☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest uh-ohxev

When I found out StepRoc deleted his formspring, I felt so bad. It's really disrespectful, that fans bombarded him with questions about Jay. Have a little respect, guys? I know we're all itching to know what's happening with Jay and how he feels, but even StepRoc can't be 100% sure with that. He ISN'T Jay. And he said he's "cool" with Jay, but they're not "bffs" or anything. We now know that Jay most likely DOES want to come back - so, leave it at that.

I don't know why fans felt the need to continue sending him questions about Jay. It's just really disrespectful. He's a b-boy, who is great at what he does. If you're going to ask him questions on his formspring (which no longer exists...) then, ask about his bboying/dancing,etc. He is not Jays manager, or anything. LOVE&RESPECT. I think it's important that we respect Jaebums friends, and this goes for any of the boys friends/family. They're normal people... it isn't his fault, he happens to know a famous person.

And about the rumor - I hope that isn't true. I really don't want to sit through another album with just 6... I rather the boys go on hiatus, until Jaebum returns. I will wait for however long, but it's hard not to be discouraged with such rumors. I love the boys, but I was hoping for a 2PM album, not another 1:59 album.. I thought, that'd be the first and last. And with all of the boys doing their own seperate promotions, they're going to be so busy >_< This isn't the rest of the boys fault, nor will it ever be their fault. Will Jay EVER come back? *sigh* JYPE. Stop messing with the fandom and pulling at our heart strings. Be a bit more considerate to our feelings and just bring the kid back... TT__TT It bothers me that Jaebum is working 4 part time jobs through all this. -_-

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think that Jay should come back as soon as possible. If the second album can become a success without Jay and 2PM gains more new fans (they already did with 1:59PM album) who don't care enough about Jay, then it's possible that the third album, the forth album, the fifth album... can also become a success without Jay. Demanding Jay to come back for the 1:59PM was a bit too early, but for this album, I think it's the suitable time for Jay to come back. Haters gonna hate. All fans are ready to see him back before the 2PM fanclub is dominated by new fans. In my opinion, Jay is a very strong and persistent person. He had the courage to overcome 4 years of hard training in an unfamiliar country so I think he has enough courage to overcome the issue 5 months ago. I also think that he's a very restless person, he cannot stay still doing nothing for long, that's why you see him actively participating Bboy battles. I really hope he does come back for this album.

As for Taec (and any other members of 2PM), I said before and I'm gonna say it again: he is still the same old adorkable lovely OkCat that I have come to love. His sudden popularity may gain him more antifans and haters and upset fans who are ticked off by his overexposure. But I can see that Taec, and the other members, are still the same awesome persons. They are in a more difficult situation now after the whole debacle and many ensuing controversies, but I believe deep down they are still our 7 lovely members. The reason why I'm still staying in this fandom after so much chaos is because I believe in 2PM members, just like I believe in my friends and family. I can see their flaws but I cannot stop loving them because I know I love them the way they are.

This is why I love them and still believe they are the same persons I love:

They genuinely care for each other. After all, they have been training and performing together for a few years now and you cannot deny that they rely on each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD1aO6ojEqY

They are caring and loving towards others: Look at how Baek Ji Young jokingly attempted to punch Taec at 6:16 and how Khun helped BEAST Dongwoon going down the steps at 1:09. Starts from 3:07 is the major 2PM - BEAST loving moment. I mean look at them, I don't understand how some people can just throw around words like "cocky" or "arrogant" at these boys so easily.

and this is the epicness of 2PM that I will never forget, even the official broadcast doesn't do this performance justice. Fancams capture the passion that these boys put into their performances, so that we fans can enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9PJA7TBKpA

I am sad that the boys' career has to be affected by all these politics and media play and antifans but I am not gonna stop supporting any of them. They are doing their jobs, fulfilling their dreams and in that process, they also teach me to live life to the fullest however sad the situation you're in is.

Sorry for the long post, I think I'm becoming the most hardcore talkative Hottest now lol

Guest uh-ohxev

Hey hottest ! Can i know where this comes from ?

Hi,

By the looks of it it's defenetly Wild Bunny !!!!!

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it is actually Idol Army Ep 11! ^^

And I agree, Max23... the boys haven't changed at all! I don't know why people think that... T__T

Guest silence457

Hey hottest ! Can i know where this comes from ?

Hi,

By the looks of it it's defenetly Wild Bunny !!!!!

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, it's actually Idol Army Season 3 Episode 11. It's where Jaebeom and Wooyoung had to dress up in ridiculous outfits. I don't know if it's still available on Youtube or not.

edit:

@uh_ohxev: HDU beat me to it!

Guest belle_d_badgurl

why dont jype just bring jay back. compose more good english song, make a debut in overseas market such as in south east asia (singapore, thailand, malaysia, philiphine n etc), china, taiwan, japan or maybe US and australia. i think 2pm already gained many international fanbase, if judging from the 'flash mob dance" that floating around youtube before. they have three fluent english speaker in them. for the rest who cant speak english, they should learn english just the way non korean speaker learn korean. its need a lot of hardwork, but i think its pay off. better be that way, rather than stuck in the country which has so called 'pride' netizens, antis and scary fan. after everythin has cool down, then goes back to korea. sorry, it just a piece of mind..

if the recording the new album is true w/o Jae.

then bye bye 2pm... 7-1=0

i give up on this BS.

why can't JYP release a statement already.

everything about JYPE is corrupted..

never thought of the fans but just the income..

but i hope i could take back all of these words when

all these are just really rumors..

then if its true.. 2PM doesn't have a meaning anymore..

unless somebody from their entertainment step up and say something..

Guest Rachael08

Frankly nowadays the only thing I do related to 2PM is search up news on Jay or his Bboy Battle videos

I dunno really bother looking at 6PM fanmeeting videos or even their interviews(i know i can t believe it either!)

I guess I am reminded of the whole politics and drama whenever i see them...i

Its not like i m trying to intentionally throw away 6PM from my life...its just happening naturally....but strangely I still hang onto Jay. Plus I m not even Jay Bias, I love maknae Chansung....but i guess what was done to Jay was soo unfair

On a brighter note i was wondering where is the ajhumma who gave Jay the title LEADJA...lol

I think she deserves a medal for that haha

I think we cannot blamed other Hottest that flood steproc's formspring acc regarding with Jay. If JYPE kidda give us some sort of honest answer regarding with Jay then Hottest won't be so desperately finding ways to know what is the real situation. I think steproc's answer is clearly based on his opinion bcoz he bboy with him and also his friend so he some sort knows how he feels. I also feel that Jay wants to comeback but now the decision to comeback is not based on him. JYPE who decided all the management in the company. So i feel so helpless for not able to help him comeback to Korea and earned every single dime that 6pm members are earning rite now.

Izzit Jun ho's and Taec's strong heart episode going to aired today? Or next week? Sigh, bcoz i love seung gi and been following strong heart ever since it started i have no choice but to watch it. I dun think so the boys answer the question regarding with Jay. Or else they will be multiple of report regarding with the episode..

Guest felish-ugly

i give up on this BS.

why can't JYP release a statement already.

everything about JYPE is corrupted..

never thought of the fans but just the income..

but i hope i could take back all of these words when

all these are just really rumors..

then if its true.. 2PM doesn't have a meaning anymore..

unless somebody from their entertainment step up and say something..

i agree...

is it just me or is there any other ladies here who feel sad/dissapointed/hurt to see them recording WITHOUT JAY..

okay, maybe it's just a rumour....

but, from what we've learn through JYPE, all rumours just finally comes true...

i dont know if i can stand to see their ANOTHER new album...

please, make an official announcement...

tell us the truth, and i'll be more and more pissed if JYPE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAAAIIINNN using Jay's ghost to promote it...

okay, maybe this 6pm new album is not the end of MY world...

but what about JAY's world...???

especially if (God forbid) this album reach another success??

what about JAY's world??

can we still expect him to be in another album??

i dont think there will be spot left for him in new 2pm...

that's just my oppinion... no intension to argue with anyone...^^ ;D

Guest silence457

ok bye bye to you.

6PM already has a whole lot of new fans who are actually willing to buy their album instead of downloading it illegally just to follow a certain movement.

It's ironic to see people going to 2PM's thread to say bye bye to 2PM. please make sure you keep your words because this thread could use a lot more productive posts instead of the useless "I don't support. Period."

we get it that some people just can't stand looking at 2PM without Jay. We totally get it. so stop repeating yourself and do something more useful like posting pics of Jay, 2PM with Jay, Jay's Bboy battles.... or get out because it is a waste of space for whiny comments who serve no purpose but to put down the 6 members. oh remember this is 2PM's thread and people still blatantly announce that Nichkhun + Wooyoung + Junho + Junsu + Taecyeon + Chansung = 0.

How about creating a 7PMforever thread? thread like that will be very useful, just like SuJu13forever thread.

Guest everybodyshout

I feel that there isn't a need to get so uptight about the rumours again.

yeni puts it very aptly:

dear, don't worry. a second album without jay is not the end of the world.

i'm prepared for a long wait. i think that a long and hard battle will strengthen us and allow us all to treasure his return more. personally, i think that a 5-month rest from the chaos is too short. i was anticipating one year of wait. i think that we all need to prepare for this gruesome battle against all that is evil.

Even if it turns out to be true that Jay isn't coming back for this album, do we also ignore the possibility that he feels more ready to turn out for the next next album instead?

How can we act as if we know Jay very well, or we're even Jay himself? I'm appalled, seriously. We declare - he's strong enough to be able to get over this issue which happened 5 months ago and he should come back for this album asap. How do we know that he's that strong? Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Taec once said on his birthday note to Jay to stop acting strong all the time when he's really not. What if he still can't stand on the Korean stage with confidence? And what if he can? We don't even know so let's stop acting as if we know everything.

What right do we have? How long will it take for him to return?

Only Jay knows the answers.

And let's not go there again. The "I won't support 2pm if Jay isn't in the next album because JYPE lied and they're corrupted" idea - JYPE never did give a clear statement that Jay will come back so soon so let's not do that. Yup.

I agree with you, silence457, on many parts you've pointed out. Makes alot of sense.

I've been quietly reading this forum, noticing that rude posters are now changing into forum moderators.

The one who has been serving us the BOLD LETTER warning,s is now taking Edwards position in giving stern warnings to one liners, using their self righteous holier than thou attitude in dispensing the condescending messages to other posters and frankly they (or should I say him/her) is the key reason why I feel pointless to post anything else.

Without a name to a face, yet getting so bold and arrogant in those writings without a care for others and how they feel, I wonder where that supposed authority stems from...

Kandybites, you're not alone. Many of us will leave the 2PM fandom is JYPE does callously throw Jay away. The boys are getting more manufacturd by the day anyways, it would be depressing in the long run, have seen too many of them go through the mill, run its course and go in this trade... not saying that Jay returning will change anything but at least it preserves the memory of what once was the most interesting boy band to come out of Korea in a long time. 2PM were never the most talented, the best singers or rapper but the camadarie was what made 2PM work for me...

I haven't given up on Jay returning. Still watching everyday and not buying into the hearsays, rumours and stuff that will get us down. Don't be discouraged and lets not be sad... till the day of annoucement comes, is still hope.

For those who want to support a 6 member 2PM, feel free to do so, for those who can only see 2PM as 7 members, I'm with you. Its a tragedy that tore us apart, let respect keep us all together till the next big annoucement where decisions that need to be made be made.

Chin up everyone... the soldiers that are tired, let them accept whats best for them right now in order to find rest, the ones who are still in battle, lets fight the good fight of faith till the end alright?

Peace out!

P:S - I can understand the frustrations of fans with JYPE. Wondergirls Yoobin and Sohee are allowed to talk freely and state their own stance on the Sunmi issue almost two weeks after the controversy broke out, whereas there's a gag order on the whole of 2PM to not talk about the Jay incident since Sept, no official statement, no news whatsoever. If you look at Jay's crime, its so minor and so old yet he didn't get the respite he deserves, even after public opinion has swayed, theres till a lack in information to whats going to happen next with the rest of the boys and Jay. Do you know how that feels like? Its like being in a bad relationship with someone whom you never know whats going on in their minds, you're frustrated but they will enver break up with you until you are the first to speak out on the breakup. Its sad, frustrating and in that comes a lack of trust, so I can empathise with fans. The relationship with JYPE is a love hate one.

Guest cheezychunnie

this is certainly not the topic of the current disscussion BUT...

i just watched strong heart and my GOD..

JUNHO DANCE SKILL is improving and its too damn good!!

it sorta remind me of Jay moves here n there but certainly DAEBAK...

@chocolateanh>>no one post it yet on youtube..i guess

my op on the show>>>

what i hate about this episode is that they keep on talking about

Taec-Yoona r/ship and Taec really looked uncomfortable with that question..

stop it already,its boring..they said it,they're juz friends..period.

and i think Junho did very well in this episode evrytime he speaks everyone laugh so hard..

he will get there...juz need more ermm..air time..Taec didnt talk that much but those ahjummas

talka lot about him so the camera keep on focusing on Taec and those ahjumas

driving me crazy by hugging Taec..im kidding2.. :D

Guest Fana1430267718

Bon moi je parle pas anglais mais je comprend ce qui ce passe en gros grâce a la traduction automatique google j'aité un lecteur silencieux jusqu'a présent mais ce qu'a écris SILENCE ma un peu fais rigoler

1) dans les nouveaux fans des 2 pm il y a aussi des fan de jay comme moi et plein d'autre personne que je connais ( faut arrêter de dire que parce-que Jay étais absent alor toute les nouvelles fans on été gagner par 6 pm

2)Les personnes qui tourneront le dos a 6 pm si jay ne revient pas sa peut être les anciennes fans mais aussi les nouvelles ( comme moi )

3) jai acheter l'album 1 . 59( est non pas telecharger ) parce-que l'argent étais partager avec Jay et seulement pour sa

4 ) les 6 pm sont sous les feux des projecteur a cause de l'histoire avec Jay ( ou comme on dit grace au promotion du fantôme de Jay ), mais combien de temp sa va durée

j'ai vue que qu'elqu'un avais déja traduit pour une personne c'est possible de le faire pour moi aussi ( désoler pour le dérangement

ps : je me demande si jay est conscient du nombre de personne qu'il est en train d'obséder en ce moment lol

Guest chocolateanh

this is certainly not the topic of the current disscussion BUT...

i just watched strong heart and my GOD..

JUNHO DANCE SKILL is improving and its too damn good!!

it sorta remind me of Jay moves here n there but certainly DAEBAK...

can you give the youtube link of Strong Heart? thank you :)

and Kabler: Thank you so much.I am with you, too..Let's be patient..The announcement will come soon. :)

I've been quietly reading this forum, noticing that rude posters are now changing into forum moderators.

The one who has been serving us the BOLD LETTER warning,s is now taking Edwards position in giving stern warnings to one liners, using their self righteous holier than thou attitude in dispensing the condescending messages to other posters and frankly they (or should I say him/her) is the key reason why I feel pointless to post anything else.

Without a name to a face, yet getting so bold and arrogant in those writings without a care for others and how they feel, I wonder where that supposed authority stems from...

Kandybites, you're not alone. Many of us will leave the 2PM fandom is JYPE does callously throw Jay away. The boys are getting more manufacturd by the day anyways, it would be depressing in the long run, have seen too many of them go through the mill, run its course and go in this trade... not saying that Jay returning will change anything but at least it preserves the memory of what once was the most interesting boy band to come out of Korea in a long time. 2PM were never the most talented, the best singers or rapper but the camadarie was what made 2PM work for me...

I haven't given up on Jay returning. Still watching everyday and not buying into the hearsays, rumours and stuff that will get us down. Don't be discouraged and lets not be sad... till the day of annoucement comes, is still hope.

For those who want to support a 6 member 2PM, feel free to do so, for those who can only see 2PM as 7 members, I'm with you. Its a tragedy that tore us apart, let respect keep us all together till the next big annoucement where decisions that need to be made be made.

Chin up everyone... the soldiers that are tired, let them accept whats best for them right now in order to find rest, the ones who are still in battle, lets fight the good fight of faith till the end alright?

Peace out!

Kabler, while I agree with you that that poster's tone is very negative and rude, I hope you also realize that the tone of those who come here and say things like "I'm leaving this fandom if Jay does not come back" also comes off as pretty negative and can hurt other fans who don't share the same view. For example, I will feel betrayed if a friend of me and my brother tells me "without your brother, I won't talk to you anymore because without your brother, you are not as interesting" I think respect comes from both sides, if the 2PM=7 side keeps coming here with those hurtful statements, I don't think it's fair to expect the other side (whatever it is) to be completely civil and polite.

I also think that this is a thread dedicated to 2PM the group, so whatever happens, things like "I'm gonna leave this fanclub" doesn't sound nice and considerate at all.

PS:

FASHION75: please provide translation if you post in a language other than English.

Even if it turns out to be true that Jay isn't coming back for this album, do we also ignore the possibility that he feels more ready to turn out for the next next album instead?

How can we act as if we know Jay very well, or we're even Jay himself? I'm appalled, seriously. We declare - he's strong enough to be able to get over this issue which happened 5 months ago and he should come back for this album asap. How do we know that he's that strong? Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Taec once said on his birthday note to Jay to stop acting strong all the time when he's really not. What if he still can't stand on the Korean stage with confidence? And what if he can? We don't even know so let's stop acting as if we know everything.

What right do we have? How long will it take for him to return?

Only Jay knows the answers.

Yes, only Jay knows the answers. But that's not the whole story. Jay may have the answer now but many people believe that it is not up to him to decide his comeback. That's why they are fighting and demanding him to return.

As I said, within Hottests, people have different opinions. I say we just do what we think is right, and no method is better than the others. No one has the right to judge which action is good and which is bad. Some choose to simply wait, some choose to actively demand Jay's return and some choose to move on. We all have our own way of dealing with this.

Fans know nothing about the situation and can only act according to their belief. There are so many possibilities out there that we cannot say which one is more sensible than the others.

I remain neutral in this situation. I want Jay back, and I want to support the current 2PM too. It's just very difficult for everyone to agree with each other so I guess we have to agree to disagree.

Guest tohoblaq

I just saw Strong Heart earlier. A few highlights I remember:

- Junho talked about his popularity (or lack of), how their debut album it was all Khun, then Jay and Wooyoung during Again & Again cause they did a lot of variety shows, now Taec with Heartbeat.

- Junho talked about how he came up with some cool acrobatics moves for Heartbeat ending. Everyone was hyped up about it in the beginning. But Taec took it all away by ripping his shirt.

- Junho vs Eunhyuk dance battle was AMAZING. I have to say, as much as I acknowledge Eunhyuk as the dancing machine, Junho won this round.

- Preview for next episode, Junho cried!!!

And not forgetting SNSD girls were there too. So there were A LOT of talks and teasing about Taec-Yoona. They sat next to each other.

One more thing, Junho mentioned Goo Hara's top three ideal idols she likes on Sang Sang Plus. He watched the show. He was happy when she called his name as #2. All the members were proud too. And suddenly, her #1 was none other than Taec. So there we go again. Sigh...

Junho, it's okay. We love you! You're super talented and you deserve more!

Archived