☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I want to say that I love 2pm! and all this fighting is really sad, but I do think that having different opinions isn't a bad thing, as long as everyone stays civil than its good to have these conversations.

I loved how Khun mentioned Jay in his interview.. such a sweetie. I miss Khun too...! Has he been in Thailand for a while now? I want him back on Starking! And of course, I miss my favorite Wild Bunny Jaebum!

And the whole issue around Taek is getting kind of weird.. I don't think we can judge him entirely on TV appearances and the number of time he shows his chest.

Junho's dance on strong heart = love.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dawnded

By the way people, a forum is to discuss and share opinions. If you don't like it then go to you pink bubbles and puke rainbows.

This. I like you very much, thanks.

Okay, in my last post I said it would be the last post. I guess not, haha! It's just that coming here looking for news and updates always makes me so mad when I see some people are claiming rights to determine what should be said on this forum. I appreciate insightful, mature posts. But I hate to admit that there are some posters are just straight out self-righteous, insensitive bullies. I would say that I grew a little bitter over the past mth or so...and the straw which broke the camel's back was having very one very unfair and sarcastic comment thrown at me. If any of us grew bitter in the fandom, I would think it's less to do with the boys, JYPE, or the rising fame without Jay; but more because of hostile, fascist attitudes that lurk in threads. And I really wonder where all these people came from, or what brought about the hostility....because I don't remember the 2pm fandom being this way :( I'm not pointing fingers..but this isn't very welcoming, is it?

I guess my heart isn't so big and I wasn't so cool to just ignore the comments. But honestly, comments like that hurt..especially when I still love the band very much but was accused of being "bitter" or "biased". So I really kinda decided to go back to my pink bubble and puked rainbows -- ya know, just to chill a little, and it kinda worked. I don't know what it is...but perhaps hiding behind the computer screen really kills basic social ettiquette. I don't think there's anything wrong with expressing a personal opinion, what's wrong is usually the way some people expresses it. Well....again, not pointing fingers. I'm just trying to stand up for some of the people here who's been "quoted" and "reprimanded" for reasons I can't even fathom.

And like everyone I miss the boys, I still watch their videos sometimes but I skip the comments because I know I'm gonna read something that would be painful. I just think there's been so much talkin'.....so much that I've learnt to really appreciate the fans who are doing more than they are talking...the fans making cute gifs and videos and all.

Don't hate, appreciate. Love and respect. The way we express our views is just as important as what we are expressing, right? I don't want to be ashamed of the 2pm fandom..because it's the only place that I can find peope who love the band as much as I do. So, please....since this is a public forum, let's make an effort to make all of us feel welcomed here.

And HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR, EVERYONE. Seven in hanbok = Love :)

1243744110ecb0acec84b1.gif

Guest runawayu

Just wanted to let those of are posting here with your opinions.

There are are a lot of new 2pm fans or lurkers in the thread. Hating on ANY 2pm member with your "constructive criticism" or "opinions" are making Hottests look like a joke or fool right now. Fighting here and there because of baseless rumors are not helping EITHER.

And whatever happen to LOVE&RESPECT that most of you have been harping on earlier on the thread. I DO NOT see any LOVE&RESPECT towards fellow soompiers and 2PM members.

Yes, I admit I am a Taec-biased. But I don't see what Taecyeon has done to be bashed/critcised. And anyway who are we to judge him when we only see him on stage and not off stage? We are just fans, who "know" him for about 1~2 years, so don't be too quick on putting any judgements

^

^

hahah i love that gif of them in korea traditional clothes

all the happy and sweet time

i still remember how jay said he doest like he clothes hahahha..

thanx for sharing...

Guest dawnded

^

^

hahah i love that gif of them in korea traditional clothes

all the happy and sweet time

i still remember how jay said he doest like he clothes hahahha..

thanx for sharing...

You're welcome :)

Chansung's the cutest in that gif! Remember how he did that to Boom's beanie in Idol Army too? And he and Jay were secretly chuckling to themselves at the back of the bus. Jay's the only one who will play with maknae. Good times :)

And yea, the WOOYOUNG FANCAFE INCIDENT is just, pure, FAIL. hahahaha. I was so shocked when I saw the title without reading the article. I was wondering if it was something he did that garnered such rebellion from the fancafe. Which is a little sad in a way...we take everything too seriously these days.

Just wanted to let those of are posting here with your opinions.

There are are a lot of new 2pm fans or lurkers in the thread. Hating on ANY 2pm member with your "constructive criticism" or "opinions" are making Hottests look like a joke or fool right now. Fighting here and there because of baseless rumors are not helping EITHER.

And whatever happen to LOVE&RESPECT that most of you have been harping on earlier on the thread. I DO NOT see any LOVE&RESPECT towards fellow soompiers and 2PM members.

Yes, I admit I am a Taec-biased. But I don't see what Taecyeon has done to be bashed/critcised. And anyway who are we to judge him when we only see him on stage and not off stage? We are just fans, who "know" him for about 1~2 years, so don't be too quick on putting any judgements

I agree with every thing you have said. WELL DONE !!!!!!

I love 2PM and I am hearting now that Taec is bashed and critisized I think he is doing all he can to setisfy fans.

2PM = LOVE & RESPECT. I hate it when some members of this thread say CLOSE THIS FORUM !!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

If you don't want to be in this FORUM then don't enter this 2PM fans thread. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Idemandacookie

Random, but I made this icon for the Blackout Until 2PM project:

10ydyf7.png

It would be nice if you use the official one from the site and support the project, though I feel happy that you use the icon I made :)

Anyway, I'm one of those not trusting in Taec at the moment. Sadly.

But that doesn't mean I hate him.I hate the company for exposing him in such a way that makes some fans mistrust him.

Everytime I read an article about him yawning or whatever, I feel annoyed. And at that time, before I doubt of my own feelings and because I want to believe the boys are innocent of any game JYPE is playing on us. I look at this picture and I think "Taec, you love your lead-ja. Don't you?"

2hobmn9.jpg

I saw him (Jaeebeom) on Sunday!

There was a battle last night and I tagged along with my boyfriend. I kinda didn't expect to see him there.... Well girls, this event confirms that Jaebeom is indeed SINGLE! (haha, not that there were any rumors that he was dating) A lot of people were complaining the event was on Valentines day so they couldn't make it because their girlfriends wanted to go out on a date. All the people that did go were the "single people that had no girlfriend or boyfriend." Of course that's not entirely true, since my boyfriend and I went... But Jaebeom, yeah, he's single..... very very very single. ;) hehehe

He wore the AOM shirt again that was given by fans. I think that's their like, OFFICIAL 'uniform' but I could be wrong.

There's a couple more events coming up soon.... If you guys remember the event Fat Laces, I was able to go and they talked about a Haiti benefit show in a week and half. Some of the AOM members confirmed they'd be there, so I'm sure Jay will be there. If I can make it, I'll for sure let you guys know if he's there.

Oh, is it true that he's actually working at BK?! I overheard people talk about that and then I read it here... and I was like NO WAY. NU UH. THAT BOY DOES NOT DESERVE THAT.

And to add:

Really now? FIGHTING OVER A DANCE BATTLE?

Not to be rude, but that's pathetic.... It seems at this thread, people are always finding things to bicker about. remember girls: LOVE & RESPECT! :]

What a cutieeee :)

thnks girl for this!

lol! i think it's time for him to at least a girl in my opinion. (ladies.. chill! just my thought!)

working at BK?? when? i guess i haven't been here in a while..

omgoodness! what's going on in this thread..

about the dance battle and everyone here is bashing criticizing

and going crazy..

the boys did great.. nuff said!

so what if Jae could make their routine much cooler

the boys tried their best and it was good.

and about Taec, in the words of criscrocker "LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

lol! just leave the boy alone i'm pretty sure he knows what he is doing..

if his good w/ that then let him be... he is still TAEC!

You're welcome :)

Chansung's the cutest in that gif! Remember how he did that to Boom's beanie in Idol Army too? And he and Jay were secretly chuckling to themselves at the back of the bus. Jay's the only one who will play with maknae. Good times :)

sorry for cutting ur post..

i do..i do remembered it hahaha..chansung really have this habit of biting things that he like..

it was so sweet how jay n chansung look at each other and having fun..

i love that episode of idol army...isnt it like the same episode where jay get his LEADJA title... :lol:

Guest purpurkisses

the boys are in paper now...

LOL!

it just showed how popular they are now...

yellow wooyoung

papertoy1.jpg

fashionista junsu

papertoy2.jpg

smiley junho (so cute!!!)

papertoy3.jpg

ok daeri taec (they even made a tag for him ^_^)

papertoy4.jpg

thai prince khunnie

papertoy5.jpg

i cant find chansung solo T_T

here is where the boys lining up

papertoy7.jpg

papertoy8.jpg

yes, we r short of pink grandpa... let's wait patiently together for his return!!!

credits to: 全天候{A11day.cn}

Guest cheezychunnie

i remember few pages back someone ask when win-win will aired...well,its today

WIN-WIN KBS 2TV 11.05pm also

STRONG HEART(Taec n Junho) SBS 11.05pm

(all in korean time)

according to allkpop,Junsu and Junho will reveal their crush on one of SNSD members on win-win..

i feel relieve that Taec didnt say anything on this or else he will once again get into trouble...

they have to choose btwn wonder girls and snsd so only jun brothers answeres snsd...

Please could you stop saying that this thread needs to be closed?

Because, I, as a reader in this thread, am tired of seeing you with this thought.

If you don't like this thread, go away. You may have not noticed it but a lot of poeple have voiced to say that they like reading poeple's opinions when they don't bash each other even if they disagree. So, it doesn't mean that if a minority bash the boys -and I mean "BASH" not "CRITICIZE", which is different, and criticize is nomally respectful, even if it is a a bad remark-, we need to close this thread where we can enjoy the current 2PM news AND the opinions of each others since it is a FORUM to discuss between Hottests, please be open-minded. Also, I don't pay attention to what others say about Hottests anymore. We lived Jay's withdrawal which completly destroyed the fandom, so it's normal that it's hard for us to have a unite fandom. As if every groups had seen their leader leaving because of a controvery which involved almost all the koreans?

There is no need to close the thread or to stop talking about how we are disapointed or how we enjoyed the last perf.

Taec doesn't deserve the hate :(....(just saying, but I really didn't see so much hate on Taec in this thread compared to other forums/sites... Or am I the only one to think this?)

Taec is just the target because he is the most popular. Sadly. And I'm not a Taec-biased.

In fact, I don't understand this... Why? oO Hottests are just desperate... But It seems that at first, it was netizens who bashed Taec in Korea so.... And KHottests say that some Netizens pretend to be Hottests and bash other artists :s.

Please Hottests, stop bashing each other :s, you add more pain to the current situation. And no one really knowsTaec, so no one should judge him so easily Although I didn't see the 2OD post which brought so much new anits oO, if somoene could tell me what happend... I've just seen the post of Johnnydrama.

Anyway =)

^

I think that Junsu have a weird face xD ANd Junho is just so cute and Taec looks like a worker lol.

AS for Wooyoung beeing banned of 2PM's official fan café (?) this is funny lol xD

Guest kissme123

Leadja looked super foooiiiinnneee!!!!

am spazzing over his moves and damn its so tight and sharp!surely the best dancer i've ever known!!!

what am gonna do now is, focus on bringing him back.THAT IS supposed to be OUR MAIN FOCUS,right?lets go back to the basic that is, praying for our leadja to be back and reunites with his brothers!Payce!

Guest dfallentears

hello

i posted once here before, i usually come here just to read ^^

i hope this thread stays open because i like reading everyone's thoughts on the matter

so to bring something else here

i found this pic of Leadja from that yahoo korea poll on "i will come back to my members" between sunmi and him...

not sure if anyone has share this

but Jay looks so pretty here >.<

anyone knows if this is PS-ed or not?

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/scrip...&bbs_page=3

I APOLOGIZE TO ALL PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE I WENT OVERBOARD LAST TIME.

TO REPENT I WILL NOT POST COMMENTS FOR ONE WEEK.

I WILL ONLY POST PICS AND GIFS, THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE ALL OF US HAPPY.

I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED.

LOVE AND RESPECT.

kcc8k3.jpg

fu29g0.jpg

29ehn9e.jpg

11j82yx.jpg

xqid20.jpg

Guest luvnhate

^

u apologizing for the 2nd time i think lol you went out exploding during the teac issue as well,but ye hope that you and all of us here realize we need to respect and understand each others opinion.getting angry at each other,making a definition of a true fan, telling people to leave! and getting this thread closed will do no good to hottest.

i think just because one poster sounds immature/rude we shouldn't use that post to slap other fans faces that have the same stance as her/him,that whats causing all the arguments.Just saying..from observation, Hope at least some of you know what i mean lol.

edit:I just had to let this rant out.Honestly we are scaring away new fans/silent reader or just visitors.came across these comments and lots more but last night but these are the only ones i can re-find.But ye this is the picture we are putting out there.

"be afraid... be very afraid.......... hottests are watching"

"bb, its aightt. I i think the same way.

just , ..

beware of hottests. "

It's regretful and disappointing but this is a crucial time that we need as much help/Unity as ever.We need to gain non-fans help or get the new fans involved(in the peaceful and positive projects),instead we are fighting among ourselves.it just makes us look bad and no one will take us seriously.

btw ppl related to those quotes did not bash 2PM in any way the just merely stated their opinion.but omg there are so0o0 many 2PM haters out there because our boys are getting so much attention right now.it was maybe too shocking for me 0.0 (only stalk 2PM related sites) but ye... after reading all those hateful stuff it made me so upset that we have become like this.e.g. taec getting all the heat. we need to stand behind our 7 Boys like a cement wall so no haters can hurt them.hope i make a point!

Park Jaebeom's Good and Bad Examples

:P

20100214jaygoodbadyeh.jpg

cr:as tagged

My favz -fused pics n the bald elderly LOL, luv his but shakin in the new vid :P

TT.TT at regretful back view

Guest haiphuong

Guys, let's calm down :) No matter what our opinions are, we come here because of the love for 2PM. Some of you like the dance battle on 14 Feb, some of you don't and that's the opinion of each people.

I'm sad that Taec is being hate lately but I think it's not his fault. I don't like the way the media were trying to make him become the centre of the group at the sensitive time like this. I agree that in each promotion period, some members are chosen as the main guys to represent the group and Jay Khun Teac are usually represent them. But because we are used to see Jay as the centre and especially when the group doesn't have leader at the moment, Taec is easily bashed. It's understandable that some of us feel that Taec is replacing Jay to become Jjit Taec. Yeah! It's hurt but I hope you guys have an easier eye on him :) If the PDs don't make him rip too much and don't use the relationship between him & Yoona as the main points to get high rating, people might not hate him that much. Truthfully, I don't hate him rip but eating the same meal makes me kinda full. I would like to see Woo, Su or Ho ripping if they have a chance.

I don't know if any of you has the same thought with me that Taec didn't change. Base on the fancams, I still see a Taec Yeon full of energy and goofing around with his members. I'm not his close friend to find out how he changes. What I see is the love between the 6 is still remain. I love 7 of them to death and nothing will change that. I can wait for years to see them happy together again. I miss Jay whenever I see their old clip and I know that no one can replace him in the group. Each of them has his own charm and no one can replace the other one. They may learn each other's skill but they are still independent person, like the colors of the rainbow. Just because the red color is the easiest to recognize it doesn't mean that the other colors don't exist. They are all important to us :)

We might have different opinion in each problem but I hope you don't forget that we are fighting for 7 of them. The reason why I love to read the posts hear is I love how people speak out their opinion and they're meaningful in some way. You can't just always praise and idolize them. Discussing is one thing that keeps this thread come this far. No one's wrong or right, we disagree with each other because we have different point of view, that's all :) I hope there would be no more hates in this thread. 2PM is always 7 and we love all 7.

Guest cheezychunnie

i read on kbites that they already announced the new couple on we got married and

its not khun...so i guess the rumors wasnt true..so,i really hope a lot of other rumors are not true as well..

how do u guys feel about this?happy or dissapointed?im happy :D

at least khun can concentrate more on his acting,singing as well as his new job as MC

i also hope he will be back to star king :)

-edit-

im watching win-win right now..(yap..i chose win-win over strong heart..teehee..)

i seriously suggest u guys to watch this show once its up on youtube...

my favourite part is when Junho sang 'superstar' his english pronunciation improve a lot...

also,i love when Junsu started to speak..i seriously hope that Junsu can be host for talk show coz he

indeed very talented..the story flows very well :)maybe he's a bit awkward on variety shows but

he shines on talk show :)

and i think Junho did well also..maybe they can create new talk-show for Jun crothers

owh..not to forget Taec danced to snsd 'genie'>>>daebak!

-edit-

next week they will have their AM brothers as well :)

only 10 of them :(

Archived