☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest tohoblaq

This is stupid. I miss spazzing about my 2PM boys here.

JUST CLOSE THIS STUPID THREAD ALREADY.

I can't get anything positive out of this thread anymore and this thread is serving NO PURPOSE.

Just close it.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elltesro

can someone link me to the interview where Nichkhun explained how he got scouted into JYP? I clicked on the youtube link from another forum but the video was removed.

090531 StarChat P1/2 JaeBeom NichKhun TaecYeon

090531 StarChat P2/2 JaeBeom NichKhun TaecYeon

I don't know if this is the one you're talking about, but he did explain how he got scouted in this one. Hope it helps~

Plus it's in English! XD I loooove the boys when they speak English~ I get excited whenever they do speak English, and i find it sexayy~ lol :D

Guest entermuriel

teac even labeled his most recent cyworld entry for "those that love and care for him", something like that...he even feels the need to differentiate between hottest...

ahahaha... i can't believe people go as far as to read deeply what he means with the title of his cyworld entry.

this is once again like what happened to his "thank you" section in the 1:59PM album -shakes head-

i guess people read it like that because they feel themselves not part as those that love and care for him... -shrugs- then again, who am i to know that right? ^_^

what happened to this thread? i mean... seriously. every time i come here is like we're up each other throats...

i used to love coming here, even if there was disagreements. i loved reading the different opinions that people shared and people respected them.

now, what i see here doesn't come out as a discussion about disagreements and different points of views, it comes out as attacking each other.

seriously, i can only imagine someone who's not in this thread that much reading this and thinking "what kind of fanclub is this? fans attacking each other, where's the unity?"

even me, who reads this thread every day wonders the same thing. it sucks. it really does.

i've gotten so tired of all the bickering in this thread that i've actually thought that maybe closing this thread for a period of time wouldn't be a bad idea, as long as things get better.

but does it really have to get to that point? i really hope not. so please, think before you post something in here. if you don't agree with something, then just share your point of view, don't look down on the other person's opinion.

just do that, cause i know most of us here don't want this thread to be closed.

Love&Respect if you preach it, then do it as well. show Love&Respect to fans AND members of 2PM.

oh btw... i got a question... about this picture:

http://i48.tinypic.com/eip206.jpg

does that mean they're ALL going to be MCs for Mnet Countdown? 0.0

and who's that person between Joon & G.O.? it looks like a girl... maybe i'm wrong?

[please pm the answer to the last question, cause i know it's not 2PM related]

lol nvm. i just found out the answer to my questions x]

damn, that is A LOT of MCs for a show 0.0 but they're all hot ;] ahahaha

ONE DAY brothers working together... well 5 of them... kekeke

congratulations to our boys for getting to be MCs...

now all i gotta wait is for Junsu to do something as well haha i wanna see more of him >.<

edit: please, if you haven't yet, please sign this petition -> click

and there's a kHottest project that involves iHottest as well... if you want to read it, go here -> click

and the two projects in my signature. thank you~

I want to say I appreciate this thread, different opinions and all. I like reading the various opinions here, even if I don't agree with them. Rather than close the thread and stifle one of the few outlets for international 2PM fans, what if we all just find away to express our opinions a little more civilly? I don't want to lose this thread because we can't handle each others differences.

And...can we try and be united again? Fight for 2PM, instead of each other? :(

And Khun! Loved his mentioning Jay when in Thailand. :D <3

Guest onnetwothreefour

/edit

oneetwothreefour:

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but here's a good interview all on Nich. He explains how he got scouted in detail.

There are a total of 4 parts, which can be seen under Related Videos.

Really liked this interview because it shows you another side to Nich. He got casted because of his looks, but his drive and intelligence/vision got him to where he is today :)

A really perceptive boy.

090531 StarChat P1/2 JaeBeom NichKhun TaecYeon

090531 StarChat P2/2 JaeBeom NichKhun TaecYeon

I don't know if this is the one you're talking about, but he did explain how he got scouted in this one. Hope it helps~

Plus it's in English! XD I loooove the boys when they speak English~ I get excited whenever they do speak English, and i find it sexayy~ lol :D

Thanks you guys! I was watching the "It's Time" interview and I had a feeling it wasn't the one that the other poster was talking about (the It's Time interview wasn't as detailed). Thanks!

Guest cheezychunnie

its tiring....dont u guys think?i love this thread because it have lotsa happy memories

so please,im begging all of u please do not let this thread close..please...

TAKEN FROM 2PMALWAYS

its Taec,Chansung,SeulOng and their choreographer NamYong having fun at Lotte world

seulongcy1.jpg

seulongcy2.jpg

on the side note,Junho,Chansung n Khun will be the new MC for Mnet countdown.

@sweetVisions>>i love reading your comment.. because its very logical..

but if the Mod decides to close this thread again,i think it will be forever not temporary..

that's what im worried about..then,we have to open a new 2PM thread where

all the links and pic we have posted here will be such a waste...that's why i think that we

should calm down or else this thread will be gone...if the Mod decide to close it temporary then its fine..i guess...

Guest sweetVisions

I agree with chunjess. It may be best to just close this thread for awhile... again

People are constantly posting in it while disregarding the rules completely.

It's one thing to give constructive criticisms toward a performance but it's another thing to bash a member then try to sugar-coat it when someone calls you on it.

And I'm sure the mods are tired of monitoring this thread. Just close it, please.

---

no-one-else, thank you for the information that you posted. I believe you because it sounds very likely of what's happening.

These days, people are constantly putting the blame on JYPE, so no wonder they are hesitant to say anything. If Oneday mentioning Jay is edited out, "JYPE is trying to make people forget Jay". If they don't edit it out, "they are milking the Jay situation". They just can't win. And that's even if they have that much control over tv programs/news articles, which I doubt.

----

And Max23 and eggplant, I agree with you

--

And a quick congratulations to Nich, Junho and Chansung on their new hosting gigs. Hopefully, it can be Junho and Chansung's "season" soon :)

Guest fattie8701

I dont know how people went from sharing their opinions to people bickering at each other.

To those asking the Mod to close the thread down, i dont understand why you want him to do that. There are some people who appreciate coming here to read the different opinions people have of performances by these boys *myself included*, although i must admit some people take it too far with what they say.

Again I dont understand why you just because you dont like whats going on, you ask the Mod to close the thread. If you dont like it, then do not waste your energy reading or coming to the thread if it really bothers you that much. But for you to speak up for hundreds of other people, those who post and lurkers alike is not fair. People like me want this thread open, and i have a right to want it open. Amidst the chaos, people keep contributing positive things..pictures and links but somehow some people feel the need to ignite the spark more by ignoring those things and choose to continue bickering. So how will the thread move??

And to those who complain about the lack of positivity, look at the past couple of pages, enough pictures...heck even TWO Jay linked videos...yet all i see are essays about personal beef.

Anywho Edward please if you read this: Please do not close the thread, if some people do not like coming here to read the updates and shared opinions then maybe they should stop coming here all together. I am not trying to be rude, just finding a solution that works for people :)

Guest Eltoshen

This is stupid. I miss spazzing about my 2PM boys here.

JUST CLOSE THIS STUPID THREAD ALREADY.

I can't get anything positive out of this thread anymore and this thread is serving NO PURPOSE.

Just close it.

This so badly. You "fans" have derailed the topic so badly I'm just... >_>

Guest happyberry2007

I dont know how people went from sharing their opinions to people bickering at each other.

To those asking the Mod to close the thread down, i dont understand why you want him to do that. There are some people who appreciate coming here to read the different opinions people have of performances by these boys *myself included*, although i must admit some people take it too far with what they say.

Again I dont understand why you just because you dont like whats going on, you ask the Mod to close the thread. If you dont like it, then do not waste your energy reading or coming to the thread if it really bothers you that much. But for you to speak up for hundreds of other people, those who post and lurkers alike is not fair. People like me want this thread open, and i have a right to want it open. Amidst the chaos, people keep contributing positive things..pictures and links but somehow some people feel the need to ignite the spark more by ignoring those things and choose to continue bickering. So how will the thread move??

And to those who complain about the lack of positivity, look at the past couple of pages, enough pictures...heck even TWO Jay linked videos...yet all i see are essays about personal beef.

Anywho Edward please if you read this: Please do not close the thread, if some people do not like coming here to read the updates and shared opinions then maybe they should stop coming here all together. I am not trying to be rude, just finding a solution that works for people

I couldn't agree more. I like reading people different opinions. I am sorry but i find extremely childish that some people are saying to close the thread just because some of us dont share the same opinions as them.

I hope that this thread keep being open. Love and respect please. Sorry for my english

Ohhh peoples..Im so late. I just watched the New Year dance show and 2pm's chereo was hot. They really lost to that overdone suju dance? lol. >< jk, I love some of them too. And I wont talk about taec's overdone beast thing either but its prob his role til this whole promo is over. Im sure he is tired of the ripping shirts and facial expressions as well. lol. I loved the 2pm's white outfits. Share pics anyone!??? =) Or do I need to go back track pages if it was already posted? thanks in advance!

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

wooyoung_20100126_seoulbeats1.jpg

The ONE THING that pisses me off more than people insulting each other is people coming in and posting mini messages complaining about how the thread is like this. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT BETTER, THEN WRITE HAPPIER POSTS >.>! Don't add fuel to the fire >.>

I agree with fattie8701 very much!

Thank you EunSun4Ever for posting that video~ I saw that video a while back and now this brings back memories <3 I found it hilarious when Jay was totally clueless and kept saying that he's the leader of the group and got confused with the question LOL <333333333333 adorable jay!

Anybody find Jay's new video totally adorable? <3 butt shaking <3

wooyoung46.jpg

wooyoung11.jpg << Does anybody else want one? I want one :( It looks so cuteeeeee.

Guest avchuck

^OMG, that Woo doll is SOOOOOOOOO KYOOOOOOOTE!!!♥♥♥♥

I posted this in Jay's thread, but maybe this place needs some pastels to "lighten" things up? :P

Listen to

(<--CLICK) and look at these gifs. GUARANTEED to make you smile! :lol:

JayBoo.gif

JayDance2.gif

^cr. to kaylee for originally posting.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh, and the first gif reminded me of that interview with Tomo. It was seriously one of 2PM's best interviews (MISS THESE DAYS LIKE KWAZY!!!).

Here are the links, yeh? :rolleyes:

(eng) 2PM interview by Tomo 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7wKoCGywJE

(eng) 2PM interview by Tomo 2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51tSyXkngR4

P.S. I was listening to Gucci when I saw those gifs and cracked up. It made me smile. :D

Oh! so now i understand. there was also a popping battle that's why jay was able to show us his entry to the star dance battle! LOL.

Dartstrike Show Eng Subbing is finally finished! Weee!

|

thank you to the person who reminded me that AKP and JYPE are buddies. how could i forget that?

Love and Respect everyone!

Dear mod, please don't close this thread. There are still healthy discussions on going :)

Guest Idemandacookie

As far as Taec, it is his attitude that changed that people do not like. His shirt ripping is not the biggest thing to have to worry about!

So many of you miss the point... 2PM are better than just shirt ripping. It is not just this performance. This is all they do now. They have talent and they should use it! And shirt ripping and humping is not talent. It was not when CB did it, neither with 2PM doing it!

And those talking about their concept ... shirt ripping and humping is not a concept, but an easy way to get people to notice you and it is not a good way to get people to notice you! Other artists show their talents and they show their chest, is this the best you want for the boys? Wow!

This is just the start and next thing you know they will be pushing the limits and might have to deal with a situation like a certain artist is dealing with now, because of his concert content.

I love 2PM like the rest of Hottest, but I will not live in a delusional bubble, and think they are so above anything from happpening to them. They are not exempt from the dirty side of the music industry and if you think they are, I feel sad for you.

Max23- Who made you queen of the 2PM fanclub or soompi for that matter? Get a grip!

Yeni- AKP is affiliated with JYPE. That is how they get the free 2PM prizes to give to their readers (2PM fans), So expect that they will be saying bad things about Hottest, especially in times to come. So be prepared.

I must agree.

And for AKP, let's not forget all the exclusive songs and interviews with the Wonder Girls :rolleyes:

By the way people, a forum is to discuss and share opinions. If you don't like it then go to you pink bubbles and puke rainbows.

JayDance2.gif

Haters, shake that booty!!!

That Wooyoung doll is absolutely adorable! I want one too please :lol:

Btw I loved Jay's colour coordination at that Valentine's event. Pretty in pink~

Guest wyjhiphop

This is too funny

Wooyoung being kicked out of his own fancafe

장우영 팬까페에서 강퇴당한 장우영ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

활동을 많이 안했나???

운영진들이 회원정리하면서 실수로 강퇴당한듯....

연예인도 활동 활발히 안하면 강퇴당하는군요ㅋㅋㅋ

까페 글 캡쳐- 장우영 팬까페 DAZZLE

Jang Wooyoung was banned from his own fan cafe.

Maybe he wasn't active enough?

The admins were clearing out inactive members and accidentally banned him.

Seems like even celebrities that aren't active will be kicked from their own cafes.

This is the fancafe's official apology - Jang Wooyoung Fan Cafe DAZZLE

pic1bb.jpg

pic2pr.th.jpg

Hello, this is the director of DAZZLE's level promotions.

Last month, our cafe was adjusting the member levels and, due to my mistake, accidentally banned Jang Wooyoung. He was banned in January but it was only until a few days ago that we found out.

Because it is my mistake, I am extremely sorry and I will self reflect on my actions in order to make sure that this never happens again. I will take responsibility and make sure with the upmost effort that Jang Wooyoung is joined back in.

Thank you for trusting and loving DAZZLE.

I would like to apologize one more time for this mistake and make sure that this never happens again.

Sorry once again.

Best Reply:

국내 팬카페강퇴당한 연예인 1호 장우영

The first celebrity in the nation to be banned from his own fan cafe, Jang Wooyoung.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : DAZZLE, NATE (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

I'll put up the scans soon but ahahaha

I love this, I laughed for at least 5 mins out loud and I am still giggle about it XD

Ah, it is such a cute mistake, this means Woodong needs to be online more often XD

Vx6 As someone said down there, this is PURE FAIL!! But I love it ahaha.

Seriously, who had ever gotten kicked out of his OWN fancafe? This is kinda sad but I am still laughing, man, Woodongie is gonna hate me XD

No worries I'll buy him some ice cream ehehe, some Mango flavored ice cream!!

^^ wyjanghiphop LMFAO!! ahahahahahha oh gosh that's too funny xD

"The first celebrity in the nation to be banned from his own fan cafe, Jang Wooyoung" x'D

They even made an official apology lol I wonder if Wooyoung was sad by this.. hope he understands.. x)

it's ok to criticize the member, but pls refrain from bashing. It's not gonna help anything pls..

Archived