☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest psylocke119

Does anyone have the english translations for Junsu's song HOT, that he sang at 2PM's fan meeting...please share with me??? I want to know what he's singing about because he sound soooo HOT!!

Guest avchuck

International 2PM fans create online petition for Jaebum's return

International 2PM fans are creating online petitions for Jaebum's return.

On an international website, they have created an online petition page demanding the return of 2PM's Jaebum. After a week, about 8000 netizens have signed this online petition. Koreans who are living abroad, and foreign 2PM fans have been actively participating much like the fans in Korea, putting out ads for Jaebum's return etc.

Currently, JYPE and the fans are preparing for the meeting. However, some fans are antagonized by this and is against the meeting. Their thoughts are that the company is holding the meeting as a way of shielding themselves and using it as a media play.

Amongst all this, the petition held by international fans is a big encouragement for the fans in Korea. The fans in Korea are going to continue with the charity work and protest against the company for Jaebum's return.

One fan of Jaebum's emailed Newsen stating, "The company is not giving us a straight answer regarding Jaebum", she went on to reveal, "I'm worried that time is just passing by, and the likelihood of Jaebum's return is getting lower."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : NEWSEN (NEWSEN) ; ANGma@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

^International Hottests' voices are being heard!

Amongst all this, the petition held by international fans is a big encouragement for the fans in Korea. The fans in Korea are going to continue with the charity work and protest against the company for Jaebum's return.

^Isn't this the BIGGEST encouragement for US too?! Let's come together!!!

PLEASE SIGN AND VERIFY this: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/2pmbeastlyidolsas7/

YOUR SIGNATURE WILL NOT MATTER IF IT'S NOT VERIFIED.

THANK YOU!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Guest berks5ellen

Jang Woo Young VS Lee Huyn Woo

woahh! they look a like..

btw, does anyone have the lyrics for 2PM's song Follow Your Soul????

i really love the song i've been looking for the lyrics and translations.

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

wow i dont wanna burst the bubble but everyone is being civil towards each other.

did the admin warn us or something XDDD

anyways its good to see this thread back to good :D

i miss jay

i like woo hes becoming much cuter these days. im exctied to see what the win win thing will say. ekke

@ne_ne: yeah, me too, i just made it coz i saw Huyn Woo looks quite like Woo haha

@ayutie: haha, i thought so

@berks5ellen: yupp :D

@xoxoxox: omg, thanks so much for sharing, those pics look so hawt... Man! Chansung and Taec are hottt

Guest iamtelethrow

Because I miss the leader. Come back and rap to me again! I decided to put up all my fancams from the March 2009 when i saw them.

This was in Orange County California, USA. for the Wonder Girls concert in March of 2009.

Because I miss the leader. Come back and rap to me again! I decided to put up all my fancams from the March 2009 when i saw them.

This was in Orange County California, USA. for the Wonder Girls concert in March of 2009.

frigging hell!

for a second there I thought his brother was him. (that is his brother in white right?)

& I thought the guy in purple was wooyoung coz I always just associate earphones with wooyoung for some reason...

LOL I was like...when did Jay get so tall...?? his like taller than wooyoung!!

thanks for sharing!

Guest iamtelethrow

Yes it was his brother, I also thought that his brother was a part to of 2PM when I saw him. LOL!

My 2pm fancams from March 2009

10 out of 10 Performance at the wonder girls 2009 concert in LA

Guest JAEBOO-

tumblr_ky2gkcrzQu1qa4uc1o1_400.jpg

LOLMAO. Made my day, Leadja is really a dorky leader :D

Taecyeon in the drama Cinderella’s Sister

DSAPLASID0-PASDI8AS?! OHMYGOD. ILIKE TAEYCEONS HAIR! NOJOKE OHMYGOD=_=

MASSIVE NOSEBLEEDING HERE =__=

Whjas.jpg

GOSH. i never thought that LYW will resemble JWY O__O theylook really brothers!

AHHA , long lost brothers

Everyone just needs to stop fighting or whatever, its not helping at all.

Whether or not you're pro or anti whatever.... all we need right now are answers. Whatever the answer may be, we as Hottests need it. If Jay's coming back, then YES! we get our leader back and everything goes back to the way it used to be. If the answer is that he isn't coming back, then I think we should each decide whether or not you want to support the other boys or move on. JYPE has kept this going on so long.... we need a YES or a NO. this should have happened long before.

So I say everyone needs to stop with the bickering and wait until saturday.

Taecyeon's first stills from drama Cinderella's Sister:

30vga4w.jpg

jugtpi.jpg

He has such expressive eyes. I can't wait!! :)

Edit:

You guys cannot NOT watch this.

I have only one word to describe NichKhun: ANGEL.

OMG! I almost died when I saw the JANG WOOYOUNG vs LEE HYUNWOO pics! I LOVE U for doing that! ^^

wooyoung is my fave member and i've been inlove with hyunwoo ever since i saw the promo pix for god of study so the comparison between them is just HEAVEN!!! ^__^ daebak! :)

ooh and i'm soooo excited about taec's drama! you're right, he has such EXPRESSIVE eyes.. eyes that will make you fall in love. <333

i watched the ssjg 2pm ep last night. it was hilarious how seungwoo and wooyoung kept on exchanging witty and funny remarks! they kept on bashing each other! it's sooo cute!

Guest pinkPABOsings

[Fanmade] SunKhun Love Line Evidence (Sunye & Nichkhun)

Who do you prefer ? SUNYE & KHUN or YOONA & KHUN ???

I happen to be partical to YooKhun couple. Don't know why though, I'm not a big SNSD fan, to be honest. However, I like seeing 2PM coupled together with them....well at least some of them.

Now there's a question. I don't know if it's been asked yet but....

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE THE 2PM BOYS PARTNERED WITH/SCANDALIZED WITH/ DATING???

Just a fun question...and you can be biased and say no one! Save your poor little fan girl heart....kekeke

Anywho....here are mine.

Taecyeon & Eun Hye: Cass officially made them a couple for me. Yeah she was sexy with Khun and everything. But, to me at least, I think she and Taec would make an AWESOME couple...especially in Dramas!

Jay & Bom (2NE1): I know there are a lot of fans out there that are partical to the JaySica couple. But I don't know why but Bom and Jay seem, I don't know, oddly compatible to me. Though I have to say I'd love to see Bom and Junsu do a duet together.

Khun & Yoona: I already posted that one

Chansung & ???: I don't know...I'm Chanbiased I will admit. But I don't know who I'd like to see him with. I guess I'll go with Yoobin at least until I see him partnered with someone else on another show. For now, I'm up in the air on that one.

Wooyoung & Tiffany (SNSD): I should even have to vocalize on the why. They're just so freaking cute together.

Junho & Taeyeon: The way he blushed on Win Win was too cute. I'd like to see them partnered up together some time soon. I think they'd make an entertaining couple.

Junsu & CL(2NE1): JYPE/YG coupling much!!! But outside of that...I think their fashionista ways would so match. Plus, just like with Bom...I'd love to see the two of them do a Duet.

Archived