSD) (SBS Gayo Yuri and Junho dance together,I think they both are good at dance,and look good together!!!)

(Junho has asked Sooyoung phone number(this video~) so I think they are also have some chemistry,HAHA!)

Chansung = well,Idon't know,maybe makne like banana more than an ideal girl?! XDDDDDDD~

Does anybody remember which clip on Youtube is it where Nichkhun was explaining how he got scouted into JYP?

I think it was a variety show......can't really remember. But he said that he was spotted at a Korean Music Festival in LA and he had to audition at a coffee shop nearby. He had to dance, sing etc on the spot.

Archived