☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Soulhead

OMG ,so the hate and stupid message directing to Rain was real ??? Haha , Jay has lost 99,9% of my respect XD Sad to know that he was just able to make money during one year...

Anyway,i'm curious about Taec's drama ! I'm a little disapointed with the oppo song ,i was curious to heard them sing in Thaï but it seems they sing in Korean >_<

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thu_trang

OMG ,so the hate and stupid message directing to Rain was real ??? Haha , Jay has lost 99,9% of my respect XD Sad to know that he was just able to make money during one year...

Anyway,i'm curious about Taec's drama ! I'm a little disapointed with the oppo song ,i was curious to heard them sing in Thaï but it seems they sing in Korean >_<

i said i wouldnt reply in this thread but when did Jay ever write msg hating on Rain ??

if u r talking about that myspace msg , Jay was just saying that Rain is not at jype anymore , anything behind that was referring to his life back then , not about Rain

please read carefully b4 writing , Jay already got many misunderstanding on his side , there's no need anymore of that

Max23 : Jaebum has always said on air he was here to make money to buy everything his mother wants. And It never did any scandal. And WHY so much panic? You can say it calmly, because the thread was calm.

Also, he sent the info to Yoon too in his myspace (about the "10 years contract", underground did take it out from his myspace and translated it in their website to clarify the Jaebum issue for koreans... but I don(t remember the name of the site T___T

Anyone has the link of the site??? 2OD shared it once. The Home is a city ^^

Seriously, this site is great! a lot of Jay stuffs for Jay's fans too =D, with lives and songs ^^

hey guys i read some stuff that Jaybom write to his friends (i think)

it's on bossa747 twitter, it looks kind of scary now... what is going on with JYP? really hope this issue will be resolved

Leader fighting, 2PM fighting!

I agreed with Max, we shouldn spread this, im scared tht it will come back to be the hot issue again..

@soulhead eh? he was just sayin Rain is not in JYPE anymore...how was tht the hateful words?

Guest shinhwaloverfan

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE THE 2PM BOYS PARTNERED WITH/SCANDALIZED WITH/ DATING?

Jaebum = Jessica ( SNSD ) idol show i love them together jaysica

Junsu= Seohyun ( SNSD )

Nichkhun= Yoona (SNSD)

Taecyeon = Yuri ( SNSD )

Wooyoung = Tiffany ( SNSD ) too cute

changsung= Sooyoung ( SNSD ) both of them like to eat

junho= no idea lol

I must be bored cus Im really doing this...LOL. Sorry, Im just not snsd couple lovers.

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE THE 2PM BOYS PARTNERED WITH/SCANDALIZED WITH/ DATING???

Jaebum = CL or Dara (2ne1)

Junsu= Goo Hara (KARA)

Nichkhun= WG Sunmi

Taecyeon = WG Yoobin

wooyoung = ME

junho= After school ex-girl, So young

Chansung = After school, Park Gahee

Guest sapharia

PLEASE read carefully and think before you write. Jay only stated that Rain is no longer with JYPE. The whole reason he left cause people misunderstood and didn't read/translate his words accurately. Be careful of what you say about Jay and the rest of the boys. You never know who could be reading your posts and mistaken Jay to be badmouthing Rain, when he truely did not.

Odile, please edit your post and remove those links. I already asked the user on twitter to remove them. The letters are meant for his friends and family to read.

edit: gosh, I topped a page again in this thread. I'm off to find goodies for you guys.

Sorry if these have been posted on this thread xD

tumblr_ky9stsclBh1qzh5sno1_250.gif

tumblr_ky7x0melyh1qa4uc1o1_250.jpg

tumblr_ky9577CGGO1qa0us4o1_250.gif

tumblr_ky9625X9Xt1qa0us4o1_400.gif

tumblr_ky95inNAXt1qa0us4o1_400.gif

tumblr_ky92qz6s6U1qa0us4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxodqsU82t1qagnvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ky81gyIENT1qarku4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ky7xqlCA4S1qzh5sno1_500.png

tumblr_ky7xg4hEnl1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_ky7xb4yFsN1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

secksieeeee leadjaaaaa =X <333

My choices!

Jaebum = Jessica (a song to seduce Jessica bwahahaha)

Junsu= Seohyun (awww to Junsu)

Wooyoung = Tiffany (they look cute. it's also cute in the Army Idol when Wooyoung said that he dislikes Tiffany when he actually "likes" her)

Nichkhun= Yoona (duh)

Junho= Taeyeon (sadly she wasn't there for the Army Idol)

Taecyeon = Suhny (i like how in the Army Idol, how he tries to sing when looking at her)

Chansung= Yoona

geez, that's almost all the pairs in the army idol now that i realize...

Guest jelly_pudding

Jaebeom = jessica from snsd (of course lol)

Junsu = seohyun or tiffany from snsd or even nicole from kara

Nichkhun = sohee from wg, yoona from snsd or ji young from kara (after watching idol show, they would make a cute couple)

Taecyeon = seung yeon from kara, eun jung from t-ara, sohee or sunmi from wg or sooyoung, tiffany or yuri from snsd

Wooyoung = dara from 2ne1 or taeyeon from snsd

Changsung = seung yeon from kara or yoona from snsd

Junho= taeyeon from snsd (after seeing him say that he likes her on the show win win, hehe so cute!)

tehe~ ^_^

Guest Soulhead

PLEASE read carefully and think before you write. Jay only stated that Rain is no longer with JYPE. The whole reason he left cause people misunderstood and didn't read/translate his words accurately. Be careful of what you say about Jay and the rest of the boys. You never know who could be reading your posts and mistaken Jay to be badmouthing Rain, when he truely did not.

It was nothing serious,i have understand his sense just after (even with jay's ''ghetto''-slang english) ,i've just said this like a joke because he used some very vulgar words and honestly he didn't seemed to be the more polite and well mannered man in the world at this time (if I can said it like that XD)

Guest avchuck

It was nothing serious,i have understand his sense just after (even with jay's ''ghetto''-slang english) ,i've just said this like a joke because he used some very vulgar words and honestly he didn't seemed to be the more polite and well mannered man in the world at this time (if I can said it like that XD)

Same as you, what Jay said isn't anything serious. But...I gotta ask: Have you watched ALL of 2PM's shows? From Idol Army to Wild Bunny? Because Jay's sense of humor was always perverted (LOL). Sure, his words were vulgar, but that's a typical American guy/teen for you. That kind of vulgar form of banter is really apart of a subculture in America. Jay's "Thug English" reflects that. I'm not trying to put people in a box, but my sister would be considered apart of that subculture and a few guy friends I have. It really isn't anything serious--trust me. Once again, at the risk of being redundant, American slang and Jay's words can very easily be mistranslated and misinterpreted (as we all have found out).

And it's not even JUST Jay with the perverted sense of humor--ALL of the other 2PM members were/are. Jay was just more...vocal or honest Xb Seriously, these guys have to be the most un-Idol-like Idols...ever! That's why I became such a huge fan. Because they were honest and they can be real guys, yet charming at the same time.

Anyhow, I hope you don't misunderstand this.

----

About the pairing of the members, I find it funny how the JaySica pairing is so highly favored! I honestly thought they seemed kind of "off" at first, but after seeing them stand side to side and how they interacted and Jay was SO shy and embarrassed in that one episode of IA, OMG, just remembering it makes me laugh. They really looked super cute side by side.

If Nodaji could've continued, I think we could've seen a lot of Jay and Nicole going on. Just that one episode where they interacted in that race made me see a cuteness in their pairing. I think I'm a Jay and Nicole shipper. :lol:

----

Read this on Project HOTTEST's formspring and smiled ^_^

What do you think will happen if Jaebum back?

World peace . <3

:wub: I think so too... In my world anyways kekekeke ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jaebum = Gahee(After School), Narsha(BEG)

Wooyoung = Sohee(WG) I just think Mandoo couple would be cute xD

Nickhun = Sunye(WG)

Chansung = Yoobin(WG)

Junsu = Baeka(After Shool)

Junho = Yeeun(WG)

Taecyoen = Sunmi(WG) love the Nobody Tango couple

*About Jay's comments, that was the past and he was comfortably talking with his friend. He didn't talk bad about Rain. He just said Rain left JYPE and then he just randomly wrote the lyrics from D-12 song.

Guest xtehdeb

jaebum - jessica<3

junsu- seohyun

nichkhun- sohee

taecyeon - sunmi<3 (i love this couple even tho there won't be anymore interactions ):< )

wooyoung - sandara<3

junho- taeyeon

chansung - yeeun

Guest rockierockpen

I only have one

WOOYOUNG AND NICKHUN!!

That's it... :lol:

Max23 : Jaebum has always said on air he was here to make money to buy everything his mother wants. And It never did any scandal. And WHY so much panic? You can say it calmly, because the thread was calm.

Also, he sent the info to Yoon too in his myspace (about the "10 years contract", underground did take it out from his myspace and translated it in their website to clarify the Jaebum issue for koreans... but I don(t remember the name of the site T___T

Anyone has the link of the site??? 2OD shared it once. The Home is a city ^^

Seriously, this site is great! a lot of Jay stuffs for Jay's fans too =D, with lives and songs ^^

look at Soulhead's reply. just three short paragraphs revealed and you already see people bashing Jay.

the thing is that this kind of information often leads to misunderstandings. And it was never supposed to be public anyway, it was his private conversation and it should stay at that.

Guest FumiHime

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE THE 2PM BOYS PARTNERED WITH/SCANDALIZED WITH/ DATING

jaebum - Gahee

junsu- Sunye

nichkhun- Sohee

taecyeon - Sunmi Beauty and the beast

wooyoung - Sandara

junho- UEE/yoobin

chansung - yeeun

Guest nambo07

Jaebum = Sunye(WG)/Jessica(SNSD)

Wooyoung = Taeyeon(SNSD)

Nickhun = Sohee(WG)

Chansung = Ye Eun(WG)

Junsu = Seohyun(SNSD)

Junho = Go Hara (KARA)

Taecyeon = Sunmi(WG)/Yuri(SNSD)

Oh i guess i would join the bandwagon too since so many people are doing it!

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE THE 2PM BOYS PARTNERED WITH/SCANDALIZED WITH/ DATING!

Jaebum - CL (2NE1) / Lee Yeon Hee

Junsu - Jin Bora / Nicole (Kara)

Nichkhun - Sohee / Moon Geun Young

Taecyeon - Sunmi! (Beauty & the Beast! I'm obsess with this couple)

Wooyoung - Sandara (2NE1)

Junho - Joo / Luna (fx)

Chansung - Yeeun

wow so many snsd pairing here.. is this even allowed? xP

look at Soulhead's reply. just three short paragraphs revealed and you already see people bashing Jay.

huh? whose bashing Jae?

don't get into soulhead reply too much.

hey guys i read some stuff that Jaybom write to his friends (i think)

it's on bossa747 twitter, it looks kind of scary now... what is going on with JYP? really hope this issue will be resolved

Leader fighting, 2PM fighting!

here's the link of bossa747 TWITTER and his recent tweet

at least we found out about the hidden message.

Guest pretty_pink.cups

Was this Posted?!?! THEY'RE ENGLISH IS SO HOTTTT~

It came out... yesterday I believe.

-----

Well, let's TRY to keep the peace you guys(: We were doing really good!

----

I have to add on to what avchuck had to say about American slang:

I've lived here in America my whole life; slang and the perverted talk, is just how we talk. Sometimes, it's not at all polite, I know, but Americans swear and use that vulgar language as a part of our every day language, it's just a habit.

You also have to remember that Jaebeom is a true bboy. Slang, vulgar words, perverted thoughts... those just come as a packaged deal for bboys. Trust me, I would know. The crowd of friends I hang out with are all bboys and trust me, they get REALLY perverted and gross sometimes.

You also have to realize that, that is a part of Jaebeom and his identity. Yes he's Korean. BUT, he's lived here (America) all his life... the things he learns and picks up as an American can't all be thrown away. I don't mean this in any bad way, so please don't misunderstand. . . But Jaebeom isn't Korean (hypothetically speaking [; ) he's a true born American and some American/bboy traits are just gonna stay with him no matter what.

But you can't deny that you get a kick out of Jaebeom's perverted side though right? (;

Archived