☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mika.16

oooh is that new photo from SeungSeungJangGu (winwin) recording???

i really hope they shedsome light on the jaysituation... if not, its ok lol anything to see them on tv!

Guest theblazenazn

It will be 2PM vs. Super Junior at MBC Dance Battle this Sunday in the Last Round.

I hope they will win but judging from the Fancams their team, (2PM, After School, MBLAQ,...) look disappointed, even though they are better dancers. Ultimately I hope it wont be a popularity contest just cuz SNSD & Super Junior is on the other team & they've been around longer. There's definitely something wrong with the Pairing. 2PM used to go up against stars like SHINee who debuted around the same time as them but now they're up against somebody that debuted 3 years before them?? After School is a rookie is up against SNSD? Their team seems to be at a disadvantage. 2PM & their team will still bring it though & give all of them a run for their money.

confront.gif

Guest mika.16

^ well theres no other grousp they can really go up against cus the other boy bands are rookies.

Lets not get too upset if they dont win lol, its just a fun show for the new year holiday, not some dance battle their lives depend upon haha (& anyway, u have to admit SJ are also very good dancers).

oh man, i reallly am dying to watch the last episode of wild bunny!!

(ironically) the episode was about choosing the next leader of 2pm :(

Who do you guys think may have won that competition? haahah

i personally predict CS winning, just cus hes so damn strong lol

Guest felish-ugly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKNAE CHANSUNG!

love you!!... Italian maknae,boghonator,old maknae,49.5 banana eater, over the moon with 2meter long popcorn bag, sexier with guyliner then most girl idols

:P , hidden true pervert of 2pm :ph34r: lol. mango terror-er ...* inserts never ending food related nicknames ^^*.Stay strong, Be Happy and be good to your hyungs.

^

thanks for posting the fancams:D

did anyone else notice they are dancing to Jay's cheo from the show ISF !! chris brown's take you down CLICK

<this is like one of my favourite Jay dances,watch it on my iPod all the time lol now i get to see all the members dancing it :P:ph34r:

omg this made me so happy!! it's like the dance battle is dedicated to Jay........ :) so thats why they were wearing double hats,don mean like they need a reason to wear it but it makes perfect sense now :)

Jay wearing double hats from the same episode<3.<3

oh my Goooddd....

thank you soooo much for sharing...

thank yoooouuuu....

i never notice about that until you showed me Jay video on star friend...

and yeah, that's exactly the same...

oowww.... how sweeettttt....

does anyone has the complete part of 2pm MBC dance battle?? i want to see too...

i wanna know who ripped his clothes, becoz according to Jay dance video on star friend, he ripped his clothes soooooo sexy...

is that true that they didnt win the battle?? really?? ooowwww....

what about last year (they dance with song "low" right?) did they win???

Happy Birthdy to Chan Sung 2PM's maknae

chansung09.jpg

I saw him recently in Wild Bunny, he is so funny a long with othre 2PM members. He is such a cutie, adorable and charismatic dancer.

Wish 2010 will be a great year ahead for him and his members full of joy, health and happiness... Love him :rolleyes:

Guest tjandraarwati

Hi! :D

I have a question ^^/ Does anyone know the song at the club scene in the new tik tok music drama?

Hi Nakayama

The title of the song it also Tic Toc too, it is 2PM new single.

Guest xOnlySabrina

Can anyone tell me what/when/where/link this was from?

18064_103935626293395_100000308758033_101064_3841011_n.jpg

Jay looks sooo cuute! xD

cr as tagged. (:

2pmjjang&hwaiting.

Happy Birthday our maknae Chansungie~!

Forever in HOTTESTs hearts. (: I love you!

happy birthday to the sexiest and manliest maknae, chansung! I am so glad you are not a

teenager anymore.. lol.. now 3 years difference between us does not feel as such a big deal XD

chan.gif

wooooooooow what a hottie <333333333333333333

(GIF MADE BY ME!!)

Guest sascha_park

oh man, i reallly am dying to watch the last episode of wild bunny!!

(ironically) the episode was about choosing the next leader of 2pm :(

Who do you guys think may have won that competition? haahah

i personally predict CS winning, just cus hes so damn strong lol

actually the winner is wooyoung :P... <-- i'm read about this but i forgot where i'm found this..

Can anyone tell me what/when/where/link this was from?

-----------------------------------------

Jay looks sooo cuute! xD

cr as tagged. (:

it's from mnet choice award :) ...

does anyone has the complete part of 2pm MBC dance battle?? i want to see too...

i wanna know who ripped his clothes, becoz according to Jay dance video on star friend, he ripped his clothes soooooo sexy...

is that true that they didnt win the battle?? really?? ooowwww....

what about last year (they dance with song "low" right?) did they win???

MBC star dance battle will be aired on february,14 11.00 PM <-- korean time ...

last year 2PM vs Shinee ... 2PM won :)

2PM and JYPE analogy

"to non-boycott fans.

Draw a picture in your head.

A child fell from a cliff.

A person nearby held out a branch for him to hold on to.

The people walking by looked at them and said "what the heck?"

But soon rushed over to help the child and the man.

They grabbed on to each others waist to make a long chain of people.

And now the child is not falling from the cliff.

But below, there is a wolf- more like a gorilla- hanging onto the child's ankle. The wolf is getting stronger by the minute- doesn't even get tired.

(Of course he doesn't. With all these 1:59pm albums and market-o's selling and people watching all of the tv shows, why would he?)

The child cried so much that his eyes got swollen and red. He wants the pain to stop. He even wished that any one of them would let go. But then again, if he let go of the branch, he would just become the wolf's lunch right?

The people holding the branch are crying, "hold on a little longer! When you come up here, we will turn you into a tiger so the wolf can't hurt you!"

But the child can't really hear the people because the gorilla and his friends are laughing loudly down there.

People, we need to let jaebum hear our voices. We have to make our voices so loud that the wolf and his friends will be afraid of us. We have to make our voice so loud that we can turn jaebum into a tiger and prevent him from becoming the wolf's lunch.

So where are you: on the top or the bottom?"

Credit: HOTTESTCONNECTION.BLOGSPOT, Lydia@Hottest Connection

Guest avchuck

^that made me tear up :*l

Anyhow, I thought it would be nice to let everyone know that the Respect Leadja Project has gained a total of 625 pictures so far! WHOOPLAH! \(^o^)/

This is from their twitter:

KOREA IS WATCHING: We just cked our web stats, and there have been 1900+ visits from Korea in the last 3 days. FIghting! Submit ur pic!

about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck

625 pictures from 34 countries! 375 pics till 1000! Send in your pics today! Our Latest stats: http://bit.ly/cwwzqP

about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck

Ihottest efforts are showing! If this petition (<--CLICK) can go from 300 signatures last night to 1,063 signatures right now, we can achieve 375 pictures! We can do it! And most importantly this project is having an effect! (Okay, maybe not yet, but it can.) Exactly what we want/need, right?!

(And wouldn't it be so nice if we can achieve this goal in time for Valentines? For Jay? I've seen the number of submissions grow by a 100 within a day at one time. Let's do it again--3 or 4 more times! Please! Would my self-submitted picture encourage you guys to do it?)

P.S. I am not affiliated with the creators of this project, but seriously seeing all the faces supporting Jay from around the world is SO INSPIRING! (There're even fanboys...and some that are really hot!)

Guest felish-ugly

actually the winner is wooyoung :P... <-- i'm read about this but i forgot where i'm found this..

it's from mnet choice award :) ...

MBC star dance battle will be aired on february,14 11.00 PM <-- korean time ...

last year 2PM vs Shinee ... 2PM won :)

ow... thanks...

i'm not sure whtr i can watch it or no... kekeke....

hope it will be uploaded sooon...

oooww.... cant wait...

i saw their "low" dance last year, but i didnt know wheather they win or not...

i'm sure they will win, because their dance was justt.... sooo... freakin awesooooomeeee...

but this time they didnt make it did they??

i havent seen it but some of coments here said they didnt win....

will it be different if jay was there???

just curious.... becoz last year they made it...

jay come back quickly...

we love youuuu...

Guest Stephy18

ow... thanks...

i'm not sure whtr i can watch it or no... kekeke....

hope it will be uploaded sooon...

oooww.... cant wait...

i saw their "low" dance last year, but i didnt know wheather they win or not...

i'm sure they will win, because their dance was justt.... sooo... freakin awesooooomeeee...

but this time they didnt make it did they??

i havent seen it but some of coments here said they didnt win....

will it be different if jay was there???

just curious.... becoz last year they made it...

jay come back quickly...

we love youuuu...

We all have no idea who won the battle. Most of us are just judging from facial expressions on fancams so dont completely take our word for it. lol. Plus I'm just judging that they lost as in the team. Maybe they won in their individual battle.You have to wait until Feb. 14 to know the real results. But for me, IDC if they win or not. I'm more happy that they finally get a chance to battle against such huge sunbaes like suju because each year suju is tough competition. Plus it looks like they get to perform in the last battle, showing that they came a long way. I remember the first battle they performed, they were just rookies and performed first. But now, they are considered one of the top idols and get to perform near the end.

Would Jay make a difference if he joined? Well, maybe. But having all the boys there would make a difference. But I'm still gonna give credit to the other guys. They all also worked hard to give us a good performances. We shouldnt judge them based on a win or lose to conclude that their performance was bad or good. It could just be that they had hard competition. Anyways, judging from fancams, I cant wait to watch it. It looks SEXY!!! hehehe. Plus I read news that in the arm wrestling game, 2pm members made it to the finals and took 1st and 2nd. I wonder who they are? It probably gonna be Taec and Chansung in the finals cuz they are the strongest in 2pm regarding physical strength. At least they dominate in the beast games.

Cant wait to watch music bank with oneday special stage and 2pm's gimme the light performance. This weekend is gonna be loaded with 2pm everywhere. Cant wait. Been so bored after 2pm stopped promotions.

WOW stephy18 I enjoyd reading your comment. I can't wait to see 2pm again I miss them so much.

I love "Gimme The Light" it's such an amotional song. 2pm I love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived