☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

have faith..he will be back..

believe what u want to believe..be strong..heads up..

im sure all of us want to see 7 person again on the stage and we will..

lets not give up..im sure God hear our pray..the day will come..^^

090520w.jpg

viewimageepq.jpg

he is born to be a LEADJA

2pm111.jpg

16770835.jpg

credit as tagged

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fattie8701

LOL I'm surprised you mentioned me... but lol.. uh, no. I'm at no means a bgirl and right now, I don't have a boyfriend... so my connection is not through my boyfriend. It's just through friends I have that are break dancers. . . The only thing I posted was the text message I saw that my friend received from Jaebeom. This other relative thing is completely new to me... :] but lol, thanks for remembering me....? I've been MIA due to studies... ahhhh, school is totally ruining my life. I log on to soompi a lot but usually as invisible or I'll just read without logging on.

Lol i wanted to add that you would spontaneously pop out of nowhere when i posted that but i refrained from doing so. lol.. nywho no i didnt mean that u had a relative if u read i said i wasnt sure of what your connection was..hence i said boyfriend? friend? not too sure... yah i remember the text msg just didnt want to go into too much detail..but i was only trying to point out similarities in stories thats all.... If that offended you, i apologise like i said just stating an opinion/thought... Nywho Good luck with your studies :)

Fan meeting:

Again, being the pessimist that i am. I will just have to wait till i hear what they say...for all we knw the answers could continue being ambiguous as they have always been. I hope they have a good mix of representatives in that meeting (fan wise)...i guesss we will have one week before this mess gets solved... or is continuously dragged on.

I think now in twitter Hottest are trending #2pmbeastlyidolsas7again :) So pls help us by logging to ur twitter n tweet as many #2pmbeastlyidolsas7again in ur acc. We need to make it to the top10 trending topic. Remember this?

2hdtvgm.jpg

We need to make a statement to JYPE..

Again for the fanmeeting with Hottest. I don't expect them to answer any of Jay's question for sure. It is a mimic from JYPE. Don't surprise me anymore.

Guest Soulhead

Or maybe it's just a pretigious fan-meeting...JYP won't tell some secret information or anything like that to fan....10 fans isn't sufficient for a test about fan's reaction.And they have 1926584739 website,blog etc for this...I remember that in the past they have hold a fanmeeting with hummm..about 15 fans ? (they were invited to visit the JYP Ent building). If this is a ''talk''-meeting ,so it's pretty cool => 2PM won't be prepared in advance for the answers,maybe fans will have some surprised answers. But JYP Ent. won't take a useless risk. The futur of a controversy won't be holding by 10 little fans and 10 fancafe changed in pro-6PM is really nothing.

It's just a simple fan-meeting =)

Oh :

Kbites said :

The limit is 10 members per community.

and 2PMalways said :

The total participants cannot exceed 10 persons.

Which translation is appropriate ?Because that change everything !

i too wonder what will happen in the meeting..

i hope something great...

but again, maybe JYP is playing it smart..

i really hope he accommodate w/ the fans.. specially their fancafe fans..

the one who gives them moohlah and so much more...

just one question could change everything..

and one answer could too.

Guest pinkPABOsings

Am I the only one that noticed this fan meeting is set for the 27 of FEB.2009

unless of course I've lost all ability to read and comprehend what I'm reading... But this looks to me like an OLD announcement....unless of course it's a typo

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

[HQ] Family Outing Season 2 (2010-02-21).avi [1000.9 MB]

Yoona (SNSD), Ji Sang Ryeol, Ok Taecyeon (2PM), Jo Kwon (2AM), Yoon Sang Hyun, Kim Won Hee, Shin Bong Sun

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

[HQ] 2NE1 - Fire & I Don’t Care on Music Core (2010-02-20).avi [238.34 MB]

[HQ] 2PM – 10/10, Again & Again on Music Core (2010-02-20).avi [208.94 MB]

[HQ] 2PM & SHINee – Dance History Special on Music Core (2010-02-20).avi [250.75 MB]

[HQ] Kim Jong Kook – Hwesang ft. Taecyeon (2PM) on Music Core (2010-02-20).avi [97.29 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest rossobianchi

OMG! I caught Nichkhun and Doojoon today in the airport! (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) in Manila, Philippines! They came to film for Dan Bi :)

Me and my friends went there without knowing any information whatsoever concerning their arrival, just taking the chance and stuff. Then we over heard some girls saying they were aboard Asiana Airlines (?) - it was scheduled to arrive at 12 NN, but no Nichkhun and Doojoon.. til around 1 PM? VERY few fans showed up because NO INFORMATION was leaked about their arrival, just the date (Feb 21) so those who did take the chance (like me and my friends!!) were soooooooo close to Nichkhun and Doojoon! THEY'RE SO FLAWLESSS :)

Nichkhun was very nice, he was smiling and waving to the fans, and most fangirls didn't expect to see Doojoon there. OH DID I MENTION I TOUCHED BOTH OF THEM? <3 <3 <3 AHHH!:) anyways, when they went on their bus, the bus was idle for like, 30 minutes (to an hour) or so! so we were just taking pictures and asking them to smile, but the reflection off the window was REAAALLY annoying. Doojoon smiled every now and then, but he looked sad cause noone really paid much attention to him (except me and my friend, HAHAHAHA)

Overall, they were really nice, and... IT WAS AMAZINGGG :) basically, lol!

I'm uploading videos right now (since they're better evidence than the pictures) so, hopefully I'll get them up! wooohoo! :)

EDIT:

FANCAMS HERE!!

OMG! I caught Nichkhun and Doojoon today in the airport! (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) in Manila, Philippines! They came to film for Dan Bi :)

Me and my friends went there without knowing any information whatsoever concerning their arrival, just taking the chance and stuff. Then we over heard some girls saying they were aboard Asiana Airlines (?) - it was scheduled to arrive at 12 NN, but no Nichkhun and Doojoon.. til around 1 PM? VERY few fans showed up because NO INFORMATION was leaked about their arrival, just the date (Feb 21) so those who did take the chance (like me and my friends!!) were soooooooo close to Nichkhun and Doojoon! THEY'RE SO FLAWLESSS :)

Nichkhun was very nice, he was smiling and waving to the fans, and most fangirls didn't expect to see Doojoon there. OH DID I MENTION I TOUCHED BOTH OF THEM? <3 <3 <3 AHHH!:) anyways, when they went on their bus, the bus was idle for like, 30 minutes (to an hour) or so! so we were just taking pictures and asking them to smile, but the reflection off the window was REAAALLY annoying. Doojoon smiled every now and then, but he looked sad cause noone really paid much attention to him (except me and my friend, HAHAHAHA)

Overall, they were really nice, and... IT WAS AMAZINGGG :) basically, lol!

I'm uploading videos right now (since they're better evidence than the pictures) so, hopefully I'll get them up! wooohoo! :)

girl you TOUCHED both of them!!!!!!!! I'm jealous X(

do you have plans to go stalk them when they film Danbi?? :D

100220 2PM Taecyeon Adjusts Wooyoung's Clothes 2nd time!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8mgeMqh4c

cr:iamkimsora4

wow Taec is so caring towards Wooyoung. Actually, Wooyoung seems like the maknae since every member likes to take care of him, including Chansung.

Guest JAEBOO-

I'm not sure about the rumors of Jay coming back . But its really up to him and i will respect his decision no matter what. After reading the comments here, well, i felt being alive . Because of the news I've heard, even though it's not really sure or confirmed . There are many signs about Jay , this give me really a high hope .

And for the other , like the performance of 2PM in MU Core. Ohmygosh. I miss 10 out of 10 points and especially, again & again . Everytime I hear that song, okay, it makes my heart melt and i felt like crying and for the joint dance battle of 2PM and SHINEe that was really sexy. I admit it. Promise, because Junho was so hot dancing =__=. Gah, he's really a young Rain roflmao.

^

^

And for the fan up there that who got a chance to see Doo Joon and Nickhun, you're so lucky. Hahah, I didn';t remember that Nickhun is now in philippines. Roflmao, congrattttts . :]

Guest rossobianchi

girl you TOUCHED both of them!!!!!!!! I'm jealous X(

do you have plans to go stalk them when they film Danbi?? :D

nooo! the airport experience was more than enough for me!! :D

btw guys I put up the fancams!

Guest sascha_park

Am I the only one that noticed this fan meeting is set for the 27 of FEB.2009

unless of course I've lost all ability to read and comprehend what I'm reading... But this looks to me like an OLD announcement....unless of course it's a typo

it's just mistyping...

the original source (2pmalways) and the pic of the announcement said ::

Hello, This is JYPE

JYPE will have a meeting with fans including members.

Date: Saturday 27 February 2010 (Time and Venue TBA)

Guest silence457

well, don't expect too much from the meeting. It's not like things that had already been decided can be reversed through this simple fanmeeting. Official announcement probably will be released soon after the meeting. But don't go crazy if you don't get the news you want to hear. As I said, everything is gonna be okay, people will get what they deserve in the end.

woah.. im getting nervous about the announcement...

anyways, i just wanted to ask if anyone is having the same trouble as me in accessing 2OD forum? Are they reformatting or something? coz everytime i clicked on the link poosted in their twitter, i get the message "this menu has been disabled". and then if i access it directly, the site is messed up and i can't see the layout. just pure texts.

hope someone will care to answer... thanks

..crossing fingers for the Feb 27 announcement...

well, don't expect too much from the meeting. It's not like things that had already been decided can be reversed through this simple fanmeeting. Official announcement probably will be released soon after the meeting. But don't go crazy if you don't get the news you want to hear. As I said, everything is gonna be okay, people will get what they deserve in the end.

You never fail to amaze me with your bend with the wind words of wisdom... :)

I guess by 27th we'll know Jay's complete withdrawal as mentioned by your posts some weeks back so its going to be followed by an official press con after... don't they all.

Anyways... I'm just glad this whole thing is gonna come to a close. Too many rumours for too long. Finally I get to go back into reality. For the last five months I've been schooled into the scariness of the internet world, it can make you say a colour is grey when you obviously saw it as white and alter all your beliefs by subtlely manipulating your mind by playing into your fears.

Now I know why Brandtology make the kind of money that they do...

Archived