☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

This clip Jay only watched Jalen & Cha Cha dance. Round 1 he was on the right coner Round 2 he was on the left side coner wear white T Shirt & Black Cap. At the end of the clip he show that he proud of Jalen. <3

Sweet 16 Seattle 1-30-2010 1st Round

Credit : ricknlo (Youtube)

Bonus Jay's competition clip.

Northwest Sweet 16 B-Boy Comp. 2010 - AOM+KHC

Credit : sevenstories (Youtube)

NW Sweet 16: Knuckle Movement vs Junior & Tim

Credit : DW6Legend (Youtube)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NigaMipda

lmao in that tik tok drama taec looks so much like genji from crows zero ( a japanase fight movie ) :D

why there isnt chansung and junho??

and damn Junsu dances so beastly ..

oh and do someone have the new picture of them? with their new hairs?

Guest jenny_vaj

ATTENTION HOTTESTS!!!

If you guys have a 2oneday.com account, and if you received an email about virus telling you to check, PLEASE do NOT click on it!!! Those damn hackers are trying to spread viruses to computers, please take notice and caution if you receive any stupid unfamiliar emails!!!! Sorry I'm saying this on soompi, I'm just warning you guys since I know half of us have a 2oneday account.

Guest Soulhead

lmao in that tik tok drama taec looks so much like genji from crows zero ( a japanase fight movie ) :D

why there isnt chansung and junho??

and damn Junsu dances so beastly ..

oh and do someone have the new picture of them? with their new hairs?

Because they still too young to drink alcohol , so they can't promote beer i think ^^

@jenny_vaj: Oh yeah thank you,3 days ago i received this message but because it was a bit strange that a forum sent message like that,i just thought that it was a publicity so , i didn't clicked ! Don't understand guys who do that,such a waste of time =/

Guest NigaMipda

Because they still too young to drink alcohol , so they can't promote beer i think ^^

@jenny_vaj: Oh yeah thank you,3 days ago i received this message but because it was a bit strange that a forum sent message like that,i just thought that it was a publicity so , i didn't clicked ! Don't understand guys who do that,such a waste of time =/

oh i see now you said it in the drama they're drinkin beer all the time hahah

Guest stardope

wwhat time ess it nawww??

Presentation2.jpg

ah seddd...wwhat time ess it nawww???

Presentation1.jpg

My big giant baby bear Chansungie's b'dayyyy!!!!!!!!

stay strong as u are now...!!!! and keep eating all ur Hyung's food!!!!! hehe

Guest entermuriel

♥ 생일 축하합니다 황찬성 ♥

Maknae-on-top, I wish you the best birthday ever!!!

My dear twin! [hehe] You're 20 already!!!

wait for me, i'll be 20 in a month as well, we can go drink together haha

in Korea of course, but i'm sure you'll be drinking today with your hyungs ;)

Maknae, always hungry and violent, but sweet and sensitive as well.

Don't worry, your pink hyung will be back soon ^_^

keep on working hard and bring us smiles to our faces bb!

Guest kay01dee

well because it's already the 11th in South Korea..

To the sexy-dorky-banana-loving maknae:

Happy Birthday CHANSUNG-BOO!

I wish him a very happy and memorable day! He should make his hyungs his slaves for the day! LOL, make them cook banana-flavored everything! One of his hyungs may be away, but I'm sure he's wishing him a very happy birthday as well because he loves Chan so very much! This guy deserves all the love that he gets. I remember their trainer saying how he loves his hyungs so much it's sometimes embarassing haha. I think it's so adorable how he expresses his adoration for his older brothers, they're definitely a great family all on their own. <3 Chansung has a great, big heart. I hope this special day, along with all the other days that follow, will keep his heart warm filled with joy and love!

3950757265_e81c6f94e6.jpg

happy birthday... chansungie.. wonder if he will call jay??? or jay would call his beloved bro~~

i just watch the latest episode of 1n2d, mc mong mention " there'r SEVEN of us right , let's do 2pm dance"

even celebrity are not giving up hope or forgetting 2pm are indeed 7, as a fan of 2pm pls do not forget that~~

cheers~~

Guest lady_bug

AHH Nuts I top the page again...

@appl "i just watch the latest episode of 1n2d, mc mong mention " there'r SEVEN of us right , let's do 2pm dance"

even celebrity are not giving up hope or forgetting 2pm are indeed 7, as a fan of 2pm pls do not forget that~~

cheers~~"

Wow, it's great to hear that leadja is still mention in the K-celebrities circle. I wonder if there is a link to that. I can't speak Korean, but I luv to watch it anyways. I like to learn how other celebrities view our boys. Thank you for sharing.

Happy Birthday to you Chansung. You truely are an adorable maknae. The Hyungs need to take better care of you. Stay Healthy and Eat Well.

Guest xkrnxchicx7

that comment on 1n2d just made me smile. i'm happy that celebrities are hoping for jay's return/2PM's 7. oh!! and happy birthday magnae. if only your birthday was earlier u would have had a chance to be in the cass cf and we all know how u love beer. hehe.

Guest kit_kotcha

OMG guys i just went to see Nichkhun's twitter.

I'm not sure is it his real twitter or not?

But, guess what? I saw this

picture3pv.png

he said "i want my pink shirt back help me get it back hottest bring it to me safely"

it's obviously that he talking about Jay!!!!

and also this "i cant say much but i want Hottest to know we support u^-^♡"

haha i'm happy!!!

so i think the way that can bring Jay back is boycotting.

credit...nichkhun's twitter

Guest lady_bug

@kit_kotcha: Thankyou for sharing. Khun and Wooyoung as well as Chansung have always supported Hottest. This makes me want to fight even harder. That was such a beautiful line, "I want my pink shirt back help me get it back Hottest bring it to me safely." ---Ofcourse that is symbolic for Jay. He's our pink grandpa.

Guest vickysaurus

I think that is his real twitter, right?

But that's cute. Symbolic message for sure.

at insider2PM (formspring) they've reported that that's not the Real Nichkhun's twitter. Also, followjyp (the real JYP account) is not following this account. So don't believe this is a true account. :]

Unfortunately it's not the real one... but I'm sure Nichkun really does want Jaebeom back :]!

agreed- spamming AOM and flooding them with questions about jay and his return was... not a good choice and it's unfair to that crew. im sad that steproc took down his site because, though i never asked him a question, i did like to just peruse through his answers. of course i got excited when i saw answers related to jay but i thought it was also fun to read about his bboy and choreography stuff too~

i was wondering- is writing "2pm jae" a positive sign? couldn't it be because that's how he became famous and he knew that's how people still see him? but i hope you guys are right and this can be seen as another positive sign of good things to come soon!!

until then i'll do what i can to help jaebeom come back! because i also love the seven!

Lol same here. I liked reading his account and seeing all his answers. especially all the girls asking him if he had a gf! hahaha

Anyways, Jay signing "2PM Jae" is a good sign because hopefully, that means he's still considering himself a part of 2PM, which means he'll go back :]

----

Happy b-day baby!!!! :D

Guest tjandraarwati

Wow Jun Ho dancing at Strong Heart ....AWESOME ... and ending with his cuteness ... JUN HO ... YOU ROCK!!!

Happy Birthday to Maknae Hwang Chan Sung ...

2PM Hwaiting ... and always support 7

Lol same here. I liked reading his account and seeing all his answers. especially all the girls asking him if he had a gf! hahaha

Anyways, Jay signing "2PM Jae" is a good sign because hopefully, that means he's still considering himself a part of 2PM, which means he'll go back :]

----

Happy b-day baby!!!! :D

His twitter is now closed too! I wonder what happened...

Anyway HBD banana lover Chansung!

:lol:

Archived